CONFUSED BUT LOVE

By Fang_Tinghao

We all know that love is magical.which even it can lost our own self for the person which we love. This is th... More

❤INTRODUCTION❤
🌹THE BEGINNING🌹
🌹FIRST MEETING WITH FIGHT🌹
🌹HUNTING PAST🌹
🌹LOSTING THE FEELINGS🌹
🌹WISH FULFILLED🌹
🌹TRUTH OF CHEATING🌹
🌹FORGIVENESS🌹
🌹PROPOSED🌹
🌹HUGE SHOCKED🌹
🌹LOST WITH CHANGE🌹
🌹COMING BACK🌹
🌹PROVED🌹
🌹SAVER FROM DEATH🌹
🌹THE PERSON HE LOVE🌹
🌹SCARED FOR THE SPIDER🌹
🌹HIS BEST BUDDY🌹
🌹WORST🌹
🌹REMEMBER EVERYTHING🌹
🌹CUTENESS🌹
🌹WHO IS THIS RECHAL...?🌹
🌹NEW PAIR WITH MARRIAGE🌹
🌹MYSTERY TRUTH🌹
🌹BROKEN PROPOSED🌹
🌹TRUTH OF MEDICINE🌹
🌹SHEN OR CHEN🌹
🌹FORCE MARRIAGE🌹
🌹RECHAL IS BACK🌹
🌹HAPPINESS FOR Y AND X🌹
🌹ADOPT CHILD🌹
🌹HEART TO HEART CONNECTION🌹
🌹BROKEN WORDS🌹
🌹MYSTERY PERSON🌹
🌹NEW LOVE🌹
🌹OPERATION SUCCESS🌹
🌹WHAT IS HAVE IN HIS HEART🌹
🌹KIDNAP🌹
🌹GUN SHOOT🌹
🌹TOGETHER🌹

🌹FIRST KISS🌹

52 10 20
By Fang_Tinghao

Then shen go to home and he was think about Alisha while thinking a smile came to his lips. Then Mrs.Fang came to him and she saw that shen was smiling continually. She call his name but still no respond.

Mrs.Fang (loudly): Shen are you deaf...

Shen (starting): Ah...mom...sorry.

Mrs.Fang (confused): Shen what happen ro you...why are you smiling like this...?

Shen (harvesting): No...nothing mom...I doesn't smile.

Mrs.Fang (teasing): Like I was a fool. Early I see chen like this he was the one always smile like this when he meet new girl.

Shen (blushing): What...what do you mean mom...?

Mrs.Fang (bending herself): Ahh...am I dreaming my son is blushing...this...? It seems to be interesting.

Shen (control himself): No...nothing like that...(harvesting) mom...mom...I...I go to my room because I am tired so much.

Saying this he ran trowed to his room making Mrs.Fang laugh. Shen is sitting in his room and thinking about kiss.

Shen (in mind): Shen...shen...what happen to you she is not sofia I know she was just like her but you love sofia (smile) But she was cute.

Next day sofia came to home chen also with her he was took a great care of her even he doesn't let her do any work. In the night sofia sitting on there bed then chen came to her while he have food plate on his hand.

Sofia (sadly): You are doing all work but you don't let me do anything because of me you get tired so much.

Chen (sit beside her and while feeding her foods): It's not tired at all. I love to do these things for you because I love you so much sweetie.

Sofia (smile and touch his cheeks): You are so sweet but I...(tears start falling from her eyes) I am so bad because of me you , shen both get hurt so much.

Chen (huge her from side and wipe her tears): Don't you dare to say anything to my sweetie because she was the best and she doesn't hurt anyone. (Smile) Did you remember that day how we enjoyed in london.

Flashback Start

* Junhee (sofia's) first consent day. After finished it.

Junhee (happily): Wow. What a day is today I am so happy.

Cristy (smile): Me too I am also so happy.

Then the announcer gibe an announcement that saying Junhee and others to come to stage.

Then they go to the stage and look at everywhere. Announcer ask deferant questions from them lastly he ask.  audience is clapping and shouting saying their names.

Announcer (smile): Mr.Junhee this is last question for you did you have someone that you can't forget...?

Junhee (smile): Yeah...I have a person he was my everything...even if he is not with me I am incomplete...my every it belong to him without his...junhee is a lifeless death body.

Announcer (happily): Wow...such a lover you are .we are also like to see your that luckiest boyfriend.(loudly)isn't it...?

Audience: We...want to see him...we want to see him...!!

Then junhee look at the front a boy he was chen came to stage and they both have a sweet smile on their face.

Everyone: Kiss him...kiss him...

Then chen came to her and look at her junhee also put her hand on his shoulder and look at his eyes chen also wrap his arms around her waist and move trowed to her lips and touch her lips with his lips and began to kiss her deeply.  Everyone clap for then both are close their eyes and lost in that moment.

❤ it was there first kiss ❤

FlashBack End

They both look at each others and smile.

Time passing slowly Alisha and shen also become a good friends they meet each others talk with each others Alex still doesn't do his devil plans chen also take a good care of sofia and they stay so much happy.

Three days later.

Sen and Lily is in the church. They both look at each others and smile.

Sen (smile): You know what we can't take a big wedding now as still chen and sofia is not good they have many problems but now I can't stay away from you as I love you so much.

Lily (smile): Me too...because I am waiting for day such a long time.

Then the father also came and start prayer. And after sometimes they get married and sen look at her and pull her trowed to himself   lily also holding her shoulder they both deeply look at each other eyes and then sen kiss her from lips smoothly.😅

In the night wang mansion Lily us stand front of the mirror and that's when sen came to room then he came to her and put her hair on her neck and ipen her grown jip and touch her entry back with his hand.. then he removed her grown fro her neck and start kissing her neck her grown falling to feet then he turn her him side and kiss he lips deeply while lily hold his shoulder and close her eyes.

Then he take her up to his arms and go trowed to bed lying her down on the bed and he removed his blazer and open his shirt buttons.
Then he start kissing her neck. While lily hold bedsheets and tightly close her eyes.

After sometimes sen is kissing her lips his dress in on the ground then he removed and again kiss her neck. Lily grab his back. While sweet smile on her lips.

They spend the night together...!

Next morning they both get awake and sit on the bed sen came trowed her face and kiss her lips and get back both look at each others affectionately.

Sen (sweetly): You are so beautiful.

Lilly(sweetly): You are also so handsome.

Other side chen sitting on the bed and bedsheet is on his head also a pillow on his lap. He was still looking sleepy as well as cute.

Chen (cutely): Sweetie why ate you so cruel to your handsome, cute husband.

Sofia (Waring): This is my last warning fang chen today you have to go to office you can't be a lazy person.

Chen (cry tone): Aaaa...but I don't want to go...I want to sleep more I am so sleepy.

Sofia: How can you be lazy like this ahh...(sweetly) of you go today I will give you a chocolate.

Chen (look at her with big eyes): Did you think that I am a kid that I will do anything when you say that "I will give you a chocolate" line.

Sofia (control her laugh): Ok baby tell me what did you want...?

Chen (mischievously): You really give whatever I ask.

Sofia (smile): Yeah...I will give you.

Then he smile mischievouslly and look at her sofia get understanding what he think then he close his eyes he was looking too cute. Look at him like that sofia get smile and come to him.

Chen is still close his eyes then sofia put her hand on his neck and kiss her from his lips she get lost in that moment chen also held her waist and pull her trowed to himself both get fall to the bed but still both are kissing each other then chen rotten her and came to top.
Sofia held his shoulder and then he look at her eyes deeply there have a some hair on her face Chen gently hold and struck it between her ear. Then he bend trowed to her and keep his lips on her neck and start kissing her sofia held his shirt tightly.
His hand go all over her neck, hair and back making her eyes close. Then he stop and look at her she was breathing heavily. Look at her like that chen get smile and kiss her forehead gently.

Sofia (sweetly): I think now you have to go.

Chen (mischievous): Why if you want we can continue this.

Sofia (push him back ): no thanks.

Because of that push he fall from bed and start screaming pain like cute baby. Look at him sofia go trowed to him and pat his head.

Chen (act like baby): You are so bad. You push me I get fall now my enty body is hurting (look at him with cry face) so I... I think there is no need of going office and now my leg is also hurt (in mind) god please she keep me here I want to spend more time with her.

Look at him like that sofia understanding that if she was stubborn chen was more stubborn than her. So she give permission to stay. Chen happily huge her.

Then he get up and go trowed.to washroom still he was sleeping and he start brushing his teeth while brushing standing he falling to sleep. (Sometimes I also like that😅).

After sometimes sofia prepare breakfast and came to room still no sund she start looking chen.

Sofia (in mind): Where is he...is washroom but still...

Then she go trowed to the washroom.

To Be Continues...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

787 58 21
A kind-hearted former wind master was once cherished by his brother and believed in a fake god. However, he was betrayed by the two people he trusted...
24.8K 1.5K 28
All Characters are from Chinese Drama, Guardian: Yezun, Shen Wei and Zhao Yunlan Beloved Enemy: Gu Qing Pei and Yuan Yang SCI: Bai Tu Tong and Zhang...
75.3K 6.3K 21
[Book 2] The story continues... 1 love... Many sacrifices... Fight for love never ends... Here comes the story of the Blue Lotus... You read his...
59K 4.7K 33
'How have you changed this much?' 'Where is the boy I fell for all those time and still in love with?' 'What could have happen so wrong to take away...