Wholesome Deltarune Oneshots

Por ThatDorkyIntrovert

(COMPLETE! Thanks ya'll for coming! :D) See the rules before requesting, thanks! All of these will be SFW, wi... Mais

Rules/Requests
Swatch- Fashion Forward
Spamton- Key To Your HeartShaped Object
Spamtom- Playing Arbitrator
K_K- Candy And Cakes
Kris- My Liege
~My Personal Spamton Headcanons~
Berdly- Everyone's A Critic
Spamton- Little Flower
Spamton- The Cuddles Deal
A/N To Keep An Eye On!!
Kris- Their Cape
Sweet- The Slip Up
~Ask The Author Answers~
Berdly- Unwanted Competition
Spamton- Short Lived
Cap'n- Going Out
Queen- Mysterious Locations
Sorry to disappoint, but it's an A/N not a oneshot 😆
Berdly- Good Ol' Fashioned Gaming
Jevil- True Freedom
Noelle- My Christmas Star
A/N: Hello lovelies! It's been too long

Rouxls- College Student Supremeth

964 20 193
Por ThatDorkyIntrovert

*crawls out of the depths of the void* I'M STILL ALIVE! *falls back in* ACK- Also semi-random question, who all here likes Milo Murphy's Law?

Requested by: 0nb0nTh3Dr4g0nC4t

Thanks for the request! :D I might have tweaked the prompt suggestion you had for it a bit, just to have it fit some ideas I had for it better, so I hope it's still what you wanted! Now onto the story!

~~~

"Hey Y/N!" Susie roared, grinning and waving in greeting across the airport. Several people around you turned and stared at her. You laughed and gave her a wave in greeting back, lugging your suitcase along towards her. 

Kris stood silently and stoically next to her as they always did, but you could tell they were excited to see you. They didn't show it very well, but you could always tell from how their mouth twitched ever so slightly and the more fidgetty behaviour they suddenly seemed to have that they were excited to see you.

"Hi Susie!" you greeted when you were standing in front of your friends. "Kris, great to see you, bud!" You ruffled their hair like you always did, and they made a face at you, objecting softly and half heartedly trying to stop you. Susie laughed at their 'suffering'.

"So you're finally back from that stupid school stuff, or whatever?" Susie asked you as the three of you headed for the airport doors.

"It's not stupid..." you mentioned, but still smiled softly. Susie sure hadn't changed since you had left. "It was college." You sighed. "But no, it's not over. The school needed some renovations, so all the students were allowed to go back home for a bit until those are done." 

Seeing that Kris and Susie now had slightly dissapointed looks on their faces that you weren't back for good, you gave them a lopsided smile and added, "Which is why I'm back with you dorks!" You wrapped your arms around their shoulders, and Susie roared with laughter. Kris cracked a small smile.

You had known both Kris and Susie and were good friends with them both before you went off to college, just to find out over your video calls with each of them that they actually became friends. You had been so happy for both of them the first day Kris and Susie were in the same room on a call. From talking to them both seperately, you could tell how much they needed friends their age. So seeing them hanging out together... you had nearly started crying on that first call.

"So, are you hungry or something? I could use something to eat!" Susie mentioned to break the silence.

You laughed. "Yeah, sure I could eat something. Though I think... Kris, wasn't your mom making pie for us?" Kris gave you an affirmative thumbs up.

"Oh hell YEAH!" Susie exclaimed, grinning ominously as she did. "I'm coming to your house, Kris!" Kris just shrugged. They seemed to have already accepted this inevitable fate. You laughed harder. You really had missed them so much.

Arriving at Toriel's house, you saw her standing on the step, waving to you already even when you were just barely in the house's view. You chuckled and waved back. Once you, Kris, and Susie were closer, Toriel came down the steps and took your hands into her warm fluffy paws. "Oh Y/N, my child! It is so wonderful to see you after so long! How are you, my dear?"

"I'm great! It feels really good to be back," you told her, giving her a grin. To help the lady out, you dropped your suitcases on the ground and threw your arms around her. 

She laughed warmly and hugged you back. "That's lovely! Kris has told me so much about how you have been doing from your video calls. I always meant to show up to say hello as well, but I did not want to take away your fun!" You both let go of each other as Susie and Kris went around you and inside the house; Susie exclaiming something about getting her hands on the pie inside with Kris sprinting after her.

"Aw, Toriel... Come on, you're always welcome!" you reassured her. 

She smiled happily. "Thank you, my child. Now, I would love to hear more about your classes and how things have been inside. I made pie!"

"I know, I could smell it from even out here!" you replied, peering around the goat lady towards the open door to the house. "Although... there may not be any left before we get there... I saw Susie and Kris dash in."

"Oh dear!" Toriel laughed, and the two of you hurried inside as well.

"Hey! Hurry it up, Y/N!" Susie yelled at you from ahead, running towards the school.

"Susie...! C-Come on, I can't run... that fast, and you know it!" you wheezed, slowing to a stop. You looked at Kris, who had been following Susie but stopped for you. "I've never seen Susie this excited about school in my life...  What's this all about, Kris?"

Kris gave you a mysterious smile. "You'll see," they told you.

"Not helpful," you mentioned, but soon were able to catch your breath and follow Kris and Susie again. 

As you three got closer, Kris piped up, "Do you remember when Susie and I were talking to you about the Dark World?"

You looked at Kris in surprise, then a smile spread over your face. "Yeah... What about it?" Kris and Susie had told you a ton about that place. Recently, they had been ranting about some guy named Spammer or something. Kris had been really uneasy to talk about him, for some reason. You were still meaning to talk to them about that, but you knew now wasn't the time. Especially with how excited they looked.

"Kris and I told EVERYONE there about you!" Susie explained with a grin. "They all wanted to meet ya!"

You flushed in embarrassment. "You told... everyone about me? Really?"

Susie roared in laughter and punched your shoulder. "You're cool, alright? And you know I don't just say that about anyone!" Kris nodded quickly in strong agreement.

You ruffled both of their hair and they halfheartedly complained. "You guys are the best!" You stopped after a moment to squint at them suspiciously. "Wait... but if we're going there... Doesn't that mean you will be skipping school?" You put your hands on your hips, straightening your posture, your voice taking in a more elegant tone. "As your elder, I cannot condone you missing school."

"Oh... Yeah, no, no..." Susie said, exchanging sidelong glances with Kris. "We'll be back in time. Right, Kris?"

They nodded. "Time works different there," they added.

"Okay..." you murmured suspiciously, but Susie and Kris just grinned at you and your heart melted.

"You're not gonna regret it! Ha!" Susie told you.

The trio of you entered the school and Kris led you both to the school's closet. You snorted, "The magical, amazing Dark World is in the janitor's closet?"

"You get used to it," Kris said to you with a smile. 

Them and Susie jumped into the darkness fearlessly, Susie even letting out a whoop as she did. Then they suddenly vanished. You looked around at the inside of the closet in shock. Even with the two explaining about the Dark World to you, it was still a little hard to believe. Especially when it was in a closet, of all places. You had half expected some sort of futuristic portal or something! "Susie? Kris?" you called.

Only silence answered you.

You stepped inside, just for the floor to suddenly pull out from underneath you. You yelped, screaming in alarm as you fell down into the overwhelming void of darkness. 

"Goodness! Thoust hast to be an angel?" a voice asked, very close to you. You opened your eyes, which you realized you had closed tightly during your fall. Your gaze immediately met a chistled navy blue face. You shrieked in surprise, and the man was startled into dropping you to the ground with widened eyes. "I did not meaneth to scare thine!" 

You scrambled back, but were instantly hit with a wave of relief to back up into Kris and Susie, who were standing and looking down at you. "Whoa, Y/N, calm down," Susie told you, as ironic as it was with how she was the one always getting riled up. Then again, you had just been dropped into another realm.

"What happened?" you asked her, looking between her and Kris as you stood up. They both were wearing very different outfits, and Kris' skin was now a light blue for some reason. You felt the strange man's eyes on you as you got stably to your feet.

"Oh man, did you like pass out or something?" Susie asked with a grin. "We're in the Dark World now! You fell screaming, and Rouxls insisted to catch you!" She laughed.

You blinked. "Rouxls...?" you asked slowly. Kris nodded, pointing behind you. You turned to face the strange man again. He looked to be dressed in some sort of royal outfit, and nerves hit you immediately as you realized what you had done. "Oh, gosh, I'm so sorry!" you apologized to him quickly. "It's just I haven't been down here and... you just startled me, is all!" You bowed in apology.

Now he looked a bit flustered. "It is quite alrighteth! Do not fret about it! I simply saw thou fall and thoughteth it twas best to catch thou!" He looked to Kris and Susie. "This is the Y/N thoust spoke of, correct?"

"Yeah, nerd," Susie replied simply, putting a hand on her hip. She turned to Kris with a grin. "While you talk, Kris and I will round up everyone else. Whaddya say, Kris?" They gave Susie a thumbs up. 

As the two of them ran off, Rouxls had approached you a few steps closer into a more comfortable speaking range. "Alloweth me to properly introduce myself! I am Rouxls Kaard! Duke and Lord of Puzzles, Vice Father of Lancer, and Butler Supremeth!"

You smiled. "Wow, that's... a lot of titles!" you commented in an impressed tone.

"Surely someone like thineself has a manyeth titles as well?" he asked.

You thought for a moment, then held yourseld more elegantly. "I am Y/N L/N! Elementary and High School Graduate, Student of a College, and... a, uhm..." You frowned as you lost your thought. "What did Kris and Susie say we were called when we talked about this over the calls...?"

"Lightner?" Rouxls Kaard suggested.

You beamed, pointing at him. "Yeah, that!"

"Those are most importanteth titles!" he complimented, clasping his hands together in delight.

Your cheeks flushed. "Well, aha, I don't know about that..." you replied uncertainly, but before he could object, relization came over your face. "Wait, why were you here to catch me?"

"Oh! Well that is a simpleth riddle to answer!" he responded. "Thy worms came to retrieveth me and told me of thou comingeth! Weren't thou told I was especially excitedeth to meet thine aquiantence?" You blushed, flattered, but wordlessly shook your head. He stomped a foot into the ground. "Blastedeth those worms..."

"Why did you want to meet me so much?" you asked him.

He gave a bashful grin and rubbed the back of his neck nervously. "In alleth honesty, thy descriptions they had of thou sounded... cooleth. I wantedeth to be thy first to meet thou!"

Your heartbeat sped up and you couldn't help but coo, "Aww, that's so sweet! Thank you!"

He blushed deeply. "W-Well, it's nothing m-much, I suppose... but I hoped to maybe treat you during your stay here...?" He averted his eyes nervously. "There is a most impressive icecream shopeth in town, and I would be most honored if thou agreed to-..."

"Yeah, I'd love to come!" you agreed eagerly, beaming. You heard voices behind you, turning to be met with a bunch of Darkners. And yet, even as Kris and Susie introduced you to everyone there (and with how lovely they all were), you couldn't get your mind off of that upcoming icecream date with Rouxls.

~~~

A/N: OHOY YEE WORMS!! I mean... ehem... HI I'M NOT DEAD! :D And this book ain't either until I make it die! 

... Wait... 

But yeah, anyways, sorry this took forever. I've been so busy I can't begin to explain, and I've been getting out of the Deltarune, uh, obsession step by step, which makes writing for it more difficult. However, I do 100%ly intend to finish this book before that happens! We have 3 more oneshots for this thing before I'm closing it down, so I hope you enjoy those as well as this one. ☺ ily all, take care until next time!

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

2.6K 55 9
Just a funny story I thought of, this is just a joke, everything done and said doesn't effect the other stories. All character belong to Toby Fox. Ex...
19.6K 555 13
DONT READ THIS 🙏🙏🙏🙏
8.9K 224 14
X reader lets goooooo. Deltarune except Berdly was based and made another dark fountain causing disaster- *kicks some art onto the cover* [plot fixi...
29.7K 587 39
The cover says it all, this is a Kris x Reader book for all the Kris lovers out there :D *I do not own Deltarune, all rights go to Toby Fox* Accompli...