[BL] Affectionate Male Partne...

By Erishi_An

Affectionate Male Partner Prefers God 深情男配偏爱神展开[快穿] Author: 挽轻裳 Status 172 Chapters (Completed) Lu Shijin tra... More

1.1 Genius painter
1.3
1.4
1.5
1.6
1.7
1.8
1.9
1.10
1.11
1.12
1.13
1.14
1.15
1.16
1.17
1.18
1.19
1.20
1.21
1.22
1.23
1.24
1.25 [End]
2.1 Scarlet Rose
2.2
2.3
2.4
2.5
2.6
2.7
2.8
2.9
2.10
Maybe?

1.2

2.2K 103 53
By Erishi_An

It only took fifteen minutes to get to the school gate, and the car hadn't arrived when I came to pick up Lu Jin.

    Lu Shijin was bored with waiting for the bus.

    "Convenience store, open your system mall, let me see what's in it."

    Just along the way, 711 tried hard to ask Lu Shijin to respect its dignity as a system and not to give it such a cheap nickname.

    But Lu Shijin said that such a name could express closeness. Besides, 711 was originally a convenience store, so the only blame for it was the wrong number.

    711 no fuck said.

    711 pulled out the system mall panel, which was filled with various skill cards.

    Some of them know how to use it at the first glance, such as "Little Master Cooking Card", "Sound into the Heart Card", "Geeky Halo Card", etc.;

.Some of them should be skill cards, such as "hypnotism card", "mind reading card", "amnestic card" and so on;

    Some of them are stranger. They are gray and locked, and they seem to be unusable. Their names are also very strange, such as "Peerless Martial Arts Cheats", "Extreme Immortal Mental Methods", "Black Magic Encyclopedia"...

    Lu Shijin asked 711: "What do these gray cards mean?"

    711: "The card is gray, indicating that it cannot be used in the current scenario."

    Lu Shijin understands that each plot has a different background, and the cards are used in accordance with the background settings.

    It's just like you can't hold a magic wand and shout "Avada Suo Ming" to the fairy and monster in the world of cultivating immortals.

    After browsing the system mall, Lu Shijin said concisely: "A mind-reading card, arrange it."

.711 was shocked. Mind reading was used before the plot started. Is it so sloppy?

    "Mind reading card only has a validity period of 6 hours once you use it. There are five opportunities to use the card for free. Don't you think about it anymore for the host?"

    Lu Shijin: "Don't think about it, know yourself and the enemy, you won't end up in a hundred battles. Haven't heard this idiom?"

    711 can only laugh, "Haha, I've heard of it."

    But I was weeping in my heart. After that, following this host, it can be foreseen that it will be difficult to "unify" in the future!

    "The redemption of the mind reading card is completed, the number of times of use is 1, it will take effect immediately, and it will expire after six hours. After using it, you can read the other party's inner thoughts by looking directly into the other party's eyes."

    As soon as the card was redeemed, Secretary Hao’s car stopped at the entrance of the school.

.Secretary Hao got out of the car. He was about 30 years old, his hair was combed untidy, and his face with Chinese characters was rigid, like a doll without emotion.

    "Hello, Secretary Hao."

    711 was amazed by the host's acting skills. The moment before, he was still a world-weary face of "I'm upset, don't mess with me". The moment I saw Secretary Hao, he returned to the innocence and harmlessness of the original owner of Silly Bai Tian.

    Secretary Hao took a look at Lu Shijin, showing no feeling for Lu Shijin's brilliant smile, and helped him open the car door with no expression.

    "Hello, Mr. Lu, please get in the car, Mr. Huo is waiting for you in Yuyuan."

    [The little double still doesn't know what he is about to face. If you know that the person Huo always puts on the tip of his heart is back, would you still be able to laugh? 】

    When Lu Shijin heard what Secretary Hao was saying, he paused when he was pulling the door of the car, lifted his chin and stared at Secretary Hao with a smile.

."What's wrong, Mr. Lu, is there anything else?"

    Secretary Hao was stared at by Lu Shijin. Is he dazzled?

    He actually saw a trace of pity in Lu Shijin's eyes.

    [No, how could I need mercy, the little substitute is the poor creature kept in the dark. 】

    [It's just a gadget that Mr. Huo teased on a whim, heh, it's not even the canary raised by the average gold owner. 】

    Secretary Hao vomited blankly in his heart, but he didn't know that Lu Shijin heard what he was saying clearly.

    "It's okay." Lu Shijin's mouth raised a playful smile, and he glanced at the man from top to bottom, his eyes revealed his appreciation, "I just think that Secretary Hao, you are very handsome today, are you working out recently? Woolen cloth."

    The surprise in Secretary Hao's eyes flashed past.

.[The little substitute was full of hearts and eyes from Mr. Huo before, why would he suddenly boast about me today? It seems that my charm is not inferior to Mr. Huo. 】

    But as a professional secretary, you have to be pampered.

    "I follow Mr. Huo. I am very busy at work and don't have time to exercise. If Mr. Lu has nothing else, we can set off."

    [The little double has a good vision, but it's a pity, it's just a brainless vase. 】

    Secretary Hao closed the car door for Lu Shijin, raised his chest and raised a proud cock and returned to the cab.

    I didn't notice the ridicule that slowly appeared on Lu Shijin's lips behind him.

    I don't know what I'm about to face, it's you.

    According to the original plot, the relationship between Lu Shijin and Huo Qi changed after Ruan Siheng returned to China.

.Ruan Siheng suffered some blows abroad, which caused him to think of a blank when he raised his paintbrush, and he could no longer paint without a stroke of oil on the canvas.

    By chance, Ruan Siheng went to Huo Qi's house as a guest and saw the paintings left by Lu Shijin.

    Lu Shijin's talent in painting is not inferior to Ruan Siheng, and he thinks he is in love with Huo Qi, and his love with Huo Qi is the source of all his inspiration.

    Lu Shijin's works are bold and novel, with strong emotions and distinctive personal characteristics.

    Inspiration is the life of an artist.

    And this is exactly what Ruan Siheng needs and desires most at present.

    Ruan Siheng asked Huo Qi who painted these paintings. He liked the expressions in these paintings very much and wanted to communicate with the painter face to face.

.A person so proud of Ruan Siheng would never allow anyone to use others as his substitute.

    Huo Qi understood that if Ruan Siheng knew of Lu Shijin's existence, it would be impossible for him and Ruan Siheng to be between him.

    Huo Qi naturally did not tell the truth, but only told Ruan Siheng that he had bought the copyright of these paintings. If Ruan Siheng likes it, he can take it back for reference.

    Ruan Siheng happily took away Lu Shijin's paintings, and Huo Qi was also very happy that his favorability with Ruan Siheng had risen sharply.

    Only Lu Shijin was kept in the dark.

    Huo Qi still had a conscience. Although he took Lu Shijin's paintings and gave them to Ruan Siheng, he didn't want to take them for nothing.

    He and Lu Shijin proposed that they were willing to buy the copyright of Lu Shijin's paintings at the contract price of the top painters in the circle.

.But at that time, Lu Shijin was just a fool who was dazzled by love. He thought that his lover liked his paintings, and thought that he had found a confidant. Why would he want Huo Qi's money?

    Lu Shijin was confused as a gunman for Ruan Siheng, until Ruan Siheng was reported by his opponent to plagiarize the creativity of others. The media followed the clues to find Lu Shijin who was still studying, and compared the works of the two.

    It can be said that a collision of inspirations in a work is accidental, and it is impossible to justify all collisions.

    Lu Shijin had never encountered such a thing before, so frightened, he could only cry to Huo Qi.

    But he didn't know that his tears were worthless in Huo Qi's eyes, and they were not as good as Ruan Siheng's frown.

    Huo Qi said: "Nowadays, you go to clarify with the media that Ruan Siheng has not plagiarized, and these works were completed by you together."

.Lu Shijin couldn't believe that Huo Qi would make such a request with himself.

    Lu Shijin: "Why? But he did plagiarize my works! You have seen those paintings, and I gave them to you!"

    "I know, since it was given to me, I have the right to do anything with it, right? I gave your painting to Ruan Siheng."

    "You are a good boy, you should know the importance. Ruan Siheng has finally recovered his strength. I don't allow anyone to ruin him."

    Huo Qi's voice was so cold that Lu Shijin felt as if he had never known this person.

    Lu Shijin wanted to ask him: What about me? You have the heart to ruin me?

    Lu Shijin's cry only made Huo Qi upset, he was anxious to deal with Lu Shijin, and then went to comfort his Bai Yueguang.

.Huo Qi's expression is indifferent: "Nowadays, Ruan Siheng doesn't know that those paintings are yours. He didn't know it. If there is a mistake, it is also my fault. I will compensate you. Don't you always want to study abroad? As long as you help Ruan Siheng this time , The best school, the best teacher, I will make arrangements for you."

    Although Lu Shijin was simple, he understood what Huo Qi meant.

    With coercion and temptation, Huo Qi did everything for Ruan Siheng.

    Even if Lu Shijin was unwilling, but Huo Qi's methods could not resist.

    All of his things have been in Huo Qi's hands over the years. If he doesn't agree, Huo Qi just needs to move a finger to deal with him.

    Then his studies, his dreams, including his love, were all in vain.

    ——

.Secretary Hao sent Lu Shijin to the hotel, and Huo Qi waited for Lu Shijin in the restaurant on the top floor.

    Taking the elevator upstairs, 711 anxiously told Lu Shijin: "Don't do anything that hurts the protagonist, otherwise the story of the world will collapse and your mission will never be completed."

    Lu Shijin: "Do you think I'm like a person who has come around recklessly?"

    711: The baby feels like but the baby dare not say.

    Facts have proved that 711's worries are purely redundant.

    At the moment he opened the box door and saw Huo Qi, Lu Shijin had transformed into the same infatuated little white rabbit as the original owner.

    "Huo Qi, I'm here, have you waited a long time?"

    Huo Qi sat at the dining table, bowed his head and sent messages to others.

    Lu Shijin didn't feel being treated coldly either, pulled out the chair and sat down by himself, and looked at the man without shy.

.The tailored handmade suit wraps the man's sturdy figure, and every pleat fits the smooth muscle curve of the man.

    As the protagonist, Huo Qi of course also has a handsome face, deep eye sockets, high nose and thin lips, exuding the charm of a mature man.

    It's no wonder that Lu Shijin slammed into Huo Qi's gentle trap.

    After several minutes, Huo Qi finished sending the message with others, and finally looked up and noticed Lu Shijin who was sitting opposite him.

    The gentle color in his eyes that had not had time to fade was accurately captured by Lu Shijin.

    [A Ruan finally came back, can’t wait to see him. 】

    Lu Shijin, who could hear Huo Qi's heartfelt voice, remained calm and smiled as he met Huo Qi's gaze, his eyes full of love.

.Huo Qimei looked at this face that looked like Ruan Siheng, his eyebrows were drawn without a trace.

    After a second, the man looked away without reluctance.

    [If the person sitting in front of me is A Ruan now, how nice it would be. 】

    [If A Ruan would look at me with such a look, I would be worthy of death. 】

    The author has something to say: Jinjin: Then go to death:)
.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

295K 9.9K 34
My back was pressed against the wall, and our faces were merely inches away. He gently placed a finger below my chin and tilted my face upward. I tri...
402K 23.6K 46
𝐒𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐎𝐟 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞〢𝐁𝐲 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 〈𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 1〉 𝑶𝒑𝒑𝒐𝒔𝒊𝒕𝒆𝒔 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒇𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒂𝒕𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒕 ☆|| 𝑺𝒕𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒂 𝑴�...
855K 21.6K 41
While moonlighting as a stripper, Emery Jones' mundane life takes a twisted and seductive turn when she finds herself relentlessly pursued by reclusi...
961K 12K 52
NOT EDITED YET Gracie Owen's a headstrong journalist major rooms with her childhood best friend JJ Anderson for junior year, little does she know she...