[BL] Affectionate Male Partne...

By Erishi_An

Affectionate Male Partner Prefers God 深情男配偏爱神展开[快穿] Author: 挽轻裳 Status 172 Chapters (Completed) Lu Shijin tra... More

1.1 Genius painter
1.2
1.3
1.4
1.5
1.6
1.7
1.8
1.9
1.10
1.11
1.12
1.13
1.14
1.15
1.16
1.17
1.18
1.19
1.20
1.21
1.22
1.23
1.24
1.25 [End]
2.1 Scarlet Rose
2.2
2.3
2.4
2.5
2.6
2.8
2.9
2.10
Maybe?

2.7

540 25 0
By Erishi_An

In the Scarlet Rose base, the big bosses gathered in the command room and quarreled endlessly.

    The newly enthroned king of the empire sent someone to negotiate a day ago, hoping to take back Lu Shijin who was detained in the Scarlet Rose base.

    Hearing from the messenger sent by the little king, as long as they can send people back, the conditions are free. Of course, the big bosses will not let go of this good opportunity.

    "At least we have to give us the resources of an iron mine before we can release people!"

    Iron ore is an important material for making weapons, said the leader in charge of weapons manufacturing.

    "What's the use of those cold iron bumps? As I said, if you want people, you can use the tax revenue of City B in the next fifty years!"

    City B is the largest economic center on the planet. Fifty years of tax revenue is enough to build a small country.

    "It's guns and money at every turn, are you vulgar?.What is the most important thing this year? It's human! Didn't the little king want that Omega? Then trade for fifty Omegas with excellent genes! At that time, we will select the most powerful Alpha in the organization to combine with those Omegas, and give birth to offspring, and our Scarlet Rose will last forever! "

    The last person who spoke was the leader of the organization's internal intelligence in charge of spy networks, a woman named Fran, Alpha, who was very gorgeous. It is said that countless men and women fell under her pomegranate skirt.

    Anything that happened on this planet, as long as she wanted to know, there was nothing she couldn't hear.

    After expressing their opinions, everyone looked at the blood lords all together, waiting for their leader to speak.

.Lu Shijin's face was hidden under the mask, and he pressed his voice to imitate the bloody owl's tone and said, "The new king is enthroned, and the foundation is unstable. It is indeed a good opportunity for us to grow our power. But I heard that this new king, although young, But it seems that the means are harsh..."

    "The beginning and the end are fierce! I heard that he killed the king in front of all the ministers at the banquet held in the palace! He also killed his biological mother and drove his brother crazy!"

    "Hey, your news is outdated, what I heard is. That day the little king was poisoned at the banquet. Anyone who opposes his enthronement was poisoned! It's sinister and vicious!"

    Lu Shijin: "..." Where did you hear this gossip?

    Fran sneered disdainfully, and the slender hand with bright red nail polish lifted it up and shook it. "I said you guys, don't know if the truth can't be spread here?"

.Lu Shijin thought that there was a sensible person here, and turned to look at the intelligence boss, expecting her to continue talking.

    Fran carelessly played with her fingers and said: "According to the reliable news from my eyeliner in the palace, the situation was like this that day. He followed him and forced the king to give way to himself. The king refused to agree. Pei Yin and the queen poisoned the king, and later forced the queen to commit suicide. Another prince wanted to avenge the king and was shot to death by Pei Yin. And those ministers who supported the king were also taken care of by Pei Yin. The blood in the palace ran into a river that day, and the blood stained the floor tiles in the palace. The servants washed the blood with clean water for three days and three nights!"

    Lu Shijin: "..." It seems that the intelligence of the intelligence chief is not necessarily accurate.

    The people who didn't know the truth sighed after hearing it.

."You have such a wrist and courage at a young age, you can't underestimate it!"

    "The king who stepped on the blood all the way to the throne, the empire tomorrow may be plunged into a bloody storm."

    "He doesn't show any mercy to his relatives. What if we offend him and he retaliates against us frantically?"

    "I would rather offend a gentleman than a villain. I would rather offend a villain than a madman! The old saying is not wrong. I think we might as well return the person directly to him, just as selling him a favor. If you don’t commit the river, the two are irrelevant?"

    "Yes!"

    "It makes sense."

    "agree!"

    Lu Shijin was very speechless. He wanted to ask these people, each of you are terrifying underworld bosses, why do you hear the wind and rain, and was scared by an 18-year-old yellow-haired boy?

.Besides, his little prince, how can these people say so terrible?

    Obviously it is gentle and elegant, warm-hearted and loyal, OK?

    Can be regarded as seeing the power of three people becoming a tiger.

    Lu Shijin couldn't help saying, "You are too fussy. The other party is just a little emperor who has just ascended the throne. Everyone here, who is not more famous than him?"

    "Boss, you can't say that. When I was eighteen, I didn't dare to kill the king and kill my mother!"

    "That's right, what can age tell me? Just look at what he is doing now, I am optimistic about him, and he will definitely be a famous interstellar tyrant in the future!"

.Fran sighed: "It's not that I want to grow other people's ambitions to destroy my own prestige, but according to my information, the current ministers and nobles of the empire will all change when talking about this new king. If we openly confront him now, I'm afraid that when he develops power, he will turn his head and deal with us."

    Lu Shijin: "...The iron ore?"

    "No more!"

    Lu Shijin: "Taxes?"

    "How can money matter?"

    Lu Shijin looked at Fran, "Fifty Omega?"

    Fran said with a smile, "I was joking, what era is this, and slavery has long been abolished."

    Lu Shijin: "..." He is a group of pig teammates, and the bad guys are too courageous!

    "No!" Lu Shijin said in a deep voice, afraid of standing up from the table, "it's impossible to let people go so easily."

.The eyes of the crowd gathered on the bloody owl's mask.

    Lu Shijin pondered for a while before hesitatingly said, "At least fifty fighters must be exchanged for it!"

    The worship revealed in the eyes of everyone, the boss is the boss, dare to bargain with the tyrant, not afraid of power!

    "Add another twenty military reconnaissance planes!" Lu Shijin pointed to Fran, "I'll hand it over to you for deployment."

    He deeply felt that there is still a lot of room for improvement in their organization's intelligence detection methods.

    Fran cheered and blew a kiss to Landing Shijin, "Boss, I really love you! I often regret that I am not an Omega. Would you like to think about it?"

    The silver eyes behind the iron mask swept coldly on Fran. Fran immediately lowered her head and curled her eyebrows, and whispered, "I'm kidding."

.After the conditions were negotiated, Pei Yin quickly ordered someone to transport the mecha and the plane over, and on the side of Scarlet Rose, by the order of the blood owl, Lu Shijin returned to Pei Yin and brought back.

    Lu Shijin's consciousness remained in Xue Xiao's body, and he did not go back with him.

    Because he still prefers Alpha's body compared to when he is in estrus at every turn and cannot control his Omega.

    And controlling the power of Scarlet Rose can also facilitate his next plan.

    Not long ago, Fran’s eyeliner heard an interstellar businessman chatting in the bar, saying that the next door Gamma Star secretly sold many weapons to Chongxing.

    The resources of the worm star are depleted day by day, and the barbaric zerg has always been belligerent. They have long coveted the resources on this planet and are ready to invade here.

.However, this news was only heard while drinking and chatting, and its authenticity cannot be confirmed, so it should not be publicized until the truth is ascertained.

    Therefore, Lu Shijin stayed and told Fran to continue to pay close attention to the movement of the Zerg, and report any news to himself at any time.

    Although he is not interested in protecting this country that has little to do with him, the owner of this country is his little prince.

    "Lu Shijin"'s body was taken back to the royal capital, Pei Yin personally boarded the aircraft and carried him down.

    The person who was thinking about it finally returned to his side, and Pei Yin's heart was filled with an unspeakable sense of the passing of time.

    He stared at the pale and fragile Omega in his arms, and asked distressedly: "Why has he been in a coma?"

    Mobo, who was in charge of bringing the people back, said, "Maybe the people over there injected Major Lu with a tranquilizer or the like."

."Damn, they dare to abuse him!" Pei Yin hugged "Lu Shijin" tightly, blue eyes Ningshuang, and said gloomily, "One day, I will make them regret what they did today."

    "Your Majesty, let's take Major Lu to check his body as soon as possible." Mo Bo persuaded.

    "Well, you tell the Royal Hospital to prepare and ask for the best doctor." After a pause, Payin added, "It is best to be a doctor who is proficient in obstetrics."

    obstetrics? Mo Bo was surprised secretly, and subconsciously glanced at the lower abdomen of "Lu Shijin".

    Pei Yin sensed Mo Bo's gaze, coldly retracted the arms holding "Lu Shijin", and blocked Mo Bo's gaze by turning sideways full of possessions.

    "Hurry up." The young monarch ordered indifferently, with impatience in his tone.

.Mobo has become accustomed to the changes of Pei Yin during this period, and he was with Pei Yin to witness the process of Pei Yin ascending to the throne.

    From a gentle and easy-going prince, to a ruthless king with supreme power in his hands.

    He could no longer show love to such a Pei Yin, and even missed the person who smiled softly at him in the past.

    Mobo finally bowed his head respectfully, "Yes."

    The arrival of the new king made the Royal Hospital panic.

    Lu Shijin was pushed into the ward to check his body, and Pei Yin stood outside waiting for news.

    The young emperor wore a king's exclusive uniform. The dark blue uniform was very energetic. A golden belt loop around his waist tied his thin and narrow waist, which matched his long stature, wide shoulders and long legs.

.Obviously he was a pretty handsome guy, but no one of the medical staff who came and went dared to look up at him.

    They have all heard the story of how the new king sat on the throne, for fear that they would accidentally anger the new king and be punished.

    After a while, the doctor came out tremblingly to report the situation.

    "After inspection, Major Lu's body indicators are normal, but we checked..." The doctor swallowed, raised his head and carefully looked at Pei Yin's face, not knowing whether to continue.

    Pei Yin said lightly: "What did you find?"

    Doctor: "Major Lu’s gender seems to be different from the one entered in the identity system. He and he have Omega gender characteristics."

."I know about this," Pei Yin flipped through the paper report in his hand. It was all in specific terms. He didn't see it very clearly, and his brow wrinkled. "What else?"

    "More?" The doctor touched the sweat on his forehead and asked in surprise, "What else? Nothing else special."

    Pei Yin flipped through the paper and looked at the doctor moodily with his eyelids raised, "How could there be nothing else, kid?"

    "Child?" The doctor froze in the eyes of the king, and stammered, "What, what, what child?"

    Pei Yin's voice dropped to freezing point: "He is pregnant, haven't you found out?"

    The doctor rolled a bead of sweat on his forehead, "We checked Lu Shao's blood and did not find that he had pregnancy symptoms."

.Pei Yin's face instantly turned from white to black, and he stood up and walked towards the ward, "Did anyone else wake up?"

    "Yet, not yet."

    Pei Yin's tone already implied anger: "What do you do? Why is he still in a coma?"

    The doctor almost cried when he heard the voice, "This... we don't know, obviously all indicators are normal, but Major Lu just can't wake up..."

    "I don't know?" Pei Yin stopped in front of the ward and sneered, "It seems to make your life too easy, and it's useless."

    The doctor's face was pale, and he was worried about his future. Suddenly, the nurse's surprise voice came from the ward.

    "The patient is awake!"

    When Pei Yin heard this, he ignored the nonsense with the doctor, and immediately opened the door and walked into the ward.

.The other people in the ward also left knowingly, only Pei Yin and Lu Shijin were left in the room.

    Naturally, Lu Shijin's consciousness returned to his original body and awakened.

    He woke up leisurely, and as soon as he opened his eyes, he saw an enlarged handsome face approaching him.

    The blue eyes are deep and the nose is high, and the full lips are neither thick nor thin, so they are very suitable for kissing.

    Who is the little prince who is not his?

    "you're awake?"

    The overcast face of Pei Yin has returned to its original gentleness.

    Alpha's eyebrows are sharp, but when you look at Lu Shijin, the sharpness is gathered.

    Seeing Lu Shijin struggling to sit up, Pei Yin helped him to get up and put a pillow behind him to make him sit more comfortable.

    "How do you feel? Is it okay? Is there anything uncomfortable?"

."No." Lu Shijin didn't speak for a long time, his throat was a little hoarse, he closed his eyes and rubbed his sore temples, then opened, a cup of warm water was already handed to his lips.

    Lu Shijin lifted his thin eyelids and looked at Pei Yin's affectionately. In an instant, a peach blossom was born in his heart.

    This is what the world's rare, handsome, rich, handsome, affectionate and dedicated, so old attack!

    I can, I really can!

    "No! You can't!" The voice of 711 suddenly came out, shocking Lu Shijin's soul that was almost taken away by Pei Yin back into his body, "Look at the audience's reaction! Be sober!"

    [Oh, we met, is it the finale? 】

    [It's so boring to watch, I don't know when these two people looked at each other. 】

    [ABOs who don't drive are hooligans. 】

.[Lost expectation for sweet love]

    Lu Shijin was agitated, cast his gaze down and stopped looking at Pei Yin's eyes, he couldn't hold it back.

    "Drink some water?" Pei Yin's voice was gentle enough to make the ears pregnant.

    "I'll do it myself." Lu Shijin took the water and took a sip of it himself, revealing the distance between his actions.

    Pei Yin didn't notice anything. He thought that Lu Shijin had just escaped from the danger, and his mood was ups and downs. It was reasonable for him to be abnormal for a while.

    "I have something to tell you."

    Paying sat down by the bed, lowered his head, a few strands of hair covered his upper eyelids, and a shadow was swept away, looking a little lonely.

    "What?" Lu Shijin took another sip of water and pricked his ears to listen.

    "The child is gone.".There was sadness in Pei Yin's voice. He held Lu Shijin's hand on the quilt and wrapped it in a warm and spacious palm. "But don't worry, I will avenge our children."

    "Puff—" Lu Shijin spouted water and wet the quilt. He choked and coughed, and tears came out from the corners of his eyes. "What are you talking about?!"

    Pei Yin saw that his eye sockets were moist, and his heart felt even more uncomfortable. While helping Lu Shijin pat his back smoothly, he said in pain: "Don't be excited, you are just in good health, don't be too sad because of this incident. The child will have it in the future, I I assure you that in the future, my heir will only be yours."

    As soon as Pei Yin's voice fell, Lu Shijin coughed even harder, "Cough cough cough..."

    Lu Shijin coughed for a long time and remembered what was going on. At that time, in order to convince Pei Yin that the blood lord really let him go, he did lie to Pei Yin that he was pregnant.

.But the problem is, he was not pregnant at all!

    It seems that Pei Yin must have misunderstood.

    "You misunderstood." Lu Shijin cleared his throat, "I'm not pregnant."

    Pei Yin's face changed slightly, and he said, "But then... Didn't you ask Mobo to bring me the cufflinks? That was our agreement..."

    "I gave you cufflinks just to let you leave quickly. I'm not really pregnant." Lu Shijin said lightly, "If you don't believe me, you can ask a doctor to do an examination. If you have a miscarriage after pregnancy, you can find it out."

    Pei Yin was stunned for a few seconds, his expression was relieved, and he smiled and watched Lu Shijin, "It doesn't matter if I'm pregnant, it's a false alarm."

    Lu Shijin didn't buy it, and took his hand from Pei Yin's big palm. "What did you just say, your heirs will only be born to me, what does it mean?"

.The young king is just beginning to love him, and he is not good at expressing his love too straightforwardly.

    "Meaning," Pei Yinjun's face was inexplicable, he blinked, hesitated for a while and finally made up his mind, "I want to mark you for life."

    Lu Shijin: "..." This straight shot is very level.

    "Convenience store! My heart beats so fast! There is a little rabbit jumping in my heart!" Lu Shi couldn't show it on his face, and could only shout crazy in his heart, "Pei Yin is so good at him, I can't stand it anymore. manage?!"

    711 said indifferently: "Remind you, if you fail to complete the task, you will be obliterated, and stay here forever as a character in the plot. If you want to, you can't stand it."

    Lu Shijin: "What about Huo Lian? Oh no, I mean Pei Yin?"

.711: "According to the current clues, Paying and Huo Lian are not unconscious people in the play. Maybe he also has his own task to complete. If he completes the task, then he will leave the world. I’m not sure who is right."

    Lu Shijin: "You cheat, what kind of spicy chicken regulations do you have? It's almost a prostitution!"

    711: "The right to choose is at least in your hands. How to choose is up to you."

    Hehe, how else can he choose, what else does he have?

    Lu Shijin can only suppress his restless heart, continue to maintain his indifferent appearance, and act according to the plan.

    Lu Shijin didn't answer. Gu left and right said to him: "I heard that you have become king?"

    "Yes," Payin said, "I have to thank you for speaking of it. If it weren't for you, I wouldn't want to sit in this position so firmly."

."So this is the right of reproduction granted to me by His Majesty the King?" Lu Shijin's mouth pulled out a mocking arc, and his eyes were as calm as water. "Should I be grateful for Dade and kneel down to accept it?"

    "I didn't mean that." Pei Yin was dumb.

    Lu Shijin's voice suddenly rose: "Then what do you mean?"

    Pei Yin raised his eyebrows, a little at a loss.

    I thought it would be a warm and pleasant thing to meet again after experiencing so many things.

    But why is Lu Shijin's performance different from what he imagined?

    "I want you to be my queen and stand by my side." Pei Yin stood up and stood in front of Lu Shijin’s bed, with his right hand on his heart, and said sincerely, "I’m serious, very serious... Not because of the attraction of the pheromone between Alpha and Omega, or because of the attitude of being responsible for the things that happened in the Scarlet Rose Base, Lu Shijin, I really like you. "

    Lu Shijin sat upright on the bed, raised his head to look at him, there was a deep mockery in his eyes.

    Lu Shijin had a pair of extremely beautiful eyes. The beautiful eyes were perfect in the shape of peach blossoms. The eyelashes were thick and black like crow feathers. They should have been a pair of loving eyes, but Pei Yin could not see any love in them. reveal.

    Pei Yin's heart sank, like falling to the bottom of the valley.

    Lu Shijin didn't lie to himself, he really didn't like himself.

    "You said you liked me, but what did you promise me at the time?" Lu Shijin said coldly, "you haven't fulfilled anything yet."

    "I will honor it, but I need some time."

.Feeling chest tightness, Pei untied the two tightly fastened silver buttons on the uniform, and there was some fine sweat on his forehead, making him look a little embarrassed.

    He said: "As long as you become my queen, you will be the person whose power in the empire is second only to me. As for the abolition of all laws that are unfair to Omega, I have just taken the throne, and the foundation is still unstable. If I propose to abolish these laws now, it will be harmed. The interests of the nobles are bound to cause turmoil. But I promise you that in time, I will fulfill my promise, please trust me."

    Lu Shijin turned his head and stared blankly at the white wall in front of him, "After saying so much, you still can't bear your current status and don't want to offend the nobles. After all, you are an Alpha. Improving the status of Omega is not for you. There is no benefit."

."No, I'm not reluctant, but this incident made me understand a truth. Only when you sit in that seat can you be strong enough to protect the person you want to protect." Pei Yin squatted emotionally on the side of Lu Shijin's bed. Grabbing his hand and kissing religiously, "As long as you become my queen, you will have the same power in your hand. What you want to do, we can work hard together."

    "But I don't want to." Lu Shijin said motionlessly, even indifferently.

    Paying looked up at him and asked in a low voice: "Why?"

    Lu Shijin lowered his eyes, "Because I already have someone I like."

    Pei Yin's dark blue pupils dimmed suddenly.

    The audience's gratitude rose visibly with the naked eye, and even the barrage increased.

    [Come here, this familiar sour and refreshing taste! 】

    [Wow, excitement! 】
.[Let the dog's blood spill more violently! 】

    The author has something to say:

    Little wolf dog blackening progress: 75

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

852K 23.3K 51
~complete~ But what would happen when a military captain who barely talks meets an overly joyous girl who works at a bookstore? Surprising, wouldn't...
2.4M 85.4K 61
"The Malhotra Brides" is a heart-warming tale that explores the emotional journey of two sisters, Aditi and Pragya, as they navigate their new lives...
2.7M 38.9K 65
"You want daddy to f*ck you, hard and rough then reward you with his c*m, is that it, little slut?!" "Yes, Daddy" * MONALISA I thought I had a probl...
598K 29K 79
A collection of short stories. Explore the world of Pakistani novellas✨ 1. Love Lessons by Professor ✓ 2. Bitter Sweet Love ✓ 3. Silent Tears ✓ 4. Th...