๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ ๐ข๐ซ๐ฅ | ๐‚๐ก๐ข๐Ÿ๏ฟฝ...

By grosshooman

"๐˜›๐˜ข๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง [๐˜ง๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜ฏ๐˜ข๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ] ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ..๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜บ๐˜ข.." -Keisuke Baji Chifuyu Matsuno x... More

[โšก๏ธ]
[1]
[2]
[3]
[4]
[5]
[6]
[7]
[8]
[9]
[10]
[11]
[12]
[13] -โšก๏ธ
[14]-โšก๏ธ
[15]-โšก๏ธ
nice seeing you here
[16]
[17]
[18]
[19]
[20] - โšก๏ธ
[21]
[22]
[23]
[24]-โšก๏ธ
dance with her
[25]-โšก๏ธ
[26]-โšก๏ธ
[27]-โšก๏ธ
[28]-โšก๏ธ
when
[29] - โšก๏ธ
[30] - โšก๏ธ
[31] - โšก๏ธ
it was Mikey all along
[32]
[33]
you and I are friends
[34]
[35]
[37]
[38]
you're no fun
[39]
[40]
[41]
[42]
[43]
[44]
[45]
[46]
[47]
how did you know
[48]
[49]
[50]
[51]
what if..
[52]
bonus: dance with her (w/ baji and mikey ver.)
bonus: who knows [first name] better (ft. [author])
bonus: the wedding (w/ the requested characters) pt.1

[36]

4.3K 249 101
By grosshooman

Takemichi stared at the Untouchable Kawaragi in shock---he couldn't believe that the famous mysterious man working under Brahman is a girl, and the most shocking part is that it's someone close to him--his friend..

[first name]..

When Draken and Inupi saw the Untouchable Kawaragi's face for the first time--they too were left speechless. Draken slapped himself, hard, thinking that all of this must be just a dream. Inupi stared at [first name] from afar, blinking, he shook his head then he rubbed his eyes and looked at her again--his eyes grew wider when he confirmed that he is not hallucinating. "Draken..are you seeing what I'm seeing..?" he whispered, not wanting anyone else but Draken to hear him. "Yes. Don't mention the name..it's not safe." Draken whispered back, his eyes not leaving [first name]--he couldn't believe what he's seeing.

[first name]...

wearing Brahman's uniform.

Some of the members of Rokuhara Tandai were also left speechless--it's their first seeing what the Untouchable Kawaragi truly looks like. And they didn't expect that the famous mysterious man named Kawaragi..will look like a girl. A beautiful, innocent-looking girl.

Little did they know that the Untouchable Kawaragi...is indeed a girl. And same goes with the Boss of Brahman, Senju Kawaragi.

Some were blushing as they stare at the Untouchable Kawaragi, one of them shook the feeling off and said, "Shit..can't believe I almost fell in love with a badass dude.." a fellow member standing beside him heard and it slightly weirded him out, "w-what?"

Senju smirked at the scene then she turned to Waka and Benkei beside her. "Told ya that she'll show up." she said, grinning at the duo. Waka remained expressionless while Benkei crossed his arms, "Whatever..she's super late anyways.." he mumbled.

South growled angrily at [first name], crouching down to meet her level. "Is that a threat..Kawaragi?" he said, tilting his head at her with his angry-looking eyes staring at her cold-looking ones.

[first name] tilted her head at South, copying him, and said, "Maybe."

Takemichi gulped, he wanted to faint when she said that. South balled his hands into a fist, he can feel his whole body shaking in anger, he felt insulted. [first name] narrowed her eyes at him and said, "So I suggest you get the fuck away from him." When Draken, Inupi, and Takemichi heard her say that,

it sent chills down to their spines.

South laughed sinisterly as he fixed his posture, cracking his neck. It made Takemichi flinch, but not [first name]. She remained composed, and her cold-looking eyes stayed focused on the representative of Rokuhara Tandai. "Make me." said South, grinning evilly at her.

[first name] gave him a serious look and pushed Takemichi away from her, making Takemichi confused, and nervous. "I'm not here to fight," she said, looking at South straight in the eyes. "I'm only here because of Hanagaki..but," she pulled something out her pocket--it was a hair tie. Draken's eyes widened when she began tying her hair up---watching her felt nostalgic to him. It makes him think of an old friend of his--

Keisuke Baji..

When [first name]'s done tying her long black hair up, her cold glare turned colder when her eyes met South's. "But if you don't stop acting like a bloodthirsty bitch, I guess we'll have to dance.." she said darkly, making everyone's skin crawl.

South growled at her, thinking that he just popped a vessel. "Why you little shrimp--!"

When he was about to punch her, someone immediately ran and blocked his fist—it was Benkei. South was taken aback at how fast the executive of Brahman was, "YOU'RE NOT WORTHY TO FIGHT BRAHMAN'S TOP 2!" Benkei yelled angrily and kneed him hard on the gut. South groaned in frustration, with a hand on his abdomen. Then someone came from above and kicked him hard on the nape—it was Wakasa. He did a flip and landed in front of [first name] on one knee, "Dare to touch Kawaragi with your filthy hands, and you won't be able to stand for months.." he said in a bored tone. South growled lowly at the dynamic duo as he stood back up on his feet.

Then Benkei turned to [first name], giving her an angry look. "Kawaragi! We're not here to brawl, damn it! You're just like Senju! How many times do I have to tell you two that our objective here is Takemichi Hanagaki!" He yelled at her, acting like a naggy mother. [first name] looked away from him with a bored look on her face and said, "Alright, I'm sorry..you don't have to yell at me..what are you? my mom?"

Benkei put a palm on his face, then Wakasa turned to him and said, "There's no need to lecture Kawaragi, Benkei." He said boringly. South groaned and was about to rush at them but all of the sudden--

they began to hear sirens.

Draken

"South!! I've left the old me in the Tokyo Manji Gang!!" I yelled, getting the asshole's attention. "I'll never join Rokuhara Tandai!!" I added.

He stayed quiet for a second, then he turned to his men and said, "Let's get out of here, everyone!"

Why does all of this crap just had to happen..

"Draken!" I heard someone call my name, I looked behind me and it was Akashi. He went up to me, putting a hand on my shoulder, "Sorry for just standing quietly." he said, then he went back to where Senju is. He took his umbrella from him and said, "Brahman! We're leaving too!"

Then I thought about [first name], making me look at where she is— she was standing 10 ft away from me, next to her was Brahman's boss, Senju. I stared at her, examining her from top to bottom. I still couldn't believe it--

She's the Untouchable Kawaragi..

The most talked about mysterious person working under Brahman..

Then Senju turned to [first name], "So that's Hanagaki?" [first name] nodded, then she noticed me staring at her. She stared back at me, giving me..what looks like an apologetic look.

[first name]..

I never thought that you would get involved in this kind of stuff..

And you kept it a secret from us..

Does Chifuyu knows about this..?

"Let's go, Kawaragi.." said Wakasa to her. [first name] gave him a nod as she, Wakasa, and Benkei followed Akashi and Senju from behind. I watched Brahman and Rokuhara leave the place. How did [first name] even become a member of Brahman..? But the real question is..

Why?

Why did she join Brahman?

Knowing her, she was never interested in delinquency. She hates being violent, but..

I know that she only uses violence when she has to.

I shook the thought away as I turn to where Inupi and Takemichi are, "Takemitchy, Inupi! We're leaving as well!"

Takemichi

I was about to head outside where Draken is when suddenly, "Hanagaki!" Inupi called. I stopped and looked over my shoulder. He was sitting on the couch, still shirtless, he let out a sigh and spoke, "I'm..I'm worried about Draken..and [first name]-chan.."

"Why so?" I asked--I get why he's worried for [first name], because I am too but..I don't get why he's worried about Draken. Then he began explaining, "Rather than a plain motorcycle gang, Brahman is more like a Yakuza Gang, governed by adults. They got bad rumors tailing them.."

I stayed quiet as I continue to stare at him, I can tell that he is worried, then his eyes went back to me and said, "So be careful.."

I gave him a nod, "Got it!"

When I got outside, I saw Draken pinning the Akashi guy to the rolling steel door of some closed shop--he looks angry, and it immediately made me nervous. "You're not listening, Akashi! If you drag Takemichi into this mess, I will never forgive you! Don't get former Toman members involved in this!" he yelled as Akashi tries to push him away. "And why the hell is [first name] a member in Brahman?! Did you force her to become one?! I swear if I find out that you did something to her, I'm gonna--!"

That's when I stepped into the scene, "W-What's this about?! H-Hold up, Draken-kun!" Draken looked at me then back to Akashi—that's when he pulled away, letting him go, harshly. I watched Akashi catch his breath with a hand on his neck, then his eyes went to me. "What were you guys discussing? Please..Explain it to me.." I said, looking at them.

Draken stayed quiet, with his back turned to me. Then I heard a voice behind me, "Draken intends to bring Mikey back," I quickly turn to see who it was and it was Brahman's boss, he was still holding an umbrella..and standing beside him, was [first name]-chan.

I still couldn't believe that [first name] is a part of Brahman..and the mysterious man that almost every delinquent is talking about..was her all along.

"And Brahman, on the other hand, wants to defeat the gang that Mikey's leading which is the Kanto Manji Gang." Then his eyes went to me, "Therefore, we decided to cooperate as we have similar objectives.." he explained.

"Hanagaki," I heard Akashi call my name, making me turn to face him. I watched smoke come out his mouth as he talk, "I loved the ambition that the Tokyo Manji Gang had. It wasn't about wanting to be 'Japan's number 1 gang'..rather, it was about wanting to change the era of delinquents..that's very much Mikey.." he smiled at me. I gave him a small smile in return.

"But the Kanto Manji gang isn't like that. They don't have an ambition, and at this point, it looks like Mikey is going to be the 'bad guy' and we're here to defeat those bad guys. That's Brahman's purpose." he explained. I mentally gulped.

"Takemichi Hanagaki," the boss of Brahman called, making me turn back to him and [first name] beside him. "Two big gangs watched over you as you boldly screamed 'I will defeat Manjiro Sano'." I flinched, he's right--I did say that.

He looked at me straight in the eyes and said, "If you do have such ambitions..Please join Brahman..and Brahman welcomes you." I stared at him for a moment, thinking..

Since I couldn't gather up my friends..

I was thinking if there's any other way for me to defeat Mikey-kun..

This could be the fastest way to reach that goal..

"No way!!" Draken went in front of me, angrily, "If you keep tryna get Takemitchy involved, then consider me as Brahman's enemy!"

Senju's face went dark as he stares at him with eyes slightly wide, "Then..wanna start fighting here?" he challenged. Draken growled at him, "Bring it on!" he yelled angrily at him, stomping his way to him. He was ready to swing at him but [first name] blocked him, shielding Senju behind her. "Please don't go near the boss, Draken.." said [first name], with a sad look on her face.

[first name]-chan...

Draken scowled at her, "[first name]...You got a lot to explain to me.." he growled, "And don't defend the person who got you into this mess!" he said, I can see his fists shaking. [first name] continues to show off a sad look.

"Move. out. of. the. way." Draken ordered. [first name] just stared at him—not moving a muscle.

"Draken-kun.." I called, making Draken look over his shoulder, "I'll join Brahman!" I said, giving him a determined look.

"Huh?!" he exclaimed. Then Akashi went up to him, "Draken..as much as Brahman wants to stop the Kanto Manji Gang, there's no way we want to fight Mikey. That's why we need both of you, and [first name]..the very people whom Mikey trusts. Facing him without getting in a fight would be for the best." he explained. Draken stayed quiet, looking away from him. "Please understand that, Draken.." said Akashi.

I heard Senju and [first name] talking, "Oh, look, [first name]..it stopped raining." he said, looking up at the sky. "Finally." said [first name], smiling as she looks up as well.

Draken sighed heavily as he stretched his back, "Well..that's Takemitchy for ya." he said, then he turned his attention to me, "Keep in mind that the only reason we're cooperating with Brahman is because of our aligning goals.." then he glanced at [first name], "and [first name]." he said in a serious tone.

I looked over at where [first name] is and I saw her giving us her signature small smile. I smiled back at her before turning my attention back to Draken, "Got it." Then he offered his hand to me, "Don't forget about that.." he said. I gave him a nod as I took his hand. He smiled at me as we shook hands and said, "Welcome to Brahman, Takemitchy.."

I gave him a determined look, "I will definitely bring Mikey back." He hummed in response.

Then I heard Senju behind me, "Alrighty! I've decided!" he said, closing his umbrella. "Here, Hanagaki!" he said in a cheery tone, handing me his umbrella. I held the umbrella as I look at it in confusion, "An umbrella.??"

Senju smiled brightly at me, "From now on, you're my gofer!" he said.

I'm his what now??

I stared at him in pure confusion, "H-Huh?" Then he leaned closer to me with a bright smile on his face, "Let's meet tomorrow, 3 pm at Harajuku!" he said. I blushed--he was too close to my face. "Eh?? Wait a minute--!"

"Senju's interested in you, Hanagaki." said Akashi, I looked at him and saw that he was smiling at me, "Just be prepared.." he added.

What..?

What the hell does that mean??

Senju laughed and walked his way to Akashi, "Alrighty, we're done here. Let's go, [first name]! We'll take you to your place!" I looked over at [first name] and she was still in the same spot that she's in earlier, smiling at me and Draken, "You guys go on ahead, I'm gonna stay and talk to these guys for a bit." she said, calmly.

Senju stared at her for a while, blinking—he looks so confused. "O..kay?" he said, and with that, he and Akashi left—leaving me, Draken, and [first name] in silence..

Me and Draken stared at her, she was staring back at us, with her signature smile still plastered on her face—she looks so calm.

It was quiet..too quiet. I have a lot of questions that I want to ask her and I can tell Draken wants to ask her a lot of questions too. Then [first name] finally broke the awkward silence,

"I guess I have a lot of explaining to do, huh.." she said in a very calm tone. Draken scoffed, "Damn right you do.." he said, crossing his arms at her. She let out a weak laugh and said, "Go on..ask what you guys want to ask me, and I'll answer them truthfully.."

"I-I'll go first," I said, raising my hand awkwardly. She gave me a small nod and that's when I asked, "How did you end up in Brahman??"

She put her hands inside the pockets of Brahman's uniform and began walking her way to us, "It's a long story..but I'll just tell you this.."

Me and Draken waited for her to begin, "I've met Senju 2 years ago. We're good friends, and let's just say that Senju's been wanting me to join Brahman for a really long time..but I always end up declining the offer.." she said, scratching the back of her head. H-Huh?

[first name]-chan is friends with that guy???

"Tch. I knew that you were forced into this.." Draken scoffed, looking away from her. [first name] let out a soft chuckle, "Yeah..Senju is kinda pushy..but no, Senju didn't force me into this."

Me and Draken looked at her—confused. She sighed, looking away from us. "You heard about the rumor..right?" she asked, looking at the night sky.

"W-What rumor, [first name]-chan?" I asked—I heard a lot of rumors about the Untouchable Kawaragi—about her. I don't know what rumor about her that she's referring to.

"That the Untouchable Kawaragi isn't a member of Brahman." she said. Draken took a step closer to her, "Yeah. They say that the Untouchable Kawaragi was first spotted fighting alongside Brahman during the messy war, and it is said that Kawaragi isn't an official member of Brahman—" said Draken, "And I certainly didn't expect that the mysterious man that almost everyone is talking about was you all along." he added, scowling at her.

[first name] let out a heavy sigh, "To be honest, I have no idea how I got that name, the people spreading rumors about me being related to Senju and being one of Brahman's top guy was slightly hilarious.." she said boringly, then her attention went back to us, "Going back, the rumor about me not being an official member was true."

"Was?" I tilted my head at her. She hummed, "I officially become a member just recently."

Draken's eyes widened, "W-When?" he stuttered. Then she looked at me, smiling. "When Takemichi came back from the future.."

My eyes widened in shock, "[first name]-chan.." She looked down, with a sad look on her face, "The reason why I finally accepted Senju's offer is simple..I want to help." she said, I can hear myself and Draken gasp.

"[first name]-chan, you don't have to—" She didn't let me finish, "Takemichi, I'm the reason why Brahman was able to get to you." she said.

"H-Huh?!" me and Draken exclaimed. "What do you mean???" Draken asked, looking at her with his eyes wider than before.

[first name] looked at him and said, "Brahman's been trying to get to Takemichi for months. Despite knowing what Brahman's planning to do, I never told Senju and Takeomi that I personally know Takemichi, because I don't want to put Takemichi in harm. The day that Takemichi came back from the future..was the day I went to talk to Senju..Because I know that Takemichi joining Brahman will definitely help him with his main goal.."

I stared at her—completely amazed. She did all of that?? Just to help me?

"Takemichi has always been trying his best to help and save us..just so we can have a great future," she said, looking at me straight in the eyes—I can feel myself getting a little emotional when she said that. "And now that he's back, it's my turn to help him..and save Mikey.." she said, giving me a determined smile.

"[first name].." Draken was also staring at her.

She tilted her head at us a little and gave us a warm smile, "Don't worry about me, okay? Senju is fine with me being not an active member..and Senju also agreed that after all of this I can leave Brahman..We sorta had a talk about it." she said, rubbing the back of her neck.

N-Not an active member?

And she can leave Brahman after all this??

Wow..She and Senju must be really close then..he agreed with something like that.

I bet Chifuyu's gonna die in jealousy when he finds out that [first name] is friends with Brahman's boss..

"Oh, and by the way, when we're all out together, call me Kawaragi.." she said, turning her back on us. She looks like she was about to leave, "W-Wait—! [first name]-chan!" I stopped her.

She stopped and looked over her shoulder. I mentally gulped when her eyes looked at me again. I'm a little nervous for what I'm about to ask but here it goes-

"D-Does Chifuyu know?"

She stayed quiet for a moment and looked back to her front. "No."

My eyes widened in shock.

"And I expect you two..and Inupi..to keep this a secret..not just to Chifuyu, but to everyone.." she said in a sad tone. "I hate keeping secrets..but I have no other choice." she said, then looked over her shoulder again to look at me and said, "This is the only way."

Then Draken went up to her from behind, "[first name], this is some serious shit. You can still back away while it's still early. You don't know what's gonna happen to you! This is gonna be dangerous for you! Especially after Rokuhara saw what the Untouchable Kawaragi truly looks like!" he yelled. He sounded so angry but at the same time—worried.

He's right..

She looked at Draken, emotionless—and I was a bit taken aback because of it. "Draken, I don't give a damn for what's about to happen to me." she said. I flinched.

"[first name]! you don't understand—!"

She turned to face him fully, "I understand, Draken. I completely understand. Working under Brahman is dangerous, I've known that ever since the Sengoku period."

"Then why the hell did you still join, huh?!" he yelled at her. "D-Draken-kun, please don't get mad at her." I said, as I went behind him, placing a hand on his shoulder to calm him down. He took my hands off of him, harshly, and said, "Don't tell me you're okay with this, Takemitchy?!"

"I'm not!" I yelled back at him. He froze. I let out a soft sigh and calmly said, "I'm not.." then my eyes went to [first name], "I'm not okay with [first name] risking herself just to help me but.." I gave her a warm smile and said,

"but I very much appreciate it."

She smiled back at me, and I noticed her eyes getting a little glossy. "For Mikey..right?" she said. I gave her a determined look and nodded, "For Mikey."

Draken stayed quiet for a moment and sighed, "You two can be such a pain in the ass.." he said, making [first name] laugh a little. Then Draken turned to her—frowning at her, "I swear, [first name]. If anything happens to you, you're dead to me.." he said.

[first name] rolled her eyes at him playfully and said, "Draken, why do you think they call me the Untouchable Kawaragi?"

I couldn't help but smile and let out a small laugh when she said that. Draken chuckled and put a hand on top of her head. "You're right. I mean, you are untouchable ever since.." he said, patting her head.

W-What?

[first name]'s untouchable ever since??

"Huh? What do you mean?" I asked in pure confusion. Draken smirked at me and said, "Well, [first name] has always been untouchable..I mean," I thought he was gonna say something badass about [first name] but—"She has 6 awesome big brothers, do you think that we'll just let some asshole go near her?"

I gave them both a smile—that's right. The founding members of Toman has always been there for [first name], they even became more protective of her after...

Baji-kun died..

Then Draken put his arm around her shoulders, pulling her close to him with wide grin on his face. "And not only that, she has Chifuyu!" he said. I saw [first name]'s cheeks turning pink, "Let go of me.." she said, sounding a little annoyed as she tries pushing him away from her—but Draken didn't listen. He continues to flash me a wide grin while his arm is still around her shoulders.

"A badass boyfriend that will literally murder anyone who lay eyes on her!" he added.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

273K 11.4K 22
"๐™‚๐™ž๐™ซ๐™š ๐™ข๐™š ๐™›๐™ค๐™ค๐™™ ๐™ฅ๐™ก๐™š๐™–๐™จ๐™š!" โ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒ โžฅ๐˜›๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ข๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜บ ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ง๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ข ๐˜ด๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ต๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ ๐˜จ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ญ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ'๐˜ด ๐˜ฉ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜จ๐˜ณ...
17.1K 503 11
"ษชแด แดŠแดœsแด› แด€ ส€แด‡แด˜สŸแด€แด„แด‡แดแด‡ษดแด› แดา“ สœแด‡ส€. แด€แด ษช?" Oikawa Tooru x male reader Haikyu does not belong to me
22.4K 963 8
"Saving them was hard, but hiding my gender was harder." Female Takemichi X Harem ยฉKen Wakui
438K 15.3K 35
"๐‘บ๐’‰๐’† ๐’๐’๐’—๐’†๐’” ๐’Ž๐’† ๐’Ž๐’๐’“๐’† ๐’•๐’‰๐’‚๐’ ๐’‚๐’๐’š ๐’๐’‡ ๐’š๐’๐’–. " "๐’€๐’๐’– ๐’˜๐’Š๐’”๐’‰, ๐’”๐’‰๐’† ๐’๐’ƒ๐’—๐’Š๐’๐’–๐’”๐’๐’š ๐’‡๐’Š๐’๐’…๐’” ๐’Ž๐’† ๐’‚๐’” ๏ฟฝ...