DX boyfriend~ S.P.C.

By okorchestra12578

A high school dropout who is only friends with a group of greasers. Her mother left her with her dad at age 6... More

𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒕𝒆𝒓𝒔
𝑮𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒔𝒆𝒓𝒔
𝑵𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕𝒍𝒚 𝒅𝒐𝒖𝒃𝒍𝒆
𝑺𝒍𝒆𝒆𝒑𝒐𝒗𝒆𝒓
𝑺𝒕𝒆𝒗𝒆'𝒔 𝒄𝒐𝒖𝒔𝒊𝒏
𝑨𝒔𝒉 𝑹𝒐𝒔𝒆
𝑨𝒔𝒉 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝑷𝒐𝒏𝒚
𝑹𝒐𝒅𝒆𝒐𝒔 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒄𝒉𝒊𝒄𝒌𝒆𝒏
𝑶𝒍𝒅 𝒔𝒆𝒍𝒗𝒆𝒔
𝑯𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒐𝒘𝒆𝒆𝒏 𝒔𝒑𝒆𝒄𝒊𝒂𝒍
𝑶𝒖𝒕𝒇𝒊𝒕𝒔
𝑯𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒐𝒘𝒆𝒆𝒏 𝒔𝒑𝒆𝒄𝒊𝒂𝒍 𝑷𝑻. 2
𝑷𝒖𝒎𝒑𝒌𝒊𝒏 𝒄𝒓𝒂𝒗𝒊𝒏𝒈𝒔
𝑵𝒆𝒘 𝒏𝒆𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒃𝒐𝒓𝒔
𝑫𝒂𝒌𝒐𝒕𝒂 𝑺𝒎𝒊𝒕𝒉
𝑫𝒊𝒏𝒏𝒆𝒓 𝒐𝒖𝒕𝒇𝒊𝒕𝒔
𝑫𝒊𝒏𝒏𝒆𝒓 𝒕𝒐𝒈𝒆𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓
𝑭𝒂𝒎𝒊𝒍𝒚
𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝒍𝒂𝒌𝒆 𝒉𝒐𝒖𝒔𝒆
𝑪𝒖𝒓𝒕𝒊𝒔 𝑳𝒂𝒌𝒆 𝒉𝒐𝒖𝒔𝒆 𝑷𝑻.2
𝑪𝒖𝒓𝒕𝒊𝒔 𝑳𝒂𝒌𝒆 𝒉𝒐𝒖𝒔𝒆 𝑷𝑻.3
𝑪𝒖𝒓𝒕𝒊𝒔 𝑳𝒂𝒌𝒆 𝒉𝒐𝒖𝒔𝒆 𝑷𝑻.4
𝑪𝒖𝒓𝒕𝒊𝒔 𝑳𝒂𝒌𝒆 𝒉𝒐𝒖𝒔𝒆 𝑷𝑻.5
𝑪𝒖𝒓𝒕𝒊𝒔 𝒍𝒂𝒌𝒆 𝒉𝒐𝒖𝒔𝒆 𝑷𝑻.6
𝑴𝒊𝒍𝒍𝒆𝒓 𝒇𝒂𝒎𝒊𝒍𝒚
𝑪𝒖𝒓𝒕𝒊𝒔 𝒍𝒂𝒌𝒆 𝒉𝒐𝒖𝒔𝒆 𝑷𝑻.7
𝑯𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒑𝒓𝒊𝒏𝒕
𝑶𝒖𝒕𝒇𝒊𝒕𝒔
𝑩𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒌𝒇𝒂𝒔𝒕
𝑫𝑿 𝒃𝒐𝒚𝒔
𝑬𝒎𝒎𝒂 𝑺𝒎𝒊𝒕𝒉
𝑨𝒖𝒕𝒉𝒐𝒓 𝒏𝒐𝒕𝒆
𝑴𝒐𝒓𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒔𝒖𝒏𝒔𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒆
𝑭𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒆𝒏 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆
𝑫𝒂𝒚𝒔 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉𝒐𝒖𝒕
𝑯𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒕𝒃𝒓𝒐𝒌𝒆𝒏
𝑩𝒍𝒐𝒔𝒔𝒐𝒎
𝑮𝒓𝒂𝒏𝒅𝒎𝒂
𝑾𝒊𝒏𝒆 𝒉𝒐𝒏𝒆𝒚
𝑪𝒂𝒖𝒈𝒉𝒕
𝑵𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓 𝒂𝒈𝒂𝒊𝒏
𝑪𝒉𝒓𝒊𝒔𝒕𝒎𝒂𝒔
𝑩𝒊𝒈 𝒒𝒖𝒆𝒔𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏

𝑪𝒖𝒓𝒕𝒊𝒔 𝑳𝒂𝒌𝒆 𝒉𝒐𝒖𝒔𝒆 𝑷𝑻.1

326 4 0
By okorchestra12578

SODAPOP POV
I finished packing my bag in my room as the boys had Elvis Presley playing on the radio. I was patting my foot to the beat. Then, a voice began to sing.

"Like a river flows, surely to the sea darling, so it goes something, you know are meant to be."

I turned to Sage singing; I grinned at her and held out my hand, which she accepted as we danced to the chorus. Our foreheads rested together and looked into each other eyes until the song finished off. "You finished packing?" She asked tiredly, "Aww, my poor baby," I said and pulled her in for a loving hug.

She planted her head in my chest and nodded her head. Darry did notify everyone to arrive here at 7:30 in the morning, and we would be leaving at eight sharp, which didn't help. We all chattered and liquored up until midnight.

We all packed our bags into the back of the van, which Steve's uncle let us borrow. Three people could fit in one row. The driver's seat was Darry, and The passenger seats were Ash and Steve; the row behind the driver was Pony, Johnny, and Dally. Somehow, Two-bit fitted in the middle of Dal and Pony.

Therefore, Sage and I had the very back to ourselves. As we all settled the bags in, we ensured everything was packed. Then, we got in the van and buckled up for a two-hour drive. Darry drove down the road.

30 MINUTES LATER
You assume having nine people in a car would be fantastic, right? You were wrong to think I told you. First off, Darry and Dally broke into an argument because Dal was smoking in the van. Two-bit would make fun in the middle of their fight.

Steve and I were yelling at each other, having an ordinary conversation; Ash and Johnny were dozing through all this. Pony would hit Steve with a book several times to shut him up. Sage just sat there listening to the drama.

SAGE POV
Later, the action stopped Darry yelling at all of us to hush. No one dared to speak, terrified that Darry would shout some more. I was sitting there glancing through a book and looking out the window occasionally. Soda laid his head on my shoulder. Light snores came from him; I smiled and went back to read my book.

PONYBOY POV
We chatted after half an hour of silence. "You two better not be sharing saliva back there." Two-bit joked; we all turned to Soda and Sage, resting their heads on each other. I need a picture of this. Ash, can I use your camera," I asked. "Yeah, here you go," she passed me the camera. I took a picture, and the image started to print. We all watched as the idea began to faint to show them sleeping together.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

132K 1.8K 42
Tulsa is a city in Oklahoma known best for the rivalry between socs and greasers. When 16 year old, Amelia Anderson flys down from Sydney, Australia...
5.5K 40 17
Molly Grace. In the flesh. Suddenly left to take care of herself after her mother dies, abusive and alcoholic father is always at rodeos and never h...
50.5K 617 25
"𝙈𝙖𝙣, 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙮 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙠𝙞𝙙, 𝙙𝙤𝙣'𝙩 𝙮𝙤𝙪?" "𝙔𝙚𝙖𝙝." "𝘿𝙤𝙣'𝙩 𝙖𝙨𝙠 𝙢𝙚 𝙬𝙝𝙮. 𝙄 𝙙𝙤𝙣'𝙩 𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣 𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬...
27K 248 13
When Valerie's parents abandon her she has no other choice but to turn to her last guardian option... her eldest brother in a literal gang in Tulsa O...