Happily Ever After

By JohnnyTheWalker

The School player is Christian Cage. No one says no to him, and no one blows him off. Until the new girl come... More

Happily Ever After
Chapter One. Introducing me.
Chapter two. Bubbling.
Chapter Three. Second Encounter
Chapter Four. Creeper
Chapter Five. The dock
Chapter Six. Shut up
Chapter Seven. The Card
Chapter Nine. Sunnie.
Chapter Ten. The twist.
Chapter Eleven. FML!!
Chapter 12
Chapter 13. Coming out.
Chapter 14. Back to King.

Chapter Eight. Losing it.

1.9K 18 4
By JohnnyTheWalker

Sorry guys and gals. Long days of school and work. Too exhausted. All i could do to those who have been waiting. Comment and vote. <3

Chapter Seven

It was Saturday.

My hand was hurting, I was tired. And I felt sort of miserable.

I wanted to sleep in, but I wanted to get up. I was a confused person.

I just sort of stared at the wall while eating cereal. I liked cereal.

I liked walls.

My sister had a conversation with me, and I didn’t...i didn’t listen to it.

I wasn’t in the mood for any of it.

All I could see was them together; I knew she was with me last night. But she was with him for legit.

I hoped I had busted up his face pretty good.

I shook my head.

Then I went outside.

Then I went inside.

And decided I wanted to be outside.

And when I got outside,

She was there.

And I really wished I was back inside.

But I was outside.

And facing her. And I was nervous. And I needed to pee.

And I just stared because I had nothing to say to her.

She had tears in her eyes. I felt a pain in my heart.

She came to me and wrapped her arms around my waist and cried into my chest.

I hugged her. But stayed silent.

I didn’t know what to do when girls cried. So I stood there awkwardly.

That’s when she whispered, “I hate you.”

Which made me laugh.

I knew she was talking about her little boyfriend. And I knew she felt guilty about spending the night with me, frankly I could give a care less. She did what she wanted.

It dawned to me after she left that, well; this is what I did to girls on a daily basis.

This is what I made them feel.

Worthless.

And I figured that I deserved this.

The one girl I loved and well, she was gone.

She was my best friends. And I was no ones.

I liked the feeling of being with her.

The next few days went on like a drag. I was upset through most of them and stayed home, until Wednesday.

That’s when I went back.

People stared at me, and I didn’t smile. I didn’t approach them; I went straight to the library.

Since I had met this girl, my life had turned.

She was like a parasite.

She ruined my perfect self and replaced it with a depressed, quiet kid.

The old me was being eaten alive. It was being destroyed and I didn’t know what I could possibly do about it.

I didn’t even know if I wanted to do anything about it.

My mind was consumed with Calluh.

I couldn’t concentrate on anything but her.

I would be happy about it, if I actually got to be with her.

It took me a while to notice she was right there, and I sort of jumped.

She smiled a little. I didn’t.

And that’s when it started. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

69 17 9
Mean bitchy player, Ava starts catching feelings for new hottie Fabricio. Will she change her attitude and ways to become a better person?
208K 7.9K 29
How can you possibly fall in love with someone that hates you? Wouldn't it make more sense to hate the person back or just outright ignore them? To...
2.7K 96 21
Bella Viera feels like she has everything she'd ever wanted, a loving family, friends, and the perfect boyfriend. But when she finds out her boyf...
438K 13.5K 53
17 year old Hope moves to Massachusetts when her Dad takes a job at Harvard University. she never expected the attraction she feels toward her new En...