One True Liv (Liv Morgan x OC)

By alexrelatado

Luke Ardiente, one of the biggest names in the Asian sports world signs with WWE and is a part of the SmackDo... More

OC Introduction
Chapter 1: Lone
Chapter 2: A Perfect Team?
Chapter 3: Opening Ardiente Origins
Chapter 4: Closer Than Ever
Chapter 5: Time Together
Chapter 6: An Opportunity
Chapter 7: Cute and Drunk
Chapter 8: Dr. Luke
Chapter 9: Buying a New House
Chapter 10: The Power of Ardiente
Chapter 11: The Rebellious Nomad
Chapter 12: Game Date
Chapter 13: Tall Task
Chapter 14: Fight Against Burial
Chapter 15: News and Farm
Chapter 16: Rise of the Brotherhood
Chapter 17: The Fight Continues
Chapter 18: Chaos Binding Contracts
Chapter 20: Hostile Show
Chapter 21: Cross Hairs
Chapter 22: Old Family Calls
Chapter 23: Surprise NXT Appearance
Chapter 24: Motive
Chapter 25: Spider-Man Movie Date
Chapter 26: Super Polymerization
Chapter 27: Homecoming Part 1
Chapter 28: Homecoming Part 2
Chapter 29: Rebellious Tour: NJPW
Chapter 30: All Elite Rebellious Tour
Chapter 31: Return of the Nomad
Chapter 32: Security Breach
Chapter 33: Hot Farm Shower
Chapter 34: Surprise Visitors
Chapter 35: Liv Tries Jollibee
Chapter 36: Nomad's Bushido
Chapter 37: Major League Rebel Tour
Chapter 38: One More For The Good Guy
Chapter 39: One Last Stop
Chapter 40: Multiverse Alliance
Chapter 41: TLC Part 1 - Unleash
Chapter 42: TLC Part 2 - Redemption
Chapter 43: TLC Part 3 - Corporate Beatdown
Chapter 44: Aftermath Night Off Celebration
Chapter 45: Proposal with Help
Chapter 46: Entertaining the Masses
Chapter 47: Philippine Adventure Part 1: Luke Meets Ivana
Chapter 48: Philippine Adventure Part 2: Poblacion Homecoming
Chapter 49: A Wedding to Liv for

Chapter 19: Backlash Screwjobs

812 15 24
By alexrelatado

(Backlash)

Tonight was Backlash and the crowd was hoping for the well deserved title changes along with the card:

Kevin Owens vs. "Happy" Baron Corbin - Singles match

Dominik Mysterio (with Rey Mysterio) vs. Sami Zayn - Singles match

Luke Ardiente (c) vs. Jey Uso - Singles match for the Intercontinental Championship

Becky Lynch (c) vs. Liv Morgan - Singles match for the SmackDown Women's Championship

Roman Reigns (c) vs. Cesaro - Singles match for the WWE Universal Championship

The first match was the one on one between Kevin Owens and the newly rich Baron Corbin, after he managed to strike it rich after he played a bunch of casino games at Las Vegas, reverting from his depressed, dirty, and unkempt self to a rich and clean man.

While the match was going on, Luke was warming up for his title match against the Right Hand Man, Jey Uso. Then he heard a knock on his locker room door.

Luke: it's always open!

The door opened and it was none other than Liv, as she ran and jumped into her boyfriend's arms.

Luke: hey there cutie, are you ready for your title match?

Liv: yes, but I'm also nervous, since this is my very first women's title opportunity in my life

Luke: I know you will do well

Liv: Becky think so too. She said when she returned from maternity leave, I'll be champion

Luke: well Becky is champion, and you got your chance, this will be a promise fulfilled one year in the making

Liv: let's see tonight, I can't wait

Luke: oh yeah, me too

Liv: well I'm gonna go warm up for my match

Luke: yeah okay, I'm gonna warm up too

Liv left Luke's locker room to got warm up and sharpen her mindset and focus for her career defining match.

Meanwhile as for the one on one match between Corbin and Owens, despite distraction from Corbin's associate Madcapp Moss, KO secured a win with a Stunner for the pinfall victory.

(Fast forward)

As for the one on one match between Sami Zayn and Dominik Mysterio, the son of Rey managed to get some revenge against the Great Liberator by nailing a 619 followed by a tribute to Eddie Guerrero with a Frog Splash for the pinfall victory.

Now it was time for the championship match for the Intercontinental Championship as Luke defends against Jey Uso, the Tribal Chief's right hand man. 

(In the ring)

Jey Uso already made his entrance with his mind focused on one mission and that is to bring the Intercontinental title to the Bloodline. Then Luke made his entrance and raised the Ruthless Aggression era title design proudly in the air. The two men stared down at each other as the referee raised the title.

(Match highlights)

Jey and Luke locked up in a test of strength with the Nomad backing Uso up to the corner, until the referee forced him to break the hold.

Luke tried to lock in the Katipunan Clutch, but Jey pushed him to the ropes and catches him with a Samoan Drop for an early pin, but Luke managed to kick out. 

(Fast forward)

Jey attempted for a superkick, but Luke caught his foot and spun him around, but he was caught with a spinning high kick to the head, fazing the Nomad; Luke was on jelly legs as he was barely standing before he was taken down to the corner by Jey with another superkick.

Jey paid homage to the Bloodline's late relative Umaga by doing the running hip splash to the corner. Then Jey climbed to the top turnbuckle to end the champ's reign. But as he went for the Uso Splash, on impact, Luke caught the Right Hand to the Tribal Chief in the Katipunan Clutch.

Jey tried to roll and get off the hold, but the Nomad got the submission hold locked in tight with Luke adding more pressure by wrapping his legs around in a grapevine.

Jey tried to fight out of it, but the pressure was too much for the Right Hand as he had no choice but to tap out.

Luke got up and raised his title as he successfully retained his Intercontinental title.

(Time skip)

It was now time for Liv's career defining match as she goes against the SmackDown Women's Champion, Big Time Becks herself, Becky Lynch.

Liv was at gorilla waiting for her queue and then smiled big as she saw Luke coming in through the curtain.

Luke: good luck babe, I'll be watching

Liv: thank you babe and yes... watch me

The two smiled at each other as Luke went to sit beside Triple H to watch the match.

(Liv vs. Becky)

Becky and Liv already made their entrances as the crowd were 100% supportive behind the Jersey native as Liv did her pose as she smiled. As for Becky, deep down this was a well deserved moment for Liv as she remembered the promise she made.

The two women locked up as the crowd were watching closely. The lock up test of strength was on Liv's side, but Becky transitioned it into a side headlock. Liv got out of it by pushing the champion to the ropes to hit a jumping dropkick. Becky rolled out of the ring to catch her breath while she nodded and jawed at the challenger.

(Fast forward)

Liv took down Becky with a missile dropkick followed by a Shining Wizard for another pinfall attempt, but Becky kicked out at two.

Liv got the champion up, but Becky kicked the challenger and flattened her with the Bexploder Suplex. She attempted for a Manhandle Slam, but Liv fought out of it with elbow shots and then hits a step up enziguri.

(End of match)

While Liv caught Becky in a guillotine hold, WWE's corporate villains Vince McMahon, John Laurinaitis and Bruce Prichard came out and walked down the ramp to get a closer look of the match.

Becky got to the ropes to force Liv to break the hold. Liv got off and connected with a knee to Becky's gut. Then the Jersey native attempted for a ObLIVion, but Big Time Becks hung on to the ropes and then took down Liv and locked in the Dis-Arm-Her.

As Vince saw the move locked in, he ordered Bruce and Laurinaitis to order the referee to ring the bell. The two corporate villains rand down the ring and ordered the referee to ring the bell.

The referee saw Prichard and Laurinaitis and he called for the bell to ring, but Liv did not tap out to Becky. The crowd was confused, but they had clear view and saw that Liv did not tap out to the Dis-Arm-Her.

Becky and Liv were also confused, but heard Mike Rome declaring Big Time Becks the winner as the referee handed her championship. 

Fans instantly call back to 1997 at Survivor Series when Vince screwed Bret Hart as he didn't tap out to Shawn Michaels when he was locked in a submission hold.

The crowd heavily booed at the result of the match. Becky was also seen arguing with the referee and Laurinaitis as she was legitimately not happy of how the match ended.

(In the back)

Triple H was also not happy as well, but none was more pissed and angry than the Nomad himself.

Luke: what the hell is this, Hunter?!

Triple H: I'm as angry as you are. Don't worry, I'll fix this

Luke: you better, I can hear the boos all the way back here

The Nomad went to see Liv all upset and immediately comforted her by giving her a tight and gentle passionate hug.

Luke: that balyena has gone too far, babe

Liv: that was my only chance

Luke: Triple H will give you another chance. I'm sure of it

(Minutes later)

It was now Cesaro's turn and hope to turn things around after he himself saw the screwjob involving Liv and Becky.

Luke: man, send the people home happy

Cesaro: I'll win that title

The two shook hands and the Swiss Superman went out to make his entrance as the Cesaro Section was behind him.

Then the Tribal Chief Roman Reigns made his entrance with his special counsel accompanying him. Roman stared down at Cesaro as he walked down the ramp.

(Roman vs. Cesaro)

The two men locked up with a intense test of strength, but the Tribal Chief transitioned into a headlock, however Cesaro fired back with a back suplex to create some separation.

(Fast forward)

Cesaro turned up the train as he threw Roman to the turnbuckles for the Uppercut Express as he connected about five to six uppercuts.

The Swiss Superman attempted for the Swing, but Reigns kicked out of it and rolled out of the ring to catch his breath and regroup.

(End of match)

Reigns fazed Cesaro with a Superman punch, but Cesaro regained his senses and ducked a right hand to connect with a springboard uppercut.

Then the crowd booed as they once again saw, McMahon, Laurinaitis and Prichard come down the ring to get a closer look. Cesaro attempted for the Neutralizer, but Roman powered out and connected with another Superman Punch.

Vince jawed at the referee, telling him that he knows what to do.

Then Roman went for the pin, and the referee fast counted even when Cesaro got his shoulder up. The crowd booed loudly as they saw another screwjob.

Cesaro was seen arguing with the referee complaining of the fast count and also didn't see his shoulder up. Even Roman and Paul themselves weren't happy with the result as well as they were seen arguing with Prichard and Laurinaitis.

The crowd then threw their cups and snacks into the ring as they weren't happy  with the show as they tweeted Backlash as the worst pay-per-view of the year and also saying that they will switch over to WWE's biggest competitors such as NJPW and AEW.

The ring was filled with cups and spilled drinks along with the arena folding chairs as the crowd left the arena and went home.

(In the locker room)

Luke already packed up as he went to Liv's locker room to comfort her more.

Luke: come on babe

Liv: Lukey

Luke: it's okay, Hunter will do something about this

Liv: okay

Luke put his arm around Liv as the two left the arena and saw that the arena parking lot was empty, which is usually loud with fans after enjoying the show, but this time the lot was empty.

Luke: that's how bad the show was

Liv: I know, I'm so grateful to have awesome and supportive fans

Luke: yeah, even Cesaro has great fans too. I'm tired of all the corporate bullshit

Liv: yeah, me too

Luke: come on, let's go home

The two got in their car and went home to their apartment to get the disappointing show out of their heads.

Backlash results:

Kevin Owens defeated "Happy" Baron Corbin - Singles match

Dominik Mysterio (with Rey Mysterio) defeated Sami Zayn - Singles match

Luke Ardiente (c) defeated Jey Uso - Singles match for the Intercontinental Championship

Becky Lynch (c) defeated Liv Morgan via submission - Singles match for the SmackDown Women's Championship

Roman Reigns (c) defeated Cesaro - Singles match for the WWE Universal Championship

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

950 28 10
Luke Walker is best friends with a girl called Gionna who is a wwe superstar and she invites him to come to a show at a ppv event but little does he...
2.5K 71 12
After A bad breakup,Liv Morgan feels lost and alone. After her fellow squad members practically beg her, she accompanies them to A rock concert. Litt...
30K 401 18
WWE has signed the hottest free agent in Sports Entertainment, and the Raw and Smackdown after Wrestlemania he makes a huge splash in the company by...
71.4K 1.3K 36
My 1st Liv Morgan Story! Enjoy!