๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ ๐ข๐ซ๐ฅ | ๐‚๐ก๐ข๐Ÿ๏ฟฝ...

By grosshooman

"๐˜›๐˜ข๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง [๐˜ง๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜ฏ๐˜ข๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ] ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ..๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜บ๐˜ข.." -Keisuke Baji Chifuyu Matsuno x... More

[โšก๏ธ]
[1]
[2]
[3]
[4]
[5]
[6]
[7]
[8]
[9]
[10]
[11]
[12]
[13] -โšก๏ธ
[14]-โšก๏ธ
[15]-โšก๏ธ
nice seeing you here
[16]
[17]
[18]
[19]
[20] - โšก๏ธ
[21]
[22]
[23]
[24]-โšก๏ธ
dance with her
[25]-โšก๏ธ
[26]-โšก๏ธ
[27]-โšก๏ธ
[28]-โšก๏ธ
when
[29] - โšก๏ธ
[30] - โšก๏ธ
[31] - โšก๏ธ
it was Mikey all along
[32]
[33]
you and I are friends
[34]
[35]
[36]
[37]
[38]
you're no fun
[40]
[41]
[42]
[43]
[44]
[45]
[46]
[47]
how did you know
[48]
[49]
[50]
[51]
what if..
[52]
bonus: dance with her (w/ baji and mikey ver.)
bonus: who knows [first name] better (ft. [author])
bonus: the wedding (w/ the requested characters) pt.1

[39]

4K 199 44
By grosshooman

Takemichi

"Woah, so many photos of Toman here!" I said, smiling at all the pictures stuck on the wall. I'm currently at Draken's place, he wanted me to come over. Then my eyes landed on a picture of me, I can feel my smile grow wider. "Hey! Even I'm here!" I said.

I can sense Draken smiling at me as I continue to look at all the pictures on his wall. There's a ton of them actually, most of them were pictures of Toman.

I saw a picture of him when he was younger, and he's with the founding members of Toman. Then there's also a picture of him and me--we both looked so cool. Then my eyes landed on a picture of him and [first name]--they both look like they were laughing at something. I took a closer look at that picture and I nearly choked when I saw--Chifuyu face-planting the muddy ground. I guess..that's what they're laughing at. Then another picture caught my attention--a girl with sandy blonde hair...I gasped when I realized who it was.

"Emma-chan.." I heard myself whisper.

"I still dream about her." I heard Draken behind me, making me turn to look at him. He was sitting on his bed, and his attention was on the floor. Then he spoke again, "You have to help Mikey."

I stared at him worriedly, "Draken.."

"I need Mikey, Takemichi. I can't abandon him." he said. I mentally gasped when I realized that---that's the reason why he joined Brahman. He needs Mikey. Then he lifted his head up and looked at me, "Tell me, Takemichi..What is Mikey like in the future?" he asked.

I stayed quiet for a moment--I don't know how to tell him. I guess I have to be straight to the point and honest then. I looked away from him, "He looked so thin...and like he'd been sleeping terribly." I said as I began recalling the future. "He led a criminal organization. He told me he couldn't suppress his black urges.." I added.

"Black urges?"

I took a deep breath, "Hina was safe. Everyone that should've died survived. Mikey promised me two years ago, 'I will protect everyone in Toman and Hina until we meet again 12 years from now'." then I turned my attention back to Draken, "The future came as promised, But Mikey was left unhappy." even just by saying that--it still makes me shiver.

"So it's like that.." he said, as his eyes went back to the floor, "..black urges.." he whispered. I stared at him, watching him go deep in his thoughts. Then he lifted his head back and looked at me, "That guy's been looking ahead 12 years for the past 2.." he said, making me flinch a little. He looked at me straight in the eyes and said, "So that's why he pushed every one of his friends away..he made us despise him."

My eyes widened in shock, "Huh..? How on earth did he do that?" I can hear my own voice getting a little shaky.

Draken's attention was still on the floor, "I don't know about this 'black urges' but..once he pushed us all away, we all became better people." he said, then his attention went back to me. "Maybe, all this hatred and resentment was his way of sacrificing himself to your promise?"

I stared at him with my emotions all mixed, "He did that..? All for my promise..?"

I noticed a weak smile formed on his lips as he looked up at the ceiling, "That moron..he must've been convinced that you were doing the right thing, Takmeichi.." he said, flashing me a wide grin.

Mikey-kun..

We left his room, and we were about to head out. We were walking side by side in the hallways, "So that's why you joined Brahman. It ain't the same as the future, you know.." he said, not turning to look at him. He's right.

I get it now. I might have already changed the past.

Then he looked over his shoulder, "We don't know what'll come from now. So are you prepared? We're going to bring back Mikey." he said, I can hear the determination in his voice. I gave him a nod, "Let's do this."

We're now outside the building, we were still walking side by side, then I suddenly thought about something. "By the way, Draken-kun. Do you know about Brahman's upcoming meeting?" I asked, with my hands inside my pockets. "Yeah, the meeting's on the 7th of July. Don't forget about it, alright?" he said, glancing at me.

"So, we're probably going to see [first name]-chan there too, huh.." I said, getting a little worried when I mentioned that name. I still couldn't believe she's in Brahman--and she's Brahman's 2nd strongest member. "I can't believe she joined Brahman..just to help me.." I added. I heard Draken let out a soft chuckle, "Yeah, well, that's [first name] for ya. That girl.." he paused, I looked at him and waited for his next words,

"..is just like Baji."

I smiled back at him, "Yeah, she's so strong." I said. He hummed in response.

Draken-kun's right—[first name] is just like Baji-kun. They have their differences, Baji-kun's a bit of a wild guy who won't hesitate to punch someone, and [first name]-chan is a bit of a pacifist. And what's similar about them is that they're both strong, and both of them love to help others--especially their friends. I'm not surprised or anything, I mean, [first name] is related to him. I'm very thankful for [first name]-chan's help but at the same time---

I couldn't help but worry.

third person

[first name] yawned as she went down the stairs, following Senju from behind. "Senju, I think I'm way too early to be here.." said [first name], she was already wearing Brahman's uniform and the same goes with Senju.

Senju giggled and looked over her shoulder, "Why do you sound so irritated when I called you? Were you and your boyfriend doing something? Did I interrupt you?" she said, giving [first name] a playful grin.

[first name] blushed, " What the—? I was doing my homework! He's at his part-time job!" she yelled. Senju put both of her hands behind her head, "Yeah, yeah, what's his name again? Shitfuyu?" said Senju.

[first name]'s face dropped, "It's Chifuyu..you're saying it wrong on purpose.." she said lazily. Senju laughed, "I'm not surprised that you know that I was just messing around.." she said. [first name] sighed, "Well, I know how your mind works.." said [first name], smiling at her.

Senju stopped and turned to face her, "And I know how yours work. We're best friends after all, [first name]!"

[first name] laughed as she walked past her with her hands inside her pockets, "I know.."

When they arrived downstairs, they saw that almost all of Brahman's members are there. Wakasa and Benkei were at one corner, having a conversation while the other members were sitting on bleachers, socializing. Then Senju turned her attention to [first name] again and spoke, "I'm gonna talk to some man before the meeting. You stay here and wait for Takemichi to arrive."

[first name] gave her a nod, "Okay.."

Senju smiled warmly at her and began walking away, "See ya later then, Kawaragi.." she said, waving at her best friend.

[first name] gave her signature soft smile, "Of course, boss.." she said, waving back at her. Senju giggled as she looked away from her. Moments later, she's out of [first name]'s sight.

[first name] leaned against the wall, sighing heavily. She tucked a strand of her hair behind her ear, "Can't believe I really got myself here.." she said to herself. Then she suddenly thought of someone..someone very close to her—well, used to be.

Mikey..

flashback

Draken used all of his strength to lift himself up from the ground, he narrowed his eyes at the person in front of him, "Mikey! What the hell are you doin—!" he was cut off by a powerful punch in the jaw.

Mikey crouched down, grinning evilly at him. "Oh Ken-chin.." he said, then he punched him again.

Chifuyu stood up from the ground, groaning in pain—his eyes not leaving Mikey. "Mikey.." he said in distaste. Mitsuya sat up with his nose bleeding, he wiped some of the blood off his face with his sleeve. No one knows the reason why Mikey's acting like this—they don't know why he suddenly attacked them.

[first name] was on the floor, with an unconscious Peh. She tried waking him up, but Peh was really knocked out. "Peh!" [first name]'s tears stream down her face as she continues to shake Peh awake. "Peh! Wake up!"

Mikey heard [first name]'s sobs, he quickly turned his attention to her..with a sinister smile on his face,

"You're next [first name].."

[first name] gasped—seeing Mikey's grin made her freeze on the spot. She doesn't know what to react—she doesn't know what to do. Chifuyu heard and didn't hesitate to attack Mikey from behind. "Get out of here, [first name]!" he ordered. Mikey groaned in annoyance and elbowed Chifuyu in the face. Mitsuya came and helped him, "Listen to Chifuyu, [first name]!" he yelled as he was about to punch Mikey in the face--but Mikey dodged it.

end

"[first name]-chan!"

[first name]'s thoughts were interrupted by one of Brahman's executives. She looked in the direction where she heard the voice and saw Wakasa--looking bored as always, and next to him was Benkei. "Sit with us, the match is about to start," said Wakasa, gesturing for her to sit next to him in the bleachers. She gave him a weak smile and nodded.

"Another match huh.." said [first name] as she sat down, her eyes landed on one of the security cameras in Brahman's underground ring. "Who are they betting on this time?" she asked as she looked at the dynamic duo beside her. Wakasa shrugged, "I don't know..and I don't actually care.." he said boringly. "Rich people are weird.." Benkei mumbled. [first name] laughed and said, "I agree, Benkei-san.."

[first name]

The match started minutes ago--I don't really know the exact time it started, and I don't really give a damn about it. I'm still with Waka-san and Benkei-san—Wakasa-san was on my left, sitting next to me and Benkei-san was on my right, standing. Our attention was on the ring, where there are two people fighting---every single member of Brahman was cheering as they watch the fight. I yawned, covering my mouth—I don't why but I find this slightly boring.

Then my eyes landed on someone who just arrived--someone familiar to me. One was wearing Brahman's uniform while the other was wearing a normal school uniform. I can feel myself smiling as I watch these two people go down the stairs. I stood up and began heading my way to the two people who just arrived. "Where you goin', Kawaragi?" Benkei asked. I looked over my shoulder, "To greet our newest member.." I said, giving him a smile.

"Takemichi! Draken!" I called as went to where they are—I was waving my hands at them enthusiastically to get their attention--which I did. They both turned to me and both smiled at me brightly. "[first name]-cha—! OOF!" Draken immediately elbowed Takemichi in the gut to cut him off. "IDIOT..! CALL HER KAWARAGI!" Draken whispered to him, angrily.

"S-Sorry.." Takemichi whispered back—hugging his stomach. I laughed at the two dorks, "Be careful next time, okay? Takemichi?" I said, smiling warmly at him. Takemichi gave me a smile and nodded.

"How long have you been here?" Draken asked. I put my hands inside the pockets of the baggy jacket that I'm wearing—which is Brahman's uniform. "Senju and I got here before the match began.." I said, glancing at the ring. I heard Draken hum.

"Oh, so you know about these matches, [first na—], I mean, Kawaragi?" Takemichi asked, panicking a little when he accidentally almost mentioned my name. I turned to him, chuckling softly, "Yep. Matches go on here every night, rich people watch these matches through a monitor and place their bets.." I explained.

"Y-Yeah. Draken-kun told me that.." he said as glanced at the two guys fighting in the ring.

"THAT'S ENOUGH!"

The voice echoed the entire place—I smiled after hearing that voice. I turn my attention to the staircase and saw Senju going down the stairs with her hood on. "Turn off the cameras! Today's match ends here!" She ordered.

I watched her go downstairs—looking badass and powerful as ever. Everyone chanted her name as she walks down the stairs. She took her hood done revealing her confident smile. Once all of the cameras had already shut down, Senju's grin grew wider, "Now then, let's begin Brahman's grand meeting!" she said.

"Kawaragi!!" she called—she's obviously looking for me, and ordering me to join her in the center of the ring. "I guess that's my cue.." I said and ran to where she is—leaving Draken and Takemichi behind.

Everyone cheered, and they even chanted my name as they watch me go to where Senju is.

third person

"Introducing our newest member!! Please come forward!! Takemichi Hanagaki!!"

Senju's voice echoed the entire place. Takemichi flinched a little, not knowing what to do at first but—he gulped, and began walking his way down to where the 2 strongest members of Brahman are..

The Unmatched Senju..

The Untouchable Kawaragi..

The two stood side by side as they both watch Takemichi make his way to them with a very nervous look on his face. Then Senju thought of something—making her flinch a little. She glanced at [first name] beside her and—nudged her hard in the arm. "[first name]..it's your turn..!" Senju whispered, giving her best friend an annoyed look. [first name] flinched, "Oh shit..right.." she whispered and cleared her throat before she spoke,

"The 3rd of August incident! Bloody Halloween! The battle on Christmas! and lastly, the leading man of the Kantou Incident!"

[first name] glanced at Senju beside her and Senju gave her a thumbs up and a really bright smile. "Go on.." Senju whispered. [first name] gave her a nod,

"Tokyo Manji Gang's Former First Division Captain! And the last successor of Black Dragon! Takemichi Hanagaki!!"

Everyone's eyes widened when [first name] said all of those things. They couldn't believe that Brahman's newest member was this..popular. "Damn," one of Brahman's members said breathlessly, "that prick did all of that shit?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.3K 406 25
โ๐—œ'๐—  [๐—ก๐—”๐— ๐—˜] ๐—”๐—ก๐—— ๐—œ๐—  ๐—”๐—ก ๐—ข๐—ก๐—Ÿ๐—ฌ ๐—–๐—›๐—œ๐—Ÿ๐——โž ๊’ท๊’ฆ๊’ท๊’ฆ๊’ท๊’ท๊’ฆ๊’ท๊’ฆ๊’ท๊’ท๊’ฆ๊’ท๊’ฆ๊’ท๊’ฆ๊’ท๊’ฆ๊’ท๊’ฆ๊’ท๊’ท๊’ฆ๊’ท๊’ฆ๊’ท โ˜ช๏ธŽ๐—œ๐—ป ๐˜„๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ต [๐—ก๐—ฎ๐—บ๐—ฒ] ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐˜€๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ฒ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ฒ ๐˜€๐—ถ๐—บ๐—ถ๐—น๏ฟฝ...
9.8K 672 23
"๐™„ ๐™ข๐™ž๐™จ๐™จ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™ฅ๐™š๐™ง๐™จ๐™ค๐™ฃ ๐™ž ๐™ฉ๐™๐™ค๐™ช๐™œ๐™๐™ฉ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™ฌ๐™š๐™ง๐™š" - แด‡ษดษขสŸษช๊œฑสœ -
87.4K 2.3K 25
Sugawara didn't expect to fall for you, but he also didn't expect your complicated history with two other setters - Toru Oikawa and Tobio Kageyama. ...
22.4K 963 8
"Saving them was hard, but hiding my gender was harder." Female Takemichi X Harem ยฉKen Wakui