[BL] Affectionate Male Partne...

By Erishi_An

Affectionate Male Partner Prefers God 深情男配偏爱神展开[快穿] Author: 挽轻裳 Status 172 Chapters (Completed) Lu Shijin tra... More

1.1 Genius painter
1.2
1.3
1.4
1.5
1.6
1.7
1.8
1.9
1.10
1.11
1.12
1.13
1.14
1.15
1.16
1.17
1.18
1.19
1.20
1.21
1.22
1.23
1.24
1.25 [End]
2.1 Scarlet Rose
2.2
2.4
2.5
2.6
2.7
2.8
2.9
2.10
Maybe?

2.3

797 32 1
By Erishi_An

Pei Yin took a deep look at Lu Shijin, and his tight expression relaxed a little, revealing a slight smile.

    "Thank you for being willing to comfort me at this time."

    Lu Shijin originally wanted to say "I didn't comfort you", but after another thought, it was reasonable for Pei Yin not to take his words seriously.

    Because Lu Shijin's father, Prime Minister Lu, was the hero who supported Pein's uncle Delan Nip to the throne at the time.

    If Pei Yin ascends the throne, the first to be liquidated is the power of Nip, and the Lu family will be the first to suffer.

    Therefore, in order to protect the interests of the Lu family, the Prime Minister can only choose to oppose the future king.

    In Pei Yin's eyes, I am afraid that their Lu family is synonymous with rebellious courtiers and thieves.

    So Lu Shijin said to help him regain everything that belonged to him, which sounded extremely ridiculous.

.However, in this transaction with Bloodlord, Nip told his confidant, but did not tell anyone, not even the Prime Minister.

    After all, the lord of a country makes a deal with the murderer, which is not very pleasant to say.

    Therefore, before Lu Shijin took part in the operation, he didn't know that this would be a trap. He was eager to make merit, so he just bumped in.

    The two were speechless for a while, and there was a moment of silence in the room.

    Lu Shijin was thinking about how to support the unfounded crown prince to regain the throne. This road is bound to be difficult.

    And Pei Yin was curious about Lu Shijin's motivation to pretend to be Alpha, although he was obviously an Omega.

    Lu Shijin: "You..."

    Paying: "You..."

    The two suddenly spoke at the same time, and when they saw that the other party had something to say, they stopped at the same time.

.Lu Shijin pushed aside the dinner plate and cleared the table, "His Royal Highness, please speak first."

    Pei Yin raised his eyes and glanced at Lu Shijin and then dropped, "It's hard to pretend to be Alpha, right?"

    In fact, you can understand why Lu Shijin installed Alpha without thinking about it.

    In this era, Omega is low in status and vulnerable to discrimination.

    Lu Shijin is such a good person, everyone thinks he is Alpha, and can't imagine that one day his Omega identity will be exposed, and how the world will look at him.

    From the proud of heaven to a tool that only lives for the reproduction of offspring.

    Thinking of this, Pei Yin felt a lot of pain in his heart.

    He would never allow such a thing to happen to Lu Shijin.

.Lu Shijin didn't expect that Pei Yin would ask this, and he was silent for a moment, and said lightly: "It can't be said, if you live as an Omega, it will be more difficult."

    Pei Yin nodded and agreed: "That's why I can't let the tricks of the bloodlord succeed. If you are really pregnant, everyone will know your secret, and I can't harm you."

    Feeling that the other party was thinking for him, Lu Shijin smiled sincerely.

    "Thank you, Your Highness, but this is voluntary, not only to help you, but also to help myself."

    But Pei Yin didn't listen. He thought that Lu Shijin said this only to make him feel better.

    I couldn't help feeling even more throbbing. He didn't have much overlap with Lu Shijin before, and the acquaintance of nodding is not counted, but Lu Shijin is now willing to make such a big sacrifice for him.

.He secretly made up his mind that if the danger can be turned into a breeze this time, he must repay Lu Shijin's deep affection for him.

    Suddenly, Pei Yin couldn't restrain his inner impulse, and boldly held Lu Shijin's hand.

    In the deep blue eyes, there is unconcealed enthusiasm. Pei Yin said affectionately: "Major Lu, I am willing to swear to the spirit of my father, I will never let you down. I promise you. , I will only have one Omega for you in this life. If you break this oath, the sky will thunder."

    Lu Shijin was taken aback by the sudden confession.

    He wanted to give birth to Pei Yin, half because of the task, and half because he knew that the soul in Pei Yin's body was "Huo Lian".

    But Pei Yin and "Huo Lian" had completely different looks and personalities, and Lu Shijin couldn't persuade himself to treat the two people equally.

.Although he doesn't reject Pei Yin, he can't be regarded as unswervingly affectionate.

    Lu Shijin was in a complicated mood. He didn't understand how Pei Yin could see that he showed affection for him, let alone how Pei Yin fell in love with him suddenly.

    Is it possible because of rolling the sheets how many times? Is it really a long-term love?

    In the original plot, the emotional entanglement between Lu Shijin, Pei Yin, Blood Owl, and Mo Bo is a big surprise in this drama.

    If Lu Shijin accepts Pei Yin's confession at this time, not only will he collapse, but the rest of the highlights will be gone, it will not be worth the loss.

    As a result, Lu Shijin withdrew his hand calmly, and the expression on Yan Li's face did not change much.

    "In this situation, don't say such absolute things. You may be affected by pheromone..."

.Before he finished speaking, Pei Yin grabbed Lu Shijin's hand again.

    In order to make Lu Shijin believe in himself, Pei Yin actually surrendered himself and knelt down on one knee in front of him, and put one hand on his chest to make an oath.

    Lu Shijin: "..."

    The young man was obviously dazzled by love, and he couldn't listen to anything he said to him.

    May I ask an Omega who is willing to give birth to you and help you out of danger, is it not worth loving?

    Paying’s blue eyes are full of reflections of the shadow of the time of landing, “Don’t doubt my sincerity, I will say these words by no means deceive you to use you, nor are they affected by pheromone, I really like you.”

    The hot and straightforward declaration of love made Lu Shijin's blood boil, and he almost mistakenly thought that the craze was coming back.

.Lu Shijin was about to move inwardly: "Fuck, the offensive launched by the little wolfdog is too fierce, and I really can't stand it anymore. Should I accept it or accept it or accept it!"

    711 anxiously shouted: "Stay steady! Don't accept it! The villain is the one you should love!"

    Lu Shijin: "But the villain is also me!"

    711 righteously said: "So what! Is it not fragrant to self-attack and suffer from it?!"

    Lu Shijin: ... Gan! What kind of tiger-wolf word is this!

    Lu Shijin had nothing to do with him. According to his plan, he still couldn't respond to Pei Yin's feelings.

    In case Pei Yin is a love brain, or as written in the script, he escaped and desperately came back to save him, killing him in vain, that would be bad.

    Therefore, he can only hard-heartedly refuse Pei Yin's courtship and give him no hope.

."But I don't like you." Lu Shijin stood up and ignored Pei Yin, who was still kneeling on the ground. He sat back on the bed, alienated, "His Royal Highness, you know now, I am actually an Omega. The reason why I pretended to be an Omega Alpha, it’s because I don’t want to become a plaything in the hands of a nobleman. I’m obviously all the same people, but I’m not convinced why I have to be divided into different categories. So, Your Highness, I am willing to help you, and you must also promise me a condition."

    When Pei Yin heard that Lu Jin said that he did not like him, he felt a little heartache.

    He put down his swearing hand on his chest and stood up, not forgetting to maintain his demeanor, and asked, "What are the conditions?"

    Lu Shijin raised his jaw, there seemed to be a jumping flame in his eyes.

.The cold voice said without hesitation: "If you have a chance to ascend the throne, order the abolition of all laws that are unfair to Omega and allow Omega to participate in politics. At the same time, I will be the second most powerful person in the empire."

    Under one person and over ten thousand people, this is quite a big ambition.

    Pei Yin pulled his lips dismal: "How can you be sure that I can walk out from here?"

    Lu Shijin looked at him and said decisively: "Because I will help you."

    Pei Yin didn't believe that Lu Shijin had such great ability, but after he pondered for a while, he suddenly smiled.

    "Okay, I promise you."

    There is no worse situation than it is now, and it's not bad to have a glimmer of good illusions.

    Pei Yin walked to Lu Shijin with graceful steps, looked at him condescendingly, a shallow dimple floated on his cheek, and his smile was charming and evil.

."But the person with the second highest power in the empire is not only the prime minister, but also the queen of the empire. I don't know which one you want to be?"

    Paying is promising him the position of the queen. What is this? Proposal in disguise? !

    With a "swish", Cupid's arrow hit the bullseye!

    Lu Shijin wished that he could abandon somebody and hold him back now, and threw down the little wolf dog that Su You slapped directly.

    Lu Shijin resisted the boiling beast blood and did not turn into a wolf, and his pale face was cold and frosty, "His Royal Highness, instead of joking with me leisurely, might as well work harder and let me get pregnant sooner."

    "Have you come?" Pei Yin asked softly.

    Lu Shijin raised his eyes and glanced at him, "No."

    Pei Yin sighed regretfully: "Then you can't do it."

    "Why?".Lu Shijin was cold on the surface, but he was screaming in his heart: Damn, what can be done and can't be done, come on! Come on! Don't pity me just because I'm Jiaohua!

    Pei Yin raised his eyebrows and looked distressed, "If the craze does not come, the chance of conception will decrease."

    Lu Shijin sneered, "Can't think of another way?"

    "There is a way." Pei Yinjunmei's face showed a childish smile, "Alpha can use pheromone to induce a craze in Omega, Major Lu, are you ready?"

    Wow! Stimulate! Can you still play like this?

    Lu Shijin didn't answer, but fell straight back and lay on the bed. It couldn't be more obvious.

    Pei Yin laughed lowly, and then, a vast and turbulent wave came up from all directions...

    ——

    At night, Lu Shijin withdrew his consciousness and returned to the blood owl.

.The place where the blood owl is hiding is an underground military base.

    The strength of the "Scarlet Rose" organization far exceeded the empire's estimates.

    Lu Shijin checked the situation in the base through a remote monitor, and the weapons resources he stocked were enough to destroy a planet.

    And the blood owl's subordinates have extremely complicated backgrounds. Except for those notorious villains who are known to the public, there are even more people who secretly do things for the blood owl.

    Low-status people are like beggars on the streets, high-status people may even be ministers in important positions in the empire. Anyone you can't imagine may be the eyeliner of blood lords.

    Lu Shijin sighed that if such a powerful force could be used by him, it would be easy to support Pei Yin ascending the throne.

.However, although Blood Owl is the leader of Scarlet Rose, many small bosses are dissatisfied with Blood Owl's overbearing and autocratic methods for a long time, and have many different hearts.

    Scarlet Rose had been against the government before, and it was not an easy task to persuade these vicious criminals to support the crown prince of the empire.

    711 reads the information about Scarlet Rose to Lu Shijin, while Lu Shijin rummaged on the desk of the blood owl.

    When you turn to the bottom drawer, a thick book emerges from the inside.

    Lu Shijin took it out and opened it with interest, but he couldn't understand any of the densely written words on it.

    "Which language is this?" Lu Shijin asked.

    711 stopped and said: "It's interstellar text."

    Lu Shijin: "You can translate it."

.A faint white light appeared on the book, and Lu Shijin looked at it again, and the crooked interstellar text became the Chinese he knew.

    It turns out that this is a diary book, the author Xue Xiao.

    The paper in the diary has turned yellow, and it looks like it has been around for some years.

    Lu Shijin turned page by page, and turned out an unknown past.

    The diary probably started when the blood owl was a teenager.

    Bloodlord's biological father was a declining nobleman in the empire, and his mother was an Omega female raised in the noble family.

    When the blood owl was born, a genetic test found that his genetic excellence exceeded 95% of newborns.

    This means that this child is likely to become an Alpha with top mental power in the future.

.The blood owl's father was ecstatic. If this is the case, this child will be the hope of reviving the family.

    It can be good for people. After the blood owl differentiates, it does differentiate into an Alpha, but the gland is inherently mutilated and cannot release pheromone.

    Alpha's mental power is as important as pheromone, mental power is used to manipulate mechas to fight, and pheromone is used to suppress the enemy.

    And Alpha without pheromone empty, no matter how strong the mental power, is still a handicap.

    Blood Owl's father was very disappointed. With such a child, he would become a laughing stock among other nobles, so he ruthlessly expelled Blood Owl and his mother from the house.

    From then on, the blood owl hated those nobles in the empire who regarded their genes as extremely important.

    No wonder Blood Owl wanted to create the most powerful Alpha to help him usurp power.

.He wanted to retaliate in this way and hit the old stubborn faces of the empire.

    "I can suddenly understand why Blood Owl is such an anti-social personality," Lu Shijin said sighingly, "Isn't this the interstellar world after 2000? Why is it going back more and more life? Is blood inheritance so important?"

    711 said: "There is no way, resources are limited. This is a society where the weak eat the strong, and the weak do not deserve to talk about rights."

    Lu Shijin slapped the table without annoyance: "Omega are weak, they are not humans? Why can't they have freedom, equality, justice, and the rule of law? They are not in line with the core values ​​of socialism at all!"

    711: "Don't get excited, this is acting but not real."

    Lu Shijin snorted: "Fortunately, I am here. This unequal world should change."

.711: ... why suddenly there is a sense of sight of patients with advanced secondary disease?

    In order to avoid revealing the identity of Mobo's spy, the blood owl still kept Mobo and Nip's eyeliner Longton together, and did not release it.

    As a blood owl, Lu Shijin summoned him in another dungeon on the base.

    It might be because he felt guilty for betraying Pei Yin, Mobo's mental state didn't look good, and his eyes always showed regret inadvertently.

    Mobo's life experience is also very tortuous. Like Bloodlord, he is an Alpha whose glands are inherently disabled.

    The family felt that Mobo's existence was a scandal, and wanted to deal with Mobo secretly.

    Fortunately, Mobo escaped, and became a homeless beggar on the street.

    Later, Mobo met the blood owl, perhaps the blood owl felt that Mobo was very much like himself.

.The always cold-blooded demon moved his compassionate heart and brought Mobo back to the base for training.

    The relationship between Blood Owl and Mo Bo is also a teacher and friend. Blood Owl gave Mo Bo all his abilities and wanted to cultivate Mo Bo into another self.

    Although Mobo was grateful for the blood owl's life-saving grace, he did not like that the blood owl ignored his wishes and forced him to do what he didn't want to do.

    Later, Mobo was sent by the bloodlord to work as an undercover agent in the royal army and became Payin's adjutant.

    This young royal prince is handsome, gentle and polite, and has great demeanor.

    Accompanying each other day and night, Mobo couldn't help but fall in love with his superior.

    So when he received the order from the bloodlord to betray Pei Yin, he was very resistant in his heart.

    It's a pity that the organization's regulations, those who don't obey the order die, Mobo can only obey.

.After Pei Yin was captured, Mobo endured his inner suffering all the time.

    If time can go back once, he would rather die by himself, but also help Pei Yin escape the trap!

    "Mobo, tell me, what are you thinking?" The blood owl stood in front of Mobo, staring at him with silver eyes behind the mask like a torch.

    Mo Bo lowered his head with a guilty conscience, not daring to look directly at Xue Xiao's eyes, "No, no."

    The blood owl waved the guard to leave, walked around behind Mobo, and said coldly: "Lying, you may not even know about it. You have this problem since you were a child. Once you lie, you don't dare to look into my eyes."

    Cold sweat broke out on Mobo's forehead, and his hands squeezed into fists unconsciously because of tension.

    Xue Xiao suddenly grabbed Mobo's wrist, forced him to open his palm, and touched a sticky hand.

    "What are you nervous about?".The blood owl's voice dropped suddenly cold, "Let me guess, do you regret betraying Pei Yin?"

    Mo Bo immediately raised his head, his gray eyes were horrified of being peeped at his mind, "No!"

    The blood owl laughed lowly, obviously not believing it, and suddenly asked, "Do you want to save him?"

    Mobo opened his eyes wide and didn't know how to answer, as if he was a transparent person in front of the blood owl, and the blood owl could see through all his thoughts at a glance.

    He knew that Bloodlord could not tolerate betrayal the most. He had seen the end of those betrayers, without exception, the end was tragic, and death was the lightest punishment.

    Mobo instantly regretted that he had thoughts he shouldn't have.

    "What's the matter? Are you scared?" The blood owl hugged Mobo's head, and the cold iron mask was attached to Mobo's face.

.Mobo felt the coolness on his cheeks, and couldn't help his scalp tingling, but he didn't dare to move stiffly, afraid that if he moved, his neck would be broken in the next moment.

    Who knows that the blood owl whispered in his ear: "Don't be afraid of the child, I am not here to settle the accounts. I can let Pei Yin and promise not to hurt him, as long as you do as I say. Otherwise, "Xue Xiao raised his head and said gloomily, "Do you remember Daru?"

    Of course Mobo remembered the Alpha that had leaked organizational information and was sent to Chongxing.

    The punishment was executed by Mobo. Mobo witnessed that Dalu was sucked up by the barbaric Zerg and became an inhuman monster.

    "Yes, I will do as you order." Mobo replied tremblingly.

    He just wanted to slap himself severely now, how could he be so naive, thinking about betraying the bloodlord?

.Who is the blood owl? The cold-blooded king of the darkest forces in this galaxy!

    Even if he escaped from the galaxy, he couldn't escape from the palm of his hand!

    "Very good." The blood owl gently stroked Mobo's face, his cold fingers wiped off a bead of sweat that had slipped from his forehead, and looked at Mobo's horrified expression with satisfaction, and said: "Child , Being alive is the most important thing, don't seek your own death."

    After ordering Mobo what he had to do, the blood owl left the dungeon.

    Lu Shijin recalled Mo Bo's expression just now, feeling a little guilty, "Did I scare the kid too hard?"

    711: "It's not just cruel, I think he is almost fainted in shock."

    Lu Shijin's arrogant words: "If you don't act a bit, how can you frighten him?"

    711 silently complained: You are not like a devil, you are a devil.

.On the morning of the sixth day, Lu Shijin was taken away from the cell where he and Pei Yin lived by Xue Xiao's men.

    Pei Yin didn't know where Lu Shijin was taken, and was full of worry when the door of the cell was suddenly opened.

    Two guards escorted Mobo and Longton to stand outside.

    "His Royal Highness!" Mobo saw Pei Yin, who hadn't seen him for many days, and was sure he was okay. He was very pleasantly surprised, "It's great that you're okay!"

    "What are you guys?" Pei Yin suddenly saw two subordinates, a little unclear.

    A guard said blankly, "Master Blood Owl is dead, and the three of you can leave now."

    Pei Yin did not feel the joy of the rest of his life, and asked anxiously: "Why are there three people? There is another one?"

    The guard said: "Master Blood Owl only said that the three of you can leave. We don't know anything else."

.Pei Yin certainly did not want to leave Lu Shijin aside, "What about Lu Shijin? What did you do to him? I want to know his situation!"

    The guard ignored Pei Yin, but kept urging: "I advise you to leave before Master Blood Owl hasn't changed your mind. This is not a place for bargaining."

    Pei Yin's face was about to attack, Mo Bo quickly persuaded: "His Royal Highness! Don't be impulsive! It was Major Lu who sacrificed himself and the Bloodlord let us leave! If you didn't leave at this time, wouldn't you let him down? "

    When Pei Yin heard this, his face was pale, his body shook, and he dared not say anything: "What did you say?! What happened to him?"

    Mobo knew that Pei Yin had misunderstood, and quickly explained: "Don't worry, he is safe, he is not in danger of life, and he asked me to give this to you."

    Mobo took out a cufflink and handed it to Payin.

.Pei Yin took it, and pain gradually appeared between his eyebrows.

    This was an agreement between him and Lu Shijin. If Lu Shijin confirmed that he was pregnant, he would find a chance to give him a personal item.

    It must be because the pregnant Lu Shijin voluntarily left them as hostages, so the bloodlord was willing to let them go!

    Pei Yin was so sad that he could not take his place, but he remembered Lu Shijin's advice before he left.

    Coming to Japan, Fang Chang, only by leaving here, can he find a way to rescue him in the future, and he must not be impulsive.

    With a sad expression on his face, Pei followed the guard to leave the cell, and firmly grasped the cufflinks in his hands along the way. The cufflinks frayed through the palms of his palms, and blood leaked from the palms of his hands and flowed all the way.

    Lu Shijin couldn't bear to see Pei Yin on the monitor so sad.

.He sincerely asked 711: "Convenience store, what do you think if a prince knows that the demon king who took his lover is the same person as his lover, what will happen to him?"

    The author has something to say:

    711: Of course it will be blackened!

    Thank you very much for your support, I will continue to work hard!
.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.5M 213K 94
RANKED #1 CUTE #1 COMEDY-ROMANCE #2 YOUNG ADULT #2 BOLLYWOOD #2 LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT #3 PASSION #7 COMEDY-DRAMA #9 LOVE P.S - Do let me know if you...
1M 65.2K 61
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...
879K 74.9K 129
This is the continuation of short story collection 'Love me thoda aur '.
9.8M 296K 52
Anna Krause is in her senior year and more than ready to leave high school behind and start a new fresh life without homework, what she didn't expect...