CONFUSED BUT LOVE

By Fang_Tinghao

We all know that love is magical.which even it can lost our own self for the person which we love. This is th... More

❤INTRODUCTION❤
🌹THE BEGINNING🌹
🌹FIRST MEETING WITH FIGHT🌹
🌹HUNTING PAST🌹
🌹LOSTING THE FEELINGS🌹
🌹WISH FULFILLED🌹
🌹TRUTH OF CHEATING🌹
🌹FORGIVENESS🌹
🌹PROPOSED🌹
🌹HUGE SHOCKED🌹
🌹LOST WITH CHANGE🌹
🌹COMING BACK🌹
🌹PROVED🌹
🌹SAVER FROM DEATH🌹
🌹THE PERSON HE LOVE🌹
🌹SCARED FOR THE SPIDER🌹
🌹HIS BEST BUDDY🌹
🌹WORST🌹
🌹REMEMBER EVERYTHING🌹
🌹CUTENESS🌹
🌹WHO IS THIS RECHAL...?🌹
🌹NEW PAIR WITH MARRIAGE🌹
🌹MYSTERY TRUTH🌹
🌹BROKEN PROPOSED🌹
🌹TRUTH OF MEDICINE🌹
🌹SHEN OR CHEN🌹
🌹FORCE MARRIAGE🌹
🌹RECHAL IS BACK🌹
🌹HAPPINESS FOR Y AND X🌹
🌹ADOPT CHILD🌹
🌹HEART TO HEART CONNECTION🌹
🌹BROKEN WORDS🌹
🌹NEW LOVE🌹
🌹FIRST KISS🌹
🌹OPERATION SUCCESS🌹
🌹WHAT IS HAVE IN HIS HEART🌹
🌹KIDNAP🌹
🌹GUN SHOOT🌹
🌹TOGETHER🌹

🌹MYSTERY PERSON🌹

42 9 24
By Fang_Tinghao

Chen (confused): Bro...what happens to you...? Why you beat me like this...?

Shen (angry grab his coller): You basted...I really thought that you love her truly...I know you change her medicine but I never thought that you will be this much cheap... (tears eyes) is this your love...now...now.

He push him and take his hand from his coller. Sit on the grass and start crying so much. Alisha also feel bad for him then she came trowed to him and huge him for side.

Alisha (consoling): Shen...don't cry nothing will happen to her...I will not let anything happens to her. Believe me.

Chen (politely): Can someone tell what happen to her...?

Then Alisha look at him.

FlashBack Start

Devid: Actually...I think she take wrong medicine long time...if I was right then as a side affect first she has a headache with dizziness then after if she continually take it then blood vomiting.it can affect to her heart too.

They both het shocked to hearing this.tears continually start following from shen's eyes.

Shen (sobbing): Th...en...what can we do for this...?

Dr: Still we can't do anything because she doesn't came to her seance but if she came then we can do a heart operation but it's also so riskey but if till now her condition is ok...but we can't tell it in the future of there get any critical moment then she need a donater...

Shen (shocked): Wha...what...but donater for what.

Dr: She need heart donater...she need some who can give that person's life for her.

They both get shocked to hearing this and look at each others eyes

Dr: Mr Shen if you can ready a donater for that...but still you all have time. We will try our best to do everything.

FlashBack End.

Chen stand still like Straus. Shen get up and look at him and give him a dead glacing.

Shen (full of arrogant): Remember this carefully if something happen to her no one can get wrose than me...also no one can save you from me.

Alisha (suddenly): Bit I don't understand after she get to lnow the truth still she take that medicine...ot can't happen...(look at chen coldly) did you give it to her...?

Chen: What are you saying the day her consent Dr.Devid call me and say her health conditions after that I stop giving her that medicine.do was cristy.

Everyone together (confused): Then who is the one...who can give her this medicine...?

Other side a person he was sitting on the chair and smiling continually while look at something.

Person (laughing loudly): What are you both now going to do...kill yourself for her...no one can know what happen to her or who did this to her.
This is your punishment for troubling me Mr.Shen and Chen you came to fight with wrong person now...you have to pay for your deeds not only you but a sweet girl have to pay for her life for it.

Yuen, Xaing Sen and Lily is home they also know what happen to sofia they all feel bad for her. Yuen is continually crying.

Xiang (concern); Hey...why are you crying nothing will happen to her until shen and chen is with her so stop crying.

Yuen (crying): But why...why every time she have to stuff so much like this...?

Xiang huge her from side because she doesn't can't give her answer for that.

Then Shen , Chen and Alisha all go towed to the word others waiting for them. As soon as they came to their cristy came to them.

Cristy (worried): Please anyone tell what happen ro her...is she ok now...?

Chen and She wasn't able to tell anything then Alisha speake.

Alisha: Yeah...don't worried nothing will happen to her. Then shen go inside to the room which sofia is admit because chen go to the washroom he was continually crying so much.

Shen go to her and hold her hand then he sit beside her tears continually following his eyes while looking at her.

Shen (tears eyes): You know that I was love you so much if you can't love me I never forced you but...but sofia please...please don't try to leave us like this.
(Wipe his tears) You...you...I will give you a rwo day come out to your seance or I will definitely slap you harder.

Then a girl came inside while cover her face "she will definitely come.out" shen look at her.

Shen (confused): You...what are you doing here and who are you why you always following me...?

Girl (smile): So much questions in one time...ok I will firstly answer your first question...I came her for her and for other questions...

Saying this she removed her mask from her face look at her face shen get shocked because it was Alisha.

Alisha (smile): I think you got your answer for other questions.

Shen (shocked): What...but why you follow me...?

Alisha (smile): There have a person who think about you so much maybe she doesn't love you now but she care for you as a friend maybe as a family so she tell me this...but she only tell me to follow you she tell that your and chen's life is dangerous but I doesn't know what happen.

Shen (shocked): What...what dangerous for us.

Alisha: How would I know...?

That's when cristy came inside she have tends on her face.look at her like that shen get more tends.

Cristy (tends): Shen...he...he...came back.

Shen (confused): Who...?

Cristy (worried): Alex.

They all get shocked ro hearing this and keep looking at each others face.

Other side meng get sleep while crying. Chang an and meli is still on the living area.then she also get a call after pick up the call she also have tends all over her face.her phone fall down . Chang an also het worried while look at her like that.

Chang an (worried): Hey...what happens...who called you is sofia is in dangerous...?

Meli (shocked): he is back...he os back...(loudly) Alex is back chang an.

Chang an (confused): But who is this Alex...?

Then she told everything about Alex to him and he get angry as well as shocked.then he huge her from side.

To Be Continues...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

253K 9.6K 200
~ Lan Xichen of the Gusu Clan and Jiang Cheng from the Yunmeng Jiang Clan are forced to get married by their families. And as both Jiang Cheng's...
244 7 4
Xie Lian isn't into cross dressing, thank you very much! His bestfriend, Shi Qingxuan, on the other hand, plans to make a move on her long time crush...
6.4K 373 48
They say a broken heart is useless, but what if it is that broken heart that will be the most priceless? Born into the world of Proud Immortal Demon...
117K 8.7K 56
Naive XIAO XIAN was first pulled in the world of love & Bliss, Friendship & Trust, Warmth & Protection by Millionaire Heirs, WANG BO & ZHAO LUSI, onl...