Writer's skill [ Quick Transm...

By vixenthevillain

Zhia Xiang received the opportunity to transmigrate in different words to help wishes become true. She gets t... More

Chapter 1:Deal.
Chapter 2:English teacher.
Chapter 3:English teacher(2).
Chapter 4:Yakuza.
Chapter 5: Yakuza(2).
Chapter 6:Yakuza(3).
Chapter 7: Vampire.
Chapter 8:Prince.
Chapter 9:Prince(2).
Chapter 10:Prince(3).
Chapter 11:Prince(4).
Chapter 12:Contract.
Chapter 13:Contract(2).
Chapter 14:Contract(3).
Chapter 15:Contract(4).
Chapter 16:Contract(5).
Chapter 17:Contract(6).
Chapter 18:Contract(7).
Chapter 19:Classmate.
Chapter 20:Classmate(2).
Chapter 21:Classmate(3).
Chapter 22:Classmate(4).
Chapter 23:Classmate(5).
Chapter 24:His Highness.
Chapter 25:His Highness(2).
Chapter 26:His Highness(3).
Chapter 27:His Highness(4).
Chapter 28:His Highness(5).
Chapter 29:His Highness(6).
Chapter 30:His Highness(7).
Chapter 31:Two faced.
Chapter 32:Two faced(2).
Chapter 33:Two faced(3).
Chapter 34:Two faced(4).
Chapter 35: Two faced(5).
Chapter 36:Two faced(6).
Chapter 37:Two faced(7).
Chapter 38:Dark magic.
Chapter 39:Dark magic(2).
Chapter 40:Dark magic(3).
Chapter 41:Dark magic (4).
Chapter 42:Dark magic(5).
Chapter 43:Dark magic(6).
Chapter 44:Dark magic(7).
Chapter 45:Dark magic(8).
Chapter 47:Dark magic(10).
Chapter 48:Dark magic(11).
Chapter 49:The general.
Chapter 50:The general (2).
Chapter 51:The general...? (3).

Chapter 46:Dark magic(9).

1K 43 8
By vixenthevillain

❝I feel like there is something on your mind that is troubling you. If you feel safe to tell me, I'll listen to your problems. ❞Maec said, looking at Isabelle who got lost once again in her thoughts.

Isabelle looked up at him and smiled.

❝You're too kind. ❞ She said, blushing.

❝I just want to help you, the thoughts you harbor seem heavy on you. I think you'll feel better if you tell me, I swear I won't tell a soul about you probleme. ❞Maec said raising his hands in air.

Isabelle smiled and decided to tell him what's troubling her.

❝A few days ago I met a woman in front of a store. I approached her and he spoke for a while... she told me something that terrifies me, Maec. She said my father had a wife and a daughter that he threw out because the child was born with dark magic. She was that child and her mother died due to illness. I can't stop thinking about it and I'm afraid to ask father about it. I saw the pain in her eyes and I didn't felt like she's deceiving me. ❞Isabelle explained, hugging herself due to the chills she feel down her spine.

Maec noticed her state and placed a comforting hand on her back.

❝Have you seen her since? ❞He asked.

❝No, I've searched around, but I haven't. I'm afraid that she was telling the truth and my father is a monster. ❞Isabelle added, hiding her face in her palms.

❝What will you do if it's true? ❞Maec asked, rubbing her back gently.

❝I don't know. I can't look at him the same since then. I know he's power hungry, but to throw his wife and baby girl out in the streets... not even lions will kill their cubs like that. ❞Isabelle spoke, anxiety making its way in her body.

❝Have you tried asking servants about it? ❞Maec asked.

❝No, I'm afraid they'll tell father. ❞

Maec looked at her and tried to find a way to solve her problem.

❝What if I search the archives? If Duke Albertine was married we'll find that there. ❞Maec suggested.

Isabelle looked at him and bit the inside of her cheek.

❝Can you do that? ❞She asked, hopeful.

❝Yes. ❞Maec replied smiling at her.

❝I would love to find the truth about what happened.❞Isabelle added.

❝Wait here, I'll be right back. ❞Maec said before rushing to the archives room.

Isabelle looked at his back smiling. She could hear her heart beat loudly in her chest.

❝Your highness, how can I be of help? ❞

Victor looked at the man silently and placed the royal blue flower on the counter.

❝Take the biggest gem and make a ring from it, it's for my fiance. ❞Victor said.

The man carefully took the flower in his hands.

❝What shall I do with the rest of the gems? ❞ He asked.

Victor pondered for a moment before answering:

❝A bracelet. ❞

❝Understood.❞The man replied, sweat forming on his forehead.

❝Alright. ❞Victor simply replied and left, a smile forming in his face.

Zhia Xiang was looking out of the window, admiring the sky.

❝Isn't it beautiful? ❞Genevieve asked.

Zhia Xiang turned around to face the Queen.

❝It is. ❞She replied.

The Queen walked next to Zhia Xiang and smiled at her.

❝How are things with my son? ❞ The queen asked curious.

❝Very good, your majesty. ❞Zhia Xiang replied.

❝I'm glad, he can be difficult at times, but he is a good man so be patient with him. It's his first time in a relationship. ❞Genevieve spoke.

❝Here you are. ❞Victor said as he walked towards the two women.

❝How is my son doing? You've been very busy with your fiance these days. ❞The Queen said smiling cheeky.

Victor looked at Zhia Xiang who understood that it's time for the kidnapping.

❝I'm good, now if you excuse us, we have plans. ❞Victor added.

Genevieve chuckle and nodded her head.

❝Have fun then. ❞ She added before leaving.

Zhia Xiang followed Victor and the two secretly left the Palace.

❝He's in the archives, but he isn't alone. ❞Victor stated.

Zhia Xiang smiled and took a pill out of her pocket, swallowing it. Her appearance changed once again under Victor's eyes.

❝Does it look convincing? ❞ Zhia Xiang asked in her priest disguise.

❝It does. ❞Victor answered.

Zhia Xiang gave him a last look before walking into the archived, spotting Maec who was reading a few files concentrated.

She looked at the other three priests in the room and decided to her Maec out with her so she walked up to him.

❝The head priest is looking for you. ❞Zhia Xiang said looking at Maec with a calm demeanor.

❝Oh! You startled me, I was concentrated. Had Duke Albertine left? ❞Maec asked.

❝So that bastard is here too. ❞

❝Not yet. ❞Zhia Xiang replied.

❝Alright, I'll leave. Can I ask you for a favor? ❞Maec asked.

❝Sure. ❞Zhia Xiang replied.

❝Lady Isabelle is in the inner garden waiting for me, can you tell her I left to see father? ❞

❝Alright. ❞

❝Thank you so much!❞Maec explained before rushing out.

Zhia Xiang followed him and when the surroundings were clear of witnessed, she knocked him up with one quick move.

Maec fell down on the grass, behind the fountain. Victor came at Zhia Xiang's signal and carried Maec back to the castle.

❝I wonder what's taking him so long...❞Isabelle wondered as it's been long since Maec left to look at the archives.

❝What do you mean my son disappeared? ❞The head priest asked looking at Isabelle.

❝He said he'll come back, but he didn't so I got worried. I walked to the archives where he was supposed to be, but another priest told me he already left. ❞Isabelle explained, worried that Maec encountered danger.

The head priest called for a meeting and interrogated everyone, only to discover that Maec wasn't nowhere to be seen.

❝Fuck!❞The best priest cursed and ordered for a search.

Isabelle return with Oliver at their estate. She was eaten by worry and guilt.

Maybe if I didn't let him go to the archives he wouldn't have disappeared... Maec, please be alright. ❞ Isabelle prayed silently for his safety while Oliver was pulling his hair stressed.

❝If he's dead what are going to do... there isn't any potential suitor unless we manage to get Philip. ❞ Oliver spoke.

Isabelle looked at her father in disbelief and something in her finally snapped.

❝Father! How can you think about such thing when he is missing?! Is power the only thing that matters to you? You've... become greedy. ❞Isabelle spoke, her voice raising with each thought that run through her head.

❝Don't raise your voice at me, you should know I'm doing this for your future too.❞Oliver spoke, pointing his index finger at her.

❝You know... it feels like all of this is for you, not for me. You never asked me about what I want... unlike you, power doesn't matter to me, if a have a roof over my head then I'm satisfied. ❞Isabelle continued, beginning to realize how bad Oliver actually is.

❝Do you want to die on the streets then? Stop being ungrateful! ❞Oliver raised his voice.

❝Is this who you truly are? Then this means she was right... you're a monster. ❞Isabelle said with saddens in her voice.

❝What nonsense are you spouting?! ❞Oliver asked angry.

❝Tell me, is it true that you were married to a woman named Sophia and you two had a daughter? She was born with dark magic so you threw the two out and left them to die! ❞

Oliver's eyes widened in shock and that was the confirmation Isabelle needed.

❝You really did it, didn't you?! What kind of monster does that to their own child?! ❞Isabelle shouted, finally letting anger fuel her. ❝And now you're using me as a tool to climb in power... with such father I better die of hunger on the streets! ❞She added, tears streaming down her face.

Oliver realized that he is a bad situation, but if he looses Isabelle he looses his chance to gain power trough marriage.

❝Listen to me, dear. It wasn't like that... ❞ Oliver spoke, desperately trying to find a way out of the situation.

❝Then how was it? Tell me. ❞Isabelle demanded.

Oliver was searching for an excuse, but Isabelle saw thought it.

❝You're worst that a monster. ❞Isabelle said before running to her room.

She locked the doors and fell to her knees, letting her tears fall on the carpet.

❝Maec... what would you do if you were me? I pray you're safe and you'll return to me. ❞

❝Will you tell me what have you done? ❞Victor asked staring at Zhia Xiang.

❝No,it's a secret. ❞Zhia Xiang replied.

❝I don't like you keeping secrets from me. ❞Victor added, folding his arms.

Zhia Xiang shrugged and looked in the closet for a change of clothes.

❝The black one.❞Victor simply said.

She looked at him and nodded her head.

❝Good choice. ❞ Zhia Xiang added before taking the dress in her hands.

❝I'll wait outside. ❞

❝Sure. ❞

Zhia Xiang changed into the dress and put red lipstick on before leaving the room.

Victor looked at her and nodded his head, saying:

❝Suits you well. ❞

❝Thanks. Let's go. ❞Zhia Xiang said linking arms with him.

The two got in the royal carriage and drove to the church to see the prisoner they had.

❝That brat is here? Now, of all times! ❞The head priest exclaimed, cursing Victor under his breath.

Victor and Zhia Xiang entered the room, both smiling.

❝I've been noticed you found the witch and I'm here to see her. ❞Victor stated, giving the priest a cold look.

❝Sure, follow me. ❞The head priest said through his teeth and lead the way to the prisoners dungeons.

Zhia Xiang looked around quietly, waiting for agent 0 to return from his mission.

Victor and Zhia Xiang followed the head priest until they reached a cell where a little girl was standing, on the cold ground, shivering.

Zhia Xiang looked at her and her mind played imaged with Morgan being in the same situation with this poor child.

The head priest took a set of keys and opened the cell, allowing another priest to drag the child out.

❝Black hair and red eyes, she is the evil witch that caused the death of those inocent citizens. ❞ The head priest spoke, giving the girl dirty looks like she's dirt on his shoes.

Zhia Xiang scoffed internally and though ❝Innocent my ass❞.

❝I'll take her into custody. ❞Victor stated, signaling his guards to take the child.

The duo expected the head priest to argue or try to insult Victor in a subtle manner, but he didn't.

❝Alright, I'll have to leave now if you excuse me,your highness. ❞The head priest said and rushed out of the dungeons.

❝I found it! ❞Agent 0 exclaimed as he ran to Zhia Xiang. ❝We walk back a while then a right, a left and we'll reach a death end, but there is a secret room hidden behind the wall. ❞

Zhia Xiang smiled and pat agent 0's head.

❝I've told you before to stop treating me like a pet! ❞ Agent 0 angrily said.

❝I know, I know. ❞Zhia Xiang said smiling.

❝You're talking with the cat? ❞Victor whispered in her ear.

❝He found the artifact room. ❞Zhia Xiang whispered back.

❝Good job. ❞Victor added smiling.

The two left, or so they made everyone believe. After getting in the carriage and distancing themselves from the church, the two got down and snuck back inside to get to the magic artifact the church owns.

❝Here, behind this wall. ❞Agent 0 said, pointing to a specific brick on the wall.

Zhia Xiang pressed the brick and the wall opened, revealing a set of stairs. She looked at Victor who stepped in first and she followed after.

❝I don't sense any traps. ❞Victor stated.

❝Me neither. ❞Zhia Xiang agreed.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

96.7K 6.3K 28
Imagine getting Isekai'd into a web novel. Now add constellations, annoying Dokkaebis, and ...other stuff. Hi, my name is Ha-Neul Park. And my life? ...
Allea By Ruji

General Fiction

820K 30.1K 66
[Part 1 | Completed ✓] Allea's life can be summed up in one word; waste. Looking back all she saw was a girl running behind things, things that never...
55.7K 2K 37
What will happen if you got transmigrated in MDZS as Wei Wuxian's sister? What will you do? How will you save your brother's life? And what powers do...
14K 986 51
Our beloved protagonist was a force of unparalleled might, a being whose power eclipsed all others that had ever graced existence. Yet, in the cruel...