[BL] Affectionate Male Partne...

By Erishi_An

Affectionate Male Partner Prefers God 深情男配偏爱神展开[快穿] Author: 挽轻裳 Status 172 Chapters (Completed) Lu Shijin tra... More

1.1 Genius painter
1.2
1.3
1.4
1.5
1.6
1.7
1.9
1.10
1.11
1.12
1.13
1.14
1.15
1.16
1.17
1.18
1.19
1.20
1.21
1.22
1.23
1.24
1.25 [End]
2.1 Scarlet Rose
2.2
2.3
2.4
2.5
2.6
2.7
2.8
2.9
2.10
Maybe?

1.8

1.5K 66 0
By Erishi_An

Others who heard Huo Lian's words couldn't help but stare at each other.

    Is the little caddy called Huo Lian "Uncle" by seniority?

    Obviously it looks like a few years old, according to which generation?

    A gang of people will understand after a little thought.

    There is only one person in this world who can call the second young master of the Huo Family "little uncle".

    Isn't it Huo Qi, the future prince of the Huo family?

    Could this boy be someone from Huo Qi?

    The eyes of everyone looking at Lu Shijin suddenly became complicated.

    Although he is dressed as a caddie, he looks really good, and that overly handsome face is almost a killer of men and women, young and old!

    It's reasonable to be able to be seen by Huo Qi.

    President Chen looked at Lu Shijin suspiciously for a while, and suddenly laughed disdainfully.

."Huo Lian, you don't deceive me! Who doesn't know that Young Master Huo is the most clean and self-conscious in this circle. You can just pull someone over and say what you have with him, thinking that we will believe this, and you can pour dirty water on him. ?"

    Huo Lian raised her eyebrows lightly: "Believe it or not is your business."

    Mr. Chen asked Lu Shijin again: "Do you know Huo Qi?"

    Lu Shijin frowned, his expression tangled, and gently pulled Huo Lian's sleeve.

    Huo Lian turned her head and glanced at him, "Just say what you want."

    Lu Shijin shook his head and said pitifully, "No, he won't let me mention my relationship with him."

    Huo Lian looked at President Chen with a smile, "I heard it? Someone refused to let him say, Is President Chen going to have trouble with a child?"

    The corner of Mr. Chen's mouth sank, and Huo Lian gave Huo Lian a fierce stare before shaking his hand away.

.Although this caddie suits his appetite in all aspects, this kind of thing is better to be trusted than not.

    If the opponent is really Huo Qi's person, he must not touch it.

    He can ignore Huo Lian, but Huo Qi can't afford to offend him.

    "Thank you for helping me out." Lu Shijin thanked Huo Lian in a low voice, "This is the second time you have helped me. Thank you very much."

    "It's okay, since Huo Lian is your boyfriend, I should take care of you."

    Huo Lian raised the corner of her mouth when she landed, and wanted to make the kind smile of an elder looking at a younger one.

    However, he usually seldom laughs, his expression management is not in place, and Lu Shijin's eyes are similar to a sneer.

.Lu Shijin swallowed and vomited with 711: "I think he's liking his eyes when he's not smiling. His smile is too damn oozing, and he always feels chilly on his back."

    711: "So what do you want to do when you get close to him?"

    Lu Shijin: "I can't tell you yet, but don't worry, I will not trouble Huo Qi and his concubine."

    711: I believe in your evil! The old man is so bad.jpg

    When people were far away, Huo Lian asked Lu Shijin coldly: "Are you really the caddy here?"

    Lu Shijin nodded quickly.

    Suspicion flashed in Huo Lian's eyes: "Why, you are all with Huo Qi, he will let you work out to earn money?"

    Hearing this, Lu Shijin suddenly raised his head, his eyes a little angry, as if offended by what Huo Lian said.

."I'm with him because I love him, not for other reasons! I know he is rich, but that has nothing to do with me! I won't want his money either!"

    Huo Lian saw a subtle change in Lu Shijin's eyes, from the original suspicion to incredible.

    What age is this, there are still fools who believe that true love is supreme and don't need money?

    It's really lacking in mind, and it's no wonder that he would be coaxed around by his good nephew, and he would be sold for the money.

    But it's better to be unintentional, it's easier to fiddle with.

    "What's your name?" Huo Lian asked.

    "Lu Shijin, the land of Lu, the present today."

    "Well," Huo Lian said, "you don't need to react so much, I just ask casually, don't take it to your heart."

    "Can you play golf?".Huo Lian drew a cue from the tube on Lu Shijin's back and held it in her hand.

    Lu Shijin shook his head, "No."

    Huo Lian raised her eyebrows: "No? How did you apply for the caddy here?"

    Lu Shijin lowered his head shyly: "The manager said, it doesn't matter if I don't fight, as long as I smile at the guests."

    The reason, without Lu Shijin's words, is also clear to Huo Lian.

    "You won't use it to work here in the future." Huo Lian said lightly, "If you want to be with Huo Qi, you have to pay attention to your identity."

    Lu Shijin was a little wronged: "But..."

    Huo Lian interrupted him: "I will introduce you to other jobs. Are you good at it?"

    Lu Shijin's eyes lit up, "I can paint, I am a student of the Academy of Fine Arts."

    "Can paint?".Huo Lian pondered for a moment, and vaguely recalled that Huo Qi's first love seemed to be a painter.

    Oh, interesting.

    "What's wrong?" Lu Shijin noticed that Huo Lian was distracted, and asked cautiously, "Is there no suitable job?"

    "It's okay." Huo Lian shook the cue in his hand, "I will let someone notify you if I have something suitable."

    Huo Lian looked at Lu Shijin with a rare smile in her eyes.

    How could Lu Shijin not understand that Huo Lian must look at herself like a fool now.

    But what is needed is this kind of effect. If you want to get close to the suspicious Huo Lian, how can you not pretend to be a fool.

    "Don't know how to play, don't you?" Huo Lian handed the club to Lu Shijin, "I teach you."

    Lu Shijin was stunned for a moment. He hadn't thought how Huo Lian would teach him. Huo Lian had already stood behind him.

.Huo Lian stretched out her arms, and Void encircled Lu Shijin's body.

    After that, big palms were placed on Lu Shijin's hands holding the cue, and a low magnetic voice rang in Lu Shijin's ears.

    "Squeeze the club tightly like this, aim the ball at the hole in front, and then swing out like this."

    Huo Lian's figure is very good, with strong muscles, Lu Shijin feels as if he is leaning against a wall with his back.

    At the same time, he could feel the tremor in his chest when the man spoke, making his back sweat and his scalp numb.

    "Mr. Huo?" Lu Shijin pretended to be uncomfortable and protested in a low voice, "Is this not good?"

    Huo Lian asked coolly, "What's not so good?"

    Lu Shijin's body was stiff and he dared not move, "Posture, too, too..."

    Huo Lian pretended not to understand: "Too what?.I'll take you to see Huo Qi. You play golf with me. Didn't you just say it? "

    Lu Shijin had to bite the bullet and pretend to be stupid: "No, nothing, go ahead."

    Huo Lian sneered silently, looking down at the ear roots that turned red when he landed. If the boy is not very good at acting, then he is really innocent.

    Although Lu Shijin told him the reason for finding him, Huo Lian didn't fully believe it either.

    He clearly understands in his heart how many people his father has deliberately cultivated in recent years has made him sit on pins and needles.

    The eyeliner sent to him overtly and secretly is even more unknown.

    He was afraid that Lu Shijin's appearance would be a game set by Huo Yan and Huo Qi and his sons.

    Father is very old, and he is about to step down as chairman. At this time, he must not make a mistake.

    Huo Lian condensed his thoughts and focused on golf teaching.

."Do you understand what I just said? If you understand, let's try to type it."

    Huo Lian's warm breath sprayed behind Lu Shijin's ears intentionally or unintentionally, causing him to shudder uncontrollably.

    711 anxiously shouted: "Do not hold it!"

    Lu Shijin: "Where is I going to tremble, I blame the original owner's body for being too sensitive. Damn, Huo Lian did it on purpose, right? Get so close."

    This was not over yet, Huo Lian taught Lu Shijin how to hit the ball, and patted Lu Shijin's defensive midfielder.

    Coincidentally, when Lu Shijin's most sensitive waist was being photographed, Lu Shijin finally couldn't bear it.

    Lu Shijin didn't know that Huo Lian was testing himself. In that case, let Huo Lian see what he wanted to see.

    Lu Shijin bounced away from Huo Lian like a frightened rabbit, glaring at Huo Lian in anger without speaking.

.Huo Lian was quite satisfied with Lu Shijin's reaction, her eyes filled with light playfulness.

    But the tone of his expression could not be more serious, as if a conscientious teacher was earnestly educating his students.

    "Don't hunch back, hold your chest and abdomen, raise your butt, you can miss the ball, golfing posture is the most important. Go ahead."

    No matter what, at least Huo Lian believed Lu Shijin really foolishly for five or six points now.

    Lu Shijin declared confidently: "I think it's at least 10%."

    711 wondered: "What ten percent?"

    Lu Shijin: "The villain's strategy plan."

    711 collapse: "Boss, did you remember the name of our system incorrectly? "Affectionate boyfriend" is not a "villain strategy" ah hey!"

.Lu Shijin dismissed it: "Calm down, no matter what system, there will be a big brother to take you to fly."

    711: ...

    ——

    After "encountering" Huo Lian on the golf course, Huo Lian was like a world evaporated and never contacted Lu Shijin again.

    It was as if he had promised Lu Shijin that he would help him meet Huo Qi, but it was just a whim to coax the children to play.

    According to Huo Lian's temperament, she is definitely not a nosy person, but she will not make promises lightly.

    Therefore, Lu Shijin was inclined to Huo Lian and was still testing himself, waiting for him to take the initiative to contact him.

    After all, Lu Shijin now desperately wants to see the mood of his sweetheart, Huo Lian can sit still, but Lu Shijin shouldn't be able to calm down.

    Lu Shijin waited for three days and called Huo Lian.

.The little white rabbit tremblingly asked the big bad wolf on the phone when he could take himself to meet his sweetheart.

    As expected, Huo Lian pretended to have a lot of things, and said that he had forgotten what he had promised Lu Shijin in apologetic tone, and then asked Lu Shijin to meet tomorrow.

    "It's really not easy to win Huo Lian's trust." Lu Shijin sighed after hanging up the phone.

    711: "I really don't understand why you made this extra effort."

    Lu Shijin: "Naturally, it is for happiness. Being a human being, the most important thing is to be happy. By the way, what is Huo Qi doing recently?"

    711 didn't want to talk nonsense with him, so he turned on the display and let Lu Shijin see it for himself.

    Ruan Siheng became famous when he was young. When he was 16 years old, his paintings won the awards of foreign youth painting exhibitions, and he was hailed as a "genius painter" by the domestic media.

.But Ruan Siheng suffered a car accident when he was abroad, and after seeing his friend die in front of him, he has a demon from then on.

    The insomnia all night and all night consumed his creative inspiration. When he lifted the paintbrush, his brain was blank.

    The former "genius painter" could no longer paint a stroke of oil. On the advice of a psychiatrist, Ruan Siheng temporarily left the place where he had stayed for eight years and returned to China for relaxation, hoping to forget those unpleasant experiences and find inspiration.

    However, domestic galleries don't know what is going on with the talented painter they touted for many years, and they are eager to cooperate with Ruan Siheng.

    Numerous invitations for Ruan Siheng to co-organize painting exhibitions were delivered to Ruan Siheng like snowflakes and became Ruan Siheng’s new nightmare.

    It seems to be mocking Ruan Siheng for not being able to create any more works, forcing Ruan Siheng to have nowhere to escape.

.At this time, only Huo Qi was with Ruan Siheng, caring for him, and even to accompany Ruan Siheng, she turned away a lot of work entertainment and took Ruan Siheng out to relax.

    After Huo Yan learned that Huo Qi was not doing his job properly, he was furious and gave Huo Qi a severe lesson, ordering him not to interact with Ruan Siheng anymore.

    [Huo Qi is so affectionate, Ruan Ruan quickly understand his intentions! Let's stay together! 】

    [Huo Qi's dad really hates him, we Ruan Ruan are so pitiful, we want to dismantle them, hurry off the assembly line! 】

    [Distressed Ruan Ruan, Ruan Ruan quickly regain confidence, I believe we Ruan Ruan is the best! 】

    [The accident is not your fault, there is no need to blame yourself! Ruan Ruan is still too kind.

    Lu Shijin watched the barrage of distressed Ruan Siheng on the screen with cold eyes.

.Calculating the time, it is almost time for Ruan Siheng to go to Huo Qi's house and discover Lu Shijin's paintings

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

900K 58.1K 31
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...
1.4M 79.7K 81
Daksh singh chauhan - the crowned prince and future king of Jodhpur is a multi billionaire and the CEO of Ratore group. He is highly honored and resp...
294K 10.9K 76
"Leave, you're free. Don't ever come back here again." She said, hoping he wouldn't return and she'll get to live Hael was shocked, "Are you abandon...
330K 19.6K 44
𝐒𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐎𝐟 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞〢𝐁𝐲 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 〈𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 1〉 𝑶𝒑𝒑𝒐𝒔𝒊𝒕𝒆𝒔 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒇𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒂𝒕𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒕 ☆|| 𝑺𝒕𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒂 𝑴�...