[BL] Affectionate Male Partne...

By Erishi_An

Affectionate Male Partner Prefers God 深情男配偏爱神展开[快穿] Author: 挽轻裳 Status 172 Chapters (Completed) Lu Shijin tra... More

1.1 Genius painter
1.2
1.3
1.4
1.5
1.6
1.7
1.8
1.9
1.10
1.11
1.12
1.13
1.14
1.15
1.16
1.17
1.19
1.20
1.21
1.22
1.23
1.24
1.25 [End]
2.1 Scarlet Rose
2.2
2.3
2.4
2.5
2.6
2.7
2.8
2.9
2.10
Maybe?

1.18

1.3K 60 0
By Erishi_An

Huo Lian's eyes were gloomy and terrifying, like a deep pool with a fierce beast lurking underwater.

    Lu Shijin felt inexplicable, but he didn't like Huo Lian to question him in such a tone, and couldn't help getting angry.

    Lu Shijin looked at Huo Lian calmly, not struggling, but the tone of his speech became colder.

    "let go."

    Huo Lian has now been dazzled by jealousy, eager to hear the answer from her stand-in since she was a child, ignoring the coldness of Lu Shijin's eyes.

    Huo Lian squeezed her chin's hand slightly when she landed, "Say."

    "Are you intimidating me?" Lu Shijin smiled without anger. "What can you do with me if I don't tell you? Drive me out of the car or just strangle me in the car?"

    Huo Qi's eyes were dark and he couldn't figure it out.

.But if Lu Shijin dared to say "Huo Qi was thinking in his heart", he couldn't guarantee that he could control his hands and not pinch Lu Shijin's slender neck.

    "Isn't it loose?" Lu Shijin lifted his chin and gave Huo Lian a bit more, "Come on, pinch you, pinch your neck, don't pinch your chin, this is the correct way to interrogate a prisoner. Uncle, do you think I am? Who are you thinking of when I see you?"

    "I am asking you."

    Huo Lian still didn't dare to exert any effort, for fear of hurting Lu Shijin.

    He slowly released his hand and leaned back behind his seat, half of his face hidden in the shadows, his emotions unrecognizable.

    Lu Shijin rubbed his chin and snorted, "I know what you are thinking, do you think I'm also playing a substitute game?"

    Huo Qi's lips were pressed into a straight line, and every word Lu Shijin said was poked into his heart.

."If I think so," Lu Shijin paused and said in a deep voice, "Then what is the difference between me and Huo Qi's scumbag? Every time I think about it, when he looks at me, he might think Other people, I feel sick and want to vomit."

    Huo Lian seemed to be persuaded by Lu Shijin, her eyelids moved and raised a little.

    "You are you, Huo Qi is Huo Qi, I can tell you the difference." Lu Shijin continued, "I don't have to be obsessed with someone who doesn't love me and doesn't cherish me. This is punishing myself."

    The jealousy slowly subsided, and Huo Lian actually regretted the behavior she had just made under impulse.

    But he couldn't contain the anxiety about gains and losses, just like a ghost.

    He never wanted to experience the feeling of living in Huo Qi's shadow anymore.

.Huo Lian's voice was a little hoarse because he hadn't spoken for a long time, "It's best for you to have this consciousness."

    Lu Shijin chuckled, "Okay, then I'll say it to you. You suddenly made this fire at me today, I'm afraid this suspicion didn't arise for a while, right? What makes you think I treat you as Huo Qi's substitute ?"

    Huo Lian had a hunch that what Lu Shijin would say next would not be any good things. He pressed the start button of the car and pretended to be busy driving and refused to talk about this topic with Lu Shijin.

    "I don't want to tell you this now."

    "But I think." Lu Shijin said leisurely, holding his arm, "Let me guess, you have no confidence in yourself and feel that you are not as good as Huo Qi, so you are afraid that I will use you as Huo Qi's substitute, right?"

    Huo Lian sneered disdainfully, "Joke, I can't compare to Huo Qi?.Everything he owns now is not earned by him, thanks to him having a good fetus! If there is no such thing, what is he? "

    Lu Shijin heard the irritation in Huo Lian's words, and tweeted: "You are the same age as him, and his surname is Huo and Huo, but he has none of you, family friendship or even love. Your efforts are your talents. You have been concealed by his light since you were a child. You are not reconciled. That's why you hate him so much and want to see him ruined, right?"

    Lu Shijin's tone was understated, but his words were very cruel, like a sharp knife that cut off Huo Lian's perfect appearance, revealing a heart twisted by jealousy and resentment.

    The dark side of Huo Lian's heart was pointed out mercilessly by Lu Shijin, and his breathing became heavy and heavy on his head.

    "Have you said enough?!"

    Not afraid of death, Lu Shijin said, "No."

.Huo Lian's voice was cold, "Did I indulge you too much during this period of time, so that you dare to talk to me like this?"

    Lu Shijin sighed indifferently, "Ha, I'm sorry, Mr. Huo, I am not your subordinate, and I don't expect to get any benefits from you. What can I not dare to?" After a pause, he said, "Oh no. , The advantage is still a little bit, at least you serve me quite comfortably on the bed."

    Very good, the courage of the little substitute is getting bigger, is this treating him as a free duck?

    Huo Lian shook his hands with anger, and obviously felt the body sway, and drove an "S" shape on the road.

    Huo Lian's character is sensitive and suspicious, because he was betrayed by his biological mother when he was a child, which made him believe no one.

    If someone treats him well, he will feel that that person has no intentions, and if someone wants to approach him, he will doubt the intentions of others.

.Around such a person, there will never be less groundless suspicion and speculation.

    Every move must be careful, because you don't know which sentence or action will touch his inverse scales.

    Therefore, it is better to pick up everything clearly and let him completely dispel his doubts.

    "Okay, don't rush to get angry with me. I know what you are thinking. You want Huo Qi to ruin his reputation. I also think that you want to see him fall from the clouds into the mud, and so do I. I can help you," Lu Shijin put away Cynically, he raised his head and looked at Huo Lian in the rearview mirror, "But if you doubt that, then I don't think we need to continue to cooperate. I don't need a partner who doesn't trust me."

    Just a partner?

    Huo Lian shook hands on the steering wheel, and the joints became prominent and whitened because of the force.

.For a moment, he wanted to ask Lu Shijin another question.

    "You only stayed with me because you wanted to retaliate against Huo Qi. Isn't there any other reason?"

    But he didn't ask for it.

    He was afraid that he would get the affirmative answer, but he was insulting himself after all.

    Lu Shijin poked Huo Lian's arm, gave him a slap and another sweet jujube, and softened his tone to coax him.

    "Okay, don't pull your face. You are the one who was suspicious. My jaw hurts for you. I'm not angry yet."

    Huo Lian said blankly, "Shut up, don't interfere with my driving."

    Although the tone was still bad, his face finally eased.

    The two went back to the apartment without a word.

    After taking a shower and going to bed, Huo Lian didn't have the warmth with Lu Shijin as usual, and Lu Shijin didn't take the initiative to lean over and stick him.
.Both of them were holding their breath in their hearts, planning to spend a night simply sleeping under a blanket.

    But Huo Lian lay her eyes closed for almost two hours without falling asleep.

    During this period of time with Lu Shijin, I had to toss once or twice every night to fall asleep happily.

    As a result, if I don't do anything now, I feel as if there is a missing piece in my heart.

    Looking at Lu Shijin again, he was heartless and slept soundly.

    Huo Liandeng's heart became imbalanced. He tossed and turned and couldn't sleep well. Why could he fall asleep in Lu Shijin?

    Isn't it always a horror-like demon who wants to squeeze him dry when he touches the bed?

    Why didn't he become interested in his body suddenly tonight?

    Could it be because I met Huo Qi and remembered my old lover?

.When Huo Lian stared at the landing, the more she thought about her peaceful sleeping face, the more unwilling she became, the evil fire in her heart burst again.

    In his dream, Lu Shijin felt like a hot hard wall pressed against his chest, unable to push it away no matter how much he pushed, and finally woke up from suffocation due to lack of oxygen.

    The culprit who interrupted his dreams continued to stir his lips and tongue. Lu Shijin couldn't speak, so he could only curse "uuuuu".

    I didn't sleep in the middle of the night, and when I was still in the cold war, I suddenly became beastly, and dogs were too moody!

    The light is not turned on in the bedroom, and other sense organs are infinitely magnified without vision.

    ... Gradually, Lu Shijin was also aroused, and began to cater to men's actions to make him feel better.

    "Take it lightly, you..."

    "Didn't you like me being rude before, saying that you don't have fun?"

.Lu Shijin took a breath and said intermittently, "I will accompany Huo Qi to Hawaii the day after tomorrow. You go lightly... Don't make a mark, let him find out..."

    Huo Lian moved for a while, and the fire was extinguished. She wished she could pinch Lu Shijin's neck for a severe interrogation.

    He didn't die, so he dared to hook up with Huo Qi in front of him?

    Little liar, dare to lie to him and say that he has no feelings for Huo Qi!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.8M 296K 52
Anna Krause is in her senior year and more than ready to leave high school behind and start a new fresh life without homework, what she didn't expect...
306K 11.5K 80
"Leave, you're free. Don't ever come back here again." She said, hoping he wouldn't return and she'll get to live Hael was shocked, "Are you abandon...
909K 59K 59
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...
1.5M 101K 195
**Story is gonna be slow paced. Read only if you have patience. 🔥** Isha Sharma married a driver whom she had just met. She was taking a huge risk...