Shi Qingxuan's Dragrace

Od SilverButterfly2021

Shi Qingxuan is organising the Bian Zhuang Huanghou Xuan Mei Festival, or put simply, Shi Qingxuan's Dragrace... Více

1. Xie Lian returns to Paradise Manor; Hua Cheng has a visitor
2. A trip to The Wind and Water Temple
3. Hua Cheng's strange business acquaintances
4. Shi Qingxuan explains his clever idea
5. Xie Lian gets dragged down
6. Shi Qingxuan's Dragrace
7. Auditions are held in Puqi Shrine
8. Choreography rehearsals at The Wind and Water Temple
9. Ling Wen as director of ceremonial and etiquette
10. Hua Cheng takes proper care of Gege
11. Xie Lian meets an old acquaintance
12. Enter the style advisors
13. Heaven's Eye and the cultivators get dragged in
14. Nightfall at The Wind and Water Temple
15. Shi Qingxuan presents the dragrace's judges
16. Hours before, the contestants get ready
17. The deities show some dance moves!
18. Back at the work room, the queens get ready once again
19. The dragrace starts; enter the drag queens - Part 1
20. The dragrace starts; enter the drag queens - Part 2
21. Let's hear the judges' critiques
22. Under the magical binding oath, Hua Cheng casts his vote
23. The Guoshi of WuYong and XianLe casts his vote
24. Pei Ming casts his vote, but something is not right
25. Shi Qingxuan's, the last and final vote
26. The attendees cast their votes with the help of a special guest
28. Pei Ming makes a big mistake
29. Hua Cheng and Xie Lian's great escape
30. Shi Qingxuan visits Qiandeng Temple and makes Xie Lian an offer
31. Shi Qingxuan's Dragrace, the talk of The Three Realms

27. The queen of Shi Qingxuan's Dragrace is...

149 12 14
Od SilverButterfly2021

The stage looked like a dream, with curtains of spiritual light rain flooding the temple. The contestants, following a previously agreed arrangement, stepped slightly back, spreading themselves to the sides, leaving the winner in the middle.

Shi Qingxuan's voice exploded in the spiritual broadcasting array, "The winner of The Bian Zhuang Huanghou Xuan Mei, or Shi Qingxuan's Dragrace is General Xuan Zhen as The Empress Si-Ling, the Goddess of the Silkworm!"

All the other queens clapped politely and their smiles looked somewhat strained; it was clear that even though most of them joined this competition because of Shi Qingxuan's harassment or pleading, everyone worked hard and was willing to win. Out of everyone's unreadable expressions, only Feng Xin looked obviously displeased.

The judges also clapped politely, The Guoshi a little too enthusiastic for his taste, and Hua Cheng was twitching his lips, probably thinking the audience must be blind for not choosing Gege.

Shi Qingxuan continued, "General please step forward, take your crown and accept this well-deserved honour. The people have spoken, and their voice is the voice of The Heavens!"

Mu Qing did so, and his poise and expression were proud and majestic, looking like he was never anything else in his life, his aura radiating nobility, above all earthly matters. He walked to the middle of the stage for Shi Qingxuan to crown him, while two festival attendants brought him a sash and an elegant and exquisite bunch of flowers, the symbols of his queendom, truly spiritual devices.

His expression was of someone who expected nothing less than true adoration, magnificent in his stance, his worth never questioned; he actually emitted a presence far more regal than Xie Lian and Lang Qianqiu, who were actual crown princes by birth.

The crowd cheered and applauded, their veins filled with fervour, their senses exploding.

After receiving the crown, sash and flowers, winning the dragrace, or slaying, as Xie Lian had said before, he walked around the main stage, slow and solemn, gracious, proud and dignified, smiling softly, waving to the noisy audience. His spiritual silk threads crossed the air once more as his triumphant walk was bound to become the tale of the ages.

Shi Qingxuan, signalling the crowd to keep clapping and cheering, then, smiling brightly, added on the spiritual broadcasting array, "Esteemed Lords and Ladies, now we've crowned our queen, this lowly Temple Master would like to propose a toast with my fellow judges!"

He added, "To the most glamorous and fabulous quee...", and he trailed off; looking at the judges, his eyes widened, and he couldn't stop staring in spite of himself. Something was definitely not right, and the whole temple just followed his gaze, all eyes on General Ming Guang.

Thank you for reading!  😀

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

1.8K 111 6
Modern day reincarnation fic that you all don't need but I want so I wrote. :) please enjoy Hualian ship Modern day University au Arts history major ...
404K 5.9K 7
Hualian smuts that were mentioned in the book~~ These encounters between Hua Cheng and Xie Lian (Hualian) wasn't written on the original novel due to...
82.8K 3.2K 13
IMPORTANT: If you are reading this in any site other than Wattpad and AO3, you are reading a stolen version. (Yeah, I mean teenfic) It's very upsetti...
8.6K 215 10
After everything at Tong'lu, Xie Lian, Mu Qing, and Feng Xin are getting along better than even before the first ascension. Something takes advantage...