House Hogwarts

Oleh TheOmniPotter

What if Harry had siblings? What if James and Lily lived? What if Neville was adopted by the Potters? What if... Lebih Banyak

Important stuffs
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Epilogue
Children

Prologue

170 6 2
Oleh TheOmniPotter

Thoughts

"English"

/Magical Creature Language/

*Human Language that is not English*

%Parseltounge% 

July 31 1980 00:30

It was a dark but warm summers night as Lily Potter gave birth to her first-born child, A girl, with her mum's fiery-red hair and emerald-green eyes.

"She's beautiful, Lils." James Potter said as he looked lovingly down at his daughter.

"Do you have a name for her?" The nurse asked quietly

"Yes," Lily replied from her place on the bed "Hailey Lily Potter."

July 31 1980 02:30

It was exactly two hours after Hailey's grand entrance when her sibling was born, Another daughter, with her dad's ebony locks and chestnut eyes.

"She's gorgeous, Jamie." Lily whispered as she looked at the child in her arms "She looks just like you!"

"Her name?" The nurse whispered as to not wake the child sleeping in her mother's arms.

"Heather Alice Potter." James said, eye never leaving the picture in the hospital bed.

July 31 1980 09:00

It was six and a half hours after Heather's birth when all Lily, James and all the staff just wanted to sleep, the final Potter triplet arrived, A son, with his dad's ebony hair and his mum's emerald eyes.

"Finally!" Lily screamed in triumph before she drifted of to sleep

Before the others could join her though they had to have a name for the black-haired, emerald-eyed boy.

"His name?" The nurse asked sleepily

"Harry James Potter" James replied before following his wife into pleasant unconsciousness.

July 31 1981 06:00

It was a bright sunny morning and the entire population of Potter Manor were asleep, until The Triplets got up. The oldest was a tall, redheaded female with green eyes, her sister was a slightly-shorter-but-still-tall black-haired female with brown eyes and black, circular glasses, her younger brother was a slightly-shorter-but-still-quite-tall black-haired male with green eyes and black, circular glasses. It was their birthday and they would let everyone know it. Standing up the trio ran from their room and towards their parents room, yelling all the way to wake up the portraits.

"Birt'day! Birt'day! Birt'day!" They yelled, their parents leapt out of bed and ran into the hall, summoning a camera as they went, The Triplets had been walking for about a week but this was their first time running, and 'birthday' was only their second word, Hailey saying 'Mummy' or 'Moony' (Baby-Talk making it a weird jumble of the two sounding like 'Moomey') two weeks earlier (Lily and Remus didn't speak for a week afterwards), Heather said 'Dada' a few days later and Harry said 'Minnie' before the week was up.

Once their parents were properly awake the trio went to wake up their godparents, Hailey to , Filius (Flitwick) and Pomona (Sprout), Heather to Sirius (Black), Severus (Snape) and Alice (Longbottom) (With Alice's husband, Frank, and their son Neville, who will be sharing their birthday party, He is a day older although acts years younger, and is the triplets godbrother as Lily and James are his godparents), Harry to Remus (Lupin) and Minerva (McGonagall).

Once everyone was up the quadruplet of toddlers toddled (The Triplets slowing down so Neville could keep up) to the living room to open presents, where there were 4 giant piles of gifts, the adults lead each child to their respective pile and they attacked, by the end of the day the Potter triplets had a total of; 265 toys, 6 tea sets (The god-mothers had the same idea for the girls), 6 starter brooms (two each, one from James, one from Lily which surprised everyone, she just shrugged and said "My babies can have everything they want" before turning her attention back to the children, prompting the other adults to too), 3000 outfits (1000 each!), 1200 books (ranging from fairy tales to starter potions texts, courtesy of Severus.), 3 starter potions kits, 3 starter wands and 900 sweets (wizarding and muggle).

"I think we have 4 tired tots ready for bed, don't you, Alice?" Lily asked as she picked up Hailey and Heather as James picked up Harry and Frank picked up Neville.

"Yes we do, thank you for an amazing day but this little one needs some sleep." She replied as she and her husband moved to the floo.

"Wait!" Lily yelled, the trio at the fire turned round, "Before any of you go, we know there is a prophecy, if anything happens to us, Alice can you take the kids, all of you can visit but they need to be around someone their own age, Neville, If Frank and Alice can't for reasons I cant even think about, you," She looked around the room "You have to take them in, please, just make sure they grow up together." She finished with a desperate tone in her voice.

"Of course Lil, you do the same for Nev, yeah?" Lily nodded "If Lily and James can't then he can go to you, right Min?"

"Of course girls, I swear on my life and magic no matter what, your children will grow up together, even if we have to kidnap them from where ever Albus most likely put them." Minerva replied followed by agreement from the rest of the Godparents "We'll keep them safe, happy, healthy and together. So Mote It Be." As the last word was spoken a large bang of magic echoed around the room, starling awake the four tots who immediately started screaming in their parents' arms, before being rocked back to sleep. The other Godparents swore the same oath before moving to floo and going home. Hours after the triplets had gone to bed James and Lily were ecstatic, the children had the best day ever and their nerves had been settled by the oath, all in all, it was a good day.

October 31 1981 19:00

It was a cool, October evening as a heavily-glamoured James and Lily walked hand in hand around Godric's Hallow. Watching the muggle children dressed as vampires, witches, wizards and ghouls run around asking for sweets from the muggle home owners.

"Soon, Lils, we can do this with the triplets." James said, The Triplets first Halloween was cancelled because James was sick, now the Triplets were sick.

"Yeah," Lily said hiding her true thoughts from her husband If we survive that long

The Potter's were supposed to be in hiding, Voldemort was after them, but they couldn't resist the spooky cheer of their favourite holiday, so, leaving the Triplets in the care of Alice, Frank and Neville they ventured outside the wards for the first time in over a year. It was nice, then the ground shook and the sky filled with dark clouds, clouds that were coming closer? Lily froze and after a second so did James Death Eaters they thought and they started the sprint back to their cottage, hoping the Triplets were ok.

When they came across the ward line their glamours fell to the ground, then they looked up and they realised just how bad they where hit, the normally pristine house had no door just a gaping hole in the wall, and another in the roof. They rushed inside and found Frank, lying on the floor, eyes staring but unseeing, he had been torchered to insanity. Moving on they found Alice on the stairs in the same condition. Fearing the worst, they moved on to the nursery. Breathing a sigh of relief at seeing three babies, one with sandy brown hair and two with ebony-black hiding behind Hailey, who had a lightning bolt scar on her head, through her eyebrow to be exact. Looking closer all three Potter children had the same scar, Hailey through her right eyebrow, Heather on her left cheek, Harry on the left-side of his forehead. They where all in shock except Hailey, she was keeping them safe.

They picked up the children, James taking Harry and Neville, Lily taking Hailey and Heather and turned around, ready to floo to Potter Manor when they came across Sirius and a very awkward-looking Hagrid.

"Hey Pads, Hey Hagrid, what are you two doing here?" James asked

"Hey, Prongs, Lils. I heard about the attack and came to check out the carnage, and get the triplets out if necessary." Sirius said before going serious, "I'm so sorry guys, I thought we could trust Peter, I convinced you to change secret keepers, if you were here you would probably have died tonight and it is all my fault."

"SIRIUS ORION BLACK! You listen to me right now, this is not your fault, we weren't at home tonight, and everyone survived, well... Frank and Alice's brains got fried but other than that we are ok! Now stop beating yourself up about it!" Lily yelled, effectively shutting everyone up, toddlers included.

"Muma, show how! Hailey want know how!" Hailey yelled as Heather started clapping.

"Now, Hagrid what are you doing here?" Lily asked

"Professor Dumbledore sent me to collect the triplets in case you didn't make it." Hagrid said

That manipulative old coot! Lily thought

"Well you can see we did make it so you can go now." She said, far too sweetly, before turning to the boys

"Now, lets go home." before going to the fireplace and softly calling out 'Potter Manor' followed quickly by James and Sirius before going and putting the children to bed.

This will be hard, but we have friends and family to help us, we will get through this and give all four of them the best life we can. She thought before going to bed, dreading the morning. 

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

20.3K 437 19
This is a harry potter fan fiction, what if there wasn't one chosen one. What if there were three? This is a story about the Potter triplets. Who con...
112K 1.9K 17
What if Hayley didn't just had Hope what if she had triplets too but Klaus and Hayley only wanted one so they treated the other two different. What h...
64.6K 1.5K 29
What if James and Lily Potter were hiding something about Lily's pregnancy? What if Harry had a twin that no one knew about? What if Voldemort tried...
1.7K 65 12
What will happen if Harry Potter had a twin sister named Nicole? What would happen if James and Lily weren't killed on that faithful night? what if N...