π•™π•šπ•Ÿπ•’π•₯𝕒'𝕀 π•™π•’π•£π•–π•ž 𝕗...

By buttmunchkin

Just a bunch of Shouyou one-shots I write when I'm bored. :3 I love this tangerine so much, like, I can't eve... More

π•šπ•¨π•’π•™π•šπ•Ÿπ•’
π•“π• π•œπ•¦π•™π•šπ•Ÿπ•’
π•’π•œπ•’π•™π•šπ•Ÿπ•’
π•œπ•–π•Ÿπ•™π•šπ•Ÿπ•’
π• π•žπ•šπ•™π•šπ•Ÿπ•’
π•Ÿπ• π•ͺπ•’π•™π•šπ•Ÿπ•’
π•œπ•¦π•£π• π•™π•šπ•Ÿπ•’
π•¦π•€π•™π•šπ•™π•šπ•Ÿπ•’
π•œπ•’π•˜π•–π•™π•šπ•Ÿπ•’
π• π•€π•’π•™π•šπ•Ÿπ•’
𝕒π•₯π•€π•¦π•™π•šπ•Ÿπ•’
π•’π•œπ•’π•˜π•šπ•™π•šπ•Ÿπ•’
π•žπ•’π•₯π•€π•¦π•™π•šπ•Ÿπ•’
π•€π•¦π•˜π•’π•™π•šπ•Ÿπ•’
π•€π•¦π•Ÿπ•’π•™π•šπ•Ÿπ•’
π•’π• π•™π•šπ•Ÿπ•’
π•₯π•€π•¦π•œπ•šπ•™π•šπ•Ÿπ•’
π•€π•¦π•˜π•¦π•™π•šπ•Ÿπ•’
π••π•’π•šπ•™π•šπ•Ÿπ•’
π•₯π•–π•£π•¦π•™π•šπ•Ÿπ•’
π•“π• π•œπ•¦π•™π•šπ•Ÿπ•’
π•œπ•¦π•£π• π•™π•šπ•Ÿπ•’
π•œπ•–π•Ÿπ•™π•šπ•Ÿπ•’
π•€π•¦π•˜π•’π•™π•šπ•Ÿπ•’
𝕒π•₯π•€π•¦π•™π•šπ•Ÿπ•’
π•π•–π•§π•™π•šπ•Ÿπ•’
π• π•€π•’π•™π•šπ•Ÿπ•’
π••π•’π•šπ•™π•šπ•Ÿπ•’
π•Ÿπ•šπ•€π•™π•šπ•™π•šπ•Ÿπ•’
π•œπ•šπ•₯π•’π•™π•šπ•Ÿπ•’

π• π•šπ•™π•šπ•Ÿπ•’

5.8K 69 116
By buttmunchkin

Sypnosis:

It's Shouyou's birthday, and Oikawa wants to give him everything he possibly can.

Includes:

fluffyyyy ; penetration ; making out ; lots of kisses ; missionary ; choking

enjoy ;)

=====

Even though Shouyou said nothing about what he wanted for his birthday, Oikawa had already planned everything out a month prior for his special day.

First, they'd make a trip to Shouyou's favorite cafe for a morning coffee and some cake. Next, they'd circle around town to the sports store Shouyou buys his equipment from and refresh his gear. They'd walk through the zoo and go out for a nice dinner.

Finally, they'd pick up a cake and head home for a nice... night.

That's exactly what they did, too, but this night was different from their usual night. This night was special. Candles lit up the bathroom, red rose petals tossed delicately in the bathwater and around the bathroom and bedroom.

When Oikawa brushed his brunet hair out of his face, Shouyou laughed, dropping his mouth into the water with a smile. The water to the shower was flipped off, his tall boyfriend slipping into the tub with him and grinning.

"Hey, To-San?" Shouyou called out, scooting closer to Oikawa and placing a hand on his knee. "What's up, Shou?"

Leaning in, he placed a gentle kiss on Oikawa's knee, smiling the softest smile a human could possibly make. "I love you," his even softer voice breathed.

"I had fun today. Thanks for, well, everything, ahaha..." Also smiling, Oikawa spread his legs, pulling Shouyou on top of his lap and letting him wrap his legs around his torso.

"I couldn't be more honored to spend today with you," he breathed against Shouyou's lips, his thumb tracing up the ginger's jaw to gently caress beneath his eye. Shouyou took the initiative and pressed their lips together.

"Tonight... can we do it?" Shouyou asked, eyes half-lidded and awaiting a response. "Of course. It's your birthday, after all, Pumpkin. Let me..." He placed a gentle kiss on Shouyou's neck, nibbling softly on his nape.

"... make you feel good~" he breathed, abs tensing as he arched his back more into Shouyou's body. Legs tightening around Oikawa's waist, Shouyou snuggled deeper into Oikawa's chest, attempting to hide his blush.

"You... always make me... feel good..." He muttered, tracing a finger down Oikawa's abs with a bashful pout that had the brunet's stomach turning upside down.

Jolting softly, Shouyou looked up at him in shock, the water splashing as he did so. "You... just got hard..."

Now it was Oikawa's turn to be flustered, tossing an arm over his eyes and throwing his head back. "Man, I wanted us to finish this bath before doing anything, but..."

"But..?" Bringing his head back, he removed his arm from his face, his lopsided smirk, half-lidded eyes, and burning cheeks now visible. "Oh..." Whispered Shouyou, placing a hand on his mouth in understanding.

Stepping out of the tub, Oikawa quickly dried them off with a towel, taking the ginger's hand in his and leading them to the bedroom, where he flicked the lights off and turned their LED lights onto purple, which is, to put it bluntly, Shouyou's favorite color to fuck to.

Oikawa liked it as well because it got Shouyou in the mood, which is a major turn-on, and it's muy bonito.

The flower petals scattered all over the silk sheets Oikawa had laid out before their bath was bounced up into the air, fluttering around them as Shouyou and Oikawa chuckled with each other.

"This is... so corny," breathed Shouyou with a bright smile, bringing the brunet's head down to kiss him deeply. Their smiles slowly faded with the steadily-increasing passion their lips locking together created.

Oikawa's back bent downward, keeping their lips intact as he scooted Shouyou to the middle of the smooth, silky sheets. "Mmh..." The small sound that left his little boyfriend's mouth sent a shiver of pleasure down Oikawa's body.

Fingers traced down the back of his neck, playing with the fly-aways of his hair as Shouyou's other hand ran through the brunet's tufts of hair. "Aha, I love you so much~" He groaned with a grin, laying on top of Shouyou with his forearms supporting his weight.

"I love you, too~" Shouyou cooed playfully, chuckling along with his breathless boyfriend. "Happy birthday, Pumpkin," Oikawa breathed, kissing Shouyou once more and threading his hand into his ginger hair.

He slowly began trailing a hand up Shouyou's body until his hand was at his nipple, where he massaged it between the tips of his fingers. "N-Nnh..." Eyes fluttering closed, he reveled in the pleasure from his boyfriend's hands, wrinkles forming between his brows.

Oikawa kissed his cheek multiple times, each one leading closer and closer to the ginger's mouth until their lips connected passionately.

He pulled away again, their breath mixing between the half an inch he had left between them. Slowly, he bent down and swiped his tongue along the ginger's nipple, causing his back to arch some.

"To...oru... San..." Breathed Shouyou, running a hand into his brunet hair and ruffling it up some. A hand began tracing circles on his stomach, working its way down to his v-line.

Oikawa pulled away from Shouyou's nipple to brush his swollen lips against the ginger's neck, sucking tenderly here and there.

"To... San..." Shouyou whimpered, taking his hand and bringing it up to the side of his neck. "Can you... squeeze a little?" Eyes wide, Oikawa sat up, raising a brow. "What do you mean, Pumpkin?"

Also sitting up, Shouyou had to catch his breath before speaking again. Oikawa waited patiently. "I just thought about, you know, how you just take my breath away... and..." He crawled into Oikawa's lap, grinding against him and making him groan.

"A-And..?"

"I thought about you doing that to me... physically... I mean, you don't have to if you don't want to, though..."

Kissing Shouyou's neck, Oikawa laid Shouyou back onto the bed, his legs spread out on either side of him. "If that's what you want, I'll give it to you." He breathed, "But, please, please, tell me if you don't like it or it's uncomfortable- anything. If it's too much, I'll stop, okay?"

Shouyou nodded, massaging the top of Oikawa's hand with his thumb before gradually bringing it up to his throat again. Oikawa gulped, running a hand along Shouyou's hip and squeezing his inner thigh.

"Ngh~" The ginger's legs naturally spread more at his boyfriend's warm, loving touch, making a smile grace the brunet's lips.

"I'm gonna stretch you out, okay?" Shouyou nodded quickly, still holding onto Oikawa's hand, which he had yet to squeeze. He was rather against the thought of Shouyou, so he was still working himself up to following through with the ginger's request.

"To-San, please," Shouyou whimpered once again. "I want you to... touch me~!" Inhaling, Oikawa's cheeks flushed as he grabbed Shouyou's face and kissed him deeply, their tongues tangling and slurping around each other.

Oikawa fisted the lube in his hand until it was smeared all over his fingers, one of them circling around Shouyou's hole teasingly before proding into him. Shouyou's face twisted some. "Damn, you're so tight... Relax a little, Pumpkin..."

Gripping at the melting Shouyou's thigh, he pulled his leg over his shoulder, doing the same with Shouyou's other leg. "Ugh, Nnh~!" Shouyou's back arched when Oikawa added a second finger.

Saliva dripped from his mouth, his grip on his tall boyfriend's hand tightening around his throat until his cheeks began burning a deep red. "To... San~" He moaned, and Oikawa wanted to hold him so closely, kiss him so much.

The way he panted under Oikawa's grip, his throat bobbing and body flushing at the lack of oxygen. Oikawa couldn't help but tighten his grip some, slipping his fingers out of Shouyou's hole and bending forward to place a kiss on Shouyou's abdomen.

"H-Hur...ry..!" Cried the little ginger, and Oikawa rubbed his hard-on some with his lube-soaked hand, groaning into Shouyou's supple skin. "I'm hurrying, Pumpkin... Fuck- Ugh..."

A small tap on Oikawa's hand snapped him back into reality. Shouyou looked on the verge of passing out, his eyes flickering and saliva dripping down his cheek. He let go immediately, apologizing and kissing the saliva off his face.

"You're just... so pretty..." Oikawa whispered, groaning near his ear and releasing Shouyou's throat to trail his hands down his waist and up his legs, gripping his thighs, which were tossed over his broad shoulders.

Finally, he was completely inside Shouyou, and he tried his best not to moan like a bitch as Shouyou wiggled his hips slowly, adjusting to his size. Instead, he licked around the red finger marks on the ginger's neck and the light purple spots from his sucking earlier.

"So... good..." Shouyou moaned, eyes closed and mouth open. His hands gripped at the pillow beneath his head, a whine escaping his lips when Oikawa pressed his body against his own, pinning him even further to the bed.

Sweat dripped from Oikawa's face and onto Shouyou's abs, tracing the outline until it fell from his body and soaked into the sheets.

He placed hot, breathless kisses as far down Shouyou's body as he could reach while staying inside him, trailing up to his thighs and sucking, licking, kissing at his supple skin. Oikawa's grip on his legs was tight, assuring they'd stay over his shoulders.

"To... San... come... on..." Shouyou panted, reaching out to his tall boyfriend with one hand still clutching at the pillow.

Oikawa laid on top of him, lacing a hand through his ginger-colored hair and tugging on it in an attempt to ground himself from the amount of pleasure trying to push him too early off the edge.

He began slowly at first, taking in Shouyou's soft moans and lewd face. He couldn't bring himself to comment on it, thrusting a little faster into the little ginger, since he was, too, a groaning, lewd mess... probably...

Oikawa could feel Shouyou's legs quivering, and sat up on his knees, thrusting harder, faster, and gripping the ginger's legs to toss back over his shoulders. This caused Shouyou to squeeze him tighter in response, a trembling, strained moan passing his wet mouth.

"Pump... kin..." Groaned Oikawa, his hips snapping in and out, hitting Shouyou's thick ass like it's second nature. He was coming closer to his limit, Shouyou obviously in the same boat as him.

Removing a hand from the ginger's thigh, he began jacking his little boyfriend off, making his back arch and his moans louder. He was obviously in ecstasy, shaky, small hand grabbing Oikawa's wrist and bringing his hand to his throat.

Panting roughly, sharply, Oikawa gripped onto his throat, stilling his hips and hands as he came deep inside Shouyou's soaked, hot hole. When he bent down to kiss Shouyou, he felt the familiar, warm liquid on his hand.

They kissed each other a while, only pulling away when the lack of air became too much, before deciding to hop back in the shower. "Are you okay?" Oikawa asked, helping Shouyou into the bathtub again.

"Yeah..." He panted as a response, "But..." Flustered, he tucked his head in his arms, looking away. Oikawa licked his lips. "I wanna... do it again..."

The brunet slammed his head against the side of the tub, groaning. "You're so fucking cute! Of course! Of course, we'll do it again! Come here!" Shouyou grinned widely, scrambling into Oikawa's lap and allowing his tall boyfriend to hold him close and kiss him deeply.

=====

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

127K 6K 35
"I can never see you as my wife. This marriage is merely a formality, a sham, a marriage on paper only." . . . . . . She was 10 years younger than hi...
588K 18K 75
Hiraeth - A homesickness for a home to which you cannot return, a home which maybe never was; the nostalgia, the yearning, the grief for the lost pla...
515K 8K 83
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...