Bnha ✨Wrong Number✨

By KioniUnknown

Izuku. A vigilante who gets added to a groupchat of pro heroes and turns himself in. Hitoshi. The son of Eras... More

Information
Staff Chat
Glitter Bomb
Le Date
'Captured'
Adoption
All Might.
Missing
Nejire, Mirio and Amajiki!
Not so Asexual
Todoroki Shoto
Theirs, love muffins and hawks
The Exam, and Iidas humiliation
Kicking robot ass.
Therapy ended with Murder!
A/n
Relapse
Class 1-A
The plan
New additions to the Group Chat
Hero Training
Lov Talent Show
1-A Groupchat
Aizawa's really shitty day
Shirakumo Oboro
A new dad!
News of a field trip
School-Wide Prank
Best Date Ever
Trauma Trio's therapy + Denki
CULT
Family Reunion
Mental Health Assembly
1-A Bonding
What did they do?
Aftermath of their Vigilate-ism :)
Suffer in chaos
Trip to the LOV
Party!
Aftermath
The USJ
Harmless flirting
Akari
Show and tell :)
2 Truths and a Lie
Never have I ever
Sports Festival
Giran
Their 'Challenge'
Wild goose chase
His insecurities
Hero Names
Training
A plot twist
An unlikely friendship
Murderer.
The obstacle race
The Cavalry Battle
Talking Strategy!
The Semi Finals
Sero being Sero
Recovery Girl for #1
The Finals (gone wrong)
Awards Ceremony
down with the grape!
Kurorio the Genderfluid Royalty
Quirk Misuse
Yay, Jumping Therapists
Snipe is hot? Yeah, yeah he is.
Kurorio's Discord
His Saviour
Running from problems fixes them
dont need a quirk for arson!
Kacchan the Kinky
Hosu
Hosu, pt2
Stain
Hosu Aftermath
Press Conference
League of Hero Fuckers

'Reminds me of myself'

5.2K 193 207
By KioniUnknown

Damn you're all smart

The boy woke up and was confused for a moment but then remembered what happened.

And then realised that he was alive.

'Aw shit, I really thought that would work'

He was too busy being mad at himself to notice the hobo emerging from his cocoon of comfort in the corner.

The hobo being Aizawa. The cocoon being his sleeping bag, that was on a chair in the corner of the room.

"You're awake."

The boy's head snapped up to look at his teacher. Boy did he regret that, it caused him a huge headache.

"Yeah, I guess I am!"

He put a huge smile on his face.

"So- why am I here? What happened?"

Yup. Feigning ignorance might have worked if it was anyone else. But being an underground hero, Aizawa had stopped many people from committing, so he knew when people were faking.

"Don't act like you don't know. So? Why'd you do it?"

"Wha- what are you talking about sensei? You know me- I probably just did something dumb again!"

Ouch. That hurt the boy more than he cared to admit. He was used to being called stupid, but it still hurt. Even- no- especially when he himself was the one doing it.

"The truth?"

"I- that is the truth! I reallyyyyy don't remember! Sorry sensei, but I should really be going, my mum will be worried!"

Aizawa furrowed his brow.

"Oh? I thought your mum was in America on hero business?"

Well shit. Being caught lying when your already suspicious isn't a very good look.

The boy sighed and his smile dropped.

"Oh? You're ready to tell the truth?"

"Yeah. It was an accident. I lost control of my quirk while I was washing my hands"

"And why didn't you say that sooner?"

"Because it's embarrassing! I've had my quirk for 12 years but I still couldn't control it!"

He clenched his fist under the covers, hoping Aizawa would buy it.

Spoiler alert! He didn't.

"Kaminari."

He gulped.

"Yessss sensei?"

"I'm not going to judge you or think less of you."

That took Kaminari by surprise.

"Wha- why not?"

Aizawa sat back down on the chair.

"Because I was where you are at one point."

Denki's jaw dropped so far he would have tripped over it if he was stood up.

"Jesus kid, don't look so surprised. And close your mouth before you catch a fly or something."

The student chocked on air and closed his mouth, looking away slightly embarrassed.

"Sensei?"

"Yeah?"

"What do you mean, you were where I am?"

"I mean that I was in this office after trying to die in the school bathrooms. Well- I was in my second year but still."

"Oh- uh- really? You? I thought you were totally strong and awesome"

"Are you saying that I'm not 'totally strong and awesome'?"

Aizawa raised an eyebrow at Denki, who looked surprised for a second, but then his expression turned to one that Aizawa couldn't read.

"What- no! You are totally strong and awesome! It's just- I didn't- you of all people? No wait that sounds really bad I'm sorry-"

Before he could continue his ranting Aizawa cut in.

"No- no it's fine calm down. I get what you mean. Just- stuff happened and I needed to escape it. So I get how you feel"

Denki didn't know what to feel. He was confused- worried- scared. But most of all, he felt happy. Happy that someone understood him. That someone knew what he was going through. That he wasn't alone.

"Your classmates are worried"

"They- they know what happened?"

"No- it's just Todoroki Hitoshi and Izuku. And all they know is that one of my students is in Recovery Girl's office."

"Can you tell them for me? It's okay if not though- I'd understand"

"Yeah, of course I will. Actually- you can tell them yourself over text if you'd like."

They handed Denki his phone, and the boy muttered a thanks but made no move to text anyone.

The two sat in silence, until Denki realised something and sat up in a panic.

"Who- who brought me here?"

"Recovery Girl said it was a boy with red spiky hair and sharp teeth, so my guess is Kirishima"

The colour drained out of Denki's face, and Aizawa swore that the boy stopped breathing.

"Oh no.. nonono this is bad. This is really really bad. Nobody was supposed to know it was supposed to be a secret oh god. Fucking stupid, I'm a fucking idiot. This is what I get for doing it at school if I just waited a few more hours-"

Strong arms wrapped around Denki, holding him. Grounding him.

(Okay I know how some wattpadians can be so I am here to say that this is n o t a ship. This is just Dadzawa being Dadzawa. Don't start with that in here)

"Hey- kid. It's okay. You're okay. It's not your fault. None of this is your fault. Breathe with me okay? In... and out.. okay again. In.. and out.."

After a few minutes, Denki's breathing had calmed. Around 10 minutes later, Hound dog and recovery girl came in.

Recovery Girl expected to see Aizawa hiding in his sleeping bag in the corner. She did not expect to see them sitting comfortably on the end of the bed, talking calmly to her patient.

She swiftly went over and bonked Aizawa with her cane.

"Ow- what the fuck old lady!"

"I told you to call me if he wakes up!"

They heard a small chuckle from the boy in question. Recovery Girl didn't miss the small, fond smile that Aizawa sent the boy. She sighed before shooing both Aizawa and Hound Dog out of the room.

UA Staff Chat

System: Dadzawa added Denki Kaminari

Mysterious: Eraser- who was it? Are they okay? Can I come see them?

Floof: Izu calm down, I'm sure whoever it was is okay

Todoroki Shoto: Hitoshi not right now, one of our classmates could be dying

Kinky~: so we're ignoring that Aizawa added the electric kid?

Mysterious: oh! Hey Denki what's up?

Denki Kaminari: not much!

Todoroki Shoto: @dadzawa are they okay?

Dadzawa: physically

Floof: physically? Who was it?

Denki Kaminari: that would be me! Sorry I worried you!

Mysterious: oh my god- what happened? Are you okay? Wait never mind, I'm on my way to Recovery Girl's office rn.

Party Healer: no tf you're not, my patient needs to be alone right now

Denki Kaminari: sorry mystery bro! Yeah, I'm totally fine. Nothing that can't be fixed

Floof: so? What happened pikachu?

Denki Kaminari: oh- well you see- would you believe me if I told you it was a quirk malfunction?

Todoroki Shoto: why wouldn't we?

Floof: oh shit, quirk malfunctions suck ass. Sorry to hear that.

Mysterious: quirk malfunction my ass. Electric quirk users are required by law to take quirk control classes as soon as possible when they're young

Kinky~: wait seriously?

Cockatoo: how didn't we know this?

Denki Kaminari: yeah, aha, about that. My quirk is too strong and they didn't teach properly?

Mysterious: I'm prettyyyy sure they're very strict about electric quirks due to the very dangerous nature of them. So, you want to tell us the truth? It's okay if not though, you don't have to. Just don't make up some stupid lie

Denki Kaminari: damn smart people. Sorry for all the trouble, mysterybro. I realllyyy wasn't supposed to wake up after that so I didn't think my excuse through, but ig my plans went to shit

Evil Rat Genius: oh my

Kinky~: oh my indeed...

System: Dadzawa is offline

System: Cockatoo is offline

Mysterious: oh.

System: Denki Kaminari is offline

Mysterious: recovery girl I respect you a lot but I really don't think it's in Denki's best interest for him to be alone right now, so I'm on my way to your office and you won't be stopping me.

System: Mysterious is offline

Let's go to Aizawa, shall we?

Classes for 1-A had been cancelled by Aizawa as soon as he heard that someone in his class was injured, so after talking to Denki he went straight home.

Izuku and Hitoshi were still at school, so it was just Aizawa and Yamada in the house.

Yamada arrived home after Aizawa, and found his boyfriend on the sofa scratching at their arms.

He ran over and carefully pulled Aizawa's arms apart.

"Sho? What's wrong?"

"I- he- he almost died Yama. And I didn't even notice something was wrong"

"Hey, that's not your fault so don't blame yourself. None of us could have known"

"No no you don't get it. I should have known. He's my student for fuck sake. Why didn't I notice"

They started crying, and Yamada was quick to pull them into a hug.

"Shh.. it's okay. It wasn't your fault. I didn't notice either, that doesn't make it my fault. I know you know that. So do you want to tell my why your really upset?"

Aizawa pulled out of the hug and tilted his head up, staring at the ceiling. Yamada moved and sat next to Aizawa, waiting patiently for them to speak. When he did it was barely a whisper, but Yamada heard the words clear as day.

"He- he reminds me of myself.."

"How so?"

"God- so many fucking similarities. Right down to the way we tried to die."

Yamada shuddered slightly as he remembered the sight of Aizawa on the bathroom floor in a pool of water.

No, Aizawa doesn't have a secret electric quirk. He just went the old fashioned route and used a fork jammed in a plug socket connected right into the water.

"And yet I still didn't know? And- and this kid is going to end up just like me because I couldn't help him"

"Who says that?"

Aizawa looked over, confused.

"Huh?"

"Who says we can't help him? We know, don't we? So we can help him!"

A small smile spread across Aizawa's face.

"Yeah.. I guess we can"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

44.7K 1.1K 15
Izuku Midoriya has had a tough childhood. His mother abuses him, his father left when he was a baby, his childhood best friend bullies him every day...
130K 4.3K 38
COVER ART DOES NOT BELONG TO ME!!! ⚠ TRIGGER WARNING ⚠ This Story Includes: - Abuse - Death - Mentions and signs of cutting - Angst ...
42.2K 2.3K 23
It was just a ridiculous event. No one knew what happened before it happened. Shigaraki, Overhaul, Aizawa as well as some hero in training met at a c...
211K 9.1K 40
With his dreams shattered and his future seeming to be lost, Izuku Midoriya runs. He ran away from police custody before they even knew what to do wi...