Miss the villain of the Repub...

By ksjreverie

Title: 民国反派大小姐[穿书] Author: 雪默 Source: https://m.shubaow.net/30/30341/ Copywriting 1: Lin Yiyi accidentally p... More

1
2
3
4
5
6-10
11-15
16-20
21-30
31-40
41-50
51-60
61-70
71-80
81-90
101-110
111-120
121-end

91-100

822 9 0
By ksjreverie

Lin Yiyi and Mrs. Ji talked about the conversation. Mrs. Ji fed her half a bowl of medicinal soup. I don't know if it was because of the effect of the medicine, she slept again dazedly for a while.

When he woke up again, Ji Youhong was already sitting by the bed.

He put one hand on the side of her pillow, one hand gently supported her injured hand, his eyelids were half-closed, and he stared at the gauze on her hand in a daze. Because his gaze was too focused, he didn't even notice Lin Yiyi opening his eyes.

Lin Yiyi yelled, "You Hong."

Ji Youhong seemed to be dispelled by someone's acupuncture points, and finally moved. When his eyes met her, his eyes were tender, "I'm here, why don't you think that Is it comfortable? The head is still dizzy, is it painful? How about the hand, is it painful?"

Lin Yiyi raised her mouth and said comfortingly, "Don't worry too much, I'm better." After a sleep, her head was indeed gone. So dizzy, but the scald on the hand can still feel the hot pain, but this pain, she can still bear it.

"I heard that you were in a coma on the spot, and you didn't wake up when you were sent home. If you feel uncomfortable, don't hide it. It's a big deal to bump your head." Ji Youhong warned.

"I know, I'm really okay, don't you smile with a dull face?" Lin Yiyi coaxed him.

Ji Youhong sighed, bowed his head and kissed her on the cheek, and said, "I feel bad and can't laugh."

Lin Yiyi continued to tease: "You can come back to see me, I am really happy, but you are frowning. Yes, I will feel distressed too."

Ji Youhong looked at her helplessly, and could only pull the corners of his mouth, showing a faint smile. Lin Yiyi was easily satisfied, and smiled: "This is so handsome."

Since the Spring Festival . Ji Youhong was busy training soldiers, and the two of them kept getting together. Although he took the time to come back to see her as much as possible, he only stopped for a short time each time, and then left in a hurry. As a boyfriend, he was indeed a bit too much. .

Thinking of this, Ji Youhong said softly: "I won't go back to the barracks these days, I will stay with you at home."

Lin Yiyi's eyes lit up and he was a little worried, and said softly, "Is it okay if I don't go? Actually, I'm not very serious." The

soft words made Ji Youhong's whole heart melted, and said: "It's so good, It's okay. I'm not the only one leading the soldiers in the barracks. It's okay to have other people watching. You can take care of yourself at home and don't worry about other things."

When it comes to recuperating at home, Lin Yiyi just remembered, she After the accident, she struggled to sit up without telling her family members after the accident. She struggling to sit up, shocked Ji Youhong, and quickly asked: "What's the matter? Don't get up. The doctor said you are going to stay in bed now. "

Lin Yiyi said: "Did your uncle go and talk to my brother? I have to go to see a client today. I can't go now. I have to ask someone to notify me."

Ji Youhong hugged her and pressed her back to the bed. , Said: "When you were sent here, my father called to your house and said that my eldest brother was still having a fever, and my sister-in-law was pregnant again, so my father told them not to come. You will definitely get it here. Best care." Tuck the quilt for her, and he continued: "As for business matters, I will ask someone to talk about it now."

"You can ask someone to find Lin Xiao and just tell him." Lin Yiyi exhorted.

"Understood, you lie down soon." After

Ji Youhong got up and went to find someone, Lin Yiyi relaxed completely, raised his injured hand in front of his eyes and took a look. The gauze was very carefully wrapped, and the location of the burn could not be seen. Fortunately, I blocked it with my hand at the time. If I didn't block it and let the stove hit her face directly, it would be a shame. If it becomes ugly, I don't know if Ji Youhong needs her.

Thinking of this, she couldn't help laughing herself.

Ji Youhong just came back, and saw that she was smirking all by herself. She was surprised, and asked as she approached: "What are you laughing at?"

Lin Yiyi asked , "I was thinking, if it is not my hand but my face that burns, Would you still want me?"

Ji Youhong sat down on the bed and replied without thinking : "No matter what you look like, I want it. I like you, not your looks. "

Lin Yiyi's heart was pleasing to hear, but she still joked: "However, good looks will definitely have a bonus effect. If I have a pocky face, you will definitely not look at me."

Ji Youhong: ...

see you He was blocked and speechless, Lin Yiyi laughed out of joy.

"Even if you

have a pocky face, that's the cutest pocky ." What to do, her man is more and more able to talk about love, she almost can't stand it.

So he beckoned to him, motioned him to lean his head, "Brother Huai'an, come here a little bit more."

Ji Youhong simply put his head in front of her, Lin Yiyi immediately stretched out his uninjured hand and hooked his neck. , Raised his chin and pouted his lips, and pressed a kiss to his lips heavily.

The two were very close, so close that they could see their own shadows in each other's eyes.

Ji Youhong has been used to sneak attacks, and she was not surprised by her kiss, so the moment she kissed her, she opened her lips and sticked out her tongue, completely taking over the initiative.

Just as the two kissed hard to separate, Mrs. Ji came in at this time. Because the door of the room was open, she didn't think too much, until she saw the posture of the two behind the screen, she coughed awkwardly. . Lin Yiyi made a big red face in an instant, and immediately pushed Ji Youhong away, but with little effort, Ji Youhong remained motionless, just propped up and turned to look at his mother, "Mother, something?" Mrs. Ji didn't. Thinking of the young couple being so affectionate in private, they said with embarrassment : "Just now, the Lin mansion called and said that the late brother is here now." Lin Yiyi was startled, not shy, and said quickly: "Isn't he still having a fever? Why did he come here!" Mrs. Ji said: "Your brother really cares about you. I heard that his fever has just subsided. After waking up, your sister-in-law told him about your accident. , He will come to see you decisively after listening." Lin Yiyi was also helpless when it came to Lin Jingting's sister-in-law's attributes.

"Don't worry too much. If he can come over, his condition will definitely be less serious." Ji Youhong comforted.

Now that he has rushed over, what can Lin Yiyi say, "Can I sit up?"

Mrs. Ji shook her head repeatedly: "The doctor said that you'd better stay in bed today. If you don't feel nauseous and vomiting at night, tomorrow will be You can get up."

Lin Yiyi said to her: "Aunty has to bother."

"Silly boy, it's all in the family, don't say such things, I told your brother, you are here these few days. Heal, don't move around too much trouble."

"Thank you

auntie ." The Dudu Mansion is not far from the Lin Mansion . Lin Jingting rushed to the Dudu Mansion not long after, and was then led in by the maid.

I didn't even bother to greet Mrs. Ji Ji Youhong. Instead, he walked to the bed in two steps and looked at Lin Yiyi carefully. His eyes were full of distress, "How is it? Is it serious? Where? Are you uncomfortable? I heard that your hands were burned too!"

"Brother, I'm fine, really, you didn't get well, why did you come out." Lin Yiyi said.

Lin Jingting said angrily: "I'm so anxious, which bastard tortoise son hit you? I must kill him!"

Ji Youhong had heard Ji Kun talk about it, and said, "Listen to my father. It was Master Sun of Yan's family who hit him on horseback. He seemed to be drunk all night. He rode home early in the morning. The road slipped and rode fast. As a result, there was an accident. He is now being detained in the police station. The strength of the Yan family shouldn't be detained for long."

Lin Jingting gritted his teeth and said: "Master Sun of the Yan family? Okay, I remember."

Lin Yiyi knows Lin Jingting's character very well. He is definitely not the one who can suffer, so he is quite quite.

Anxiously asked: "Brother, what do you want to do?" Lin Jingting sneered: "What? Of course it is to go back and think about how to kill him! Dare to hit my sister, he obviously wants to die!"

Lin Yiyi:...

This is the Dudu's Mansion, not the Lin Family. Is it good for him to be so arrogant?

Mrs. Ji was also taken aback by the banditry full of Lin Jingting's body. After he finished speaking, she whispered: "The Yan family has sent news that they will come to apologize as soon as their Master Sun leaves the police station. "

People are hurt, it's useful to apologize?" Lin Jingting obviously didn't accept this statement.

Ji Youhong thought for a while and said, "Big brother, don't be angry. People from the Yan family may come over in the afternoon. Don't rush back. Just stay here to rest at noon. In the afternoon they are here, so you should go see you together. See."

Lin Yiyi saw that Lin Jingting's face was not very good, and asked: "Brother, are you having a fever again?"

Lin Jingting disagrees, "I'm angry."

Mrs. Ji said quickly: "Big Brother Lin, or else? You should go to the guest room to rest first. The doctor will stay in the house today. I will let him come over and show you."

Lin Jingting said, "I'm not in the way."

Ji Youhong persuaded, "Brother, let the doctor take a look. You have to rest for a few days in the evening. You have to take care of your body quickly before you can handle other things."

Lin Jingting had a fever. Although there were signs of fever before, after this tossing, his head became feverish again. His whole body was weakened. He listened to what Ji Youhong had persuaded him. At present, it is still important to maintain his body. If his body is not well maintained, where is the energy to toss the young master of the Yan family?

"Then let the doctor take a look." He compromised.

Mrs. Ji quickly arranged for him to rest in the guest room next door, and then invited the doctor to see him.

Ji Youhong always stayed by Lin Yiyi's side.

Lin Yiyi smiled helplessly: "As a result, both of our brothers and sisters came to the Dudu Mansion to recuperate."

Ji Youhong kissed her and said, "What's the matter here? This is also your home."

The author has something to say: I Today I wrote for a while during the day, thinking about updating early in the evening, but I have been brushing Bishui Jiangting at night...

It's too late. I will send the red envelope from the previous chapter tomorrow.

Thank you for your enthusiastic comments.

  Lin Jingting came violently and violently scolded Yan's family, but he fell down very quickly, lying on the bed in the guest room and groaning, he was really handsome for no more than three seconds.

Mrs. Ji arranged for two small servants to take care of him, and let them decoct the medicine prescribed by the doctor, which was very considerate.

Lin Yiyi felt embarrassed and repeatedly thanked Mrs. Ji. Mrs. Ji pretended to be angry, "Do you not regard us as your own family when you see outsiders like this? I think your brother is more comfortable than you."

Lin Yiyi thought: Then It is Lin Jingting's heart!

In the end, Ji Youhong threatened her in her ear: "Thank you for trying again? You say it once, and I kiss you once. No matter who is in front of the family, you can take your own photos."

Lin Yiyi was speechless, Ji Youhong said to her. When she does, she knows that he is not joking. She always likes to play some hooligans in front of him and eat some tofu, but only in private. She is easier to be shy in front of outsiders.

So Ji Youhong's threat was quite effective.

Since Ji Youhong rushed back, he almost kept her in touch with her, carrying water and medicine, even if she wanted to go to the bathroom, he held it. At first, Lin Yiyi would feel embarrassed, but Ji Youhong directly Just to say: Is there any place you haven't seen before?

Indeed, the two of them have done the most intimate things many times, but now they are too contemptuous of this, but the state of the two also makes Lin Yiyi depressed, feeling that the relationship has not been in love for long, so how can he directly enter the old man and old man? Wife mode?

At noon, Lin Yiyi just ate some porridge. Originally, she wanted to sit up and eat by herself, but it was not convenient for her right hand to scald and wrap her sand cloth. Ji Youhong refused to let her get up. Finally, he could only raise the pillow a little bit. Hong feeds her porridge by himself.

After all, Ji Youhong is a pure man, and he rarely takes care of others, so the action of feeding the porridge is rather blunt, but he doesn't want others to do it for him, so he can only toss slowly.

Lin Yiyi didn't dislike it. He gave a awkward bite, and she took a bite with a smile, taking the meal as a pleasure.

The white porridge is thick and soft, and the taste is very good. Just as Ji Youhong removed the soup spoon, Lin Yiyi licked the corner of her mouth with the tip of her tongue. He wanted to lick the remaining rice soup. Ji Youhong took another spoon and sent it over, just in time to see her. With this movement, the eyes flickered and the hand holding the soup spoon shook. As a result, a spoon of porridge was only fed in half a spoon, and half of it quickly flowed down the corners of her mouth.

Ji Youhong's brain was short-circuited in an instant. At that moment, he quickly thought of a very dirty picture that the two had done before, so his brain hadn't had time to think, and his body had already reacted instinctively. He lowered his head and approached her. , Quickly stretched out his tongue to lick the white rice soup that came out.

Ji Youhong:...

Lin Yiyi:...

Lin Yiyi is a bit uncomfortable, thinking this is too attractive, just eating a simple white porridge, you can eat it full of color, her man is going to heaven. The rhythm!

After Ji Youhong made this action instinctively, he was shocked, thinking that it was too Meng Lang. He was injured late in the day, but he was full of yellow and violent thoughts, which is really undesirable.

Thinking of this, he was a little ashamed. He picked up the warm towel next to her and wiped her mouth, and said softly, "Sorry."

Lin Yiyi chuckled and said, "What apologize? I like it very much. "

Ji Youhong: ...

how do you feel that the person being molested is still him?

After eating the porridge crookedly, Lin Yiyi was given a bowl of medicine soon afterwards, and Lin Yiyi fell asleep again dazedly.

Just as Ji Youhong helped her tuck the quilt, a maid came in and whispered to him that the Yan family was coming. Ji Youhong nodded, bent over and printed a kiss on Lin Yiyi's forehead before getting up and leaving the room.

He also didn't inform Lin Jingting that the elder brother would be so confused that he would really call him up. It is estimated that he was a scumbag.

Going through the atrium to the front hall, there are already several people sitting in the hall. After Ji Youhong entered, he looked up and found that there were three people from the Yan family. One was Yan Hai, the head of the Yan family, standing beside Yan Hai. , It should be his subordinates. The person holding a wooden box with exquisite workmanship in his hands, holding it in his hands, looks weighty, and sitting on the master chair is Yan Qing, the young master of the Yan family.

Yan Qing's complexion was not very good, and her dark circles under her eyes were heavy.

Ji Youhong squinted his eyes and looked at it, with a trace of contempt at the corner of his mouth. He really looked down on these so-called dudes.

When Yan Hai saw Ji Youhong walk in, he smiled and said to Ji Kun who was sitting on the armchair on the left hand side: "You're handsome, Ling Lang is really a talent!"

Ji Kun replied, "Boss Yan awarded the prize."

Yan Hai waved his hand and said. "We are handsome and too modest. My son is two years older than Linglang. Look at the state of the two of them. It's really too different."

Indeed, anyone with a discerning eye can see that a standing posture is straight, like an out of a scabbard. One of the sharp swords sat down on the chair slouchingly, like a lump of mud.

After Yan Hai finished speaking, he went to look at his son again, feeling angry. With such an attitude, he still had to fight for the position of Patriarch. It was just a pipe dream.

Yan Qing most annoyed his dad always comparing him with Ji Youhong. Every time he did something that didn't suit his dad's wishes, his dad would hate iron and steel and say, "Look at the man, Master Ji, He is two years younger than you. He was admitted to the German military academy at a young age, and now he comes back to help his father lead soldiers. He has fought many battles and won. If you are put on the battlefield, you will definitely be Frightened!"

Every time his father said this, Yan Qing felt mad. What's the comparability of this? He specializes in the art industry. He is learning to do business, not military. What can a businessman go to the battlefield?

If Ji Youhong is allowed to do business, he will lose his fortune if he can!

Yan Qing stayed up all night and was taken to the police station for another morning. Her mood was already terrible. He didn't expect that as soon as he left the police station, his father would be dragged to the governor's house, saying that he wanted to apologize to the other girl, but the result came. Here, the person who should apologize didn't see him, but listened to his father burying him in front of outsiders.

I couldn't help but said, "Father, where is the person who wants to apologize? I quickly apologized so I can go back and rest."

His words made Ji Youhong's face sink instantly, and Ji Kun frowned and swept unhappily. Yan Qing gave a glance.

Yan Hai also didn't expect his son to have this attitude. It doesn't matter if he is arrogant in front of outsiders on weekdays, how can he dare to arrogantly come to the Dudu's Mansion? How is this different from an idiot.

Yan Hai was angry in his heart, wishing to put his son back into his mother's stomach to remake it, but still maintained an awkward smile on his face, and said to Ji Kun, "I don't know where Miss Lin is? It's not convenient for us to meet, Dogzi. I accidentally bumped into Miss Lin in the morning, so I should pay a gift in person."

Ji Youhong, who had not said anything, said coldly: "I just took medicine and fell asleep late at night, so it is not convenient to see guests."

Yan Hai quickly asked: "I wonder if Miss Lin Yan injury is not serious?"

season tour hung said:. "the doctor still remain on standby in the palace, not away, late child in bed all day today,"

Ji Kun added: "the key is Knocking his head for fear of other accidents."

Yan Hai nodded repeatedly and said: "It's really a sin. It's all Dogzi's fault. If Miss Lin needs any precious medicinal materials, we are willing to bear it."

Ji Youhong squinted towards Yan Qing's eyes were like swords, staring straight at Yan Qing and she was uncomfortable.

"We can afford even the best medicinal materials, but I shouldn't have suffered this kind of injury at night!"

Yan Qing was shocked by Ji Youhong's fierce eyes, shrank her neck, and looked at other places with longing left and right, just not. Dare to look at Ji Youhong.

Yan Hai was also slightly stunned, and then said: "It is true that no one wants to encounter such a thing, but since it has happened, we should find a way to remedy it. The old man has prepared some small gifts and hopes that the marshal Ji will accept it on behalf of Ms. Lin."

Yan When Hai finished speaking, he winked at the men next to him. The man nodded, then opened the wooden box he was holding, and then showed the contents to Ji Youhong and Ji Kun.

That is a box full of gold bars.

When the box of gold bars was displayed, Yan Qing, who was originally shrinking his neck, immediately became proud. He didn't believe it. There are still things in this world that use gold to make things unbalanced.

Surprisingly, after seeing the gold bars, the Ji family's father and son became difficult to look at the same expression.

Ji Kun still didn't say anything. Wan'er was his son's daughter-in-law. Naturally, his son himself spoke. He only heard Ji Youhong say in a deep voice: "Boss Yan, please take this gold back. The attitude of Master Yan is not at all. It's like an apology, so you should please return.

"You..." Yan Qing said with satisfaction on her face. She didn't expect that the other party could refuse a box of gold so simply. Isn't she stupid?

Yan Hai is also very surprised. , Looking back at Ji Kun, "All handsome, this...this..."

Ji Kun said solemnly: "Huian's attitude is also my attitude, Boss Yan, please come back. "The

Ji family's father and son's attitude is very resolute. With Yan Qing's sly attitude, this matter is not so easy to solve.

Ji Kun has already said to see off the guests, and Yan Hai is not willing to stay anymore, but he said without giving up, "Then we won't Excuse me, I hope I can arrange a meeting when Miss Lin is better. "The

manager came to see off the guests, and Yan Qing turned his head away uncomfortably. Yan Hai shook his head helplessly and followed him away.

Looking at the back of them leaving, Ji Kun coldly snorted: "Who are these people?" If Jingting is here, it might be a fight. "

Said Cao Cao Cao Cao arrived. Just as Ji Kun said this, he saw Lin Jingting hurried over, looking like he was about to fight, and asked angrily: "Where is the tortoise son of the Yan family?" "

Ji Kun, Ji

Youhong : ... Lin Jingting said again: "Run?" After finishing his gesture, he was going to chase.

Ji

Youhong hurriedly stepped forward to stop him, and said: "Big Brother, you can't beat him with this appearance." Lin Jingting said angrily: "I can't win, won't you help!"

Ji Youhong : ...Yes!

Unfortunately, they have gone far.

The author has something to say: There were a lot of comments in the previous chapter, and I couldn't bear to send only a few red envelopes, so everyone sent it again, hehe.

Love you, 23333

   In the afternoon, Lin Jingting's fever subsided a little and went home. Before he left, he told Ji Youhong a lot. The main idea was that Ji Youhong should carefully wait for his sister. Nodding again and again, it should be that Waner is not only the treasure of the Lin family, but also the treasure of his Ji Youhong, there is no reason to be unconcerned.

Lin Yiyi has to stay in bed and can only stay in the Dudu Mansion, but when she thinks of being alone with Ji Youhong in the next few days, she does not reject staying in the Dudu Mansion at all. If her brother knows her thoughts, It is estimated that she has to roll her eyes and scold her for not being reserved.

Ji Youhong told Lin Yiyi about the visit of the Yan family and his son. Lin Yiyi asked him curiously: "About how many gold bars are in that box?"

"A lot, ten or twenty." Ji Youhong Said nonchalantly.

Lin Yiyi's eyes widened, "So many?! Then you refused?"

She had never seen what twenty pieces of gold looked like!

Ji Youhong nodded, and then found that Lin Yiyi's expression was wrong, and asked: "What's wrong? I did not do it right?"

Lin Yiyi blinked playfully, and said, "That's right, this kind of knowingly done something wrong is still arrogant. People who are dying are simply ill-educated."

I said so, but I quickly converted it: How many sewing machines can be exchanged for twenty?

Ji Youhong patted her cheek and said, "You can recover from the illness, and I will do other things."

Before going to bed that night, Ji Youhong holding the quilt came to her room, and seeing Lin Yiyi's suspicious eyes, Ji Youhong took the initiative explained: "I hit the ground floor."

"Why fight ground floor?"

"I do not worry at night also want to see you."

"I'm really all right, if you really do not worry, next door to the room to sleep also, to fight How cold is the floor?" Lin Yiyi advised him.

"There is floor heating." Ji Youhong insisted.

Helpless, Lin Yiyi watched Ji Youhong have no young masters, so he laid the quilt neatly.

"Then you come to the bed, the bed is so big anyway." She patted the bed and said.

Ji Youhong shook his head, "I don't want to squeeze you."

Lin Yiyi:...It

sounds like she has become a fragile porcelain doll, and she can't touch it.

When the two of them slept with the lights off, Lin Yiyi slept too much during the day, which made him feel energetic. He listened to Ji Youhong's movements, but couldn't hear any sound for a long time, so he couldn't help but whispered: "You Hong?"

Ji Youhongying Soon, he said: "Huh? What's wrong? Is it uncomfortable?"

"You should come up to sleep. When I think of you lying on the ground, I can't sleep. How can I recover?"

Ji Youhong was silent for a while. So he got up and picked up the quilt and came to the bed, and said: "I can come up to sleep, you have to sleep well."

Lin Yiyi chuckled and said, "I promise not to be a hooligan." Even if she wants to be a hooligan, she is weak.

Lin Yiyi moved inside and gave up half of the bed. Ji Youhong quickly spread the quilt he had brought on the bed in the dark, and then lay down. Two people, two quilts, separated by a boundary, let The intimacy of the two is greatly reduced.

She couldn't help smiling: "This is Chuhe Hanjie."

Ji Youhong also laughed, "Didn't you cross the boundary long ago."

Although Lin Yiyi bumped his head, it was not very serious. He got the doctor the next day. With permission, you can sit up, and in the next few days, they will rest in the Dudu's Mansion.

During the recuperation period, Ji Youhong also stayed with her at home. The two of them read books, played chess, took a walk in the garden, and often went to the greenhouse to play with the birds. There was no turmoil of mundane affairs, and there was a feeling of tranquility in the years.

Ji Kun did not know where to find a parrot. It was very big and cool, but not very talkative. Every time Lin Yiyi went into the greenhouse, he always taught it a few words. The one who taught him the most was "Brother Huaian", but I don't know if the parrot is too cool or dislikes this called Fa Tai Niang, otherwise it will know how to learn it after a few more times, and it is very personal.

The two of them took a nap that day, but when they woke up they found that Ji Youhong was not with him. Lin Yiyi put on his clothes and walked out. Seeing the maid coming in with hot tea, she asked: "Where is You Hong?" The

maid replied: "A friend came to see the young master, and then went out together. The young master said that

he would be back before dinner." It turned out to be a meeting with a friend. I hadn't heard him mention it before. Lin Yiyi thought for a while and raised his foot to the old lady's yard. The two elders of the meeting are supposed to be eating snacks in the sun, and she is going to eat them.

Ji Youhong and friends met to go to Dongsheng Teahouse, which is the most famous teahouse in Jinling City, where you can drink any top-quality tea that can be ranked. Of course, if the tea is good, the price is naturally not cheap. Those who hold teahouses and tea are big bosses and brothers who are either rich or expensive. Ji Youhong is not very particular about drinking tea, so he doesn't come here often on weekdays, but his friend who came to see him today is Zhu Yi, but he is a hedonist. As soon as he speaks, he will call him to come to Dongsheng, Ji Youhong Brought him here. The two did not ask for a box, but chose a location facing the street on the second floor and watched the scenery while drinking tea. The cold winter has passed, and the trees on the street are already lush and full of life, making people feel pleasing to watch. "Why did you leave the barracks?" Ji Youhong took a sip of the West Lake Longjing that had just been delivered, feeling that it was not much different from the one you drank at home. Zhu Yi said: "As soon as you left, the person surnamed Ye always finds fault with me because of my old age. When I was angry, he came out." This Zhu Yi's background is not small, and his father Zhu Lin is really Ji Kun's capable man. After Kun took office as the governor, Zhu Linzhen also rose to several ranks and became the second in command under Ji Kun.

Because of the good relationship between the two fathers, Ji Youhong and Zhu Yi also got closer. Zhu Yi was also sent to the barracks very early, and has been leading the army with Ji Youhong.

Although the two are friends, their personalities are very different. Ji Youhong is calm and self-disciplined, and is relatively low-key in life, but Zhu Yi is arrogant and has a very hot temper. Even his father can't control him. It is Ji. You Hong sometimes talked about him, but he could hear him.

"Don't talk back to Ye Tao, and he won't find you." Ji Youhong said.

"He loves to control so much, so let him manage it all by himself. When you go back, I will follow."

Ji Youhong sneered, "You can't be disciplined, then see how I punish you."

Zhu Yi trembled. , Hurriedly changed the subject, and said: "How is your sister-in-law? When I answered the phone that day, I saw that your face was blue with

horror ." "It's all right." Speaking of Lin Yiyi, Ji Youhong's expression quickly eased.

Zhu Yi said, "It's fine. Has the person hitting someone caught?"

Ji Youhong said the matter roughly, and Zhu Yi heard it straight on the table, "Don't say twenty, even if it comes to a hundred. Still not a bird, this is not a question of more money or less money."

Ji Youhong raised an eyebrow, "Even you understand this principle , the Yan family can't not understand it."

"Isn't he just a dude, next time I meet you , Depends on how I fix him." Zhu Yi said.

Ji Youhong waved his hand and said, "Don't make trouble for me."

After sitting for a while, the two of them heard a noisy noise from the stairs. It sounds like a large number of people are walking up the wooden stairs.

Ji Youhong and Zhu Yi stopped talking, and turned their heads to look at it. What came up was a group of well-dressed brothers who were talking about interesting topics, all of them leaning forward and backward with laughter.

Ji Youhong realized that he didn't know them, so he wanted to look away. He didn't expect that the one walking at the end of the crowd was Yan Qing, who they had just mentioned, which made him frown.

It's really a narrow road.

Obviously, Yan Qing and his party were not going to enter the box, but chose the largest table in the lobby to sit down. Soon someone rushed to the shop and shouted: "Bring the best tea and the most expensive snacks in your shop. Today, Master Yan treats you."

Yan Qing saw Ji Youhong as soon as he walked up, but was not ready to come over to say hello. Instead, he gave him a cold look and sat down.

Zhu Yigang learned that Yan Qing was the culprit of the collision. He didn't expect to meet him in the next moment.

In this way, Zhu Yi squeezed his fist and said in a low voice: "Looks very awkward."

Ji Youhong took a sip of tea and said, "I feel so too."

Yan Qing greeted his friend loudly on the other end . , Said: "This is the best teahouse in Jinling. Please order what you like, don't be polite with me."

Someone immediately booed, "

Young Master Yan is so lavish!" Yan Qing laughed and said, "It's easy to talk about, my master. Nothing else, there is a lot of money."

Zhu Yi turned around and cursed inwardly: "vulgar."

Ji Youhong thought that there was a spot, lifted his eyelids and glanced at Yan Qing not far away. The other party was smug.

After thinking about it, Ji Youhong winked at Zhu Yi, and Zhu Yi immediately moved closer and asked: "What?"

"Do you dare to fight with me here?" Ji Youhong asked him.

Zhu Yi's eyes widened, with an incredible face, and said: "I can't beat you." As soon as he finished saying this, he immediately realized what Ji Youhong meant, and then said with a smile: "Hit it, who Who are you afraid of!"

The author has something to say: There should be a chapter in the evening, but it will be later

 When Yan Qing's gang were waiting for the second refreshment in the shop, they talked and laughed, making them unhappy. Yan Qing also participated in the topic, but appeared absent-minded.

Among the group of people, there are also several brothers from good backgrounds. They all recognize Ji Youhong, but they have never had any contact with Ji Youhong or friendship, so naturally they don't dare to step forward and interrupt.

The shop Xiaoer soon brought the steaming tea and snacks, and when he was moving the things from the tray to the table, he heard the sound of tapping the table from the table by the window. The movement was very loud.

Others heard it too, and turned to look.

Zhu Yi slapped the table hard, stood up, pointed at Ji Youhong, raised his eyebrows and cursed: "It's so deceiving! What do I want to listen to you? Don't think you are the marshal of the governor's house, I just I'm afraid of you!"

Ji Youhong said with a cold face: "You can't just sit and talk?"

Zhu Yi said: "No! I can't talk to you like you, at all!"

Ji Youhong was obviously also angry. , Kicked the chair next to him and said: "Then what do you want to do? Fight?" As

soon as I heard the word "fight" , the boyfriends at the next table were instantly enthusiastic, and all of them stared wide-eyed and wanted to see Shaoshuai Ji fight, only the shopkeeper. Shivering with fright, he hurriedly put his things away, and hurriedly turned and went downstairs to inform the shopkeeper.

Yan Qing also watched the show with a look, thinking about what happened to the prince in the capital, and not everyone would be afraid of him. The boy in front of him was quite tough, and he even dared to challenge Ji Youhong, but the two of them were not back. Is it okay? Why did you turn your face in a blink of an eye? Is there something you can't agree on?

Ji Youhong kicked over the stool, causing Zhu Yi's eyelids to jump, and his calves were a little soft, and then reminded himself in his heart: Don't be afraid, don't be afraid, this is just acting, and the person who will be beaten is not him.

Zhu Yi finished breathing for himself, and his confidence came up, waving his arms to the table, sweeping all the teapots, tea cups, dessert plates and the like on the table to the ground. As soon as the porcelain fell to the ground, it was instantly broken into slag. Scum.

Ji Youhong looked gloomy and squinted at Zhu Yi.

Zhu Yi was flustered by him. He didn't even think about it. He lifted his foot and wanted to kick Ji Youhong. He was unhappy. Before he kicked anyone, Ji Youhong's leg was pinched by his hand. Seeing him lift it up forcefully, Zhu Yi fell straight back.

The crowd onlookers screamed "Wow~" at the same time.

Zhu Yi is also good at skill. When his body fell back, he quickly took advantage of the situation. He stood up again after turning around, patted his shoulder and snorted coldly. He was very unwilling to go to Ji Youhong again. Hong quickly got up, raised his leg and kicked, kicking Zhu Yi back again and again. With this back, he directly ran into the table where the crowd was watching.

The tea at Yan Qing's table was just the boiling water that was just brought up. When Zhu Yi was hitting the table with someone like this, the hot tea was poured and sprinkled, and some of it splashed directly on the people at the table, and it was an instant miserable The cries came and went one after another.

"Oh... I burned to death."

"Mom, you don't have long eyes, hit me."

"If you want to die, dare to hit your grandpa and me."

...

Zhu Yi was kicked and his stomach hurts. , I thought Boss Ji was too entertaining, what to do so realistically, it is really life-threatening!

Listening to the yelling in the ear, Zhu Yi was really angry, and pushed away a human saying: "Dare to scold me, are you

looking for death?" The person who was pushed quit, obviously just a crowd, and he was actually affected. , This tone was absolutely unbearable, and immediately followed suit.

But after all, this group of people are just elder brothers who eat, drink and have fun. They usually wear clothes and have to be served by others. They haven't worked hard for a while, let alone fights. These two people who have been on the battlefield in Ji Youhong and Zhu Yi have been blood bathed. In front of them, their combat effectiveness is not much worse than that of babies.

After Zhu Yi turned on the map cannon, a lot of people were affected. For a time, I only heard other people yelling.

Several people saw that the situation was not good, and quickly got up and backed up. Those who knew Ji Youhong did not dare to participate in it, and all retreated to the top of the stairs.

Yan Qing was also among the retreating crowd, but Ji Youhong's target person was him, so he naturally did not give him a chance to retreat. He strode forward, and pulled Zhu Yi up, and then pushed it out with force. Like a sandbag, he was forced to smash Yan Qing on him.

Yan Qing was smashed by surprise. After connecting his legs, he staggered under his feet, and she fell to the ground.

Zhu Yi's appearance was already blushing. No matter who was in front of him, he would hit him when he saw him. Seeing Yan Qing sitting in front of him, he even raised his fist and hit him in the face.

Seeing that Yan Qing had become the target of the beating, everyone stepped forward to help, and Ji Youhong also took the opportunity to squeeze in.

For a time, the entire second floor became a mess of porridge.

In the end, the shopkeeper brought up a few police officers from the police department to control the chaotic scene.

After seeing Ji Youhong standing upright in the crowd, the few policemen were embarrassed. No matter how much courage they were given, they would not dare to arrest the governor's son!

The little policemen looked at each other, and finally launched a personal to preside over the overall situation, "Ji, marshal, what is going on?"

Ji Youhong glanced at Yan Qing who was sitting on the stool, and saw that his face was green and blue. Zi, swollen like a steamed bun, may be too painful, Yan Qing hugged his belly and hummed, Ji Youhong was in a good mood, and said briskly to the little policeman: "I didn't control my temper for a while, and Zhu Yi After a fight, please rest assured that the shopkeeper will pay twice as much for anything that was damaged just now." The

little policeman asked again: "Then what happened to them?"

Zhu Yi coldly snorted, "Let's fight, they I was booing on the side, and the result was affected. Really, I don't know if I want to watch a movie. I don't know to stand further!"

Ji Youhong said again, "I'm really sorry, I have no eyes, I really didn't notice it just now. Anyway, look at the doctor. The cost of Ji is borne."

Hearing this, Yan Qing couldn't sit still, patted the table and cursed: "The surname Ji, I think you clearly did it on purpose! You are taking revenge!" His mouth was also caught. When he broke it, once he spoke, it hurt himself to the death.

Ji Youhong looked at Yan Qing and said solemnly: "I said, I have no eyes, because Yan Gongzi is standing too close." The

little policeman turned around and asked the shop second person next to him, "You said you saw them fighting. Are two people fighting, or a group of people fighting?"

"The little one just saw that Marshal Ji started fighting with his friends, and Young Master Yan and his friends were watching. I don't know the rest. "

Everyone: The truth seems to be like this, it's just that why Yan Qing was beaten like this in the end, they can't figure it out!

The little policeman was also afraid of things. Hearing Dian Xiaoer's words, the others didn't refute, and said quickly: "In this case, Master Ji also generously expressed his willingness to pay compensation, so please keep it private, shopkeeper, would you like to do it yourself?"

Shopkeeper It's a business man. Although the venue was destroyed, the marshals said that he would double the compensation. He naturally had no objection, and he nodded and said: "Just keep it private."

The little policeman looked at the other people again. Everyone looked at each other. Only Yan Qing said that he did not compromise. The others were not seriously injured, and Yan Qing was not hard-headed. After thinking about it, he nodded and agreed to be private.

Yan Qing got a headache with anger. For a while, Ji Youhong had no choice but to gritted his teeth and glared at Ji Youhong. Then he was helped to leave. Ji Youhong was very decent. Before leaving, he reminded him: "Yan. I will send you the medical expenses of the son, I don't know if the twenty gold bars are enough?"

Yan Qing almost rolled his eyes when he heard him mention the 20 gold stalks.

When everyone was gone, Zhu Yi rolled his eyes and said, "Are you crazy with twenty gold bars?!"

Ji Youhong sneered: "If you can beat people up, this gold bar is not wronged. Besides, I They dare to send gold bars, and they don't dare to take them."

He just used his own way to treat his body. If he really sent the gold bars, the Yan family would definitely not accept it, let alone say a word. This dumb loses their minds. NS.

The author has something to say: Although the word is a little bit missing, it is also a second change anyway, 23333

  After Ji Youhong went home, he went directly to Ji Kun for twenty gold bars. Although he could go to the account office to pay, twenty gold bars were not a small amount. After thinking about it, the prophet would give Ji Kun a cry.

Ji Kun learned that he had injured Yan Qing by mistake because of a fight, and now he was going to send someone 20 gold bars as compensation, but he didn't scold him, but just said with a smile, "Smelly boy, the temperament for holding grudges is just like me."

Unbiased. To pay for twenty gold bars, all fools know that this reward has ulterior motives, but thinking of Yan Qing's arrogant face that day, Ji Kun feels that his son has done a really good job.

"How are you going to send it?" Ji Kun asked him.

"It's good to be sent by someone." Ji Youhong said.

Ji Kun smiled, and said: "I don't know about this, you can go play it yourself." After that, he waved his hand and drove Ji Youhong out of the study.

Old fox!

Not long after Ji Youhong left, Mrs. Ji hurriedly came to the study to look for Ji Kun, "I heard that Huai'an beat Master Yan? I have to pay 20 gold bars. What is going on?"

Ji Kun looked away. He pulled up the book, took a look at his wife, and said, "It's very simple. His own wife was hit and felt uncomfortable, so he looked for a chance to beat him up."

Mrs. Ji said worriedly and said: " After the fight, I feel comfortable, but I may cause some trouble later. Haven't you kept him low-key?"

Ji Kun said: "I was not the governor at the time, so I naturally wanted to be low-key. Now I am sitting in the position of the governor. If you continue to keep a low profile, you should be looked down upon."

Mrs. Ji naturally didn't dare to refute Ji Kun's words, but she still had some worries in her heart. Even she knew about the relationship between the Yan family and President Yuan. It's impossible for the father and son to not know.

As if seeing her concerns, Ji Kun comforted, "Don't worry, I promise that nothing will happen. Huai'an will definitely take my class in the future. It is good for him to have more experience."

After Ji Youhong left the study, he went back to the back home, went to the account room to pay 20 gold bars, and asked the steward to take the gold bars to be strict, "You don't have to talk to them too much, just say that I ordered it. "The

steward nodded, holding the wooden box and left.

Ji Youhong arranged things well, and then went to Lin Yiyi leisurely.

Lin Yiyi spent the whole afternoon with the old lady and the old lady. This meeting was also just after returning to the room. Before taking off his coat, Ji Youhong walked in. He walked over to Lin Yiyi and took over the maid's job to help Lin Yiyi. Unbutton the coat.

"You go out first." Ji Youhong said to the maid.

The little maid smiled and said, "I have to change the dressing for the lady."

Ji Youhong looked at Lin Yiyi's hand and said, "I'll be fine." The

maid said nothing, but blessed them. Fortunately, he left the room soon.

Hong-season tour will help forest gleaming off her coat, the coat rack to hang hand and said: "Well sit, I can help you dressing."

Lin Yi Yi smiled and said:. "Yes, mother season"

season You Hong: ...

Lin Yiyi said: "Did you not find out, you are almost becoming my old mother these days." The maid was doing her job, but he always rushed to do it with the maid. Don't be too virtuous.

Ji Youhong really couldn't laugh or cry. He felt sorry for her being hurt, so he wanted to be more considerate, but he was disgusted.

Asking her to sit in front of the round table, Ji Youhong took the gauze ointment, sat down beside her, and lifted her hand to gently untie the gauze.

Lin Yiyi's scald area on the back of her hand was not small, almost covering the entire back of her hand. Because of the ointment applied, the entire back of her hand was dark gray and looked dirty.

Ji Youhong felt distressed when he thought that such a soft hand would carry a scar.

Washed the back of her hand with the doctor's potion, and reapplied the ointment and covered it with gauze. The action was done in one go, very skillful.

"Does it hurt?" Ji Youhong gently kissed on the gauze.

Lin Yiyi shook his head, "It should be okay. In the past two days, except for a little itching, I don't feel any pain anymore."

"If I leave scars in the future, will I feel sad?"

Lin Yiyi thought for a while and said, "You hold this hand. There are more, so as long as you don't mind, I won't be sad."

Ji Youhong smiled and hugged her to his lap. This was how he met Yan Qing in the teahouse in the afternoon, and by the way he beat someone up. Tell Lin Yiyi about the sudden incident, even if he conceals it, the news will spread sooner or later.

"So you really lost 20 gold bars?" Lin Yiyi asked him in disbelief, feeling cold, and marrying a prodigal man, how could you live in the past?

Ji Youhong raised his eyebrows and said, "This is not the point."

Lin Yiyi said: "This is the point! Twenty gold bars, how long will I have to earn it back!"

Ji Youhong was helpless, and had a wife who was a money fan. For good or bad, "Do you think they will accept it?"

"Of course they dare not accept it." Lin Yiyi said, "Last time they brought twenty to find a sense of superiority, you refused without hesitation. This time If they accept it, they will slap themselves in the face."

Ji Youhong nodded

and said: "If you know, why are you still so nervous?" Lin Yiyi blinked and said with a smile: "What if they did accept it? What to do?"

Ji Youhong replied confidently: "Nothing."

"Well, I believe you this time." Lin Yiyi smiled and raised his arms around his neck, and drew them close. the distance.

Ji Youhong raised his hand and stroked her cheek. Since she was sitting on his lap, he had to raise his head slightly to look at her.

Pinching her chin to make her bow her head, Ji Youhong gently kissed the corners of her lips, traced her lip line with his tongue, and then sucked her lower lip with a lot of force, causing her to breathe softly.

"Hey, you are not from a dog."

"I really want to eat you in one bite, so that others won't have a chance to snatch me."

Lin Yiyi kissed the tip of his nose and said, "I am already yours. Yeah."

Because Lin Yiyi was injured, even if they slept on the same bed in the past few days, they didn't do anything that was easy to make people excited. Unbearably emotional.

Although the two have never made it to the end, except for the last step, they are already extremely proficient in any other posture and any movement, and they also have endless patterns.

As soon as the kiss was over, both of them panted a little. Ji Youhong asked in a dumb voice, "I will take you to the bed?" The implication was that he wanted to have a kiss.

Lin Yiyi smiled and said, "This table is also good."

Ji Youhong:...In the

end, naturally, I couldn't finish playing on the table as expected. Ji Youhong easily carried her to the bed and retorted seriously: The table It's too cold.

Lin Yiyi: ......When

Yan Qing was sent home, he cried to his father as soon as possible.

Seeing his blue nose and swollen face, Yan Hai was both distressed and angry, but still said: "This time the lesson for you is almost the same, see if you dare to be defiant in the future."

Yan Qing said angrily: " Dad, Ji Youhong is in the dark! He knows the relationship between our family and President Yuan, but he doesn't put us in his eyes. If he can hurt me today, he dare to mutilate me someday! I'm you The only son, who else do I want to protect if you don't protect me!"

Yan Hai also feels distressed, "I usually let you keep a low profile. To the doctor."

Yan Qing finally went to see the doctor reluctantly.

I thought it would be almost the same here, but I didn't expect that as soon as Yan Qing left, Ji's steward followed his foot, still holding a heavy wooden box in his hand.

You don't need to guess what's in it.

Yan Hai was angry but was not easy to attack. The last time they went to the Dudu's Mansion, they also brought twenty gold bars. Not only did they not apologize, but they also offended people very seriously.

So this time Ji Youhong asked people to bring gold bars. Obviously, they also had ulterior motives.

Yan Hai suppressed the anger in his heart and took a long time before he sent the steward of the Ji family away with the gold bars.

"Last time it was Yan Qing who made the mistake first. This time he also learned a lesson. Even if it is even, it will be troublesome for the manager to bring it."

Not long after the manager left, Yan Qing came back. I heard that Ji Youhongrang People used twenty gold bars to humiliate him and jumped with anger, "Father, others have bullied us into our house, do you really bear this kind of breath?!"

Yan Hai was angry in his heart, and Yan Qing was so angry. After fanning the flames, she couldn't sit still, and thought for a while, "I'll send a telegram to President Yuan."

Yan Qing was so happy after hearing that, and said: "It should be done this long ago!"

The author has something to say. : Something went wrong with the computer. I wrote this chapter on my mobile phone, and my finger hurts! !

  Yan Hai sent a telegram to President Yuan Datou not to hope that Datou Yuan could help him deal with Ji Kun, but because Yan Qing had already offended the Jilin family. If they joined forces to deal with the Yan family, the situation would be very bad, so He went to Yuan Datou for asylum.

However, President Yuan's call back two days later disappointed Yan Hai.

Not only did the other party not say to help, but instead turned around and scolded Yan Hai, blaming him for failing to establish a good relationship with the capital. You must know that the position of the President has not been very strong after he took office, and he urgently needs the support of the governing forces from all over the country, but Yan As a relative of President Yuan, not only did they fail to make good relations with the Dudu Mansion, but because of the young people's ills, the two families turned against each other. Perhaps the people in the Dudu Mansion would think that they were bullying others, and eventually put the charge on President Yuan. Go up.

Yan Hai looked at Yuan Datou's reply and trembled with anger. Because of the relationship between the two families, he donated countless gold and silver jewelry to Yuan Datou free of charge every year. When Yan Qing offended the Dudu's Mansion, Yuan Datou scolded him bloody, and the speed at which he changed his face was truly unmatched.

Angrily scolded Yuan Datou a few words, and Yan Hai asked Yan Qing to find him.

The injury on Yan Qing's face has healed a lot, but it is still blue and purple. It looks like a color palette. Hearing that President Yuan has replied, he hurried over happily, "Father, what did the president say? Do you want to rectify the Ji family?"

Yan Hai snorted coldly, showed the letter to Yan Qing, and said: "Rectify the Ji family, I think it's us who he wants to rectify."

Yan Qing quickly scanned the letter. Once again, his face was blue and white. He can usually be arrogant outside, relying on the power of the Yuan family in the capital, but now he is told that this backer no longer likes them and does not want to be trusted by them. This feeling is the same. The sky is no different.

"Father, how could this happen!" Yan Qing asked his father in horror.

Yan Hai sighed helplessly and said, "The Yuan family seems to be unable to count on it."

Yan Qing felt scared at this time, and said anxiously: "What should I do, I offended both Jilin and the two families, they will definitely kill me!"

"You only know that you are afraid now, why did you go early? I stopped you when you talked about the hotel, but in the end you took my words to the ears, saying that the emperor is far away from the sky. Now in Jiangsu, who doesn't know that the governor of Ji is the emperor of the earth, it's better for you to take the most wealthy one at once. two are offended, even if I have another great skill, but also do not work against it two! " "

Dad, things are now, you call me useless, or to help me think of a way. "

watched The son was so embarrassed that Yan Hai was so angry that he couldn't stand up. He sat on the chair with the table and drank a sip of tea. Then he slowly said, "You should go to Shanghai to avoid the limelight."

"Shanghai. ? "Yan Qing crying with his face," I do not, now is the election Yan master of the house, that I go, does not mean that it withdraw from the competition master of the house? " "

do you think to your current situation, family, other people would be willing to Are you coming up?" Yan Hai asked helplessly.

"I don't care, I did so much before, so why give up in vain? I'm not reconciled!" Yan Qing said angrily.

Yan Hai sighed deeply. He was so angry that he lost his temper. He waved his hand and said, "This is all set. You can quickly ask your mother to pack your luggage. I'll talk about other things later. Patriarch's position may not be chosen for a while. No one knows what changes will happen in the future."

Yan Qing looked at his father's tough attitude, knowing that it would be useless to say anything else, and couldn't help cursing the Jilin family in his heart, thinking that it would be best not to He found a chance to see if he didn't kill them!

Lin Yiyi stayed in Ji's house for seven days, until the wound on her hand scabs, Ji Fu nodded and agreed to let her go home.

Lin Jingting was very happy to learn that Ji Youhong had beaten Yan Qing. He became more satisfied with this brother-in-law, and even prepared a good drink early, and waited for Ji Youhong to come and drink with him.

That day, Ji Youhong sent Lin Yiyi back, and was received extremely warmly by Lin Jingting, and praised again and again: "Good boy, good job!"

The first time I was praised for beating someone, Ji Youhong was a little embarrassed, "I didn't dare to beat him upright, I just

played a little trick." "Anyway, just hit someone, let alone 20 gold bars. , Brother 50 gold bars will help you out!" Lin Jingting said.

Li Yu looked at Lin Yiyi carefully and found that not only was she safe and sound, she had even gained some weight. He couldn't help but nodded in satisfaction. It seemed that Ji Youhong's family was really good to Lin Yiyi.

Listening to Ji Youhong's words, Li Yu couldn't help saying: "Don't talk nonsense. You Hong is a person with official positions. If you don't do fights and fights, you won't do it, so as not to cause people to gossip." "Who dares to gossip." Who dares to talk about Lin Jiaji's gossip, is it too long?" Lin Jingting coldly snorted: "Look, I'm not going to let the Yan family go easily. They make the night's uncomfortable, and I will let them The whole family is uncomfortable!" Everyone:... Lin Yiyi thought divinely, although Lin Jingting is no longer a big treacherous person, but the nature of the bully cannot be completely changed. A bully who protects shortcomings feels pretty cute. of. Ji Youhong said: "The Yan family has already sent Yan Qing to Shanghai. I heard that it is today's ship." Lin Jingting sneered and said: "Yan Hai is still a bit brainy, knowing to send people out to avoid the limelight." Lin Yiyi said. :. "brother, forget it, also played a hit, I'm fine, do not pursue a" "this has been forged certain distance, I say now is not to pursue all right, maybe there are also swallow Yan How about this tone?" Lin Jingting said. Ji Youhong nodded, "You still can't take the Yan family too lightly." But no matter what, Yan Hai sent Yan Qing to Shanghai, indicating that the Yan family was still very afraid of the Jilin family and had an attitude of calming things down. So they don't need to bother to deal with them for the time being.

In the evening, Ji Youhong naturally stayed for dinner. At the table, Lin Jingting kept pouring Ji Youhong wine. Ji Youhong didn't dare to refuse. He drank one cup after another. Don't worry if you drink too much. Lin Mansion already has it. He fixed the room.

Lin Yiyi announced a very important event while they were still drinking. She decided to hold a wedding with Ji Youhong this summer.

Hearing her decision, the other three people in the room were stunned.

Ji Youhong was the hardest hit. Unexpectedly, without a marriage proposal or any ceremony, Lin Yiyi actually offered to hold a wedding!

This is definitely the biggest surprise of the year, no one!

He immediately threw away the wine glass, grabbed Lin Yiyi's shoulder, and asked in surprise and joy, "Really? What you said is true?"

Lin Yiyi smiled and nodded. These days, getting along with the Ji family, feels Very kind and natural, the other party also regarded her as a family member, which made her feel a sense of belonging in her heart.

Maybe getting married is not as scary as she is.

She was always afraid that she would suddenly wear it back one day, leaving Ji Youhong alone with sadness, but she had already provoke this man, even if she didn't marry him, he would still be sad when she left one day, and even feel that Regret, regret that the two were not able to form a marriage.

Instead of that, it's better to give him the happiness he wants most while she is still here. Even if she does leave one day in the future, she won't have much regret.

Of course, she sincerely hopes that this assumption will not come true. She loves this man deeply, is willing to stay for him in this era, and is willing to accompany him further.

Lin Jingting squinted and looked at the two people hugging each other, with a full face of disgust, and said: "It's all right, eat quickly, can you be full with such a tight stomach?"

Li Yu squinted at him and asked Lin with a smile. Yi Yi: "Late, why wait for the wedding in the summer?"

Lin Yiyi put out her tongue playfully and said, "In summer, you can wear nicer clothes." Every girl who gets married hopes that she will be the most beautiful on the day she becomes a bride, and she is no exception.

Forget it, Li Yu is about three or four months away from summer. "Not bad, this time just allows the Ji family to prepare the details of getting married."

Ji Youhong looked at Lin Yiyi deeply, with a warm smile on the corners of his eyes and brows. "I will go back tomorrow to tell them the good news, let them prepare for their marriage, late, I will give you the grandest and most solemn wedding, I will make you the happiest woman, I swear!"

Ji Youhong was making the most affectionate confession to Lin Yiyi, but Lin Jingting at the side lowered his head with emotion, and drank three cups in one breath while pouring and drinking.

Li Yu saw his strangeness and didn't bother him, but quietly handed him the handkerchief.

Lin Jingting was stunned for a moment, and still took the handkerchief and wiped it on his face. Hey, the baby who has loved for nearly 20 years, said that if you marry, you will marry. He really has too many reluctances in his heart, but just like Li As Yu said before, he was twenty years older than Waner, and he couldn't live with her forever, so he had no choice but to choose a reliable man to accompany her. Fortunately, Ji Youhong is quite reliable. People.

Ji Youhong also knew that this would be a bit crooked, so he could only suppress the over-excited emotions in his heart. After filling the glass, he said to Lin Jingting and Li Yu: "Big brother, sister-in-law, I will be good to the night, she is at home How spoiled you are, you will be spoiled there." Lin Jingting's eyes flushed, and then he took up the wine glass, and said: "Okay, you have to remember everything you say today. If you break your promise in the future, I will definitely Find someone to kill you!" When the scene is very warm and beautiful, when I turn to Lin Jingting's side, the style of painting immediately becomes the black boss talking on the scene! However, Lin Jingting has always been in this tune, and no one thinks it is wrong. Only Ji Youhong picked up the wine glass and raised his head handsomely. The glass of wine immediately bottomed out. Since the two men were both emotionally agitated, they were a little improper when they drank, and in the end they both drank awkwardly.

Ji Youhong's drinking volume is better than Lin Jingting's. Lin Yiyi thought he was pretending to be drunk today, but he didn't expect to shake it for a long time, but he couldn't shake the person up, "Really drunk?"

Li Yu smiled and said, "It seems he I'm really happy, so I'm really drunk."

The author has something to say: Thanks:

Yan Qing used to come to Shanghai with friends to have fun, every time he wanted to live in Shanghai for a long time, but now he was rushed to Shanghai by Yan's father, and he wanted to live here for a long time, but he didn't do anything at all. Happiness, my heart is filled with indignation.

He really couldn't figure out why his father should be so afraid of the Jilin family. Even if the other party is powerful and powerful, the Yan family's foundation is not bad.

But now that people haven't dealt with them much, his father confessed first, and hurriedly sent him away, which is really embarrassing.

Yan Qing has a lot of friends in Shanghai. When he first came here, when he was upset, he always called friends to the dance hall to drink, while listening to the song while drinking, and occasionally brought a young lady out. He had money in his pocket. , Miss Baoqi is also extraordinarily generous.

On this day, through a friend's introduction, Yan Qing met Lan Xin, a popular lady who sang in the dance hall. I heard that Lan Xin was a popular star in Shanghai's largest song and dance troupe before she became a resident singer in the dance hall. Every performance made a sensation. The scene, but later left the song and dance troupe for various reasons.

Yan Qing paid attention to Lan Xin for several days. Every time it was Lan Xin's turn to sing, he would ask the flower girl to help him send flowers on stage. Besides, he has no other expressions.

After Lan Xin patiently accepted the flowers for a few days, she finally couldn't sit still. He listened and learned that the one who sent the flowers was a rich man from Jinling. Lan Xin guessed that this should be a big fish.

With Lan Xin's acquiescence, a friend introduced her to Yan Qing. After Lan Xin got off work that night, he got into Yan Qing's car directly.

For a while, Yan Qing and Lan Xin were inseparable, and they were really the same as the men and women in love, but they all understood that this was just a clearly marked transaction.

However, with Lan Xin's company, Yan Qing's mood is much better, and people are no longer decadent. Only when they are drunk occasionally, they will talk bitterly about Jinling. After Lan Xin learned of it, he immediately became happy. Sympathize, and then told him about his experience.

It turns out that the same people who have fallen into the end of the world, their frustrations are all caused by a woman named Lin Wan!

"You are too underestimating Lin late." Lan Xin lit a cigarette and said, "Don't look at her innocent face, but she is more ruthless than anyone else when she plays tricks, but Lin Jingting and Ji Youhong stand behind her. No one dared to offend her, no matter how arrogant, like you, the dignified son of the Yan family, because of an accident, he was not only beaten, but also sent to Shanghai for refuge. Let alone, I have no identity and no background, people Trying to fix me is as simple as trampling on an ant. When I was in a song and dance troupe, I was considered a popular star, but you see, I can only make a living by selling singing, because I accidentally offended her. "

Yan Qing gritted her teeth when she heard, "This woman is really

mean- hearted!" "No!" Lan Xin also looked resentful.

Yan Qing comforted her: "When I go back to Jinling, I will definitely not let her go. If I can't fix her on the bright side, I will fix her secretly. I don't believe I can't kill her!"

Lan Xin nodded happily, and said "I didn't expect Young Master Yan to be so affectionate and righteous, I really love you to death."

Yan Qing was suddenly praised.

Nansin thought, said:. "I introduce you to a friend, he is a businessman, strength is not small, recently have the intention to do business Jinling go, maybe he can help on your busy about"

more There are many ways for friends, and Yan Qing naturally readily agrees.

Lin Yiyi promised to hold the wedding in the summer. Ji's parents were naturally very happy. After hearing the news, Ji Youhong had already begun to prepare to ask the master to choose a good day and auspicious days, and other details began to prepare.

The old lady from Sucheng also wrote a letter saying that Sifang Lin Qian and her mother were going to embroider Lin Yiyi's wedding dress, and asked her if she liked the style, first choose the style and then embroider.

Si Yi Niang's Su embroidery is well-known in Suzhou and other places. It should be a dream of many young girls to wear her embroidered wedding gown. Lin Yiyi was very surprised when she learned about it, and immediately wrote a letter to Si Yi Niang. Thank you, but Lin Qian was also married in the summer. She was worried that Si Yi Niang's help to embroider her wedding dress would delay Lin Qian's affairs. Si Yi Niang quickly replied that she had already embroidered Lin Qian's wedding gown a year ago. , Now there is enough time to help her embroider.

Lin Yiyi was happy to discuss the style of the dress with Li Yu, but was teased by Li Yu, "I think you two are usually Western-style, and they are both kissing and hugging. I thought you would also learn from foreign devils at your wedding. Woolen cloth."

Lin Yiyi has a thick-skinned face and is not afraid of Li Yu's run. "We can't help but kiss and hug when we are in love. If you envy, go and hug my brother, no one will stop you."

Naturally, Li Yu is not her opponent, she said in a few sentences as a Guan Gong face, and said with a smile: "Oh, I'm so ashamed, I won't talk to you about this kind of topic again!"

Lin Yiyi raised his chin. With a proud face, he said: "See if you dare to run on me in the future, but then again, the Ji family is so traditional, do you think we will hold a Western-style wedding?"

" Yes , if you really follow the Western wedding customs. , Ji family's old lady and old lady, I still can't get

out of it !" The last two discussed, and Li Yu personally designed a set of traditional dresses, plus some comments provided by Lin Yiyi, and the final renderings were shown. It looks very good.

The dowry is arranged by Lin Jingting and Mrs. Lin, and the details of the wedding are taken care of by the Ji family. Lin Yiyi has nothing to prepare except for participating in the design of her own wedding gown, so she turned around and went back to her own business. .

Since she was bruised, Lin Jingting went back to work, fearing that she would have a good rest, but she was exhausted by the baby girl, but Lin Yiyi was the one who couldn't get off, so Lin Jingting didn't need her to help. There are things that need her to be busy.

In March of the lunar calendar, a tea shop next to Yuerong Cloth Village was about to relocate. Lin Yiyi rented the three facades immediately and signed a five-year rental contract in one go, which was then transferred from the clothing factory's account. With a sum of money to decorate the store, she plans to use it as the base camp of the "Siyu" clothing brand and the first store of the brand's specialty store.

Because the "Siyu" series is modified from traditional clothing, the main color is fresh and elegant jade, so the decoration style of the store is mainly light and elegant. All the wood tables and chairs in the store are also light or white. There is no traditional log color, so you can see the difference of the clothing store at a glance.

Lin Yiyi goes to the store to supervise every day, but he will not stay for too long. The garment factory has been expanded repeatedly, and there are really a lot of things to be busy. Although the garment factory was handed over to Qin Meng to take care of it before, the other party is not a skilled person after all, and many important things. Lin Yiyi's decision is up to him.

When Qin Meng was locked up at home before, he could not wait to run out every day. Now that he is free, Lin Yiyi has been ordered to work in the clothing factory. There is nothing more difficult than her.

So after learning that Lin Yiyi didn't need to go to Lin Jingting to help, Qin Meng almost set off firecrackers to celebrate.

"My sister, this is simply not human work. When I come to work every day, I am urged by a bunch of people. There are so many orders in Shanghai. They all have to take care of us. The female workers in the factory have been working overtime for a few days. It really won't work." The

two were talking in the office of the garment factory, and Qin Meng kept vomiting with Lin Yiyi. Kushui, "I have been suffering from anxiety during this period of time for helping you to work, but before you obviously looked after you in good order?"

"They urge them, we do ours, don't worry." Lin Yiyi said with a smile, and then said to Xiao Yun on the side: "Go and tell the employees that you don't need to work overtime today, and tomorrow the factory will have a day off."

Qin Meng frowned, pretending to be angry and said: "You will be good people. I let them work over a few days, and you will give them a holiday as soon as you come back."

Lin Yiyi smiled, "If the employees are exhausted, who will do the job behind?" What do you do, you're just not used to being urged, and when you're used to it, you'll know that it's not that serious. Many of these orders come from Shanghai song and dance troupes. They have a lot of costumes, so you don't have to wait. A group of people can only play, and hunger marketing is very helpful to upgrade the brand, so you really don't have to worry too much."

Qin Meng sighed, and collapsed on the sofa. In the room!"

Lin Yiyi sat at the desk, playing with a pen, resting her cheek in one hand, and quietly looking at Qin Meng for a while, and said, "Big dream, when I make more money, I will give you How about getting a laboratory?"

Qin Meng frowned and tilted his head to look at her, "Are you kidding?"

Lin Yiyi said, "Do I look like I'm joking? Actually, this idea has been around for a long time. I just haven't said it."

"Do you know what I'm researching? The laboratory can't be built casually."

"I know, so it's always just an idea. Everything has to wait for funds. Besides, and I have to discuss with You Hong. With the support of the

Capitol, it will be easier to set up the research laboratory." Qin Meng hugged his chest and remained silent for a while, before saying, "You are so sure of me. Will you agree to this? Even if I can draw the blueprints of advanced weapons, the craftsmanship and materials of this period simply do not meet the requirements, and technology alone is useless."

Lin Yiyi said: "Although you can't make more advanced weapons, you can modify the original weapons, can't you? As long as the original weapons can exert greater power, this research room has a meaning. Big dream, World War I is about to break out soon. As long as your transformation can be successful, maybe we can make some money in this war."

Qin Meng looked at her dumbfounded, "Lin Xiaowan, I didn't expect you to have such a big appetite, and you also thought of making war fortune. Isn't that the patent of other people's beauty?!"

The author has something to say: I'm late again, sorry, 2333

Thanks:

Thank you, 2333

At the beginning of writing this article, Lin Yiyi had already drawn up the outline. This is a superb heroine cool article. The golden finger of the heroine Qin Meng is able to develop and transform all kinds of weapons. Because of her intervention, The national army's weapons and equipment have been greatly improved, the combat effectiveness is extraordinary, and the time of North-South reunification is earlier than in history, and those invaders who are eyeing on are not daring to act rashly, and the trajectory of history is finally changed.

In this article, many major historical events and historical tragedies will not happen. This is Lin Yiyi's earliest idea.

But after she went into the book, many plots in the book were changed due to her appearance. Many people and events should have happened around Qin Meng, and none of them followed her settings. Ji Youhong is definitely The most serious part of the plot deviation, although she has not written about the plot of Ji Youhong and Qin Meng together, under normal thinking, even if he fails to fall in love with Qin Meng, he cannot be assigned to a big villain. Sister, but such a thing happened.

Therefore, in order for the background history of the story to follow the original outline, Lin Yiyi must let Qin Meng, the golden finger, play her due role, and the idea of ​​building the research room was formed in her heart very early.

But a weapon and equipment research room is not an ordinary small workshop, not to mention that she rents a space randomly and can start operations with a little investment. They must have a safe enough space to allow Qin Meng to use it. All of these tools and equipment, as well as the most basic weapons, all require money, a lot of money.

With her current strength, it is still a bit difficult to do this.

If she wants to make more money, the size of the garment factory has to continue to expand, but these are all investments. Although Lin Jingting has the ability to provide her with financial support, she does not want to follow him in everything she can. Take, she can earn money, maybe just a little bit slower.

But the research laboratory must be built before the First World War, so it can only be delayed until next year at the latest.

Qin Meng obviously did not believe that she could do this. More precisely, Qin Meng was not very passionate about saving the country from the beginning. She has the ability, but she is too rational and thinks this is simply impossible. .

Although Qin Meng is the heroine of this cool article, she is quite passive in many cases. She usually has to push her to the limit before she will do it. She urged her to resist, and then everyone stopped, and she stopped, even if she was restrained, she could have fun on her own.

Because Qin Meng is a relatively passive person, Lin Yiyi would think of the plot of arranging Ji Youhong to sacrifice on the battlefield, in order to stimulate Qin Meng.

Now that I think about it, it is Lin Yiyi herself who is pitted in this plot. It is her man. If she is sacrificed, she is definitely the one who is stimulated, not Qin Meng!

In any case, she had to push Qin Meng forward so that the background history of the story would not continue to collapse.

Lin Yiyi mentioned the research room to Qin Meng. Although Qin Meng was skeptical, at least he did not refuse. This was a good start.

No one in Qin Meng's family cares about her now, let alone access control. She can figure it out whenever she wants to. "I told my mother to work with you. She probably sent someone to follow me. She knew it was not dangerous, so she just asked. "These are Qin Meng's original words.

However, with multiple Qin Meng by her side, she did feel much more relaxed.

That day, Lin Yiyi went to the Dudu's Mansion to talk to the old lady and the old lady before taking his car to work at the cloth village.

Xiao Yun was cleaning in her second-floor office, and seeing Lin Yiyi coming up, he said to her: "Just now a man came to the clothing factory to look for Ms. Qin. He doesn't look like a customer. They are familiar, but I don't know."

Lin Yiyi felt strange that there was a man who came to see Qin Meng, "Did you say what it was called?"

Xiao Yun shook his head, indicating that she hadn't heard it.

Lin Yiyi's curiosity was immediately aroused. The stool was not hot yet, she stood up and walked downstairs, and said to Xiao Yun as she went down the stairs, "I'll go check it out." He

walked into the staff through the back door of the cloth house. The dormitory, past the side entrance of the small courtyard of the dormitory, is an alley, opposite to the large courtyard that Lin Yiyi rented as a factory building.

When you enter the yard, you can faintly hear the sound of the sewing machine working, but it is not too noisy and does not disturb the people.

Lin Yiyi was curious about the man who came to see Qin Meng. He couldn't help but stepped a little faster. When he rushed to the office door, he heard the voice inside.

Lin Yiyi didn't come to eavesdrop, so he deliberately made a little movement to let the people inside know that someone was coming.

Sure enough, Qin Meng stood up and looked outside and said: "Lin Xiaowan, come here soon, who do you see is here?"

Lin Yiyi glanced in the door and said unexpectedly: "It's really a rare visitor, Zhao Long time no see, sir!"

Zhao Zhenhuai had a gentle expression with a smile on his lips, calmly stood up and stretched out his hand to Lin Yiyi, "Boss Lin, long time no see."

Lin Yiyi hurriedly stepped forward to shake hands with him.

Maybe because he knew Zhao Zhenhuai's future identity in advance, Lin Yiyi was always a little cautious in front of him.

Zhao Zhenhuai is actually a very easy to get along with. He is very knowledgeable and knowledgeable. No matter what you say to him, he will never be cold, and he always looks like a smiling face.

Although she is 32 or 33 years old, because she looks very good, she seems to be in her twenties. Lin Yiyi is used to seeing youthful youth like Ji Youhong, and Lin Jingting Ji Kun who is too mature. The middle-aged man, Zhao Zhenhuai happens to be somewhere in between. He is young and steady, and looks very pleasing to the eye.

Sure enough, it is a material to be president, and the whole person looks extraordinary.

Qin Meng's height should be about 1.7 meters. Zhao Zhenhuai stood with her, almost a head taller. In terms of appearance, two people standing together are indeed very right.

"Isn't Mr. Zhao with President Sun? I heard that President Sun went to Shanghai." Although the interim president resigned when Yuan Datou came to power, when others mentioned him, they still habitually called the president.

Zhao Zhenhuai smiled and said, "I have something to do here. I have to stay for a while. I just passed by here today, so I will come in and have a look."

When he said he wanted to do something, Lin Yiyi would naturally not go to the question stupidly, but followed his words and said: "Did Mr. Zhao see the workshop? How do you feel? If you have a good opinion, I will listen

carefully ." Zhao Zhenhuai smiled modestly. Said: "I don't know about doing business, but I know that industry can also rejuvenate the country. Miss Lin is a female high school hero." It

is naturally happy to be praised, but Lin Yiyi knows that he is stunned by Qin Meng's light, Lin Yiyi He replied: "Mr. Zhao is too rewarding. I am embarrassed to say it. I am an ordinary businessman. I do business to make money."

Zhao Zhenhuai said, "Ms. Lin is too modest. The workers in your factory are For the rescued refugees, you not only provide them with accommodation but also take care of meals, and even pay and leave. Such kindness is really rare. I don't think I can praise you too much."

Qin Meng heard from the sidelines. Sorrowful teeth, yelled: "Can you talk well? The polite talk is endless, right? It's not that you don't know."

The two people who were spitting out choked at the same time, and Lin Yiyi gave Qin Meng a smile. Zhao Zhenhuai also wanted to justify himself: "What I'm talking about is from the bottom of my heart."

Qin Meng only rolled his eyes and said amusedly: "Go and go, then you go on, I won't disturb you."

Zhao Zhenhuai shook his head helplessly, " You..."

It's really incredible. Lin Yiyi could actually hear a feeling of pampering in these short words. She couldn't help but look up at Qin Meng, then looked at Zhao Zhenhuai, and found the atmosphere before the two of them. It was indeed a little different, and she realized that they were both standing in front of the couch, which showed that they were sitting on the couch together before she came in.

There are obviously other chairs in the room, but the two chose to sit on the same sofa. This shows that they must have something!

With such an analysis, Lin Yiyi realized with hindsight that he might have accidentally become an electric light bulb.

"Well, let's talk, I have to go to the workshop to take a look." Lin Yiyi quickly found an excuse to leave.

Qin Mengxiang didn't even think about it, and said, "It's not what you think!"

This is definitely the standard version of this place without silver three hundred taels.

Lin Yiyi blinked and said with a smile: "I don't think about anything, I just want to go to the workshop to take a look." After saying that, he said to Zhao Zhenhuai: "Mr. Zhao, you guys talk first. It's a rare encounter. You can get it at noon. Let's have a meal together."

Zhao Zhenhuai did not refuse, but he responded generously, and said jokingly: "Don't eat duck blood fan soup this time."

Lin Yiyi smiled and said, "Why, I thought that Zhao Mr.'s favorite."

"Hahaha, Zhao's salary is low, and he was just trying to make things happen when he invited dinner." Zhao Zhenhuai frankly admitted that he had been careful.

Lin Yiyi was amused and said: "Mr. Zhao has said so. I definitely can't invite you to the fan soup. I'll go to the nearby Yunhe Tower for lunch at noon." The

two of them talked and laughed and decided on lunch. Qin Meng said this time. Without saying anything, when Lin Yiyi was about to go out, she just waved her hand to let her leave.

Lin Yiyi said to go to the workshop to have a look. It was really just an excuse to leave, but after she walked out of the office, she also went to the workshop for a tour. More than 30 machines were still missing. After the store opened, the order would only be More, when the time comes, the equipment will increase, the labor must increase, and the advertising efforts must be increased. Anyway, it will cost money, and the pressure is really not small.

After coming out of the workshop, Lin Yiyi returned to the office on the second floor of the cloth village. It was not until lunch time that Qin Meng and Zhao Zhenhuai met with Qin Meng and Zhao Zhenhuai to go to Yunhe Tower for dinner.

The three of them are good-spoken people, so they had a lively meal. After the meal, Zhao Zhenhuai sent the two ladies back to the clothing factory, and then said goodbye to them.

Lin Yiyi asked Qin Meng if she had something in her heart, so she went into the office with her and asked as soon as she entered, "Big Meng, be lenient and resist strict, hurry up and recruit it as it is."

Qin Meng smiled as she looked at her with a serious look. Said: "I didn't do anything, what should I explain."

Lin Yiyi snorted and said, "I didn't do anything, I don't believe it, it's okay for Mr. Zhao to look at your eyes differently, so spoiling so softly, you two Is the relationship confirmed?"

Qin Meng stretched his waist and sat down at the coffee table to make tea. When Lin Yiyi revealed the matter, he was not annoyed, and said, "I'm sure it doesn't matter, but he confessed to me. I'm still thinking about it."

"So. Have you always exchanged letters?" Lin Yiyi asked.

Qin Meng nodded and said, "There is intermittent contact. After he went to work with President Sun, there were fewer letters. I thought it would be like this. I didn't expect that one day he suddenly came to confess to me and asked me to wait for him. "Speaking of this, Qin Meng sighed and said, "I do have a lot of topics in common with him, but you can see that he is so busy, even if he is in love, he can't meet often, his life is destined to be extraordinary. I don't know if I should accept it."

Lin Yiyi thought for a while, and said, "When you are seriously considering whether to stay with him, you have put him in your heart. At the beginning, he would veto it with one mouthful."

Qin Meng stared at the teapot in silence for a while, and suddenly smiled: "Indeed, if I don't like it, I won't be entangled with this matter at all." The

two sat quietly for a while, both Without continuing to speak, Lin Yiyi didn't know whether he should persuade her. Love is a good thing that can make people happy and full of expectations for life. But love is not the whole life. Zhao Zhenhuai is a person with ideals and aspirations. He doesn't Possibly confined in this small world, if Qin Meng wants to fall in love with him, he must endure a long-term separation.

Before Zhao Zhenhuai became president, his life would have been wandering. Talking about feelings in this state would be a test of people's hearts.

Qin Meng may be able to wait, but her age does not allow her to wait, and the Qin family will not let her become an undesired old girl.

It is precisely because of this that Lin Yiyi is even more difficult to persuade her. Finally, she patted Qin Meng's hand and said, "Big dream, don't embarrass yourself too much. Follow your feelings. If you are willing to love, you will love. If you don't want to wait, then don't wait. No matter what, I'll be by your side. No matter if it's money or effort, I can."

Qin Meng looked at her amusedly and said, "It sounds like I'm poor. , Don't forget that I am also the half-owner of this factory."

Lin Yiyi also laughed, "Mr. Zhao really happened to pass by to see you today?"

Qin Meng shook his head and said, "He wants to go north to Peking. Today is here to say goodbye to me."

Lin Yiyi suddenly realized, "No wonder today Inviting him to dinner, he agreed with one bite, probably because he wanted to buy more time to get along with you."

"Maybe it is." Qin Meng poured tea for the two of them, took a cup and blew it in his mouth, and the tea steamed. The smoke from rising up dimmed her vision, making her trance for a moment.

"Lin Xiaowan, did you hesitate when accepting Ji Huaian?" Qin Meng asked her.

Lin Yiyi thought for a while, and said, "I was very eager to fall in love with him at the time, so I went there without much hesitation." She couldn't help but laugh out at this point, and then she rubbed it secretly. season tour of Hong deeply moved by the way, now think of it, you feel like a rogue Meiliang Yang, went on to say:. "when can swim hung with me to marry him, I hesitated,"

"is not emotional enough, but my heart there too It's too uncertain." Lin Yiyi said.

Qin Meng looked at her quietly, and felt a little empathetic when she said that.

Qin Meng said: "I know what your uncertainty means. You are afraid that we will suddenly cross back someday, right? It's like we crossed over inexplicably, maybe one day we open our eyes and return to the original The world."

Lin Yiyi said: "You will definitely not go back, the setting is like this, but I am different from you, I am more inexplicable."

Qin Meng rolled his eyes and said, "So what are you? Why are you here? Come to grab the actor from me? If you didn't come, I wouldn't be so annoying now!!"

Lin Yiyi: ...The

two were talking, and suddenly they heard Xiao Yun's voice outside. , Said: "Marshal Ji, didn't you find the boss? Isn't she in the office?"

Lin Yiyi Qin Meng: "!!!"

Xiao Yun's words sounded like a bolt from the blue.

Lin Yiyi and Qin Meng's eyes widened at the same time, seeing the expression of horror on the opponent's face, Lin Yiyi's face was pale and pale, a bit uglier than Qin Meng.

Ji Youhong is outside? When did they come, why didn't they know at all? They said so much about crossing, how much did he hear? ?

Qin Meng winked at Lin Yiyi and asked her what to do?

Lin Yiyi was so scared that she had no idea what to do. Her only idea now was whether she could dig a hole in the ground and hide herself in. She would hide for a while before saying that she didn't want to see Ji You at all. Hung!

Qin Meng was calmer than her, and whispered in her ear: "Go out and have a look, maybe he didn't hear anything?"

Ha ha, if he didn't hear it, why didn't he come in for a long time?

Lin Yiyi felt hairy in her heart, but she knew that she couldn't remain silent forever.

Just as I was thinking about getting up and walking outside, I saw Ji Youhong in a military uniform appear in front of the office. His tall figure instantly blocked most of the light at the door.

For some reason, Lin Yiyi glanced over, only to feel that Ji Youhong's face was a few shades darker than usual.

Seeing that Lin Yiyi didn't say anything, Qin Meng laughed a few times and said, "Hey, hey, Ji Huaian, why are you free to come over?"

Ji Youhong raised his eyes and glanced at her without saying anything. Mai, crossed the threshold and entered the house.

The space in the office is not small, but Ji Youhong, who has long hands and feet, walks in immediately, feeling full of pressure.

Qin Meng still wanted to continue talking with him, "I haven't seen it for a long time, it seems to be handsome, haha, haha."

"Qin Meng, I want to stay alone with Wan'er for a while." Ji Youhong said to her coldly. .

Qin Meng was stunned for a moment, the smile at the corner of his mouth was immediately frozen, and he went to see Lin Yiyi quickly.

Lin Yiyi's scalp was still numb, but she was already quite calm. After hearing what Ji Youhong said, she said to Qin Meng, "Da Meng, you go to the cloth village first."

Qin Meng also knew that this would have little effect on his own stay. If Ji Youhong really heard what they said, Lin Yiyi would need to explain to him himself.

Thinking about this, Qin Meng didn't say anything, turned and walked out quickly, until she was standing in the yard basking in the warm sun, and she felt relieved. She had never seen Ji in this state. You Hong, with that cold look, seemed to be cannibalistic every minute.

Looking back at the office door, he found that the wooden door had been closed tightly.

Although she can't help anything, it's okay to pray for Lin Xiaowan silently in her heart: Lin Xiaowan, it's really not good, you can be seduced!

Lin Yiyi watched Ji Youhong shut the door of the room casually

, she couldn't help being nervous enough that her palms were sweaty, and she whispered in a low voice, "Brother Huai'an." As soon as she opened her mouth, she realized that her voice was a little trembling, and she quickly cleared her cough to cover it up. mood.

After Ji Youhong closed the door, he walked to the sofa a few steps, and Da Ma sat down on it, raised his brows, and stared directly at Lin Yiyi.

Lin Yiyi's heart froze, but she didn't dare to look away, she could only bite the bullet and

stare at him, and then cautiously tentatively said: "You have been standing at the door for a long time?" Ji Youhong's eyes were very aggressive, but his expression was very aggressive. It was a group of calm and calm voices, and said: "It didn't take long before I heard you discussing the'traversal' thing."

Sure enough, I heard it!

"How can you learn to eavesdrop on people?" Lin Yiyi couldn't help but whispered.

Ji Youhong took it for granted, "If it can't be heard, you should close the door and say it."

Lin Yiyi:...

"These are not the main points, let's discuss the matter of'traversal'." When he heard their conversation at the door just now, he was also directly stunned, although he didn't understand what they were talking about, but it was " "Come here" is "going back" again. I know with a little bit of mind that crossing this matter is definitely not a good thing. He originally wanted to hear more details, so he deliberately leaned to the side so as not to be discovered by the people inside. The cloud sees through.

The voice that Xiao Yun shouted just now should be deliberate, deliberately reminding the people inside that he was standing outside and listening.

Lin Yiyi sighed. It seems that this piece can no longer be concealed. Rather than fooling Ji Youhong with ambiguity, it is better to tell him the truth of their journey. If Ji Youhong believes her, then everyone is happy, if Ji Youhong Don't believe it...

Based on his character, he probably wouldn't talk about it casually, but the relationship between the two of them may have come to an end.

Lin Yiyi walked to the short sofa and sat down, pursing her lips a little nervously, and looking at Ji Youhong and said, "If my explanation sounds weird, would you believe it?"

Ji Youhong narrowed his eyes. Looking at her, this woman is usually very cunning and has many eyes. She was afraid that she would lie to him at a critical moment, so he replied: "I only believe in my own judgment."

Lin Yiyi pouted, and then broke the jar to the ground. Said: "Believe it or not, but what I say next must be true. I dare to swear a poisonous oath."

Ji Youhong was afraid that she would really make some messy poisonous oaths, and interrupted her quickly: "Explain first. , Don't swear in a hurry."

Lin Yiyi took a deep breath, and then told him the bizarre event she and Qin Meng had experienced. However, although she confessed to him about the incident, she did not tell him that this world only exists in one place. In the book, she was afraid that after she said it, Ji You directly suspected that her life would be over.

In the process of her narration, Ji Youhong remained expressionless and silent. When he heard a phenomenon he could not understand, he would habitually frown until Lin Yiyi finished the story. I saw that his pair of sword eyebrows were frowning almost knotted.

When she stopped talking, Ji Youhong did not ask for the first time, but continued to frown in silence, probably slowly digesting the bizarre thing that she had just heard, or was directly influenced by her bizarre experience. I was shocked.

Lin Yiyi didn't bother him aloud, but waited quietly for his response. She was panicked and anxious, but the only thing she could do now was to wait quietly, as if waiting for someone. The final judgment that can determine her life and death is general.

The author has something to say: There are 6,500 words in this chapter, so it's a double update! 2333

 Ji Youhong was silent for a long time, and his thoughts were a little confused, but anyone who suddenly heard that his wife came from the future world 100 years later would feel helpless and absurd.

Just when Lin Yiyi thought he would be silent for longer, Ji Youhong suddenly heard Ji Youhong ask: "What kind of world is that?"

Lin Yiyi was taken aback for a moment, and would ask, does it mean he believed it? She rubbed her palms and said, "Although there are still wars in other countries, our country is very prosperous and stable, and it is getting stronger."

Ji Youhong is a soldier, he should like to listen to this, Lin Yiyi thought.

Sure enough, when she looked at him again, she saw that his tight expression was a little loose, and he looked relieved.

Ji Youhong raised his eyes to look at her again, his eyes were deep, like a pool of still water, without a trace of mood swings, just like the tranquility before a storm.

Here, do you want to blame her for deceiving her for concealing, or do you want to announce that the two of them are finished!

Lin Yiyi's heartbeat speeded up, her scalp numb, and she slightly opened her mouth to exhale, feeling that her nose was not enough to breathe.

I really couldn't stand it. The feeling of low pressure made her feel suffocated. She stood up abruptly, looking like death, and said, "What do you want, please say something!"

"I want to know if you will Suddenly go back?" Ji Youhong asked, this is the most important question he has thought about for a long time.

Lin Yiyi's eyes widened and she was ready for battle. As soon as he came out of this question, she fainted instantly, fell back on the sofa, and said dejectedly: "This is not something I can control, and I don't know how to respond. Things."

Such an answer did not satisfy Ji Youhong, but saw him beckoning to her, "Come here."

Lin Yiyi blinked, wondering if this was asking her to beat her in the past? But thinking about returning, she quickly stood up and walked over. As soon as she stood next to Ji Youhong, he stretched out her hand and sat on his lap, and her waist was immediately caught by a pair of powerful arms.

Ji Youhong's pulling force was not small. Lin Yiyi fell straight down and knocked his nose on the buttons of his clothes. Her nose is red.

Lin Yiyi's body stiffened for two seconds, but after feeling his familiar body temperature, she relaxed and leaned into his arms. He couldn't help but feel happy. He was still willing to hug her so intimately, probably not too much. Be angry.

Ji Youhong leaned her chin on her shoulder and asked: "If you have a chance to choose, would you choose to stay or go back?"

Lin Yiyi always wondered if she would wear it back suddenly one day, but never I have never thought that she can still choose this question. In the real world, there are her parents, but she has no siblings, and her parents depend on her for their old-age care. But here is her love and her husband, and she wants to accompany her. How should he choose this for the rest of his life?

She didn't want to lie to Ji Youhong, but answered honestly: "I never thought about this question. I ran over here as soon as I woke up, and didn't give me a chance to choose."

Ji Youhong buried his face. It was deeper and the strength of the arm increased a bit. After a while, Lin Yiyi heard his dull voice and said: "You can't go." The

simple four words showed his deep reluctance. .

Lin Yiyi's nose was sour, her eyes were hot, and she nodded: "I'm not going anywhere, I'll live with you all my life."

Ji Youhong took a deep breath and raised his head to look at her. He chose to believe everything the woman said.

Lin Yiyi looked up at him. Although the man had a strong face, Lin Yiyi knew that he was definitely not feeling well at the moment, "I'm sorry, it was my fault from the beginning. I shouldn't provoke you." Knowing that I don't belong. Here, but still wanting to fall in love with him willfully, which eventually caused harm.

Ji Youhong stretched out her hand to pinch her chin and made her turn her head. The two looked at each other in silence, and then exchanged a deep and lingering kiss. The feeling of lingering lips and tongue was so good that Lin Yiyi couldn't bear to let him go.

"If I don't take the initiative to approach, do you think you have a chance to provoke me?" Ji Youhong asked, and then said: "Don't blame yourself. If you didn't provoke me in the first place, I will also find opportunities to provoke you." In his eyes She is absolutely different. From the very beginning, she attracted him deeply. If she didn't take the initiative to approach, he would find a way to approach. This is a matter of mutual affection, and she doesn't need to blame herself at all.

Lin Yiyi was hugged by him and felt extremely happy from body to heart. He knew her identity, and he was not afraid or turned his face. He also confessed his heart to her. There was nothing better than this.

"Don't you think this is an incredible thing?" she asked.

"Indeed, I still don't understand until now, are you resurrecting the soul by borrowing the corpse?" Ji Youhong said.

Lin Yiyi: ...

Although it is of similar nature, crossing sounds very fashionable, but it sounds frightening to resurrect with a corpse!

But if he thinks this is easier to understand, then it is.

"Then are you afraid?" Lin Yiyi asked.

"I'm not afraid, I'm just worried, will one day when I wake up, the person lying next to me will return to the original forest night?" He said.

"If that's the case, what would you do?" Lin Yiyi asked.

Ji Youhong was silent for a moment, as if imagining the scene, and then quickly sank his face, "I only want you, and don't want anyone else."

"What was your original name?" he asked.

"Lin Yiyi, the star-studded Yi." After speaking, Lin Yiyi was stunned for a moment. He hadn't heard someone call her name for a long time. At this moment, when she mentioned it, she felt a little strange, if no one asked about it. In the near future, will she completely forget her name?

"Lin Yiyi, Yiyi." Ji Youhong repeated her name in a low voice. The mellow and magnetic voice made her name more pleasant.

She smiled and said, "Call it again!"

"Yiyi."

"Call again."

"Yiyi." He curled his mouth, patience.

"Call again." She repeated her request with red eyes.

"I love you, Lin Yiyi."

Lin Yiyi hid in his arms, crying.

At this moment, she was finally able to speak with him openly and honestly as Lin Yiyi.

A long time ago, she had imagined all kinds of possibilities, what would happen if her identity was discovered by Ji Youhong, what she thought about the most was that she would try to conceal her entire life, or confess everything to him before she died.

Unexpectedly, her secret would have been discovered without waiting for her to die. Not only was he not scared away, but he accepted her special identity with the most gentle attitude.

Lin Yiyi thought, how can he meet such a good person.

The author has something to say: Isn't it disappointed that there is no storm? Hehe, this is a sweet article.

    After the panic and worry, Lin Yiyi's inner stinky rascal nature was a little unbearable. There was no way. When Ji Youhong wore the military uniform, the serious ascetic appearance was too sultry.

He touched his chest with both hands, and through the thick cloth, he could feel the heat of his body, and asked casually, "Why did you come here suddenly?"

"You can't hear such an amazing thing without coming here suddenly ? The truth," he said.

Indeed, it was the two of them who were careless today, and they actually discussed this kind of issue in a public place like the office, but they didn't expect to be so coincidental that Ji Youhong would listen to it.

"Then do you have the ability to predict?" Anyway, the truth has been said, Lin Yiyi would be in the mood to joke.

Ji Youhong smiled at the corners of his mouth, and said, "I just heard that Brother Ziheng will come over to the garment factory today and want to come over to meet him, but it seems that he missed it."

Lin Yiyi nodded and said:" When eating at noon, he still mentioned you."

"He will go to Beiping this time, and I don't know when he will meet him later." Ji Youhong said, his friendship with Zhao Zhenhuai has always been deep.

Lin Yiyi couldn't see his lost appearance, pressed his chest and raised her head to kiss the corner of his mouth. When Ji Youhong lowered her head to deepen the kiss, she cunningly let go of him, and went down with her hands. "Leave aside this, the office door is so tightly closed, don't you think we should do something?"

Seeing her peculiar and naughty look, Ji Youhong's smile deepened a bit, and said: "Are the girls of your era who love to play hooliganism like you?" She is so lustful and upright, she is rarely seen in this era. Generally, those who dare to flirt with men with a cheeky are all women from the dust. , And the ladies like her will still be more reserved.

It is undeniable that her kind of peculiar and alternative insignificance is also one of the many reasons that attract him.

Lin Yiyi unbuttoned his belt, raised his eyes and raised his eyes, "Don't you like it?"

Naturally, Ji Youhong liked it, and her provocative look almost made him fascinated.

She straightened her waist and cooperated with her to untie the belt. As soon as the button was loosened, her cool little hands got in like a loach.

Ji

Youhong took a deep breath and said, "You come up first." Not only did he not let her up, but the whole person went down. "Brother Huai'an, I will wait for you today." Lin Yiyi squatted down between him. Between his legs, he lowered his head while talking.

Ji Youhong's chest was ups and downs violently, and a hot breath erupted from his nose. Although the two of them did this behavior in private, they changed time and location. It felt very different even though the office was closed. The door, but people pass by from time to time outside. Doing such an intimate thing in such an environment is as exciting as stealing/love.

Ji Youhong panted heavily, raised his head and leaned on the back of the sofa, his shirt neatly and straight, only the buttons on his trousers were unbuttoned, and Lin Yiyi was lying on his face facing Xiao Huaian and doing whatever he wanted.

His long legs trembled slightly due to her movements. When he couldn't bear it, he couldn't help but hum. He couldn't help but lift his left leg and stepped on the coffee table in front of the sofa with his hard military boots. There was a muffled click.

Lin Yiyi looked up at him distractedly, and saw that he bent his legs and looked like a condescending king, his heart trembled, but his body became more emotional.

He did not think there was such Kichiku side, but, really handsome burst ah ah ah ......

really want to live ammunition with him to do things to do! !

Want to go to Lin Yi Yi is very clear that this man has always said to do, he wanted to stay in the first night wedding night, she again that no matter how tempted, will eventually fail.

Lin Yiyi suddenly felt amused. The two people got along, always feeling that she was more tempted.

When the pleasure/sensation accumulated to a certain level, Ji Youhong's body trembled slightly, and he couldn't even control his hand to press the back of her head.

At the last moment, he still gritted his teeth and withdrew from her mouth, but uncontrollably shot her in the face.

Regardless of the aftertaste, Ji Youhong hurriedly found a cloth towel to wipe her face.

Lin Yiyi pursed her

mouth and let him wipe it until he helped her wipe her face clean before asking him, "Don't you want me?" Ji Youhong took a deep breath and looked at her intently, "Where do you see I don't want you? I'm going crazy when I think about it."

Lin Yiyi raised his mouth, "I think you are quite calm."

Ji Youhong took a deep breath, and then smiled: "I'm not calm, wait for the day of marriage, you I'll know."

Qin Meng waited very anxiously for Lin Yiyi to come back upstairs in the cloth village. As a result, she waited for two hours during this time. During this time, she asked Xiao Yun to run a few times, always returning to say that the office door was still closed. NS.

I don't know what they're doing inside, will they be inconsistent with each other? Lin Xiaowan's small body, it is estimated that Ji Youhong can knock her over with a slap.

Qin Meng couldn't sit still a bit. In the situation just now, she shouldn't leave stupidly. She should stay and face Ji Youhong's question with Lin Xiaowan.

Thinking of this, she hurriedly went downstairs to the garment factory, and when she arrived at the door of the office, the wooden door was still closed.

Qin Meng talked about pulling up his sleeves and bucking his horse. No matter what happened, he would start smashing the door, "Open the door, open the door, Lin Xiaowan, Ji Huaian, open the door for me!"

Xiao Yun, who followed her, saw this. In the situation, his face was not very good, so he stepped forward and asked Qin Meng, "Should I find someone?"

Qin Meng was

anxious, and said , "I'll scream again." After speaking, he shook his hand into a hammer and wanted to smash the door again. , But before she smashed it down, the wooden door opened again, and Lin Yiyi stood behind the door looking at her with a stunned expression, "What happened? I smashed the door so violently."

Qin Meng didn't reply. Just looking at Lin Yiyi's whole body up and down, she said, "Are you okay?"

Lin Yiyi was amused, "What can I do?"

Qin Meng probe glanced at Ji Youhong who was standing behind Lin Yiyi, and whispered: "It's okay. You have been inside for so long. I thought you were fighting."

Lin Yiyi was amused by her brain circuit and stepped forward. She said in her ear: "The two are locked in the room. Apart from fighting, they can do other activities."

Qin Meng was stunned for a moment, then blinked, and then pointed at Lin Yiyi angrily. In the evening, I was anxious to get angry outside, but you were having fun inside. Isn't that too much!"

Ji Youhong stepped forward to protect Lin Yiyi behind him, and said to Qin Meng: "How can you pay? Here?"

Qin Meng said, "Where can I go if I'm not here?!"

"You don't want to go to the dock to give Zhao Ziheng a gift?" Ji Youhong asked, successfully changing the subject.

"Don't go." Qin Meng

said grimly, "It's my business whether he walks or not." Lin Yiyi said from the side: "You just

have a hard mouth." There is a boat going to Shanghai every morning and afternoon at the pier, and the time is fixed. Yes, Qin Meng didn't send it in the end, but Ji Youhong rushed over.

After Ji Youhong left, Qin Meng took Lin Yiyi and asked, "I think Ji Huaian is quite calm, does he believe it?"

Lin Yiyi thought for a while, and said, "Be suspicious. It should be said that he loves me, so he chose Believe me."

"Can you not show off your hobbies anytime and anywhere? But are you afraid of him before?" Qin Meng asked.

Lin Yiyi nodded, "I was scared to death. At that time, I thought to myself, if he didn't believe me, I would just cook mature rice with him in the office, and he wouldn't be able to get rid of me."

Qin Meng:... ...

"Sister, can you

ask for a face?" "I want Brother An, shameless!"

"Well, you won." Qin Meng rolled his eyes, and then said: "He didn't question anything else?"

Lin Yiyi thought for a while and said, "He should have a lot to ask, but he just doesn't have time to ask."

Qin Meng looked incredulous, "No time? You just stayed in there for more than two hours, don't tell me this. You have been fighting with fairies for two hours."

Lin Yiyi smiled and nodded, "Guess it!"

Qin Meng: ...

Although Ji Youhong didn't pester her to ask questions, he must have a lot of questions in his heart, but Lin Yiyi is not in a hurry. The two of them now don't have any secrets. As long as he wants to know, she will tell him in detail because they have time.

The wedding of the two people is scheduled for summer, and it seems that there are still several months, but in fact it was just a blink of an eye. The thick winter clothes on their bodies have been replaced by light spring clothes.

Li Yu's belly is getting more and more obvious, and her body is getting fatter. Maybe because of her older age, it is very hard for her to keep her belly up, and she does not sleep well at night, and her legs are always twitching. Lin Jingting is also tossed. I was suffering from neurasthenia and couldn't sleep. Every time I asked the doctor to get Li Yu's pulse, he had to prescribe some tranquilizers for Lin Jingting by the way.

The preparations for the wedding at the Ji's side are also entering the countdown stage. Once Lin Yiyi went to talk to the old lady and the old lady, and was dragged by Mrs. Ji to see the bridegroom they prepared. Because there were too many things, Mrs. Ji showed her the gift list. The long list made her head stunned. The small ones include jewelry and the like. The big ones are scattered in several plots of Jinling City, as well as two cars, not to mention the two boxes of golden gold. Ingots.

Lin Yiyi looked a little at a loss, so he didn't have to say so much.

But these are the two old people in the family who have the final say. They love Lin Yiyi very much and are naturally willing to give her the best.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

199K 2.5K 116
Jiang Shulan is the only daughter in three generations of the Jiang family. She was spoiled by her parents and brothers, but because she was too beau...
24.6K 245 18
Title: 在暴君后宫佛系种田日常 Author: 凌又年 Source: http://www.jjwxc.net/onebook.php?novelid=4943086 Wen Yao pierced into a palace fighting text and became the c...
12.1K 156 8
Author: Chao Hao Category: Through Rebirth 1. After Chi was reborn early, she realized that she was a brainless female partner who loved the hero in...
16.1K 503 22
A true genuine loves that comes from wrong start. Aidan is searching for a babymaker. He needs to have a child to have his inheritance. Due to desper...