[BL] Affectionate Male Partne...

By Erishi_An

Affectionate Male Partner Prefers God 深情男配偏爱神展开[快穿] Author: 挽轻裳 Status 172 Chapters (Completed) Lu Shijin tra... More

1.1 Genius painter
1.2
1.3
1.4
1.5
1.6
1.7
1.8
1.9
1.10
1.11
1.12
1.13
1.14
1.15
1.16
1.17
1.18
1.19
1.20
1.21
1.22
1.24
1.25 [End]
2.1 Scarlet Rose
2.2
2.3
2.4
2.5
2.6
2.7
2.8
2.9
2.10
Maybe?

1.23

1.3K 61 13
By Erishi_An

Lu Shijin lay next to Huo Qi before dawn, and kept paying attention to Huo Qi's movements.

    When Huo Qi showed signs of waking up, he quickly closed his eyes and pretended to sleep, creating an illusion that he had been sleeping next to Huo Qi.

    Huo Qi woke up slowly, because of the hangover, he was suffering from a splitting headache. He completely forgot how he came back. Of course, he didn't remember the questions Lu Shijin asked him.

    I don't even know what kind of lively and fragrant drama was performed on the sofa in the living room that was separated from him last night.

    "Now?" Huo Qi patted Lu Shi on the back, trying to wake him up.

    Lu Shijin pretended to be woken up, rubbed his sleepy eyes and slowly opened his eyes. He yawned and said, "What's the matter, what time is it?"

.Huo Qi took out his cell phone and took a look. It was almost eight o'clock in the morning. He had an appointment with Yankee at nine o'clock, and it was too late to rush over.

    Huo Qi didn't care about asking Lu Shi what happened after he drank the fragments last night, so he got up and rushed to wash.

    But when he opened the quilt, he realized that he was still wearing yesterday's clothes, full of alcohol.

    Huo Qi suddenly felt dissatisfied, "You let me sleep like this?"

    Lu Shijin sat up and looked at him innocently.

    "I want to help you take a bath too, but you are too heavy for me to drag, and you lie on the bed and refuse to wash. By the way, you kept talking about'softness' in your mouth last night. , What is'soft'? Is it a person's name?"

    Huo Qi looked embarrassed, damn it, why didn't he know that he still had the problem of talking nonsense when he drank too much.

."You got it wrong, I mean this mattress is too soft and it feels uncomfortable to sleep."

    Lu Shijin suddenly realized that he nodded: "It turns out that it is."

    There is no way, it is impossible to see people in such a drunk spirit, Huo Qi can only go to the bathroom to take a shower.

    He took off his clothes and asked casually, "I drank too much last night, what happened to Huo Lian?"

    Lu Shijin said, "He also drank too much. After leaving the bar, I don't know where he went. Husband, you don't have to work hard for me. I know that you have me in your heart."

    Huo Qi had a headache thinking of Huo Lian, and said bitterly: "It's really cheap for him not to drink to death." .After a pause, he looked at Lu Shijin and said, "Today, last night I did not intentionally deny our relationship. Although Huo Lian is my uncle, he and I have never dealt with each other. If I admit our relationship , It’s hard to guarantee that he won’t go back and tell my father and grandfather that I’m afraid you will be embarrassed by them and they will separate us. Can you understand my good intentions?"

    Lu Shijin nodded with emotion, "I can understand, I believe your husband."

    "It's fine if you can understand," Huo Qi smiled, unbuttoned his shirt, and suddenly said nonchalantly, "Last night, did I say anything else after I was drunk?"

    Lu Shijin: "No, you made a noise when you first came back, and then fell asleep. What's wrong, why are you asking about this?"

    Lu Shijin's eyes were open and did not dodge, which made Huo Qi believable.

.Huo Qi frowned and stretched out, "It's nothing, I'm just afraid that it will affect your sleep. Okay, I have something to go out in the morning. You stay in the hotel obediently and come back to accompany you when my business is over."

    Lu Shijin naturally agreed happily.

    When Huo Qi left the house, the smile on Lu Shijin's face immediately disappeared.

    Huo Qi took a shower in the bathroom, while Lu Shijin lay on the bed in the bedroom and sent Huo Lian a WeChat message.

    Lu Shijin: [The matter over Ruan Siheng can be arranged. 】

    Huo Lian: [It is 2 am domestic time. 】

    Lu Shijin: [Congratulations, it's cheaper to buy hot searches at this time. 】

    Huo Lian: [Who pays the money for the hot search? 】

    Lu Shijin: [? ? ? How many times have you slept with me? Dare to mention money? I really don’t charge, right? 】

.[Huo Lian transfers 52000.00 to you]

    Lu Shijin: [? ? ? 】

    Huo Lian: [Sleep your deposit, will it be settled daily or monthly? 】

    Lu Shijin: 【……】

    Okay, you still have to show off, but you can't show off.

    Huo Lian: [That guy hasn't gone out yet? 】

    Lu Shijin listened intently to the movement outside the door, as if he heard Huo Qi coming out of the bathroom.

    Lu Shijin: [It is estimated that I will leave soon. 】

    Huo Lian: [I ordered breakfast, come to my room to eat together? 】

    Before Lu Shijin could return, Huo Qi opened the door and came in. He had changed his clothes and came in to get his watch.

    Huo Qi was standing by the bed, but Lu Shijin didn't put down his phone, and continued to send messages to Huo Lian without changing his face.

.He found himself being taken by Huo Lian, and fell in love with this kind of excitement that seemed to be a "cheating". After a few attempts, he became addicted.

    Lu Shijin: [I will go over, do you eat breakfast or me? 】

    Huo Lian: [Can't you eat together? It does not affect. Come here, I will definitely feed you. 】

    Lu Shijin curled his lips and was seen by Huo Qi. Huo Qi asked curiously, "Who are you talking to, laughing so happy?"

    Lu Shijin calmly said: "And classmates, they knew that I had come to Hawaii, and they clamored for me to bring them special products. Someone actually asked me to buy a straw skirt for him back. Are you funny?"

    Huo Qi didn't doubt, put on his watch and tie, knelt on one knee on the bed and caught Lu Shijin and kissed him on the forehead.

    "I'm out, you are good."

    Lu Shijin nodded obediently with a smile.

.When Huo Qili opened and closed the bedroom door, he immediately wiped the place where Huo Qi had touched with the back of his hand with a disgusting face.

    Huo Qi had a meeting all morning, and it was already 12 noon when the meeting was over.

    At this time, people on the other side of the Pacific just woke up from their sleep.

    In the era of the popularity of smart phones, people are accustomed to opening their eyes to touch the phone next to their pillow, swiping Moments, Weibo, and various forum videos to see what new things have happened overnight can be used as daytime conversations.

    And all major social networking sites and news sites pushed a piece of news at the same time.

    "Seventeen-year-old famous genius painter suspected of plagiarizing other people's works"

    There is no other discussion news today, so the topic of plagiarism by Ruan Siheng quickly rose.

    Nowadays, people's thinking about "maintaining originality and supporting genuine" is becoming more and more mature.

.Once a plagiarism scandal occurs in an industry related to creation, righteous netizens will quickly rush over to verbally criticize the plagiarism.

    Hot searches with big names have appeared directly on Weibo.

    #天才painter Ruan Siheng plagiarism#

    #天才painter plagiarism art student works#

    #17岁成名,27岁江郎才尽#

    The first blogger to question Ruan Siheng's plagiarism was a famous Weibo blogger who focused on combating plagiarism and piracy.

    There have been many plagiarisms from novel authors, singers, and TV series screenwriters before, and Weibo has many diehard fans.

    As soon as the big V spoke, some netizens spontaneously collected Ruan Siheng's works. They also found the drafts that Lu Shijin himself might have forgotten when he submitted to an unknown magazine in the early years, and compared the works of the two people.

.The soul of the works is the painter's unique personal style. Ruan Siheng's recent works obviously do not conform to the style of his published works.

    On the contrary, there are heavy traces of imitating the work of this little-known student of the Academy of Fine Arts.

    However, Lu Shijin’s drawings were published earlier than Ruan Siheng. It is impossible for Lu Shijin to travel to the future and copy Ruan Siheng’s work before putting it back on.

    Therefore, there is only one truth.

    A genius painter who is famous and well-known in China, who became famous at the age of seventeen, plagiarized the work of a student who has not graduated from the Academy of Fine Arts!

    This is simply a shame in the art world, because just the day before yesterday, the Calligraphy and Painting Association invited Ruan Siheng to a forum for young artists.

    Most people who play art are arrogant. A person with plagiarism tainted on his body will give them a forum. Isn't this just slapping them in the face?

.Public opinion was brought to Gaochao by these young painters. They forwarded Weibo to condemn Ruan Siheng's behavior and demanded Ruan Siheng to come out and apologize.

    The second most violent cause is the students from the major art academies in China.

    From oneself to others, well-known painters plagiarize the primary transparent students. If it weren't for someone to find out first, how would they defend their rights and interests as unprivileged and nameless students?

    How many people like Ruan Siheng are doing the dirty work of plagiarism behind their backs, relying on their position in the industry?

    Ruan Siheng is not an entertainer, and there are no fans to help him speak.

    The comments are almost one-sided, all asking him to stand up and apologize, and even ask him to close the pen.

    Huo Qi received an overseas call from Ruan Siheng after the meeting. Ruan Siheng's tone was very anxious. Huo Qi felt distressed and blamed himself.

.I feel distressed that Ruan Siheng has suffered so much online violence and blames himself for not being with Ruan Siheng at this moment.

    Huo Qi comforted Ruan Siheng softly for a while, and finally assured Ruan Siheng that he would help him solve the matter.

    At the same time, Lu Shijin lay comfortably in Huo Lian's arms, enjoying the treatment of someone feeding fruit without having to do it himself, and brushing Weibo comments.

    Lying on the bed and eating fruit, there is a super handsome guy waiting on him, and he is simply living a fairy life.

    Lu Shijin would be even happier if there were no disappointing voices from 711.

    711 first showed Lu Shijin a real-time barrage.

    [Protagonist plagiarism? real or fake? Does the editor dare to make up like this because he thinks plagiarism is justified? 】

    [The copy is still the cannon fodder substitute? The behavior is too low, right? 】

.[Magic, this kind of character can also be the protagonist, Ruan Siheng is not worthy of our family Huo Qi! 】

    "Host, I have to remind you," 711 said dryly. "Because Ruan Siheng was exposed to plagiarism, the genius set collapsed, and the audience was very dissatisfied with the protagonist's character and the aggrieved plot. The coolness value has almost been emptied, you know. What does this mean?"

    "I know, it means," Lu Shijin said lightly. "The protagonist should be replaced."

    Just after Lu Shijin finished speaking, several eye-catching barrage floated by.

    [Weakly pass by and ask, is there anyone standing on the avatar and Huo Qi's CP? I think the little avatar looks good, and he is so obsessed with Huo Qi, I can attack and be weak~]

    [The sisters in front are waiting for me, I actually wanted to stand in the cult a long time ago! .It now seems that such a plagiarism dog like Ruan Siheng can be the protagonist. Why can't the pitiful little who is plagiarized be counterattack? ! 】

    Lu Shijin said calmly: "Listen to the voice of the masses."

    711 disagrees: "The opinions of a very small number of people do not represent anything."

    Lu Shijin: "Then make it the majority."

    Huo Qi's call came to Lu Shijin earlier than Human.

    When they happened to answer the phone, Lu Shijin and Huo Lian's after-dinner exercise almost came to an end.

    Huo Lian tossed fiercely and forced Landing Shijin to call her own voice. As he went to the back, Lu Shijin's voice was full of crying, crying intermittently and cursing upside down.

    That's how Lu Shijin answered Huo Qi's call. Before Huo Qi could speak, he choked with grievances.

    Lu Shijin lay on the bed, his pillow wetted with physiological tears, "Husband~ Hmm!"

.Just said two words, Lu Shijin almost couldn't help calling it out. He turned his head and glared viciously at the prank man behind him, warning him not to mess around, and then continued to "cry" with Huo Qi.

    "Did you, have you read the hot search on Weibo? Ooo... My work has been plagiarized, this Ruan and Ruan Siheng don’t know me, why did he copy me? Husband, when will you come back? What should I do? Do it?"

    Huo Qi only felt that Lu Shijin's voice was panting, thinking he was crying like this.

    Huo Qi said: "I will be at the hotel soon, don't worry, I will explain this matter to you later, okay?"

    "Okay, I'll wait for you to come back, ah!" Huo Lian added her weight unkindly. Lu Shijin couldn't help but whispered, and Huo Qi heard it strange.

    Huo Qi asked suspiciously: "What's wrong with you nowadays?"

."It's okay," Lu Shijin said in a steady voice, "I wanted to pour water, so I accidentally spilled boiling water on his hands."

    Even if Huo Qi guessed his head, he couldn't guess that Lu Shijin was lying on the bed with his uncle at this moment. He could only believe what Lu Shijin said.

    Approaching the top, Lu Shijin hung up the phone in a hurry, "Then husband, I'll hang up first, you come back soon."

    Huo Qi: "Wait!"

    The fucking was endless, Huo Qi wouldn't let him hang up, and Lu Shijin could only bite his lip and listen desperately.

    Huo Qi: "Nowadays...In fact, Ruan Siheng is my friend."

    Lu Shijin pretended to be surprised: "What?!"

    Huo Qi: "Nowadays, there is something I want to tell you, promise me, don't get angry after you have heard it."

    Huo Qi must have felt ashamed to speak to Lu Shijin face to face, so he called to stabilize him first.

.Lu Shijin knew it well, "You said."

    Huo Qi was silent for a while before speaking: "I and Ruan Siheng are high school classmates. One time he came to my house and saw your paintings accidentally. I think he liked your works very much, so I agreed to lend him the paintings to watch. Later on. He said that the things expressed in your work gave him a lot of inspiration, and asked me if I could use the inspiration he received in his paintings. I don’t know the rules of your business, so I just agreed. He thought he would get it. Only because of the authorization of the original author..."

    If someone is "unclear", he chooses himself completely, not only wants to help Ruan Siheng, but doesn't want to take responsibility for himself, it is a real thing to play and play right away.

    Huo Qi didn't wait for Lu Shijin's response for a long time and couldn't help asking: "Nowadays, are you still listening?"

    "Yes," Lu Shijin said with a dumb voice, "you keep talking."

.Huo Qi: "So you don't blame Ruan Siheng. If you blame it, blame me. I made things simple. Ruan Siheng really didn't deliberately plagiarize. Nowadays, public opinion is very unfavorable to him, and he is very broken. As a friend, I should help him... …"

    Huo Lian slowed down when Huo Qi came to the key point.

    It happened that Lu Shijin was also tired. He turned over and face up, took a deep breath, and coldly asked Huo Qi on the phone: "Then what do you want me to do?"

    Huo Qi still feels guilty about Lu Shijin, but in contrast, his distress towards Ruan Siheng still prevails.

    "Nowadays, I hope you will stand up and explain to Ruan Siheng."

    Lu Shijin: "Explain what?"

.Huo Qi: "...You can say that the painting was done by you together, or you can say that you have sold the copyright of the work to Ruan Siheng, so that there will be no misunderstanding of plagiarism. It is good for everyone, how about you? ?"

    Before Lu Shijin could answer, Huo Lian grabbed the phone from Lu Shijin before him.

    "I heard that most artists treat their works like their lovers. Huo Qi, if I put your people to sleep and you can forgive me, Lu Shijin can forgive you and Ruan Siheng."

    "Who are you?!" Huo Qi was extremely shocked when he heard this familiar voice, his calm male voice was raised several times, "Huo Lian?! Why are you?! What the hell are you doing?!"

    Huo Lian curled her lips and looked evilly at Lu Shijin who was lying on the bed with red cheeks.

.It wasn't over yet, Lu Shijin guessed what Huo Lian wanted to do, and no longer suppressed himself, and cried out cooperatively.

    Ignoring Huo Qi's hysterical roar when he dropped the phone, Huo Lian's voice was cold and cruel: "What am I doing, can't you hear me?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

165K 12.3K 15
𝐒𝐡𝐢𝐯𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐚 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 𝐱 𝐑𝐮𝐝𝐫𝐚𝐤𝐬𝐡 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 ~By 𝐊𝐚𝐣𝐮ꨄ︎...
1.5M 103K 197
**Story is gonna be slow paced. Read only if you have patience. 🔥** Isha Sharma married a driver whom she had just met. She was taking a huge risk...
9.8M 296K 52
Anna Krause is in her senior year and more than ready to leave high school behind and start a new fresh life without homework, what she didn't expect...
575K 23K 69
Lilly found an egg on a hiking trip. Nothing abnormal on that, right? Except the egg was four times bigger than supposedly the biggest egg in the wor...