I Am The Sword | LK

By Ppriyanim

She is the only Duchess that the Kingdom of Abelia has, and her name is Lalisa Van Sanerio. The owner of the... More

Introduction: IATS
Prologue:
Chapter 1: In the Midst of Celebration
Chapter 2: A Girl With Purple Eyes
Chapter 3: The World called Earth
Chapter 4: The Prophecy
Chapter 5: For Love
Chapter 6: Deception
Chapter 7: This Is Who You Are
Chapter 8: I'm home
Chapter 9: Daisies
Chapter 10: Shall We Dance?
Chapter 11: To Seoul
Chapter 12: Don't Go!
Chapter 13: Our
Chapter 14: Let Me Go
Chapter 15: This Is a Sin
Chapter 16: Hold Me
Chapter 17: Photoshoot
Chapter 18: Never Wear Sapphire
Chapter 19: She Was the One
Chapter 20: His Golden Eyes
Chapter 21: More than Enough
Chapter 22: Let's Go Home
Chapter 23: She Will Let Go
Chapter 24: Party in Seoul
Chapter 25: Point Their Guns
Chapter 26: Her Weakness
Chapter 27: One Step Ahead
Chapter 28: Let Me Love You
Chapter 29: Live While We're Young
Chapter 30: Wet Dreams
Chapter 31: First Snow Falls
Chapter 32: Just Want To Be Free
Chapter 33: I Love Her?
Chapter 34: It's a Sin to Love You
Chapter 35: Not Even You
Chapter 36: You're not Alone
Chapter 37: Jealousy is Deadly
Chapter 38: You are The Moon
Chapter 39: Our First Date
Chapter 41: Falling
Chapter 42: A Blooming Star
Chapter 43: Shattered Dreams
Chapter 44: Fake Love
Chapter 45: You Are Nobody
Chapter 46: Set Me Free
Chapter 47: Leap in Time
Chapter 48: Sena
Chapter 49: Enchanted
Chapter 50: Fraudulent
Chapter 51: The Curse of Adeluth
Chapter 52: Untold Vows
Chapter 53: Trinity of Swords
Chapter 54: Concert of Magic
Chapter 55: Shallow Land
Chapter 56: Vengeance
Chapter 57: My Dearest Friends
Chapter 58: Tranquility
Epilogue: 25 years later
Ending Scenes
Special Chapter
Love War
Love War Sequel is OUT

Chapter 40: Almost

1.1K 48 22
By Ppriyanim

Everland, South Korea

"Welcome to Pet Alley!" The owner greeted them as soon as the bell rang attached to the door when they entered the pet shop.

"Hello! I'm here to adopt a cat" she said happily.

"Which cat Miss?" The owner asked her in the same tone.

"The baby gray-white bicolor feline I saw last time with yellowish adorable eyes, the one with tinnie-tiny cutie little ears," she described the cat she saw that day.

"You mean the 3 months old Scottish fold?" She hesitatedly nod.

"Can you show me the cat so I can confirm?" She asked politely.

"Okay Miss. one moment" she looked back at Jungkook who handsomely looking at the cat's clothes section with a straight face and both of his hands in his pocket.

"Ba—"

"Is this the feline you're talking about Miss?" She turned around to the owner and saw exactly the adorable cat she saw yesterday.

"Yes! That's it! Oh my!" "Hi baby!" Lisa happily hopped her feet, Jungkook softly laughed at her childishness.

Lisa signed the pet papers and took some advices from the vet while Jungkook bought pet furniture and food even when Lisa told him she can buy it on her own.

But for him, as her man he felt responsible for their new baby. He felt as if they became a parents today with all the vitamins, and pet clothes she's been taking as well as some vet session schedules for their fur baby.

"Now what should I name you our mighty cat knight" she lifted him up to see his cute face while meowing "uhhh! So cuteee!"

"What exactly did you buy to just deliver it to our house?" She asked as soon as Jungkook left the pet shop.

"Cat things, toys, clothes, pet dryer, shampoo, food supplies, things like that" "I bought him a cat tree house and scratch ropes so he won't scratch the couch too that's why I had to agree to the deliveries" he said.

"We can just teleport it though," she said, kissing the baby cat.

"It would be weird if I told her I can manage it after seeing that 4ft tall cat house, no one will believe it if I told her I can fit 30 items inside the car" he said while looking at his girlfriend kissing the cat.

"Anyway, it had to be delivered today" she looked back at him "Shall we eat before we go?" She asked him.

"But babe we just ate sandwich and we destroyed Everland and I guess the nearest restaurant don't have electricity as well" he whispered.

Lisa looked up to the newly built electricity transformer on the post and after that she snapped her fingers, they heard a loud cheering of people

"You brought it back?" He asked her.

"That's a thank you for buying my baby his new items" she said cutely.

"I love you baby, I love you!" She said, not to him but to the furbaby in her arms as she started walking towards small alley going to a nearby restaurant out of everland.

"I think I'm losing my mind, I'm actually jealous over a cat" he sighed, following her.

But there's a sudden image of her appeared inside his head now he wondered how she looks like when it was actually their kids she's cooing over.

Lisa with my kid huh? He look over to her, kissing their new baby.

I think motherhood suits her.... She'll definitely look so good in bed too.

Jungkook coughed, almost choking on his own daydream fantasy. WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH ME?!! he said to himself

But who wouldn't if his girlfriend looks so good in everything, even if she wore a fucking sack she'll definitely slay it in a runway.

"Ahh! What name! Jungk— Baby are you okay?" Lisa broke his own inside war, and he just gave her an awkward smile.

"Nothing my love" he coughed again "Did you say something?"

"Hmm... if you say so" she paused "I've been thinking about his name"

"Name?" He asked.

"Name of our baby!" She giggled "how about gray?"

"Nah that's too obvious" he said.

"How about neko-chan?"

"Neko-chan? Like Japanese?" He had goosebumps "Ugh.. Don't think so" Lisa laughed at him.

"hnmmm, what should I name you"

She was walking along the street when her peripheral view caught a figure in the dark alley.

"Sally?"

Lisa stopped her track to look closely at her old friend, a poker face looking straight back at her, she took a step forward going to the dark alley to confront her friend but the girl took a step back and turned to the deepest part of the alley.

"Sally wait" in an instant Lisa grabbed her arm stopping her from walking.

"Sally don't go!" the demon lady turned her head slowly to look at her before she was finally able to face her.

"Lisa! What are you doing?!" Jungkook was alarmed the moment he saw Lisa grab the arm of the demon lady who cursed both his grandmother and Lisa herself.

"Sally, You're here" ignoring Jungkook's advances. "Did you come here to see me?" She asked, smiling.

"No," she simply said. "Why would I come here to see you?" she shrugged.

"Are you hungry? Do you want to eat with us?" She asked her in the same tone.

"Lisa stop" Jungkook held her arm.

"We're going to that restaurant" pointing towards the left side to a nearby restaurant "I know you love dessert, they have desserts there" she smiled again.

"Lisa what are you doing?!" Jungkook whispered-yell asked while both him and Salia stared back at each other with anger.

"But your boyfriend doesn't want to," she smirked at him.

"Jungkook" Lisa pouted at Jungkook but the guy wasn't buying it.

"How can you treat a demon lady like this Lisa? As if just yesterday you hated her, now you like her, are you possessed?!" he asked Lisa.

"Stop right there, Jungkook" Lisa glared at him.

"She is my friend and my left arm, call her demon once again I swear I'm going to burn everything you bought today" she told him before looking back at Salia whose smirk never leave her face staring at the angry duke.

"Come on Sally, Let's have some dessert!" She took her wrist before running towards the restaurant in broad daylight.

The three of them entered the restaurant and ordered a food and drinks for them, in all honesty it was just Lisa who ordered while the two kept on glaring at each other.

"Sally look! this our new fur baby, I don't have a name for him yet, We just adopted him" she catches her attention, she averted her eyes towards the small feline on the table biting her finger.

"Animal..hair..allergies..not my thing" she simply said.

"Ahh! I remembered you have allergies on dog hair! I'm so sorry I should have not put him on the table" she panicked.

"Stupid" Sally said, looking straight to the eyes of the cat that made her remember her little brother Leonard, he likes cats so much.

"Leo" Sally uttered her dead brother's name.

"Leo?" Lisa asked "Leonard? Your little brother?" She asked again. "He likes cats too, right?"

Salia just looked at her while the girl flashes her a shining smile, her eyes blinding from her.

"Then I shall name my cat Leo" "Hello baby Leo, you have to live up to that name okay? Leonard is such a bright bo—" Lisa was taken aback when Sally stood up glaring at her.

Sally got irritated with her cooing over the cat and naming it after her dead brother. She didn't really want to spend time with her after she remembered her but Lisa took her by surprise and took her out of the dark.

"You" she paused "Are you playing nice on me now you remembered everything?"

"Sally" Lisa reached out for her but her trembling hand couldn't touch her.

"That doesn't change the fact that you abandoned me and left me dying that day!" Lisa couldn't utter a word and Jungkook just listen to their story. They are lucky there is no one with them on the second floor.

"You never loved me as a friend Lisa!" "Your only priority was Chaeyoung and never me!" she shouted

"Sally you're wro—

"If I'm wrong then why didn't you go to Finea to save me?!" "You left me dying along with my whole family" "I should have known you weren't a friend by that time so I could just kill you right then and there!!" "You betrayed me and shattered my morality to pieces!!"

"I was lucky my king saved me from dying so I can take my revenge once and for all" she smirked at her.

"You aren't my friend, you are my enemy!" her eyes glowed in lumpy green light.

"friends never betray one another!" "a friend should never make her friend feel left out!" "And a friend will never abandon her dying friend on a curse land just like what you did to me.. to my family" she said looking at her eyes tearing without any word to say.

"No... sally you got it all...wron—" Lisa hiccuped, choking on her flowing tears.

She wanted to embrace her so much but her rage is overflowing, and at any moment she knew she could kill anyone in sight. She doesn't want to cause that problem, and what's left her to do was to take all her anger with a broken heart and cry the painful feeling and longingness to reconcile with her again.

"I will never be your friend..ever again nor ever be your arm" "Salia said before walking towards the dark hallway of the comfort room back to where she belongs.

"Sally I'm so sorry" she cried out her lungs while Jungkook rubs her back. "My friend I'm so sorry, I-I couldn't go there to save you because I'm not s-strong enough to rescue y-you" "I was locked up, m-my sorrowful heart would only cause destruction, I—"

Now that her friend was gone, all her apologies started piling up from her head as she apologize sincerely to no one but an empty chair where her friend was seated earlier.

She couldn't do anything for them before, she was locked up inside her mansion, and her power was uncontrolled. She only has a slight chance for surviving the curse on Finea as well as saving her friend.

Her father didn't want to take the risk that even his left arm—the earl of finea himself, told her father not to save them. The curse was already contagious and would only kill them too.

It was not only a loss of a friend for both her father and her, but also a loss of an arm— strong arm they both had but now everything is gone.

Gone too soon. Scar too deep.

She could only pray for the gods to forgive her sin and bring her left arm back to her embrace. She wanted to do a lot with both Chaeyoung and Sally. Train together, eat together, laugh together.

Fight together, and not each other.

Be at it, may it be good or bad, as long as they are together they can do anything. They will be unstoppable. But now she could only wish upon the heaven of merciful gods for miracle.

"Vita..Please save her, she was once still your sweet child ready to be a loyal arm of Iremia, she is still my friend, please save her, clean her soul, and forgive her sin" "I beg of you Goddess of Elgonia" She prayed with all her heart.

"Please let us be together again"

Stone Palace, Kalgoa

"Welcome to Kalgoa, Your Graces" "Sword and Shield of Abelia"

"Thank you so much for your warm welcome, Your Majesty" Jungkook and Lisa bow their heads to the king of Kalgoa, the family of Shapeshifter of Black Panther.

Their pheromones is so strong it's kind of intimidating and felt a bit of unwelcomeness. It's as if the King is wanting them to kneel and worship him, like he is more than a God than the demigods themselves. But they needed their trust to stand with them just like what they did to the other kingdom they went through, they knelt on the ground with their right knee, their right palm on their heart bowing their heads even more.

"Duchess Lalisa Van Sanerio and Duke Jungkook Van Hynassy" "We give you our blessings and we will stand with you in the battleground fighting off our freedom from demon" The King of Kalgoa stood up from his throne shifting his human from to his majestic body of Black Panther with a Violet Gem glistening on his forehead, and soon enough the whole place became a fortress of tamed animals bowing their heads to their King.

"Kalgoa is one with Abelia, we will support you no matter what" The King of Kalgoa held his head high staring at the son and daughter of Goddess of Elgonia bowing at him, he felt a proud of himself.

Not until both, the duke and duchess look up to see his eyes with their sapphire and amethyst eyes that holds a lot of power inside them that overpowers his strong pheromones to show off his dominance in rank but, they're still the a demigod who will save the world from destruction.

His power wasn't match to a godlike power than them, he turn around to go back to his own form and sat on the throne.

"Commence the welcoming festival for the Sword and Shield!" He announces to the whole place and everyone began the Kalgoa's traditional banquet.

Jungkook and Lisa stayed at the foot stairs of the throne standing while watching everyone having fun of their own. And a few minutes later, Lisa was invited by a young lady of the family of rabbit shapeshifters to join the dance and she allowed her to drag her on the center of dancing shapeshifters.

Jungkook felt a bit more at ease now watching her having fun on the ball, she wasn't talking about what happened to Everland last week but he knew she is suffering from a loss of a good friend. Throughout the whole tour she is timid and was acting a little strange, he thinks maybe that since this is their last kingdom to visit she became more laid back and having a bit fun, he heaved a sigh of relief.

"What is this? Is the Hynassy in love with a Sanerio? A daughter of the Goddess?"

The King of Kalgoa suddenly appeared right next to him looking straight at him with his violet eyes.

"I'm just glad to see her having fun, Your Majesty" He said in the same kalgoan language he practice for a long time "She was a bit distress and a bit spaced out before and during the tour, and I'm grateful now that she's capable of laughing"

"Is that so?" The King asked, and Jungkook bow his head at him.

"Yes, Your Majesty" Jungkook said returning the King's gaze with his sapphire eyes.

"Well, maybe my imagination is too wild to think a son of the goddess is in love with another with her daughter right?" He smirked

"Isn't that a crime?" More like a statement than a question.

"There's no law that state that knights of the goddess can't fall in love with each other" He said in a calm demure "The Three Knights are not blood related to begin with"

"Amethyst and Sapphire will never mix, Your Grace, the two duchy will never approve of your love" the King of Kalgoa warned him.

"You can never too sure if a Sanerio can produce an heir to Hynassy" "Her power can overpower yours, it can kill your sapphire blood and if that happens it is the end of your dynasty" "She will put an end to your power, and Sanerio will rule over Hynassy" Jungkook paused staring at him with a serious face.

"You're thinking too much of the future Your Majesty" "We can never be too sure of what the future holds" He said.

"Did you just confirmed that a Hynassy is in love with a Sanerio?" The King's wicked smile just kept growing.

"I didn't confirm anything, I was just stating a fact" "Hynassy shall have an heir and yes, only sapphire heir can rule over my land" He said averting his eyes to his beautiful girlfriend with a glistening eyes of amethyst.

Amethyst can overpower Sapphire? He never heard such a thing.

He knows that Archi Telos is the greatest power in this Universe, so it's possible. But Namjoon told him that they can produce an heir to both so it wasn't a problem, however, is it really possible that she can't produce a sapphire heir?

He sighed, No

Only time will tell, and destiny will show them their fate. If she can, she will, if she can't....

He really hope it wasn't the case.

The banquet ended with a blast and Jungkook is now walking at the hallway of Lisa's section of the cliff palace, just a bit further than his section.

The King of Kalgoa gave them a huge palace just for themselves to stay in for few days, he opened the door of another hallway that leads to her room and to his shock it was surprisingly empty.

No staff, no butler, no maid. It was like she wasn't there as well if its not that he can feel her mana on the farthest side of her bedroom, he wouldn't waste his time going inside.

He read the iterinary that their butler gave them while walking towards the open door of her living space and then open the door that leads him to her bedroom without even turning the knob.

"Your Grace, they say we shou—"

He was cut off to his own words as the huge hot of blood rush up to his veins that it travels in speed to his ears, and his eyes turning dark seeing her almost in her naked form.

She is changing her dress earlier into a white thin silky chemise that she was too shock to wear it completely when he entered without a knock.

He gulped, as his eyes traveled to look at her shocked faced and her body in statue, her arms crossed half way that her lower breast is peaking under her thin chemise, but her curves and that deliciously long porcelain legs he's been dreaming of making it trembles in his wet dreams is now real and visible for him to gawk at.

And most shockingly was that, she was just wearing a black lacey mesh thong he never would have thought she would wear something to thin for an underwear.

Her pheromones is strong and lustful as if she could feel his own sexual desire.

She looks so inviting, that he never felt so hungry like a predator ready to eat his prey.

"Jungkook! What are you doing here?!"

A/N: ready your hobi water

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

66.5K 812 58
ONLY ONE WOMAN CAN HELP ARROGANT JEON JUNGKOOK'S INJURED SISTER: HIS ESTRANGED WIFE, LALISA MANOBAN. IN PUBLIC: Jungkook demands that Lisa will be th...
141K 9K 42
Elizabeth has been ruling her kingdom for 3 years now. She's gone through countless advisors in those 3 years. When she's finally ready to give up on...
235K 13.1K 65
Hot and glamorous '18th tier' actress, Lalisa Manoban, is actually a conservative woman who hasn't even given away her first kiss yet. Rich heir, Jeo...
13.8K 202 13
β–žβ–žβ–žβ–žβ–žβ–žβ–žβ–žβ–žβ–žβ–žβ–žβ–žβ–žβ–žβ–žβ–žβ–žβ–žβ–žβ–žβ–žβ–žβ–žβ–žβ–žβ–žβ–žβ–žβ–ž β˜…οΈ­οΈ­οΈ­ ΰ£ͺ ΦͺΦ’ΦΈΦΆΦ΄ ⩉ 𓂃 π– — 'ΚΏ ʬʬ⚑️ ΰ£ͺ ⛧.ᐟ οΉͺ _ _ I - Ν™ΫͺΫͺΜ₯Λšβ”Šβ› multiple stories where i give you smutshots of your favorit...