Two Halfs, One Heart

De PaigeMarieHall

When Ben Tennyson, his grandfather Max, his cousin Gwen and his best friend Paige Swan go on a trip for the s... Mais

Chapter 1- And Then There Were Ten
Chapter 2- Washington B.C.
Chapter 3- The Krakken
Chapter 4- Permanent Retirement
Chapter 6- Tourist Trap
Chapter 7- Kevin 11
Chapter 8- The Alliance
Chapter 9- Last Laugh
Chapter 10- Lucky Girl
Chapter 11- A Small Problem
Chapter 12- Side Effects
Chapter 13- Secrets
Chapter 14- Truth
Chapter 15- The Big Tick
Chapter 16- Framed
Chapter 17- Gwen 10
Chapter 18- Grudge Match
Chapter 19- The Galactic Enforcers
Chapter 20- Camp Fear
Chapter 21- Ultimate Weapon
Chapter 22- Tough Luck
Chapter 23- They Lurk Below
Chapter 24- Ghostfreaked Out
Chapter 25- Dr. Animo And The Mutant Ray
Chapter 26- Back With A Vengeance
Chapter 27- Midnight Madness
Chapter 28- Ben 10,000
Chapter 29- A Change Of Face
Chapter 30- Merry Christmas
Chapter 31- Benwolf
Chapter 32- Game Over
Chapter 33- Monster Weather
Chapter 34- Super Alien Hero Buddy Adventures
Chapter 35- Under Wraps
Chapter 36- The Unnaturals
Chapter 37- The Return
Chapter 38- Be Afraid Of The Dark
Chapter 39- The Visitor
Chapter 40- Perfect Day
Chapter 41- Divided We Stand
Chapter 42- Don't Drink The Water
Chapter 43- Big Fat Alien Wedding
Chapter 44- Ben 4 Good Buddy
Chapter 45- Ready to Rumble
Chapter 46- Ken 10
Chapter 47- Goodbye And Good Riddance
Chapter 47- Ben 10 VS. Negative 10 PT. 1
Chapter 48- Ben 10 VS. Negative 10 PT. 2

Chapter 5- Hunted

87 4 0
De PaigeMarieHall

~💚~

We were now in the desert. Gwen and I were watching Max set up an obstacle course for Ben. So he can practice using his powers. "You ready?" Max asked his grandson. Ben smiled and slammed his hand down on the watch. In a flash of green light, he was the alien I named Diamondhead. "Oh, yeah," he said, confidence dripping from his words

~💚~

"Remember to think out there, Ben. Don't just try to muscle it. Might isn't always right," Max said to Ben. "I know. But it's always fun," Ben said as he turned his hands into diamond shards. Max pulled a lever and cans flew through the air. Ben threw diamond shards at them to pierce them. Then Max pulled another lever and a string. Suddenly, targets popped up.

~💚~

Ben threw shards at them again. He continued to throw shards at everything. I looked on, impressed with my boyfriend's training. After finishing, Ben blew on his finger as if it were a match. "Show-off," Gwen said as she applied sunscreen to her skin. Then she handed the bottle to me and I did the same. I have fair skin so I have to wear sunscreen a lot during the summer.

~💚~

"Focus, Ben! Think!" Max said. "Don't worry, grandpa," Ben replied. He ducked some cans but missed the tire that hit him in the face. Ben flew back and accidentally threw shards of diamonds everywhere. Max ducked so he wouldn't get hit. Gwen and I screamed as some shards came in our direction. We hid under the chair to miss them. When we came out from our hiding place, the sunscreen was all over Gwen.

A shard had broke the bottle. She was very annoyed by this. Brn started laughing and said, "My bad," As we were driving away from the obstacle course, Gwen was still fuming about what happened. "You rockhead, you almost turned Paige and I into Swiss cheese," Gwen said. I was sitting next to Ben and put my head on his shoulder.

~💚~

"I said I was sorry. What else to you want?" "What about Paige? Hmm? The girl you care about so much. What if she had been seriously hurt?" Gwen said, fuming even more. "I wouldn't be able to live with myself if I hurt my princess. Accident or not," Ben said, sorrow in his words. "What we want is for you to take that thing on your wrist more seriously, Ben. It's not a toy. You've got to think when you use it," Max said to Ben. "I know, but come on! You guys have seen me in action. I'm the baddest Ben in town. I've kicked so much alien butt, my feet hurt. Even Paige knows no one's a match for me," Ben said, as he puts his feet on the table.

~💚~

"One of these days, you're going to screw around and get your own butt kicked. And I hope I'm there to see it," Gwen said. "Dream on, geek face," Ben said, taughting her. All of the sudden, we came to an abrupt stop. "That doesn't sound good," Max said. "Looks like nobody's home," Ben said as we stopped at a place that looked like the wild west. "Not for a while. My IntelliMap program says this is Slatterville. Incorporated in 1857 after the discovery of silver. Went bust in the late '50s when the mine ran out," Gwen explained to us.

~💚~

"Why does everything out of your mouth sound like a book report?" Ben asked Gwen. "I think I found the problem. Leaky fuel line," Max said as he showed us. It had a Diamondhead crystal pierced through it. "Lucky shot?" Ben said, scratching his head. "I should be able to patch it up," "Sorry, grandpa. Let me help. Maybe Four Arms. No, wait, Upgrade," Ben said, offering to help his grandfather.

~💚~

"I think you've done enough, Ben. I'll handle this," Max said. "Ok. Guess Paige and I'll just check this place out," Ben said as he took my hand. "Talk about old school. Look at all this junk," "Ben, Paige!" Guys!" We could hear Gwen in the distance. Ben smiled pulled me aside and activated the watch. "Calling all dweebs!" Gwen said, trying to get Ben's attention.

~💚~

"What's the matter, Gwen? You look like you've seen a ghost. Freak," Ben said in his alien form Ghostfreak. I came to stand beside him. "Get over yourself, doofus. You don't scare me,' Gwen said, unimpressed. All of the sudden, the ground started to shake and crumble. Ben moved Gwen and I out of the way. Then we saw a giant metal crab in front of us. "But he does!" Gwen and I said in unison.

~💚~

"No problem. I'll handle this guy," Ben said as he went to confront the villain. "Oh, man. You put the "ug" in ugly," Ben taunted. I giggled at that, he always knows how to make me laugh. "Hand over the Omnitrix and I promise you won't suffer... much," The metal crab threatened. "Dream on, claw boy. What's he talking about, princess?" Ben asked me. Before I could say anything, Gwen answered me. "Duh! Why else would some alien track you down? It wants the watch, Einstein," Gwen said, kind of snotty.

~💚~

"You don't have to get snotty about it, Miss Know-it-all. I was asking Paige by the way. Sorry, crabby, the watch and I are kind of...attached," Ben said. "Not for long," the crab alien threatened. "You have no idea who you're messing with," Ben said. "I was just about to say the same thing," the alien said. "Oh, yeah? Do you know this one? Now you see me, now you don't," Ben said as he dissapeared.

~💚~

Gwen grabbed my arm and we went somewhere to hide. "You're as arrogant as you are dimwitted," I heard the alien say. "What happened?" Ben asked, confused. "Your protoplasm is now solidified... making it easier to do this!" I heard the alien say. Then I heard a thud and I knew Ben had been hit. I ran over to Ben and held him, checking for any injuries.

~💚~

"Oh, man. Who is this guy?" Ben asked, confused. "Remember when I said I wanted to be there when you finally got your butt kicked? I take it WAY back," Gwen said. "You're the super guy. Do something!" She urged Ben. "You better keep your claws to yourself," Ben told the alien. The alien shot out a ray of something at Ben. He was blown back. "Hardly worth the hunt,"

~💚~

"Ben, give him a lift!" Gwen said, indicating the level close to him. He pulled the lever and the alien was lifted up to the ceiling and flattened. "Ben, are you ok?" I asked, concerned about my boyfriend. "Oh, man. That was even weirder than when I normally go Ghostfreak," He said. "Come on. Let's get out of here before crabcake wakes up," Gwen said. I took Ben's hand as we got out of there.

~💚~

"What happened?" Max asked as he saw us. "You know, the usual. Some jumbo-sized crustacean burst out of the ground and attacked Ben. It said it wanted the watch... only it kept calling it the Omnitrix," Gwen explained, confused. "Just let me go Four Arms and I'll turn him into a seafood special, "No time. Repairs are done. We're out of here," Max said. "But grandpa..." Ben tried to change his mind.

~💚~

We got in the Rust Bucket and tried to put as much distance between us and the alien as possible. "No sign of crab guy yet," Gwen said just as freaked out as I was. "Well, he better not show up if he knows what's good for him," Ben said, confidence in his voice. We heard a thud on the roof. Then, what looked like a saw; was cutting the roof. "I think we just picked up a hitchhiker!" Gwen exclaimed.

~💚~

"Who's that?" Gwen asked. Beats me!" Ben answered. Then the alien tried to geab Ben but I held onto him as tight as I could. No alien was going to take him away from me. Max hit the brakes and the alien fell off of the Rust Bucket. We ran it over so it would be out for a while. Then we stopped to find that the tires were flat. "In there," Max said. Ben held my hand tightly as we all went into the mines.

~💚~

Ben held me close to calm me and my racing heart down. He looked for the enemy but didn't see anything. "The coast is clear," Then we felt the ground shake. "Don't you get tired of being wrong all the time?" Gwen asked as the crab alien showed up. "The Omnitrix. Give it to me!" The alien commanded. Max went to throw something at the alien but it just cut it in half.

~💚~

We ran as fast as we could. "Come on. Do something. Anything!" Ben urged the watch. "Now what?" Gwen asked as we came to a dead end. "We take a ride," Max said, gesturing to the mine cart nearby. We ran to it and got in as Nax started it. Then we helped him into it. We felt a blast hit us and I was thrown back into Ben. "Sorry," I apologized, blushing. Ben put his arms around me and held me close. "Don't apologize, princess. I like having you near me,"

~💚~

"We got company closing in fast," Gwen said. "We need a plan," Max said. "Yes! Who needs a plan when you have the watch? Princess, stay here with grandpa and Gwen. You'll be safe," I nodded. "I'll take care of this," He said, confidently. "No, Ben. That's just what it wants," Max said. Ben was now Diamondhead. He jumped and landed on the purple and black alien.

~💚~

"Ben!" I yelled, worried about my boyfriend. They both came flying back up and crashed into a wall. "Ben, come on!" Max urged his grandson. "I'll catch up. First I've got to put some dents in this walking soda machine," I heard Ben say before we dissapeared. "Looking for this? You're not getting off this planet with the Omnitrix. And just to be sure...," The crab alien said.

~💚~

The purple and black alien held the three of us so we couldn't escape. "Hands off," Max said. "Let me go!" Gwen said, desperately. "Get off of me!" I yelled, threateningly. I could feel my magic coming to the surface. I had to push it down. I couldn't use it with Ben and Gwen here. I looked at Ben, scared for him. "See, we've decided to work together and split the reward... and you in half," The crab alien said. "You'll have to get through me before you hurt my boyfriend, fish face," I thought, wanting nothing more than to dismantle the alien.

~💚~

The crab alien shot a blast at Ben and the Diamondhead lookalike. But it was absorbed by the Diamondhead lookalike so it didn't hurt Ben. They ran for safety and dissapeared. "Don't blow a gasket, metal mouth. I know what I'm doing," The crab alien said to his partner. "Not to me. That's my family and my future wife," I heard Ben say. "He wants to marry me in the future?" I thought, blushing terribly.

~💚~

Max, Gwen and I ran for safety as we were released from the alien's grip. I saw that Ben was now Grey matter. The purple and black alien was about to strike when Max tackled him. "Ben, run!" He told his grandson. Max was thrown off of the alien's back. We saw that the alien was about to strike Max again. "No!" Gwen and I yelled.

~💚~

Ben leaped onto the alien. "Guess who," He said. "I told you to stay out of my way," The Diamondhead lookalike said, annoyed. "Wonder what would happen if I did this!" Ben said, as he pulled wires out of the purple and black alien. They shot up into the air, hit a water tower and crashed back down. "I hate this planet," The crab alien said. "Only one way to beat the desert heat, don't you think?" Ben said to the Diamondhead alien.

~💚~

"Pretty smart... for a human," He replied as Ben nodded. The Diamondhead alien put the others in a square like box. "I'll return as soon as I am able," He told us. "What about this?" Ben asked, holding up the Omnitrix. "It's in good hands until then. This may be of some use in the meantime," "Oh, man! Are you serious? Hold on. You said you needed this to get off the planet," Ben said, confused. "Selective Disinformation," The Diamondhead alien said. Ben looked at me, confused. "He lied," I explained. In a flash, the Diamondhead alien was gone. "How come you get all the cool alien stuff?" Gwen asked. "Fits my style," Ben said. "Right. I have something for you, too," Gwen said as she dumped some sunscreen on Ben's head. "What'd do that for?" He asked, annoyed. "Wouldn't want that big head of yours to get sunburned," Gwen said, as she walked away. Ben looked at me and I know he was plotting his revenge.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

52.9K 1.3K 28
(Ben 10 x OC! Zack Tennyson x CrossHarem!) Summary: Following on the franchise about the kid hero Ben Tennyson, his twin Zack, his cousin Gwen, and G...
1.8K 28 6
[Ben/Gwen] [BWEN] Ben runs away after realizing his feelings for Gwen, this doesn't sit too well with Gwen or Grandpa Max.
6.2K 94 10
It was just another "normal" day for Ben until his childhood best friend Ella came back to Bellwood. However, what they didn't know was Ella's return...
130K 2.6K 62
Y/n Braween a 10 year old Elementary School student gets invited to join his Best Friend Ben Tennyson, Ben's Grampa Max and Ben's Cousin/ Y/n's crush...