[BL] Affectionate Male Partne...

By Erishi_An

Affectionate Male Partner Prefers God 深情男配偏爱神展开[快穿] Author: 挽轻裳 Status 172 Chapters (Completed) Lu Shijin tra... More

1.1 Genius painter
1.2
1.3
1.4
1.5
1.6
1.7
1.8
1.9
1.10
1.11
1.12
1.13
1.14
1.15
1.16
1.17
1.18
1.20
1.21
1.22
1.23
1.24
1.25 [End]
2.1 Scarlet Rose
2.2
2.3
2.4
2.5
2.6
2.7
2.8
2.9
2.10
Maybe?

1.19

1.4K 62 18
By Erishi_An

After Huo Lian knew that Lu Shijin was going to Hawaii with Huo Qi, he neither agreed nor opposed.

    It's just the way he looked at Lu Shijin, which often made Lu Shijin feel the illusion of being caught and raped in bed.

    But Lu Shijin has a clear conscience.

    Reluctant to let the child catch the wolf, and want to gain Huo Qi's trust, what can I do without making some sacrifices?

    What's more, just going out for a trip together is not a sacrifice for him.

    Lu Shijin arrived at the airport at the scheduled time, and Huo Qi had already been waiting there.

    They are in business class with a separate lounge.

    An hour before the plane took off, Huo Qi asked Lu Shijin to wait in the waiting room. He went out and made a phone call.

.The call was made to Ruan Siheng. Huo Qi said on the phone: "Siheng, I will fly to Hawaii soon, and I may not be back until a week later.

    Ruan Siheng said lightly, "I see, I wish you a smooth journey."

    Huo Qi waited for a while and didn't wait for the caring words he wanted to hear, but he was disappointed and a little angry.

    He deliberately said: "Apart from having a good voyage, is there nothing else to explain? There are so many handsome Hawaiians, you are not afraid of my lonely journey and being hooked up by others?"

    Ruan Siheng paused, "Huo Qi, we are best friends. If you have someone you like or fall in love with, I will be happy for you."

    Huo Qi said dryly: "Do you really think so?"

    Ruan Siheng: "Yeah."

    Huo Qi's heart tightened.

.He did so much for Ruan Siheng, but what he got back was just a "best friend"?

    Ruan Siheng, Ruan Siheng, what do you want me to do so that you can understand my intentions?

    Or do you know it well, but you just don't want to accept it?

    Returning to the waiting room, when Huo Qi saw Lu Shijin's face that resembled Ruan Siheng, when he looked at him, his eyes were full of him, and he couldn't help feeling a strange sense of satisfaction in his heart.

    Ruan Siheng doesn't love him, but many people love him.

    Just like Lu Shijin, who loves him to his bones.

    "Why have you been on the phone for so long?" Lu Shijin mumbled dissatisfiedly.

    "Is it boring to wait alone for work matters?" Huo Qi sat down and pulled Lu Shijin's hand to his palm.

.Lu Shijin's attachment to him made Huo Qi temporarily forget the unhappiness that Ruan Siheng brought to him.

    Huo Qi smiled and asked, "Are you looking forward to this trip?"

    Lu Shijin widened his eyes and nodded. Huo Qi looked at him a little emotional, and suddenly took Lu Shijin's shoulders and buckled him into his arms.

    There are only two of them in the waiting room for the time being. Even if they do something intimate, no one will notice.

    Just when Lu Shijin's body was stiff and he was struggling to slap Huo Qi's mouth, the door of the waiting room suddenly opened.

    A long, stubborn figure walked in from the outside and coughed at the ambiguous postures of Huo Qi and Lu Shijin.

    Huo Qi paid attention to image, and as soon as he noticed someone coming in, he immediately let go.

    When I turned around, I was shocked.

    "why you?!"

.This sentence is something Lu Shijin wanted to ask, because it was not someone else who walked in, it was Huo Lian!

    "Why can't it be me?" Huo Lian smiled, "Hawaii is not someone's private territory. Can't you go to me?"

    On the surface, Huo Qi and Huo Lian maintained the illusion of getting along peacefully, but in fact they had already disliked each other in private.

    "What are you going to do?" Huo Qi said coldly, "You don't have any business in the North American market."

    Huo Lian asked, "Who said I'm going on a business trip? I can't go on a vacation and relax?"

    Huo Qi snorted and turned his head, "Of course."

    Huo Lian sat down opposite them, Lu Shijin pretended to be curious, pulled Huo Qi's sleeve, and asked in a low voice, "Who is he? He looks like you."

    Huo Qi said nonchalantly, "No one, a boring guy."

.With the light bulb Huo Lian next to him, Huo Qi lost the thoughts of affectionate Lu Shijin.

    And Lu Shijin also noticed that Huo Lian had been looking at him intentionally or unintentionally, worried that if he was too close to Huo Qi, Huo Lian would anger Huo Lian and affect his next plan.

    Fortunately, Huo Lian behaved normally until boarding the plane.

    Huo Lian also booked a business class ticket, and the seats were in a row behind Huo Qi and Lu Shi.

    Now that's all right, Huo Lian can supervise Lu Shijin in an all-round manner.

    The journey lasted ten hours. After the plane flew smoothly, the stewardess brought the plane meal.

    Huo Qi didn't know what he was driving, and suddenly wanted to have fun, and asked Lu Shijin to feed him fruit. Of course, Lu Shijin could only obey.

    It's just that there are two cool, whoosh eyes staring behind him, like a knife, with Lu Shijin on his back.

.Fortunately, not long after eating the plane meal, Huo Qi fell asleep on his seat.

    Lu Shijin took a nap and felt someone pat his shoulder.

    Opening his eyes, Huo Lian stood by his seat and looked at him condescendingly!

    His expression was joking, but his eyes were cold.

    Lu Shijin's heart almost didn't get frightened, and he quickly looked at Huo Qi inside. Fortunately, Huo Qi seemed to be asleep and didn't notice Huo Lian.

    Lu Shijin turned angrily at Huo Lian, his eyes said, "What are you doing?"

    Huo Lian hooked up the corner of her mouth indifferently, glanced forward, and signaled Lu Shijin to go to the bathroom with him.

    Lu Shijin was afraid that Huo Lian would get up mad and wake Huo Qi, so he had to resist the anger and get up and go with him.

    Fortunately, the other business class guests were already asleep, and the stewardess was not nearby. No one noticed that two men had entered the bathroom.

."What do you want to do after you come?! Don't mess with me!" Lu Shijin was so angry that he just wanted to roll his eyes.

    The toilet space on the plane was cramped, and the two big men were already reluctant to squeeze them in. Lu Shijin and Huo Lian were almost pasted together.

    Huo Lian said with a sullen face and coldly snorted: "What's the big deal? If I don't come, in the airport waiting room, would you let him kiss you?"

    "So what?" Lu Shijin said nonchalantly, "You always have to pay a price if you want to get out of Huo Qi's mouth. Do you know why he went to Hawaii this time? Huo Yan privately embezzled Huo's funds to invest overseas three years ago. Stock, who lost a lot of money, this time he sent his son to deal with the aftermath. If he can get the evidence that Huo Yan used public for personal gain, would he still be afraid that he won't be able to bring down their father and son?"

    "How did you know about this?" Huo Lian frowned, obviously he didn't know, and doubted that Lu Shijin's statement was true or false.

.Does Lao Tzu know all the plots?

    In the original plot, Huo Lian only learned of this incident later, and originally wanted to collect evidence to report against Huo Yan, but the deficit was blocked by Huo Yan long ago, and finally used this incident to bring Huo Lian to the army.

    So this time Lu Shijin decided to act first, and took advantage of this opportunity to make a statement from Huo Qi's mouth.

    Lu Shijin: "Don't worry about how I know, I just know it anyway."

    Huo Lian pondered for a while, "Even if your news is true, how could Huo Qi tell you the inside story?"

    Lu Shijin: "I naturally have my way."

    Huo Lian sneered, "The method also includes accompany him to bed? Can you believe what a man says on the bed?"

    "I can't believe it, but it's best for a man to talk when he's in bed, right?".Lu Shijin smiled and looked at him, "I am still Huo Qi's person, even if Huo Qi wants to do something to me, can you turn his face with him?"

    "I can't turn my face with him, but I can control you."

    Huo Lian's hand suddenly pinched Lu Shijin's back waist, picked up his chin and lifted his sharp gaze on Lu Shijin's attractive lips, "What belongs to me, I don't like to share it with others, dare you let him? Try it with you."

    Lu Shijin raised his eyebrows and corrected him: "First, I am not an object, and second, I do not belong to you."

    "No, you belong to me." Huo Lianruo touched Jin's lips when she left the ground, and slowly moved her hand down.

    Lu Shijin wore loose trousers today, without a belt, just a slight pull on the trousers is not guaranteed.

    Damn it? This man doesn't want to have a shot with him on the plane!

.Lu Shijin immediately sensed the danger, holding on to the waist of his pants, and shouting in a low voice, "What do you want to do!"

    "Nothing, Huo Qi just asked you to feed him something, right?" Huo Lian forcefully pushed Lu Shijin to the wall, curling her lips viciously, "I want you to feed me."

    After speaking, Huo Lianren squatted down, Lu Shijin's scalp tingling after understanding what Huo Lian wanted to do.

    However, his strength is not as good as others, and the space here is very small. If two people push up and make a noise, it will definitely attract the attention of others, and the scene will be difficult to clean up.

    The vitality is controlled by others, and Lu Shijin can only endure silently while biting his lower lip.

    But misfortunes never come singly, and 711 suddenly lit a red light in Lu Shijin's mind.

    "Alarm! Alarm! Huo Qi is awake! Looking for you everywhere! I will find the bathroom soon!"

    ! ! !

.Damn these bastard nephews and uncles! Is this the rhythm to force him to die? !

    "You... stop..."

    Lu Shijin begged in a low voice.

    Huo Lian turned a deaf ear.

    711 kept reporting Huo Qi's moving route outside.

    "Leaving the business class, walking towards the bathroom!"

    "Five meters!"

    "Four meters!"

    "Three meters!"

    "It's close to the door!"

    "He is outside now!"

    The eyebrows were almost burning outside, but Huo Lian refused to let Lu Shijin go.

    "Is anyone inside?" Huo Qi patted the bathroom door twice.

    Hearing Huo Qi's voice, Lu Shijin's mind was agitated, reflexively grabbing Huo Lian's hair, lowered his head and begged him to stop.

.How could Huo Lian be as he wished, he was a madman, the more thrilling he was, the more crazy he was.

    Huo Lian raised her eyes, blinked at Lu Shijin unkindly, and pressed her tongue against her cheek.

    Lu Shijin couldn't bear it anymore. Suddenly, his scalp was numb, and he looked up at the white ceiling and lost his senses.

    Only the shallow and thick breathing of the two could be heard in the narrow space, and then a clear swallowing sound came from Huo Lian.

    Lu Shijin reacted and looked down at this bold man in disbelief.

    Huo Lian stood up slowly, licked her lower lip, and whispered: "It's less than three minutes, are you too fast?"

    I'm getting X head fast!

    Huo Lian seemed to have guessed that Lu Shijin was scolding herself in her heart, curling her lips badly.

.Suddenly he grabbed the back of Lu Shijin's head and sealed his lips strongly, then separated after a while, asking in his ear, "How is your own taste?"

    Lu Shijin could not speak, if his eyes could be used as a weapon, Huo Lian had already been poked holes in her body at this moment!

    Outside, Huo Qi was still patting the door persistently, attracting the stewardess.

    Across a thin door panel, Lu Shijin could clearly hear Huo Qi and the stewardess talking inside.

    "Sir, do you need any help?"

    Huo Qi said, "Why can't the door of this bathroom be opened?"

    Stewardess: "Maybe someone is using it. If you need to use the bathroom, you can go to the back. The back is empty."

    "Someone?" Huo Qi said, "but I asked if there was anyone inside, but there was no sound inside."

    Stewardess: "Really?.Then wait a moment, I'll find the flight attendant. "

    Lu Shijin was in cold sweat. If the stewardess helped Huo Qi open the door, unless he knew how to stealth, he would definitely be exposed!

    He was in a hurry to grow wisdom, remembering that there was still 711 to save the emergency.

    "Convenience store! Is there a stealth card?"

    711: "This kind of supernatural science will not be sold in the system mall...Host, this time I can't help it."

    "Damn, your system has even the martial arts cheats for the Immortal Cultivation Book, what kind of supernatural science is the stealth card?!"

    711: "...Perhaps I can make a case with the R&D team of the system and see if they can design one next time."

    Lu Shijin scolded an swear word, and 711 automatically blocked it only as inaudible.

    Far can't quench the near thirst, and you can only rely on yourself to turn the danger into a waste.

.Lu Shijin put on his trousers and his brain was running at a speeding speed. He wanted to make up a rhetoric that sounded perfect to explain to Huo Qi outside why he stayed in the same bathroom with his uncle, and nothing happened between them.

    Unfortunately, after a step, Huo Lian has already opened the bathroom door.

    Lu Shijin hurriedly stood against the door panel inside. Fortunately, Huo Lian was tall and the door was small. He stood at the door, and people outside couldn't see what was inside.

    "What's the noise?" Huo Lian sorted out her clothes, walked out and closed the bathroom door, and naturally blocked the door to prevent people from approaching.

    The person Huo Qi saw was Huo Lian, frowning.

    "Were you in there just now?"

    Huo Lian glanced at him contemptuously, "Did you see the second person going in?"

.Huo Qi will be suspicious: "Then I asked if there was anyone, why didn't you answer?"

    Huo Lian: "Can't you not want to go back? Do you like to chat with people when it is convenient?"

    Huo Qi: "..."

    "Are you in a hurry?" Huo Lian stepped aside and said compassionately, "I've used it up, let it be used by you."

    Huo Lian had an indifferent tone, but Lu Shijin wanted to hit someone.

    Although I know that Huo Lian is deliberately agitating, what if Huo Qi is a big nerve, what should I do if he really comes in?

    At that time, I can only say "surprise"!

    Lu Shijin grinds his teeth silently, imagining that Huo Lian's bitch's meat is biting in his mouth.

    Fortunately, Huo Qi didn't plan to go to the toilet, and was dissatisfied with Huo Lian's charity tone, coldly snorted: "Whoever wants to use it, I'm here to find someone."

."Looking for someone? Who?" Huo Lian recalled and suddenly realized, "Oh, the little boy you brought, isn't it?"

    "Yes, do you know where he went?" Huo Qi looked at him, thinking that Huo Lian had seen Lu Shijin.

    Huo Lian said slowly: "I don't know."

    Huo Qi: "..." You don't know what the hell are you? Wasting Lao Tzu's feelings!

    Huo Qi was too lazy to continue wrangling with Huo Lian, and stepped forward to push the bathroom door.

    At that moment, Lu Shijin's heartbeat almost stopped in shock.

    "Since Huo Shao doesn't want to use the bathroom, is it going to find someone? Do you think your little lover will be there? Is it convenient to stand side by side with me?" Huo Lian lazily leaned against the opposite sink, calmly To speak.

    Huo Lian's words successfully caused Huo Qi's push to stop.

.Of course Huo Qi didn't think so. When Lu Shijin and Huo Lian met for the first time, they didn't know each other, so how could they go to the bathroom together.

    But he couldn't tell why he wanted to push the door, like a ghost.

    Huo Qi looked upset at Huo Lian's non-smiling expression, and stared at him impatiently: "Are you annoying."

    Huo Lian's eyes were cold, and she said coldly: "I can't help others, so I'm mad at me. Does your old man know that you are on a business trip with a lover? Huo Shao never forgets to be cheerful and happy at work. This is an example. Good."

    Huo Qi's face changed slightly when he heard this, and he threatened in an imposing manner: "Don't be yin and yang here, I warn you, don't be nosy, don't tell my dad that you know?"

    Huo Lian snorted, turned around and calmly turned on the faucet to wash her hands, and by the way, she took the water with her hand and rinsed her mouth.

.When Huo Qi saw Huo Lian gargle, he hurriedly seized the opportunity to sarcastically: "Fresh, it's the first time I saw the toilet gargle after going to the toilet. Didn't you just steal something in it? How did it taste?"

    Huo Lian wiped the drops of water from the corners of her mouth, and slowly wiped her hands with a piece of paper, and said without looking back, "Yes, I ate it secretly. The taste is not bad. Would you like to go in as well?"

    Huo Qi didn't understand, but Lu Shijin knew what Huo Lian was talking about.

    This guy is... so fucking perverted.

    But why did he find that he actually liked Huo Lian's perversion a little bit?

    Is he also a pervert?

    "Save it, you like to eat, keep it for yourself and eat slowly. I don't have your unique habit."

.Huo Qi frowned and shook his hand in disgust, and walked far away from the wall, as if Huo Lian had an infectious disease, for fear of avoiding it.

    When Huo Qi walked away, Huo Lian patted the door panel of the bathroom, "Come out, people are gone."

    Lu Shijin was not scared to death inside, and was almost suffocated. As soon as he came out, he gave Huo Lian a fierce look.

    "Look at your eyes, do you want to eat people?" Huo Lian smiled cynically, "Don't worry, wait for the plane to land, and I will give you food at the hotel at night."

    "Fuck you X, if the plane lands, you can get away from me." Lu Shijin raised his foot and wanted to get on Huo Lian.

    Had it not been for him to be a bastard, he was so embarrassed to hide in the toilet?

    Now I'm still in the mood to flirt, I'm really angry with my dad!

.Huo Lian easily grabbed one of his legs, pushed the person against the door, and said gloomily: "I'm not joking with you, Lu Shijin, listen, if you dare not come to my room at night, you will be at your own risk."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.8M 108K 45
𝐅𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐄𝐧𝐞𝐦𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐞𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐭 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐬 Haze De Luca is the scariest, heartless, most popular boy in the school. Every-time he sees he...
1.5M 82.4K 82
Daksh singh chauhan - the crowned prince and future king of Jodhpur is a multi billionaire and the CEO of Ratore group. He is highly honored and resp...
236K 28.8K 16
في وسط دهليز معتم يولد شخصًا قاتم قوي جبارً بارد يوجد بداخل قلبهُ شرارةًُ مُنيرة هل ستصبح الشرارة نارًا تحرق الجميع أم ستبرد وتنطفئ ماذا لو تلون الأ...
957K 23K 43
When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels abandoned and betrayed. But one thing was...