๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ ๐ข๐ซ๐ฅ | ๐‚๐ก๐ข๐Ÿ๏ฟฝ...

By grosshooman

"๐˜›๐˜ข๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง [๐˜ง๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜ฏ๐˜ข๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ] ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ..๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜บ๐˜ข.." -Keisuke Baji Chifuyu Matsuno x... More

[โšก๏ธ]
[1]
[2]
[3]
[4]
[5]
[6]
[7]
[8]
[9]
[10]
[11]
[12]
[13] -โšก๏ธ
[14]-โšก๏ธ
[15]-โšก๏ธ
nice seeing you here
[16]
[17]
[18]
[19]
[20] - โšก๏ธ
[21]
[22]
[23]
[24]-โšก๏ธ
dance with her
[25]-โšก๏ธ
[26]-โšก๏ธ
[27]-โšก๏ธ
[28]-โšก๏ธ
when
[29] - โšก๏ธ
[30] - โšก๏ธ
[31] - โšก๏ธ
it was Mikey all along
[32]
[33]
you and I are friends
[34]
[35]
[36]
[38]
you're no fun
[39]
[40]
[41]
[42]
[43]
[44]
[45]
[46]
[47]
how did you know
[48]
[49]
[50]
[51]
what if..
[52]
bonus: dance with her (w/ baji and mikey ver.)
bonus: who knows [first name] better (ft. [author])
bonus: the wedding (w/ the requested characters) pt.1

[37]

4.1K 221 147
By grosshooman

Chifuyu

As soon as I heard the bell, I stood up from my chair and began stacking some of my papers.

School's over, and it's time for me to head to my part-time job..but before that, I must walk [first name] home. It may be tiring for me but I don't really mind. "Hey, Matsuno!" I heard one of my classmates call for me, making me look at him as he walks his way to where I am. "Yeah?"

"There's some hot chick outside, and she's looking for you." He said, grinning at me with his cheeks slightly pink. I shot him a cold glare--since I know who he's referring to. I mean, the only chick who would go here is no other than [first name]. Then another one of my classmates came and grabbed him by the shoulders, a bit in a panic, "The girl outside is his girlfriend, dumbass!" he whispered--more like, yelled.

He flinched, "H-Huh?" then he looked at me nervously and bowed, "S-Sorry about that!" he apologized--sounding like a wimp. I sighed as I walked past them, "It's fine, just.." I stopped to look at him one last time, "Just don't call her hot again.."

He gulped and nodded at me before he and my other classmate ran off.

When I got outside I saw [first name] leaning against the wall, holding her school bag. She immediately flashed me a smile and said, "Were you about to leave?"

"Nope. I'm still organizing my stuff, come in." I said as I went back inside to where my things are, with her behind me. I watched some of my classmates greet her before they leave the room. After a few minutes, all of my classmates had already left the room. "So what's up? It's kinda rare of you coming here.." I said as I put the papers that I stack in my backpack. I'm usually the one who goes to her classroom before we leave school.

"Well, I just want to let you know that I'm going to Harajuku." she said, making me look at her. "Huh? You're going alone?" I asked. She shook her head, "I'm going there with Akashi, she wanted to go shopping.."

Shopping?

I gave her a serious look, "[first name] you hate shopping." I said as I put on my backpack. Is she messing with me?---She's the only girl that I know who hates shopping.

She sighed, "Yeah, I'm only coming with her because she needs someone to carry her bags.." she said lazily. I raised a brow at her, "Then..don't go?" I said as I began walking out the room, with her behind me.

She let out a weak laugh and said, "This is Akashi, Chifuyu. She'll kill me if I didn't show up." I gave her a weird look and said, "You've been seeing her a lot lately.."

She raised a brow at me, "Because she's my friend..?"

"And I'm your boyfriend, so, no. You're going straight home." I said, I can feel myself frowning at the thought. I know this Akashi is her friend and all, but I haven't really met that girl yet. Then my eyes widened when I began to think of something--what if this Akashi girl isn't a girl at all--? I immediately shook the thought away.

No.

[first name] isn't like that.

"What?" she said, almost in a whisper. I stopped and turned to face her, making her stop too. "I said, you're going straight home. I'm not allowing you to go to Harajuku." I said to her sternly.

She stayed quiet, staring at me. I stared back at her, giving her an emotionless look. It's a good thing that we're the only ones in the hallway or else---if someone saw us right now, they'll totally gossip about it and make it seem like it's an issue. Then [first name]'s face softened—a small, yet wicked smile formed on her lips, making me flinch--uh oh.

I know that look.

Should I..

Should I run?

She gently put both of her hands on my chest, I mentally gulped--shit, I know what's next. Before I could react and run for my life, she aggressively pushed me and pinned me to the wall. I can feel my whole body getting cold as I look at her with my eyes wide. Then I heard her let out a soft laugh, causing my heart to skip a beat, then the most terrifying thing happened.. she spoke,

"Is my adorable boyfriend being protective..?"

She looked at me with a small yet seductive smile on her face and her lambent eyes staring deep into my frightened-looking ones. I gulped--then she tilted her head at me and said,

"Or he just doesn't want me to see my friend..?"

"[first name]—" I stopped when she leaned closer to me, her face was almost touching mine and her lips were—centimeters away from my lips. I closed my eyes shut, I can feel my cheeks heating up when I realized what our current position was—and I feel like I'm about to explode just by thinking about it. "What's wrong?" I heard her ask in a very cold tone. I stayed quiet with my eyes still shut--because I know if I answer or make any kind of sound...

I'm dead.

I heard her let out another soft laugh, making me shiver in fear. Then I began to feel her---breathing near my neck. My eyes snapped open and I nearly had a heart attack when I saw her on the crook on my neck, "[f-first name]..w-we might get caught.." I whispered softly--a bit too soft. But she still managed to hear me clearly.

"Caught..? But we're not doing anything.." she smirked as I watch her lips come closer, and closer to my neck—

I think I'm gonna have a seizure.

Then that's when..it happened. I felt her soft lips gently touch my neck, I can feel my cheeks burning when she did that. Then she did it again,

and again,

and again,

and again.

She began planting soft kisses on my neck—and it's killing me, I'm slightly liking it, but it's killing me. "[first name]..stop." I said as I was about to put a hand on her shoulder, but before I could place my hand—she grabbed my wrist, preventing me touch her, and making me freeze on the spot. Then she spoke, "what's the magic word?"

I gulped, "P-Please..?"

She frowned, and pressed her body against mine. I blushed—I know I'm redder than a tomato right now. As she did that, I can feel something really soft pressing against the lower part of my chest and I'm sure it's her—

I think my nose is about to bleed..

I groaned in frustration--I can't take it anymore. "Okay! Alright! You can go!" I accidentally raised my voice at her. That's when she pulled away, and her seductive look immediately vanished—thank God. Then she gave me an innocent smile, as if she didn't do anything to me.

"Great." she said, and quickly gave me a soft kiss on the cheek. "I'll go now. Be awesome at your part-time job! Bye bye~" she began walking away, waving at me enthusiastically like a damn 5-year-old.

I waved back at her—scowling as I watched her leave. "That girl can be so unpredictable.." I said to myself. "and it's driving me nuts.."

I hate it when she acts like that.

Not only does it scare me, makes me want to almost shit myself, and makes me submissive..but it also makes me—I froze.

I suddenly felt like my pants just got a little tight. When I looked down, my eyes grew wide when I saw—

Great..

Just great.

I angrily ran to an open window and quickly spotted [first name] almost at the gate of the school, "DAMN YOU, [FIRST NAME]!" I shouted, with my cheeks blushing in embarrassment.

It caused her to stop walking and turn to where I am. She flinched when she looked up and saw me--looking at her annoyingly.

"W-What did I do..?" she asked, completely clueless. I dropped a sweat when I saw how puzzled she looks. I pinched the bridge of my nose and sighed--

I can't go to my part-time job like this..

Takemichi

I looked at the time on my phone, and it's already 3:26 pm. I scanned the place, yawning. There's still no sign of Senju--what's taking that guy so long?

He said 3 pm at Harajuku, and I've been waiting for him for almost 30 minutes now. I scratched the side of my head as another yawn escaped my mouth, "Where the hell is that guy.." I said to myself.

"Takemichi!

"Huh?" I heard a familiar voice behind me, making me turn to see who it was. I flinched when I saw [first name]-chan running her way to me, and she's still wearing our school's uniform for girls. "[first name]-chan?? What are you doing here?!"

She laughed as she went beside me and gave me a gentle pat on my back, "The same reason why you're here." she said in a slightly cheery tone. My eyes slightly widened when she said that, "H-Huh? You're here because of Senju too?!"

She gave me a nod, "Yup," she looked around, "and I can see she's not here yet." she said.

"Yeah, I--wait a minute. She?" I looked at her in confusion. She raised a brow at me, she was about to say something when suddenly we heard someone coming from behind us.

"Ah! [first name]! Hanagaki! Sorry to keep you two waiting!"

[first name] turned around and I saw her smile brightly, "Senju!" she waved her hand enthusiastically as she began taking a few steps. Senju's here--finally. I've been waiting here for almost half an hour now. When I turned to face Senju, I was surprised to see a girl talking to [first name]. She has short hair and a height that's no different from [first name].

Eh?

I thought Senju's already here?

I listened to [first name] talk to this girl, "I'm so sorry for keeping you waiting." said the girl.  [first name] gave her a friendly smile, "I just got here like 2 minutes ago, I think Takemichi's the one who's been waiting.." she said, glancing at me. "Really? Well then," then the girl turned to me, "Let's go." she said to me.

H-Huh?

I stared at the girl in pure confusion. Who the hell is she? Then [first name] went next to the girl, making me more confused--she knows her? "[f-frst name]-chan—?"

"We're going shopping and you're going to carry my shopping bags, okay?" said the girl, eyeing me like I'm her servant or something. I just stared at her, still confused as hell, "H-Huh? I'm sorry but...who are you?"

I saw [first name] shot me a weird look--she was looking at me like I'm crazy, and it's making me even more confused. Then the girl started raising her voice at me, "Hey! That's kinda rude! It's me, Senju! You promised yesterday, remember?!"

I stayed quiet for a moment, staring at her. I examined her from head to toe, and the longer I stare at her..the more I realize that she kinda looks like Senju..then that's when it hit me--

"HUUUUUUUUUUH?! YOU'RE A GIRL?!"

[first name] raised a brow at me, "Huh? You don't know?" she said, still giving me a weird look. Then the girl who told me that she's Senju glared at me, "So? You got a problem with that?" she said, making me flinch. I noticed a vein bulging on her forehead, I can tell she's annoyed, "Are you saying that I look like a guy?"

I flinched--Shit, she is Senju. "N-Nah...But..I mean, you're Brahman's top..right?" I said, awkwardly. She sighed, "Yes and if you got no problem with that, let's go." she said as she grabbed [first name]-chan's wrist and began dragging her with her, leaving me behind. "W-Wait! Wait for me!" I ran so I can catch up.

[first name] and Senju were walking in front of me, and Senju was still holding [first name]'s wrist as they walk. "One of the three deities is a lady?! That's so cool!" I blurted out. Senju looked over her shoulder, "You're so annoying.." she said, letting go of [first name]'s wrist and began unzipping her school bag. Then [first name] glanced at me, "You didn't know that Senju's a girl?" she asked, giving me a warm smile.

I nodded, "Yeah.."

She laughed as she turn her attention back in front, "Oh Takemichi.." she said, shaking her head disapprovingly. Then Senju pulled out a credit card from her bag, showing it to me, "Today's shopping in Harajuku is because Takeomi told me to do 'something that's more ladylike'." she said, smiling at me.

"Takeomi?"

She put her credit card back in her bag and said, "Yep, the vice president of Brahman, Takeomi Akashi!"

Oh..She was talking about the tall guy named Akashi. So that's his full name—Takeomi Akashi. Then Senju spoke again, "Everyone in Brahman are a bunch of old dudes so it feels great to have another person joining who's my age!"

I looked at [first name] then back to her, "Umm, [first name]-chan is officially a member now too, right?" I asked, pointing at [first name] beside her. She hummed, "Yep, ever since the Sengoku period, I've been trying to get her to join Brahman, but she kept on declining the offer.." she grinned, then she harshly wrapped an arm around [first name], making her stumble a bit, "Because this best friend of mine is a goody-two-shoes and hates violence despite being a total badass!" said Senju proudly. I couldn't help but smile at them, they're so close.

I heard [first name] groaning lazily, "If Takeomi-san told you to do something 'ladylike', why did you drag me along? You have Takemichi to carry your bags.." she said boringly. Senju giggled at her, "Because I know how much you hate shopping, and I want to see you suffer while I have my fun!" she said in a cheery tone. [first name] slouched after Senju said that--

Chifuyu did say that [first name] hates shopping..

Then they both stopped when they saw a shop near us. I saw Senju's eyes sparkling, "Woah! Look, [first name]! Their clothes look so cool! Let's go inside!" she said, dragging [first name] with her. "Right behind you.." said [first name] boringly.

My face immediately dropped when I saw the shop, it looked so dark and emo, and what creeps me out more is the name of the shop--the sign literally says 'Suicide". "W-Wait! That shop looks shady as hell! Come back here you two!" I tried stopping them. I can see Senju looking so excited about the shop, while [first name]—

was the exact opposite..

third person

After so many shops that the trio has been, they're now at their 10th shop. Takemichi sat on a  bench, with him were Senju's bags and [first name]'s school bag.

Senju is now trying on what looks like an oversized hoodie. The saleslady beside her smiled and said, "That looks super good on you!! And your friend also looks so beautiful in the dress that you picked out for her!"

Senju gave her a smile then her attention went to where the fitting rooms are—where [first name] is, already changing back to her uniform. "Want me to buy it for you, [first name]?" Senju asked, raising her voice so [first name] can hear.

"No. It's too tight, too revealing and—" they heard [first name] let out a grunt. "And I can't get it off me!" [first name] complained, making Senju laugh a little while Takemichi just listened to the poor [first name] struggling. "You don't have to force her to do the things that she doesn't want to do, ya know.." said Takemichi awkwardly.

"Meh, she'll be fine." said Senju as she looks at herself in the mirror.

Then Takemichi looked at her and spoke, "By the way, about Akashi-san. How did you know him?"

Senju turned to face him, "Know him?" she said, raising a brow at him. "I mean, he's a former member of the first generation Black Dragon, he should be in his mid 20's, right? Meanwhile you're around my age, aren't you?" Takemichi asked.

"How we met, huh.." Senju sighed, "Well, he's my older brother." she said, causing Takemichi to jump a little, "Eh?? You guys are siblings?" he said in disbelief.

"Yup, my real name is Senju Akashi. [first name] knows that." she said, then a bright smile appeared on her face, "Senju Kawaragi is like a professional work name! Same goes with [first name]! I want her real name to stay hidden! So we call her Kawaragi when we're in Brahman! It's kinda funny though! Because there are rumors saying that she's related to me! I think that's how she got her name, 'The Untouchable Kawaragi'!" she explained.

Then her attention went back to where the fitting rooms are, "Got me thinking about Haruchiyo.." she said.

Takemichi heard, "Haruchiyo..?"

Then Senju began walking her way to where the fitting rooms are, "I think you know
him, you know the former Tokyo Manji Gang 5th division vice president? Haruchiyo Sanzu?" she said as she opened the curtain of the fitting room—where [first name] is.

"What the—? Senju—!" [first name] tried stopping her to get inside. "Too late, [first name]. I'm already here." she said, closing the curtains.

Takemichi dropped a sweat after he witnessed that, then his mind went back to the guy that Senju was talking about. Then he remembered what the former 5th division vice captain of Toman looks like, "huh..? You mean that Sanzu? You know that guy?" he said as he walk his way near the fitting rooms so he can hear Senju's response, "Yeah! He's my second brother!"

"EHHHHH?!" Takemichi reacted—he was so shocked what he just discovered.

Then Senju opened the curtain of the fitting room in full force, revealing her and [first name] still in their undergarments, "YES!! WE'RE THE MYSTERIOUS THREE SIBLINGS!" she said.

She was already wearing a skirt but she was still in a sports bra, and the same goes with [first name] but her bra isn't like Senju's—it was a lace bra. "SENJU WHAT THE FUCK?!" [first name] yelled angrily at her friend—covering herself.

Takemichi's eyes were wide and his cheeks were red after what Senju just did. "Hold on! You're still in your undergarments!!" he yelled at Senju.

[first name] was still covering herself, then she looked at Takemichi, "Cover your fucking eyes, Takemichi!" she yelled at him. A soft yelp escaped Takemichi's mouth as he quickly covered his eyes with his forearm, "I'm sorry, [first name]-chan!" he said, using his other arm to find the curtain of the fitting room—when he found it, he immediately closed it for them.

"C'mon! It's just a sports bra!" said Senju's behind the curtain. Takemichi crossed his arms with his cheeks still red after what he just saw, "It's still a problem!" he said, raising his voice.

"I don't want to share a fitting room
with you ever again.." said [first name], putting on her uniform. "Aww, you're hurting my feelings, [first name].." said Senju in a teasing tone, who is also putting on her uniform.

When Takemichi has already recovered with what happened, he asked Senju, "So..is Sanzu-san in Brahman too..?"

[first name] froze when she heard Takemichi ask that, and she glanced at Senju.

"Um..Haruchiyo has no interest regarding me or Brahman's top. Even though I'm the strongest, and even when I'm endorsed by Takeomi, he's never interested." said Senju, leaving Takemichi speechless. "That's why he's in the Kanto Manji Gang.." Senju added.

That's when Takemichi began to realize things.

Senju and [first name] are now done changing, "Are we done shopping?" [first name] asked lazily, wanting to hear a 'yes' from Senju.

Senju smiled warmly at her as she opened the curtains then her attention went to Takemichi, "Alriiight!! Let's go to the next store, Hanagaki!!" she said in a cheery tone.

That's when [first name] collapsed on the floor.

While Takemichi's jaw dropped, "Huh?! Already?!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4K 168 14
โ‹†.หš แกฃ๐ญฉ ๐Ž๐๐„๐’๐‡๐Ž๐“๐’โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ” ๐—ช๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜ ๐—ฑ๐—ผ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐—ฒ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ป ๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐—น๐—น ๐˜๐—ต๐—ถ๐˜€? ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ? ...
43.9K 1.8K 13
"๐ˆ ๐ฅ๐ข๐ค๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ" "๐ˆ ๐ฅ๐ข๐ค๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ญ๐จ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ข๐œ๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐จ" "๐ˆ๐ญ๐ฌ ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ง๐ž ๐ข๐Ÿ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐๐จ๐ง๐ญ. ๐ˆ๐ฆ ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ž๐ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ข๐ญ ๐›๐ฒ ๐ง๐จ๐ฐ" "๐ฌ...
1.5K 65 16
๐–ฆน ึ— ๐–ค ื… ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฅ๐จ๐จ๐ค๐ฌ ๐ฉ๐ซ๐ž๐ญ๐ญ๐ฒ ๐จ๐ง ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ! โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โฉ‡โฉ‡ ๐“„ณ ๐ฌ๐ก๐ž ๐ก๐š๐ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ฉ๐จ๐ฐ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ž๐š๐ฅ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐ก๐ž๐š๐ซ๐ญ๐ฌ...
438K 15.3K 35
"๐‘บ๐’‰๐’† ๐’๐’๐’—๐’†๐’” ๐’Ž๐’† ๐’Ž๐’๐’“๐’† ๐’•๐’‰๐’‚๐’ ๐’‚๐’๐’š ๐’๐’‡ ๐’š๐’๐’–. " "๐’€๐’๐’– ๐’˜๐’Š๐’”๐’‰, ๐’”๐’‰๐’† ๐’๐’ƒ๐’—๐’Š๐’๐’–๐’”๐’๐’š ๐’‡๐’Š๐’๐’…๐’” ๐’Ž๐’† ๐’‚๐’” ๏ฟฝ...