On Stage [Farkle Minkus]

By sebxstixnstxn13

"I don't know, I guess I just belong up there on stage." Girl Meets World Post Season 3 More

summary
epigraph
01 - summer
02 - summer job
03 - movies
04 ~ bakery
06 ~ auditions
07 ~ painting sets
08 ~ coffee
09 - preparations
10 ~ performance
11 ~ back to school
12 ~ weekend
13 ~ after school
14 ~ project and date
15 ~ movie role
16 ~ thanksgiving break
17 ~ winter break
18 ~ grandparents and christmas

05 ~ sleepover

155 6 0
By sebxstixnstxn13

Zoey was conflicted about how she felt about Smackle joining them in the sleepover.

"Just remember," Cassie said as she and Zoey laid out sleeping bags and blankets and pillows on the floor, "we're doing this for Farkle."

"I know," Zoey said. "I don't mind Smackle, but..."

"It'll be okay," Cassie said. "This is the perfect opportunity to get to know her."

"Haven't you been friends with her all year?"

"Kinda," Cassie said. "I mean, we only hung out when we were with Maya, Farkle, Harley, and the others. We never had a proper conversation or anything."

Zoey nodded.

The doorbell rang and Cassie and Zoey heard Zoey's mother open the door.

"Hi, Maya," Zoey's mother greeted her.

Cassie and Zoey stood up from the floor.

"Hi, Mrs. Evans," Maya greeted Mrs. Evans.

Cassie and Zoey left the bedroom.

"Zo -" Mrs. Evans began to call but stopped when she saw Cassie and Zoey coming down the stairs.

"Hey," Cassie said.

"Hey, Maya," Zoey said.

"Hi, guys," Maya greeted them with a smile on her face.

"Come on in," Mrs. Evans said, moving out of the way to let Maya in.

"Come on," Zoey said.

Before anyone could move, Smackle arrived.

"Hi, Smackle," Cassie greeted her.

"Hey," Zoey said.

"Hello, Zoey and Cassie," Smackle said.

"Hey," Maya said.

"Maya."

"Uh, Mom, this is Isadora Smackle," Zoey said.

"Hi," Mrs. Evans greeted Smackle. "I'm Zoey's mother."

"Hello, Mrs. Evans," Smackle smiled. "Thank you for letting me spend the night here."

"Hey, it's no problem," Mrs. Evans said. 

"Do you guys want to go up?" Zoey suggested.

"Yeah," Maya said. "Let's go."

Maya and Smackle followed Cassie and Zoey up the stairs and to Cassie's bedroom.

"This is my bedroom," Cassie said.

"Ooh," Maya said, noticing the posters on Zoey's walls. "You like musicals?"

"Yeah," Zoey smiled. 

Zoey had a few posters of posters, three above her bed and two above her desk.

Three out of the five were musicals.

"Which one's your favorite?" Maya asked as she dropped her duffle bag by the door.

"Ooh, um," Zoey said, "I can't decide," she laughed nervously.

"I'm assuming that you like Sound of Music, Annie and Mary Poppins?" Maya asked.

Smackle sat down at Cassie's desk.

"Yeah," Zoey said.

Cassie sat on her sleeping bag and looked up at Maya and Cassie.

She glanced back at Smackle, looking around at the room from the desk.

"You know, I heard the local theater are holding auditions for a musical," Cassie remembered.

"Really? When?" Zoey said, excitedly.

"Next week," Cassie said. "I think it's for... uhh..."

"It's fine," Zoey said. 

They checked which musical the local theater will be doing and it turned out to be Romeo and Juliet.

"We should audition!" Zoey said.

"I think Farkle will like to audition as well," Smackle said.

"Oh, I keep forgetting he's obsessed with being in plays," Maya said.

"Oh, right," Cassie remembered.

"I forgot about that," Zoey said.

After talking about the play, the conversation changed to movies and plans for what they'll do in the following days.

"Do you think you can get me a job at that restaurant you work at?" Maya asked Cassie.

"I can try to get you an interview," Cassie promised, "but that's the most I can do."

"It's fine," Maya assured her. "My mom and stepdad have been bugging me about getting a summer job."

"That's what my parents have been telling me," Zoey said. "They've been saying it'll be a good idea to get some work experience and start saving up for college."

"What about you, Smackle?" Cassie asked Smackle. "Are you planning on getting a job?"

"I'm working on it," Smackle nodded. 

"I can try to get all three of you job interviews at the restaurant I work at," Cassie said.

"Will you?" Zoey asked. 

Cassie smiled and nodded.

"Oh, no, I'm good," Smackle said.

"What? You don't want to work at a restaurant?" Maya asked.

"Seeing where I would like to go, I don't think working at a restaurant will be a good choice," Smackle said.

"Geez, Smackle, we're not in college yet," Maya said. 

Smackle took a deep breath.

"No, thank you, Cassie," Smackle said. "Thank you for the offer, but I'm looking at other places."

"Well, if you ever need one, the door is open," Cassie said.

"Thank you," Smackle said.

The subject changed once again. The subject had changed multiple times as the night went on. 

Smackle stayed silent for most of it. Cassie, Zoey and Maya tried to get her to talk more, but she'd give a quick answer and won't say anything until she's addressed. 

Cassie wished Smackle spoke more like how she did whenever they were at school or at the bakery. 

They eventually turned to Smackle and to her come up with something to talk about, wanting her to be a part of the conversation. 

There were so many times when it was easier to just continue the conversation but she was doing this for Farkle. They invited Smackle for Farkle. 

You're doing this for Farkle, Cassie thought. It's important for him.

Cassie looked over at Zoey and the two made eye contact. They were both thinking the same thing. They were both thinking of Farkle and that this is for Smackle. 

Smackle ended up being the first person to fall asleep between the four of them. She fell asleep around 11:30. Seeing her fall asleep led to Cassie, Zoey and Maya talking to each other quietly and trying not to be too loud and wake Smackle up.

Maya and Zoey fell asleep not to longer after and Cassie laid on her sleeping bag, waiting for sleep to take over.

The following morning, they all woke up and had breakfast. 

Mrs. Evans made them all breakfast and left shortly after they came down. She was going to get coffee and asked Cassie, Zoey, Maya and Smackle if they needed anything.

Cassie, Zoey, and Maya said yes and asked her to bring them coffee and Smackle kindly declined the offer. They thanked Mrs. Evans for her offer and she left to get the drinks. 

When Mrs. Evans came back, Cassie, Zoey, and Maya thanked her once again and began drinking the coffee they requested as they finished up eating coffee. 

Smackle's mother soon came over and picked Smackle up.

After saying goodbye to Smackle, Cassie, Zoey and Maya went back upstairs to Zoey's bedroom, where they hung out and talked untilMaya's mother came to pick her up. 

Mrs. Evans told Robin that she can bring Cassie back home by lunch time. 

As lunch time grew closer and closer, Mrs. Evans and Zoey took Cassie home. She thanked them for letting her sleepover and said goodbye to them as she got out of the car and entered her house with her stuff.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.1K 44 9
After the last episode of season 3 here is a story of how I think the next year went for Riley Maya Lucas and Farkle.
53K 1.1K 34
"I like photographs. It's a reminder that at one point, everything is perfect." Girl Meets World Season 3
167K 4.9K 32
❝ 𝙞𝙣 𝙬𝙝𝙞𝙘𝙝 maya falls in love with the girl Riley determines as enemy. :: ˊˎ - ‎「 completed 」 「 maya hart x fem!oc 」 「 girl meets world 」 「...
93.3K 2.1K 75
♡ Corbrina Social Media Fanfic ♡ Corey and Sabrina were always close but since the ending of Girl Meets World they've grown even closer, hanging out...