[BL] Affectionate Male Partne...

By Erishi_An

Affectionate Male Partner Prefers God 深情男配偏爱神展开[快穿] Author: 挽轻裳 Status 172 Chapters (Completed) Lu Shijin tra... More

1.1 Genius painter
1.2
1.3
1.4
1.5
1.6
1.7
1.8
1.9
1.11
1.12
1.13
1.14
1.15
1.16
1.17
1.18
1.19
1.20
1.21
1.22
1.23
1.24
1.25 [End]
2.1 Scarlet Rose
2.2
2.3
2.4
2.5
2.6
2.7
2.8
2.9
2.10
Maybe?

1.10

1.4K 64 3
By Erishi_An

"What did you say?"

    Although the profile is similar, Huo Lian and Huo Qi have completely different voices.

    Just four words were as cold as frost and snow, allowing Lu Shijin to see the reality clearly.

    "Sorry, Mr. Huo." Lu Shijin hurriedly sat up straight, touched his face awkwardly, and glanced out of the car window and found that he had reached the downstairs of his apartment, "Thank you for sending me back. I'm leaving."

    Huo Lian: "Wait."

    The driver got Huo Lian's eyes in the rearview mirror in advance, and got out of the car. Only Huo Lian and Lu Shijin were left in the carriage.

    "Do you have anything else?" Lu Shijin said tiredly, "Is there anything I can say next time? I'm really tired today."

    Huo Lian's tone was light: "What do you plan to do in the future?"

    "I don't know." Lu Shijin put his face into his palm and said muffledly, "What can I do?.Even if Huo Qi lied to me, he is a great young master. I am just an ordinary student. He plays me like a bird. What can I do? "

    Huo Lian: "This is indeed what Huo Qi did wrong. He can't help you. As Huo Qi's uncle, I will apologize for you on his behalf. If you need any compensation, you can mention it to me."

    Lu Shijin raised his head to look at him, his eyes mocking, "Is it in the hearts of you rich people, money can make up for everything?" He slammed a punch to the back of the chair in front of him, his voice lamented, "Money can buy the feelings I have paid for the past three years. Can you buy me these three years of life? Can these disgusting things disappear from my life?"

    Huo Lian sat there steadily, motionless, silently listening to vent when he landed.

    The carriage fell silent for a while, only to hear Lu Shijin's heavy breathing, as if the depressive pain forced him to breathe.

.After a long time, Lu Shijin broke the silence with a dumb voice: "Sorry Mr. Huo, this matter has nothing to do with you, I shouldn't be angry at you."

    "It's okay." Huo Lian waited for him to calm down before looking at him.

    The boy's appearance is indeed very similar to Ruan Siheng, but Lu Shijin's facial features are more beautiful, a bit more feminine and beautiful, if he changes his image slightly, he may not be able to overpower Ruan Siheng.

    "Do you hate Huo Qi?" Huo Lian asked suddenly.

    Lu Shijin's tone trembled, "I don't know."

    Huo Lian was not surprised by his answer, and continued to ask: "Then do you still love him?"

    Lu Shijin frowned and shook his head numbly, "I don't know either."

    Huo Lian listened to the three words "I don't know" countless times in Lu Shijin's mouth today. Not only was he not annoyed, but rather satisfied.

    He likes to meet people who have no opinion.

."Thinking about it now, I blamed me for being too stupid and naive." Lu Shijin said slowly, "In the past three years with Huo Qi, he has never said "like, love" to me. My wishful thinking. He didn’t let others know about our relationship and said he wanted to protect me, so I stupidly believed it. He raised me like a bird in a cage. He would tease when he was happy, no I'm happy, I don't even look at me...how can I be so stupid..."

    "There is nothing wrong with love itself," Huo Lian said solemnly, "Huo Qi also wanted to get crooked for a while. You look too much like Ruan Siheng, and he might treat you as him."

    "Lu Shijin is Lu Shijin! It won't be anyone else's stand-in!" Lu Shijin yelled out.

    "You can think so, that would be great." Huo Lian patted him on the shoulder, "Too much happened today, what you need most now is rest..Go up, go home and have a good sleep. If you have any ideas later, you can come to me, I will help you, understand? "

    Lu Shijin retracted his shoulders, "Why are you helping me? You are Huo Qi's uncle. You must be on his side."

    Huo Lian curled her lips friendly, "Although I am his uncle, I can't understand what he did this time. As Huo Qi's elders, I have a responsibility to help him correct his mistakes. Don't worry, I will not be partial. ."

    Lu Shijin stared at Huo Lian vigilantly for a while, still distrustful in his eyes.

    "I am leaving, bye."

    Lu Shijin didn't mention any compensation, and didn't say his plan, so he got out of the car like this.

    Huo Lian's car quickly left and disappeared into the night.

    As soon as the car left, all the sadness on Lu Shijin's face was immediately swept away.

.If someone around him passed by and saw him at this time, he would be wondering if the boy had learned to change his face.

    Back at the apartment, Lu Shijin sat down on the sofa and stretched.

    "After a day of acting, Dad is exhausted."

    711 asked puzzledly: "Host, Huo Lian has already thrown an olive branch to you just now, why didn't you agree to him?"

    Lu Shijin did not answer and asked, "Do you know what is most important if you want to hunt the best prey?"

    711: "Marksmanship!"

    "Wrong," Lu Shijin said, "it's patience. Huo Lian, an old fox, wants him to completely let go of me. How easy is it. If I promised too quickly today, I would just retaliate against Huo Qi. His suspicion. Don't forget, I'm silly Baitian, and silly Baitian has no intention of revenge."

.711 suddenly realized: "That's how it is."

    Lu Shijin: "Come slowly and don't rush, just put a long line to catch the big fish."

    Lu Shijin took out his mobile phone and prepared to order a takeaway to solve the dinner problem, but he didn't expect to receive a call from Huo Qi.

    "Hey, husband~" Lu Shijin quickly changed his mood and entered the role, pretending to be surprised when he received a call from his sweetheart, "You finally know that you called me! I thought you forgot me and didn't want me! "

    "How come." Huo Qi actually put up with Lu Shijin's numbness, and asked to warm up, "Is school for winter vacation? Have you returned to your hometown for the New Year?"

    Lu Shijin: "It was released, but unfortunately I didn't buy a ticket to go back to my hometown. I can't go back for the New Year, so I have to stay in the city for the New Year. Husband, are you busy with your work?.I miss you so much. I am lonely and lonely here for the New Year. When can you accompany me? "

    Huo Qi: "My family has a lot of rules during the New Year, so I don't necessarily get away. But today I came back from a business trip and I just have time. Can I send a car to pick you up?"

    Huo Qi called Lu Shijin in person today, uncharacteristically, his tone was still rare and patient and gentle.

    If something goes wrong, there must be a demon. Lu Shijin has already guessed what Huo Qi told him to be in the past.

    On the phone, Lu Shijin happily agreed to Huo Qi's request to meet, but he grinds his teeth when he hung up.

    "Convenience store, do you have a song ordering function?"

    711: "...Yes."

    Lu Shijin sneered: "Play me a song "Love Sale", this is tonight's BGM."

.Huo Qi still sent Secretary Hao to pick him up. When Lu Shijin got in the car, he glanced at Secretary Hao who helped him drive the door, and keenly discovered that Secretary Hao's eyes were different from last time.

    Last time at the school gate, Secretary Hao had a bit of disdain and contempt in his disguised respect, but now he is a bit more deliberately friendly.

    Sure enough, not long after the car drove out, Secretary Hao drove the chatter box and started to talk with Lu Shijin.

    Lu Shijin felt weird. The former Secretary Hao looked down on Lu Shijin's little stand-in. He had always cherished his words like gold. Why do you talk so much today?

    Even after arriving at Huo Qi's apartment, Secretary Hao graciously got off the car and asked Lu Shijin to drive the door, and told Lu Shijin that if something happened, even if he could call him, his home lived nearby.

    "Something's wrong." Lu Shijin thought while taking the elevator upstairs.

.711: "What's wrong?"

    Lu Shijin: "Secretary Hao's performance today was not right, he was too enthusiastic about me, and what he said at the end, asked me to call him if something happened, as if he already knew I would have something."

    711: "Maybe Huo Qi meant it?"

    Lu Shijin coldly snorted: "Which time did he come to pick me up? Huo Qi didn't care about Lu Shijin at all. Naturally, he didn't care what his subordinates' attitude towards Lu Shijin was. Secretary Hao felt what would happen if I came to Huo Qi today. The possibility is—he already knows it."

    711: "What do you mean?"

    Lu Shijin: "He appears to be Huo Qi's person. In fact, the real master behind him may be someone else. Of course, it's just a guess. I don't have any evidence yet. But it's not anxious. It's the fox. There will always be the day when the tail is revealed."

.When Lu Shijin arrived at Huo Qi's house, he didn't ring the doorbell. He entered the password on the password lock according to his memory, but was prompted with "password error".

    Oh, as soon as Bai Yueguang came back, even the password was changed. This was using him as a thief defense.

    Lu Shijin rang the doorbell, and Huo Qi soon opened the door for him.

    Huo Qi wore a set of gray home clothes. Loose home clothes could not conceal the man's sturdy figure.

    As soon as Lu Shijin entered the door, he thought nothing had happened, and enthusiastically threw himself on Huo Qi, hanging around Huo Qi's neck like a koala.

    "Husband, I miss you so much, do you want me?"

    Huo Qi looked at the top of Lu Shijin's head and twisted his eyebrows, indicating that he didn't like physical contact with Lu Shijin.

    But he resisted and didn't push Lu Shijin away, because tonight, he had an important thing to discuss with Lu Shijin.

.Huo Qi said "thinking" tepidly, patted Lu Shijin's arm, and said softly: "Okay, you get down first, go in and talk, don't stand at the door."

    "By the way, my husband, why did you change the password on the door?" Lu Shijin let go and flattened his mouth unhappily. "If I miss you in the future, can't I come to see you? What are you doing? Prevent me from making surprise inspections? Didn’t you hide someone at home?"

    Huo Qi: "Of course not. It is my habit to change the password regularly. I just tell you the new password."

    Lu Shijin nodded: "Okay, what is the new password?"

    Huo Qi paused before saying, "930928."

    Lu Shijin thought about it for a while, and stared at Huo Qi suspiciously, "Whose number sounds like who's birthday? But isn't it yours or mine, who's that?"

.Huo Qi blinked his eyes unnaturally, "It was the birthday of a dog I raised before. It died when I was a teenager, just to commemorate it."

    "Oh, that's it." Lu Shijin, who seemed to have dispelled his doubts, became heartless and happy, pushing Huo Qi's back forward, "Well, I believe you, go in quickly."

    Behind Huo Qi's invisible, Lu Shijin moved his mouth coldly, scumbag, he was as foolish as the original owner.

    It's just that Ruan Siheng's birthday is the birthday of a dead dog. It seems that Huo Qi doesn't love Ruan Siheng as much as he thought.
.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

924K 22.2K 43
When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels abandoned and betrayed. But one thing was...
586K 34.4K 33
|ROSES AND CIGARETTES Book-I| She was someone who likes to be in her shell and He was someone who likes to break all the shells. °•°•°•°•° "Junoon ba...
1.5M 101K 194
**Story is gonna be slow paced. Read only if you have patience. 🔥** Isha Sharma married a driver whom she had just met. She was taking a huge risk...
305K 11.4K 80
"Leave, you're free. Don't ever come back here again." She said, hoping he wouldn't return and she'll get to live Hael was shocked, "Are you abandon...