Watching The Truth about Male...

By Roh594

All the characters from Descendants watch the real atroy of Maleficent. More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Notice
So Cruella it is
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
I got a new cover
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Notice
Maleficent 2
Maleficent 2 Part 2
Maleficent 2 Part 3
Question
Maleficent 2 part4
Notice
Maleficent 2 Part5
Maleficent 2 Part 6
Maleficent 2 Part 7
Maleficent 2 Part 8
Maleficent 2 Part 9
Maleficent 2 Part 10
Break And Jaffar's Past
Maleficent 2 Part 11
A question
Maleficent 2 Part 12
Maleficent 2 Part 13
Maleficent 2 Part 14
Maleficent 2 Chapter 15

Chapter 16

22.1K 586 42
By Roh594

Stefan's Castle is shown and thunder rumbling in the background as scene changed  Stefan sitting down on a rocking chair in his chamber staring at Maleficent's wings which are kept a glass cabinet.Stefan looked worse as he was pale with black circles around his eyes.

Mal was enraged and yelled, "How dare he keep my mothers wings as some sort of trophy."Everyone was disgusted by Stefan's actions.

Stefan with crazy gleam in his eye said" you mock me. i know what you're doing. I know exactly what you're doing."

Mal commented, ".....and he is crazy."

Maleficent, Leah, Diaval, Beast, Belle, Ben, Carlos, Jane, Jay, and Fairy godmother all nodded.

Then one of his servants opens the door and stands by the doorway and said" Sire? your presence has been requested by the queen."

Stefan ordered," Leave me."the servant the once pleaded"sire, she is not well. the nurses are fearful that she won't make it through the night." Stefan shushed him and said, "Can you not see we're having a conversation?"

Everyone glared at Stefan as Mal with disgust said"How could you not see your wife who is in her death bed."Leah didn't hear about this as she was wanted to kill Stefan then and their.

Jaffar whispered"You lucked out by now marrying him."Maleficent nodded sure he stole her wings still being married to that creep is worse.

The servants were confused, some of them looked at Stefan as if he was crazy, then shut the door to the chamber Stefan rises and walks over to the glass cabinet.

Stefan: when the curse fails, maleficent will come for me. and on that day, I will be ready."

Surprisingly it was Aurora who commented, "I don't think you will be."Aurora knew for a fact if not for Fairy's godmother bringing Stefan back to the living he would right now be in hell.

The scnene changed once more, revealing them back in the Moors. It was dark with the moon gleaming up in the sky. Young Maleficent and Aurora were sitting down on tree branches next to the river, watching fairies dance across the water and using their magic on it.

Everyone was once again awed by the beautiful scene in front of them. Mal with awe commented, "It's like they are dancing and drawing on the water at the same time."

Aurora was enchanted as she watched the beautiful lights and fairies. "They're so beautiful". The young girl said in peace as she watched the fairies. She took a moment to look at her Fairy Godmother for a moment, before she went back to watching. Aurora reached her left hand out for a bit, before she pulled it back. Young Maleficent was silent as she watched, but she did have a look of peace on her face.

The scene changed to show the Moors were small lake with mud all around it. Maleficent was sitting down on the grass, Diaval was leaning against a tree with  his arms crossed. Aurora was kneeling down in front of the same fairies that everyone saw throw mud at Maleficent when she was a child, only wearing a light blue dress. The creatures were called wallerbogs, and two of them had pushed a nervous one to Aurora.

The nervous wallerbog looked back at his fellow kind, who were chirruping, before he nervously walked up to Aurora and held white flowers out to her with his left hand. Aurora smiled at the wallerbog, but before she could but before she could thank him, something threw mud at her, striking the back of her dress and the fairy in front of her. Aurora and the people of Auradon gasped at this, while the wallerbog looked a bit sad that the flowers were ruined. 

The other wallerbogs started laughing, while Aurora turned around to look at the culprit. She saw a blue skin wallerbog standing above the lake, holding mud in both its hands. The fairy creature gave a shrug, having a completely innocent look.

Aurora then picked up some mud from the ground and threw it at the blue wallerbog, while the one behind her grew a massive smile.The mud struck the wallerbog, causing him to slip into the water, while a small bit of it struck a nearby one. Aurora started laughing as she and the wallerbogs began having a mud fight with each other. Everyone watching, including an amused Maleficent and Diaval.

Belle smiled and commented, "You seem to be at peace."Maleficent returned the smile and nodded.

Mal laughed seeing her sister and the wallerbogs have a mud fight.

One of the wallerbogs threw mud at Aurora, but she ducked down and the mud missed.However, some of it splattered on Maleficent's right cheek. The laughter died down with some of the wallerbogs staring at Maleficent, while the one that threw the mud began to hide. The only ones laughing were Diaval and his younger self, while Aurora was smiling in amusement.While her younger self used her magic to splatter mud all over Diaval.

Everyone except Stefan smiled or laughed seeing the playful side of Maleficent, while Mal could see her mother was returning to how she was in the past and Diaval gave mock glare at Maleficent who just smirked at him

The scene changed once more back to the cottage, before it shifted to show Aurora's room. The teenage girl was sleeping in her bed, while Young Maleficent was using her magic to duck her into bed. Young Maleficent stared at the sleeping girl for a few moments with everyone watching careful.Maleficent in a low tone said, "I revoke the curse. Let it be no more".

Everyone was shocked seeing this as Mal questioned"Mom you really tried to revoke the curse."Maleficent nodded and thought"But it didn't work."

The yellow magic grew stronger, while green magic began to appear from Aurora.Maleficent repeated"I revoke the curse. Let it be no more"as both the yellow and green magic grew stronger.

Maleficent shouted out"I revoke my curse! Let it be no more!"  as she stepped forward and held her hands up to the side. The struggle between Maleficent's magic and her curse caused the room and house to shake. Maleficent repeated "I revoke my curse! let it be there no more."

The magic and curse struggle was so powered that everyone watched it could feel it. Fairygodmother whispers "Incredible". Jane agreed in disbelief,she used to think that her mother's magic wand was the most powerful magic in Auradon, but now seeing things Maleficent can do had changed her mind.

Young Maleficent exclaimed"Let it be no more!"she was pleading, she was hoping that she could break her curse to save Aurora. However, the struggle between the magic and curse came to an end with the curse as the victory as it wiped the magic out before it returned into Aurora and disappeared.

Maleficent's voice echoed through the room"This curse will last till the end of time. No power on Earth can change it."Maleficent hearing this looked is disbelief and despair at not being able to revoke her own curse.

Maleficent sighed said"I worded the curse in such a way that made it impossible for even me to revoke it."

Everyone nodded as all of them could see Maleficent was never evil,sure she in anger and need for vengeance did things she regretted.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

311K 6.3K 24
Malia is the twin sister of Mal, as well as a Daughter of one out of numerous villains, Maleficent. She has a strong bond with her sister. Mal would...
13.6K 235 18
Daughter of Hades and maleficent whatHappens when more than four people get sent to auradon prep And Ben doesn't fall in love with mal but with her...
18.6K 679 14
just letting every characters watch MDZS let everyone know how innocent our Wei ying was and ofcourse the legendary love story of yilling patriarch...
17.5K 166 29
Travis and Connor Stoll made a YouTube account to show how demigods react to videos. Some might feature Kane Chronicles characters or characters from...