CONFUSED BUT LOVE

By Fang_Tinghao

We all know that love is magical.which even it can lost our own self for the person which we love. This is th... More

❤INTRODUCTION❤
🌹THE BEGINNING🌹
🌹FIRST MEETING WITH FIGHT🌹
🌹HUNTING PAST🌹
🌹LOSTING THE FEELINGS🌹
🌹WISH FULFILLED🌹
🌹TRUTH OF CHEATING🌹
🌹FORGIVENESS🌹
🌹PROPOSED🌹
🌹HUGE SHOCKED🌹
🌹LOST WITH CHANGE🌹
🌹COMING BACK🌹
🌹PROVED🌹
🌹SAVER FROM DEATH🌹
🌹THE PERSON HE LOVE🌹
🌹SCARED FOR THE SPIDER🌹
🌹HIS BEST BUDDY🌹
🌹WORST🌹
🌹REMEMBER EVERYTHING🌹
🌹CUTENESS🌹
🌹WHO IS THIS RECHAL...?🌹
🌹NEW PAIR WITH MARRIAGE🌹
🌹MYSTERY TRUTH🌹
🌹BROKEN PROPOSED🌹
🌹TRUTH OF MEDICINE🌹
🌹SHEN OR CHEN🌹
🌹FORCE MARRIAGE🌹
🌹RECHAL IS BACK🌹
🌹HAPPINESS FOR Y AND X🌹
🌹ADOPT CHILD🌹
🌹HEART TO HEART CONNECTION🌹
🌹BROKEN WORDS🌹
🌹MYSTERY PERSON🌹
🌹FIRST KISS🌹
🌹OPERATION SUCCESS🌹
🌹WHAT IS HAVE IN HIS HEART🌹
🌹KIDNAP🌹
🌹GUN SHOOT🌹
🌹TOGETHER🌹

🌹NEW LOVE🌹

40 9 19
By Fang_Tinghao

Next day Shen and Chen both came to the hospital but no one talk with each others. After sometimes shen go to the meet doctor while chen go trowed to the Sofia.

Look at her like that tears start coming from his eye then chen sat beside her and held her hand firmly.

Chen (wipe his tears): You...You are so bad. You know how much I am afraid to see you like this...but still...still you make me scared like this...don't you miss me...after so many days you forgive me but still you try to leave me...I think you don't forgive me.

He was talking to her stay with her but someone looking at them with a weird smile and start going out at the same time shen also came trowed to them and they both pass each others but suddenly shen stop.

Shen (in mind): Why I feel that I know him. (Suddenly he remembers something and his eyes get weird open.)

Then he turn and ran to the out side But he doesn't find that person. He look at everywhere but couldn't find that person.

Shen (in mind): He came there too.that's mean he surly follow us its doesn't good that sofia stay there along as anything can happen to her. So was chen I have to do something.

Then he again go inside to the hospital. After he go that person came to there while hidden behind a wall. It was Alex.

Alex (with weird smile): You cannot see me until my work get done. I know you are an intelligent person but what to do now your time is over.

Saying this he go from there other side shen go inside but he stop near to the door look at the view in inside a smile came to his lips and then he suddenly open the door and go inside.

Other side Cristy is talking with someone in the phone but actually she was crying continually.

Cristy (crying): Tell me what...what should I do...he again came I...I... was afraid...that if he do something to sofia...to take revenge from us.

Person: Sweetheart...don't worry nothing happen to her and I will not let anything happens to you.

Cristy (wipe her tears): Hmm...but when will you come?

Person: I will come tomorrow so don't worry.

Cristy (smile): Done...then I will come to the airport to pick you up.

Person (smile): Ok. Sweetheart see you soon.

Cristy (lovely): See you soon and I love you.

Person (smile): I love you too.

Mr.Fang: I don't know what happen to her...?

Mrs Fang: Why always god snatch our sons happiness...?

Mr.Fang: It's nothing like that I think that there have something which they doesn't tell us.

In the hospital shen go inside tears falling from his eyes but a smile on his lip. As soon as he go inside he huge someone.

Shen (happily): I know you will surely came out to seance.

Sofia (slowly): How can I not come two persons told me that if I don't came out from coma they slap me and I don't want slap anymore.

Shen (to chen): When did she came out from coma...?

FlashBack Start

Chen is still talking with her.

Chen (bit angry): You know what you are bother me so much. I know you are really like to make me tends that's why you do this. But let me tell you Mrs.Fang if you doesn't came out now I will surely slap you hardly.
I  hope you don't want a red finge marks on your sweet face.so now its my order now get up.

Saying this he put his head on her stomach and tears start falling from his eyes. But suddenly sofia start moving her fingers slowly she open her eyes chen's eyes falling to him and he get too happy.

Chen (happily): Sofia...you get up...now are you fine.

Sofia had a sweet smile on her face and she look at chen. Chen put his hand on her neck and kiss her lips deeply sofia also held his shoulder and close her eyes. After sometimes they both get back.

FlashBack End

Then doctor also came there and check her.

Dr: Mr.Shen bow we can do her Opteron after week.

Shen: Ok doctor.

Dr: But she was week so don't make her stress.

Chen: Sure but did we take her to the home...?

Dr: Tomorrow you can but we have to fix a date for operation.

Shen: Don't worry I will take care of it.

Sofia is looking at him she have tears in her eyes chen also look at her and understanding her feelings. Then he go trowed to her and huge her from side.

Chen (slowly): I know how you feel but I am sorry its all because of me.

Sofia (slowly): Can you please down.

Then he bending himself as soon as he did that sofia twist his ear lightly.

Sofia (bit angry): You stop saying this now Or else I won't leave you.

Chen (slowly scresm): Ok...ok...leave my ear I sm sorry. I eon't say it again now leave me.

Shen also saw that and he smile look at them but deep inside she was sad because the person she love is not him.the person is chen.

Shen (bit coldly): You two talk with each others.I have work so I will go now.

Saying this he go from there. All the day he was do everything which can do for sofia and he read two bodyguards for her.
Others also came to hospital and talk with her Yuen also stay with her. They all so much happy.

In the evening he go to the park and sit on the bench and start thinking about his life.

Shen (in mind): It's really hard for me to stay like this if I want to move on but I can't as now she was like my life but now she will never be mine. What should I do now.

That's when a sound came from behind "life is like that" Then it he look behind it was Alisha the she came trowed to him and sit beside him.with a smile.

Shen (confused): What are you doing here and what do you mean...?

Alisha (smile): Well...you already know why I am here and for whom I am here but I tell you that because pf your thoughts.

Shen (confused): Mean...

Alisha: In our life we can't get everything which we like first she love you but both are faith doesn't want to make you both together...I think it will sometimes teach us a lesson.

Shen (look at the views): I also think the same.

Alisha: So I thought we should go now because it's already late and now you and chen have to careful about yourself.

Then they both get stand and about to go but Alisha's leg slipped and she was about to fall but she hold shen's hand bith fall to the ground. Alisha was on him.

Both look at each others eyes deeply as they both lost in their eyes, Alisha's hand on his shoulder then shen hold her waist and move her trowed to himself as soon as their face close to each others shen touch his lips with her lips and kiss her deeply. Alisha also doesn't stop him as she held his shoulder tightly. After sometimes they break the kiss and Shen was about to say something bit before that Alisha again press her lips with him and they again share a passionate kiss with each others bit suddenly her phone start ringing and both came to their seance and get shocked.

Suddenly both get stand and feel awake. Shen look at here and there while Alisha look at her phone. Her face red like cherry.

Shen (in mind): Shen what happen to you...are you out of your mind she is Alisha not sofia. The person you love is sofia not her.

Then they both look at each others eyes.

Alisha (awake): I...I...m sorry.

Shen (look at her eyes): I...also sorry but don't take me wrong.

Saying this he go from there from her behind Alisha was look at him a sweet smile came to her lips.

Alisha (in mind): I know now you also have feelings for me but you struck your past and present but now I will surely convince you.

To Be Continues...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.4K 559 10
Lan Wangji can't talk. When he was a child then he lost his ability to speak. Since then Lan Qiren has bitterness towards Lan Wangji because everyone...
Jaadu By ☆

General Fiction

8.7K 943 43
Completed ✓ Aman- A demi-jinn Roshni- A kind hearted girl Aman & Roshni have similar dreams of their connection, but what's their real connection? ...
733K 31.3K 38
"BoBo... You are my first love... My love at first sight... Am I your first love too?" That girl excitedly asked while looking up her soon to be husb...
75.4K 6.3K 21
[Book 2] The story continues... 1 love... Many sacrifices... Fight for love never ends... Here comes the story of the Blue Lotus... You read his...