[BL] Affectionate Male Partne...

By Erishi_An

Affectionate Male Partner Prefers God 深情男配偏爱神展开[快穿] Author: 挽轻裳 Status 172 Chapters (Completed) Lu Shijin tra... More

1.1 Genius painter
1.2
1.3
1.4
1.5
1.6
1.8
1.9
1.10
1.11
1.12
1.13
1.14
1.15
1.16
1.17
1.18
1.19
1.20
1.21
1.22
1.23
1.24
1.25 [End]
2.1 Scarlet Rose
2.2
2.3
2.4
2.5
2.6
2.7
2.8
2.9
2.10
Maybe?

1.7

1.7K 71 1
By Erishi_An

After accidentally stepping on the thunder on Huo Lian's side, Lu Shijin went to the bar several times to create chance encounters, but he never encountered Huo Lian again.

    Huo Qi stayed beside his Bai Yueguang wholeheartedly, and ignored Lu Shijin.

    As an affectionate male partner who loves Huo Qi, Huo Qi ignores Lu Shijin, but Lu Shijin cannot ignore Huo Qi.

    The text message of Xi Han Wen Nuan was sent according to the number of three meals a day, in exchange for a few words or two occasionally perfunctory by Huo Qi.

    However, Lu Shijin just sent it as if he had completed a task, and he never read the reply.

    Lu Shijin's school has already started winter vacation.

    In order to make it easy to meet Lu Shijin, Huo Qi rented him a small apartment near Lu Shijin's university.

    Therefore, Lu Shijin does not usually live in the school dormitory, but lives in an apartment.

.The students were supposed to leave school and go home for the New Year during the winter vacation, but Lu Shijin didn't want to go back.

    The original owner’s home was in a very remote place, and when he got off the plane, he had to take a bus for more than ten hours to get to his home town.

    Lu Shijin didn't want to bother to take this trip because he couldn't talk about feelings with the original owner's parents.

    It was difficult to buy tickets for the Spring Festival, so Lu Shijin called on the excuse that he couldn't buy the tickets.

    Lu's father and Lu's mother had never been able to be the master of his son, so he carefully exhorted and agreed.

    There are ten days left on New Year's Eve, and the streets and alleys and every household have a strong New Year flavor.

    The timeline here is the same as the world Lu Shijin lived in before his death. If there is no accident, he will be able to go home for the New Year in a week.

    No one knows, tomorrow or accident, which will come faster.

."Convenience store, check where Huo Lian is."

    711: "You seem to be particularly interested in Huo Lian? Don't forget that Huo Qi is the person you should pay attention to."

    Lu Shijin lowered his head to play mobile games, and said indifferently: "Okay, then you can check where Huo Qi is. If you think I'm leaning in front of him now, it would be appropriate to bother him and Ruan Siheng kiss me."

    711: "Actually, you don't have to do anything now, just wait for our role to come."

    Lu Shijin’s phone screen showed that the game had failed. He threw the phone away impatiently and stretched.

    "No, I can't stay idle, if I don't have some fun, I'm going to get sick."

    711: Are you a sick person who doesn't mess up all day?

    711 accurately located the coordinates of Xia Huolian: "A golf course in the suburbs."

.Knowing where Huo Lian was, Lu Shijin was going to squat.

    There are caddies on the golf course. When Lu Shijin got there, he bought a caddie inside and replaced him with the inside of the stadium.

    Relying on the real-time report of 711, Lu Shijin successfully blocked Huo Lian in the locker room.

    "Huh," Lu Shijin pretended to be surprised when he saw Huo Lian, "It's a coincidence, I actually met again, are you here to play golf?"

    Lu Shijin wore a caddie's overalls. The simple blue and white sportswear with a baseball cap was especially age-reducing. He looked like a high school student, but Huo Lian didn't recognize it for a while.

    After meeting those impressive eyes, he remembered who the person was.

    "It's you, why are you here?"

    Lu Shijin lifted the brim of his hat so that Huo Lian could see his sunny and friendly smile.

."Work-study, I work as a caddy here to make money."

    However, Huo Lian was not infected by Lu Shijin's smile. After a short stay on Lu Shijin's body, Huo Lian moved away, and walked away indifferently around Lu Shijin.

    "Wait! Mr. Huo!"

    Huo Lian stopped and chuckled softly when she turned her back to landing.

    "I remember, I never seemed to tell you my surname Huo."

    Lu Shijin complained to 711: "Who said that the villains have low IQs? I think he is very thief!"

    711: "I have warned you that he is not easy to mess with."

    Lu Shijin: "Not easy to provoke? Very good, it will be more interesting to provoke it like this."

    711: Lord, I met a madman!

    Huo Lian turned around, her eyes gloomy, and asked coldly, "What is the purpose of approaching me?"

.Huo Lian grew up in a wealthy environment that cannibalize people without spitting out bones, and has developed a suspicious and sensitive temperament.

    After being betrayed by the closest person, as long as someone approaches, he will feel that they have ulterior motives.

    Therefore, if you want to win Huo Lian's trust, you might as well confess that you have ulterior motives.

    Lu Shijin lowered his head and pursed his lower lip hesitantly, as if he was struggling inside, "Okay, I admit... it is indeed something I want to ask you for help."

    Huo Lian's eyes suddenly became sarcasm, as if she was saying that it was not what I expected.

    "Who asked you to come, or, what do you want from me?"

    Hearing this, Lu Shijin raised his chin, his eyes filled with puzzlement and innocence, and he didn't seem to expect Huo Lian to ask.

    "Mr. Huo, you have misunderstood, no one asked me to come, and I didn't want to get anything from you."

."Really?" Huo Lian shook his collar and stepped forward with long legs, "then no time wasted."

    Lu Shijin hurried to catch up, "Wait a minute! Can you take me to see Huo Qi?"

    Huo Lian held the doorknob's hand for a while, then slowly turned around, "Who are you talking about?"

    "It's now! 711, give me a ‘Geeky Halo Card’!"

    711: "Huh? What did you say to redeem? My ancestor, there are only four free card opportunities left. You used it to seduce the villain? Are you crazy or am I crazy?"

    Lu Shijin: "I'm not crazy, I'm very sober, don't talk nonsense, hurry up."

    711 had nothing to do, so I had to find the "Geeky Halo Card" from the mall.

."The heart-thinking halo card, the number of uses is 1, the duration is 2 hours, after use, you are the focus of the audience, the stage C, the brightest diamond will be overshadowed in front of you, everyone's eyes will be obsessed with you!"

    Lu Shijin: "Wow, that sounds like fun."

    711: Wow, it sounds like jujube pills.

    Lu Shijin looked at Huo Lian eagerly, his eyes were clear, and there seemed to be a stream of water in it, expressing affection.

    The face that was tender enough to squeeze out the water, as if coated with a layer of radiant brilliance, made people unable to look away.

    A slight frown made him hate to dedicate everything to ease his sorrow, and he smiled.

    "Huo Qi, I really want to see him.A faint sadness hung over Lu Shijin's eyebrows, "The first time I met at the bar, I thought you were very similar to him. Later I found out that you are Huo Qi's uncle, right?"

    Lu Shijin pinched his thigh fiercely, forced two tears from the corners of his eyes, and stuck them on his long eyelashes.

    "Huo Qi is my boyfriend, but I don't know why. He has been hiding from me recently. I can't find him. There is really no way. Can you please take me to find him?"

    If it were someone else, Lu Shijin, who had long been shrouded in a halo of heartthrobs at this moment, would inspire an unprecedented desire for protection.

    But what Lu Shijin faces now is the coldest and ruthless man in the show.

    Under the influence of the heartthrob halo, Huo Lian just didn't leave immediately, and didn't like Lu Shijin much.

.Huo Lian indifferently refused: "You have found the wrong person. Huo Qi and I are not so familiar."

    Seeing that he was leaving, Lu Shijin stepped forward in a hurry and grabbed Huo Lian's arm.

    "Mr. Huo, please, take me to see him! I really love him. I just want to see him and ask him why he avoids me. Don’t worry, if he really doesn’t love me anymore, I won’t Pester him!"

    Huo Lian lowered her gaze and grabbed his hand while staring at the landing.

    The boy's hands are beautiful, with well-defined joints, slender fingers, and well-manicured nails.

    The owner of these hands, at first glance, he hasn't experienced any warmth or warmth.

    Huo Lian knew his nephew, and Huo Qi liked this kind of clean, innocent little boy.

    However, Huo Lian narrowed her cold eyes slightly, remembering the situation reported to him by the eyeliner he buried beside Huo Qi not long ago.

.Huo Qi has been with a man named Ruan Siheng recently, who is said to be Huo Qi's first love.

    Huo Lian was finally willing to look at Lu Shijin, the boy's eyes were foggy, full of helplessness and confusion.

    "Huo Qi is really your boyfriend?"

    Lu Shijin nodded vigorously: "Yes, we have been together for three years."

    Huo Lian felt that things had become interesting.

    Perhaps he could use this boy to make a fuss about Huo Qi.

    "Okay, I can take you to see him." Huo Lian showed a rare expression other than sarcasm on her face, and said with a faint smile, "However, you have to promise me a few things."

    Lu Shijin couldn't wait to agree: "Yes!"

    Huo Lian sneered in her heart. Love is really blinding. Before he said anything, the boy readily agreed.

.It seems that he really loves his nephew.

    Sometimes love for a person can also become the sharpest knife.

    Huo Lian broke away from Lu Shijin's hand without showing off, "Okay, accompany me to finish this round of golf first."

    Huo Lian opened the door and walked out, and Lu Shijin quickly followed him.

    There are already many people standing in the arena.

    Among these people is a middle-aged man with fat head and big ears.

    Judging from the respectful look of others when chatting with him, men should be the highest status among these people.

    "How come Huo Ermao came?" The man greeted Huo Lian, "The big guys have been waiting for you here for a long time."

    Huo Lian: "Something has been delayed, let Mr. Chen wait a long time."

    Mr. Chen smiled and said, "Eh, it's okay, it's not like being afraid..I often play golf with your eldest brother and Young Master Huo. Both of them are both good at golf. Presumably, Young Master Huo, as the Huo family, wouldn’t be so bad, right? "

    The man was talking about football skills, but no one else could tell that he was deliberately belittling Huo Lian.

    The people next to him chatted and laughed to themselves, as if they hadn't heard the man's sarcasm, and none of them came out to help Huo Lian speak.

    Huo Lian's life experience has long been no secret in this circle.

    Elder Huo is getting older, and the Huo family will definitely be his eldest son Huo Yan in the future.

    Therefore, there are many snobs who want to please Huo Yan by stepping on Huo Lian.

    Huo Lian leads the position of vice president in Huo's company, and she has a lot of entertainment.

    I asked him to meet today. Mr. Chen and Huo Yan have a very good personal relationship.

.I had expected that the other party had nothing to say, and Huo Lian would not treat him as a matter.

    Lu Shijin was dressed as a caddie. Although he followed Huo Lian in, everyone else just thought he was just a staff member on the court.

    However, he is now covered with a halo of heartthrob, even if he wears ordinary clothes, he will attract the attention of others.

    As soon as Mr. Chen's sight fell on Lu Shijin, he couldn't move his eyes.

    Lu Shijin had just cried, and the drooping eyelids were still pink and tender, and the tip of his nose was very delicate and delicate, and his lips looked like cherry blossoms.

    Oh, how could there be such a cute boy in the world?

    Mr. Chen stared directly at Lu Shijin, with unabashed greed in his small eyes crowded with fat, raising his hand to Lu Shijin.

    "Just come and be a caddy for me. Well done, the tip will not miss you."

.After speaking, I was going to Lu Shijin, obviously wanting to take the opportunity to wipe oil.

    Huo Lian stood in front of Lu Shijin in time and helped him fend off President Chen's greasy salty pork knuckles.

    "Probably not, he is not a caddy, he is the one I brought here."

    "You brought it here? But he is obviously wearing caddy clothes!" Mr. Chen raised his triangular eyes and glared at Huo Lian, and snorted dissatisfiedly. Bar?"

    Huo Lian's mouth moved, but there was no smile in her eyes: "Mr Chen Shen said, according to seniority, this child has to call me uncle, and I naturally have to help take care of one or two."

    The author has something to say: Now people are called Xiaoshu, and I am afraid I will regret it in the future.
.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

723K 39.1K 54
𝐒𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞〢𝐁𝐲 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 〈𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 1〉 𝑶𝒑𝒑𝒐𝒔𝒊𝒕𝒆𝒔 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒇𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒂𝒕𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒕 ✰|| 𝑺𝒕𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒂 𝑴�...
2M 120K 43
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...
1.2M 29.8K 45
When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels abandoned and betrayed. But one thing was...
243K 4K 51
When two rival hearts tangle themselves in one another, when push comes to shove and sacrifices have to be made, what will they choose? Lizzie Myers...