waves โ€ข jj maybank

By luvstarkey_

๐˜ช๐˜ต ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜จ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ด, ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜ถ๐˜ด ๐˜ข๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜บ, ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜จ๐˜ฉ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๏ฟฝ... More

intro
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
twenty eight
twenty nine
thirty
thirty one
thirty two
thirty three
thirty four (bonus chapter)
thirty five (bonus chapter)
update!
new book is up!
!season 2!
thirty six
thirty seven
thirty eight
thirty nine
forty
forty one
forty two
forty three
forty four
forty five
forty six
forty seven
forty eight
forty nine
fifty
fifty one
fifty three
fifty four
fifty five
fifty six
fifty seven
fifty eight
fifty nine
sixty
sixty one
sixty two
sixty three
sixty four
sixty five
sixty six
sixty seven
sixty eight
sixty nine
seventy
seventy one
seventy two
seventy three
seventy four (bonus chapter)
sequel!
thank you!

fifty two

5.6K 89 38
By luvstarkey_

~~~

JJ had been outside on the hammock since they had gotten back to the Château, Caroline grabbed a beer and a water bottle for him from the fridge making her way outside to where he was as she was slowly approaching him when she noticed he had already changed out of his EMT uniform and back into his regular clothes he had on earlier that day.

"hey," she softly said, he looked up sitting up, "i don't know if you wanted something to drink so i brought you beer and water so you can pick."

JJ took the water patting the empty spot next to him which she did, he wrapped his arm around her waist leaning back into the hammock looking into the ocean while Caroline kept her eyes on him.

"why are you with me?" he broke the silence not looking away.

"you know the answer to that, J." she told him.

"but why? i'm gonna end up in jail like my dad anyways and you deserve someone way better than me." he clenched his jaw as Caroline sat up turning to him, what happened today that made JJ think he was going to jail?

"you're nothing like Luke and you're not gonna end up in jail, i don't need anyone else but you and i know damn well you know that." she told him.

"you don't know that. it's in my blood, i'm gonna end up in the shit hole sooner or later!" JJ raised his voice standing up chucking the water bottle.

"you are not Luke and it is not in your blood. you're a way better man than he ever was and i'm not letting you think like that, JJ! i love you and i always will. shit i'd even break you out of jail myself," Caroline stood up her voice cracking.

hearing the way JJ was talking about himself made Caroline's heart break, he was so much more than his father. JJ was always there for his friends and did everything he could to make sure nobody got hurt or didn't get in trouble. he was the glue of the Pogues.

"and i know damn well nobody is gonna treat me as well as you do, you're the one." she sniffled quickly wiping away the tears off her cheeks.

JJ turned to Caroline his eyes softening at his girlfriend, she was right. he isn't Luke, it's not in his blood and he's the best thing that's ever happened to her- scratch that. they're the best thing that's ever happened to each other, and JJ had never loved someone as much as he loves Caroline.

JJ approached her putting his arms around her pulling her into him tightly as she clutched onto him. he shut his eyes holding her close to him, running his fingers through her short hair that she had done herself at the end of the summer. she was always there for him, no matter the circumstances or the weather and what time it was, he always went to her and he never gave up.

"i'm sorry, shit, i'm sorry. i've just been hearing it a lot i started to believe it." he whispered in her ear.

"don't. please don't, i can't hear you talk about yourself like that." she whispered clutching onto him tightly.

"i love you so much." he sniffled, Caroline pulled her head back to look at him.

his eyes were filled with tears and he looked exhausted, she wiped the tear that rolled down his cheek resting her forehead against his.

"i love you too." she smiled gently at him.

JJ knew she was the one, nothing was going to change that for him.

~~~

the next morning the four Pogues sat in the shed in silence, Kiara was teaching Caroline a few chords on the ukulele, Pope was fixing a fan, and JJ was waxing his surfboard.

"okay, so look do this and try making sure your fingers don't slip, it's tricky at first." Kiara explained to Caroline handing her the ukelele.

"got it." she nodded doing exactly what Kiara had showed her.

"that's a lot of wax on your board man. put too much wax, it's gonna be slippery." Pope told JJ catching the two girls attention.

"are you telling me how to wax my board, Pope?" JJ turned his head to Pope.

"just saying that's a lot of wax." Pope mentioned.

"no, no, no. you're telling me how to wax my board. are you kidding me?" JJ asked Pope.

"that's a colossal waste of wax." Pope shrugged his shoulders.

"guys, really?" Kiara broke up their arguing.

"i think this is the first i've ever heard them arguing over wax." Caroline handed Kiara the ukulele when honking was heard.

"did you hear that?" JJ looked at Caroline.

they all turned their heads seeing the twinkie speeding into the Château, all their mouths dropped walking over only to see John B jumping out of the twinkie smiling widely.

"are you serious?" Kiara rushed over.

"no way am i seeing you right in front of me!" Caroline laughed running over.

"hold on. am i dreaming?" JJ froze in shock.

"no!" Pope gasped turning to the three then to John B.

"guess who's out of the clink, boy!" John B skipped over to his friends smiling.

"no freaking way, man!"

Caroline cheered running over to him hugging him tightly followed by Kiara, Pope and JJ. John B hugged his friends back tightly finally feeling his heart complete being back in the arms of his best friends.

"bro!"

"my boys out of the can!"

"we missed you."

"i missed you guys too."

"how'd you do it? you bust out?" JJ asked once they pulled away from their hugs.

"uh, they dropped the charges?" John B chuckled.

"they dropped the charges." Caroline's eyes widened covering her mouth.

"that's phenomenal!" Kiara grinned.

"so, you're telling me i did all that work for nothing?" JJ asked explaining what he had done last night.

"oh, the most elaborate escape plan of all time?" Pope sarcastically asked.

"i mean at least he tried." Caroline said looking at JJ who sent her smile.

"foolproof." Kiara said doing air quotes.

"yeah, it was, actually." JJ nodded knowing his plan would've gone well.

"wait, where's Sarah?" John B asked and everyone got silent.

"no, no, no. where... where.. where's Sarah?" John B asked again.

"she went to meet Wheezie last night." Kiara spoke up, "she didn't come back."

"i'm sure she'll be back soon so." Caroline assured John B so he wouldn't worry, she just hoped Sarah was okay.

~~~

"so, Sarah just dips and doesn't call?" John B asked his friends.

"yeah, man. she just left her bag. didn't tell anybody." Pope turned to him.

"okay, dude i.. i.. i really think Ward got to her. i mean, the dude tried to have me killed in jail." John B informed them, Caroline turned around furrowing her eyebrows.

"what?" she asked.

"yeah. he sent somebody to the prison who yoked me up and almost killed me." John B said.

"you serious?" Kiara asked.

"yes."

"do we know who this dude was?" JJ asked.

"no, i have no idea. dude, i just swear to God, one day i'm gonna kill that son of a bitch." John B jumped into the boat sitting besides Caroline.

"it's okay." Kie assured him.

"no, Kie, it's not okay. we gotta find Sarah." John B told her.

"no, literally, it's okay. she's right there." Kiara pointed, everyone looked back seeing Topper driving Sarah over.

"what the hell is she doing with Topper?" Kie whispered, Caroline made her way over getting ready to catch the rope Sarah was holding.

while the couple reunited Pope grabbed the rope from Caroline so he can tie it off. JJ tugged on her shirt slightly which made her turn her head around facing him, she leaned her back into his chest and they both sat down watching quietly.

"i didn't know if i'd see you again." Sarah said clutching onto John B, "what happened?"

"uh, they dropped the charges." John B told her.

"what?"

"yeah, no, yeah, i'm a free man. yeah." John B smiled at his girlfriend.

Sarah smiled widely hugging him again tightly, Caroline smiled resting her head back on JJ's shoulder watching the two, his arm went around her waist playing with the end of her crop top.

"but listen, Sarah, they're coming after Rafe." John B informed her.

"good. he's completely unhinged. he jumped me last night." Sarah breathed out, Caroline lifted her head looking at Sarah in shock.

"what?" both Caroline and Kiara asked.

"that's why i didn't come back."

"yeah, man. Rafe has lost his mind. literally almost drowned his own sister. thankfully, i got there.. got there just in time." Topper told the Pogues.

"yeah he did." Sarah whispered.

"how did he even know where she was?" Caroline whispered to JJ and Pope who shrugged.

"uh, well, i guess i owe you one, Topper, don't i?" John B turned to the Kook finally looking at him.

"it's all good. i mean, somebody had to rescue your girlfriend, right?" Topper asked.

"uh, that's funny because she's not actually my girlfriend, right?" John B smiled at Sarah.

"uh.. well, what is she then?"

"tell him."

Sarah looked back and forth at her ex boyfriend and her now husband as Sarah had told the girls they had gotten married but not officially.

"i'm.. i'm with him." Sarah stated.

"gotcha. you're with him. okay, yeah. i just, like, needed a little clarity there." Topper chuckled, "you guys clear on that?" he looked at the Pogues.

"why are you still here?" Caroline muttered looking up at Topper.

"i think it's clear you gotta go now." JJ told him, Caroline waved shooing him off.

"bye have fun in Kook land." she said.

"yeah i think i'll head out. it's about that time." Topper continued.

"Topper. thank you." Sarah stepped over thanking the Kook hugging him as he smirked at John B.

"yeah, of course. i'm just glad you're okay." he finished.

that wasn't awkward at all. Caroline thought to herself.

~~~

hello loves!

it's been a while since i last updated, i've been taking a break from writing but i'm back!

there will be slow updates for a while but i promise i will get more chapters out soon!

i hope you all had a wonderful holiday & amazing new year!

love,
A.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

68.3K 2.9K 16
-๐–๐Ž๐‘๐“๐‡๐˜ ๐Ž๐… ๐˜๐Ž๐” แตโฑแตƒสณแตƒ แถœแตƒสณสณแต‰สณแตƒ '๐™๐™๐™š๐™ง๐™š'๐™จ ๐™ฃ๐™ค๐™ฉ๐™๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™–๐™ฉ ๐™„ ๐™ฌ๐™ค๐™ฃ'...
44.3K 693 31
๐‘ด๐’‚๐’…๐’†๐’๐’š๐’ ๐’‚๐’๐’… ๐‘ฑ๐‘ฑ ๐’‡๐’‚๐’Š๐’๐’†๐’… ๐’‰๐’Š๐’…๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’•๐’‰๐’†๐’Š๐’“ ๐’“๐’†๐’๐’‚๐’•๐’Š๐’๐’๐’”๐’‰๐’Š๐’‘ ๐’‡๐’“๐’๐’Ž ๐’‰๐’†๐’“ ๐’ƒ๐’“๐’๐’•๐’‰๐’†๐’“.
3.7K 235 10
And you had to go, I know, I know, I know. JJ MAYBANK / FEM!OC KIARA CARRERA / FEM!OC OBX SEASON 3
93.1K 1.7K 16
Sequel to โš“ Alone Together โš“ Outer Banks JJ Maybank//OC