Writer's skill [ Quick Transm...

By vixenthevillain

Zhia Xiang received the opportunity to transmigrate in different words to help wishes become true. She gets t... More

Chapter 1:Deal.
Chapter 2:English teacher.
Chapter 3:English teacher(2).
Chapter 4:Yakuza.
Chapter 5: Yakuza(2).
Chapter 6:Yakuza(3).
Chapter 7: Vampire.
Chapter 8:Prince.
Chapter 9:Prince(2).
Chapter 10:Prince(3).
Chapter 11:Prince(4).
Chapter 12:Contract.
Chapter 13:Contract(2).
Chapter 14:Contract(3).
Chapter 15:Contract(4).
Chapter 16:Contract(5).
Chapter 17:Contract(6).
Chapter 18:Contract(7).
Chapter 19:Classmate.
Chapter 20:Classmate(2).
Chapter 21:Classmate(3).
Chapter 22:Classmate(4).
Chapter 23:Classmate(5).
Chapter 24:His Highness.
Chapter 25:His Highness(2).
Chapter 26:His Highness(3).
Chapter 27:His Highness(4).
Chapter 28:His Highness(5).
Chapter 29:His Highness(6).
Chapter 30:His Highness(7).
Chapter 31:Two faced.
Chapter 32:Two faced(2).
Chapter 33:Two faced(3).
Chapter 34:Two faced(4).
Chapter 35: Two faced(5).
Chapter 36:Two faced(6).
Chapter 37:Two faced(7).
Chapter 38:Dark magic.
Chapter 39:Dark magic(2).
Chapter 40:Dark magic(3).
Chapter 41:Dark magic (4).
Chapter 42:Dark magic(5).
Chapter 43:Dark magic(6).
Chapter 44:Dark magic(7).
Chapter 46:Dark magic(9).
Chapter 47:Dark magic(10).
Chapter 48:Dark magic(11).
Chapter 49:The general.
Chapter 50:The general (2).
Chapter 51:The general...? (3).

Chapter 45:Dark magic(8).

1.1K 52 1
By vixenthevillain

❝Greetings, your holiness. ❞Oliver said bowing his head.

The head priest nodded his head acknowledging Oliver and Isabelle and gestured for them to sit down. The Duke looked over at his daughter and the two sat down.

❝So? Why is Duke Albertine here? ❞The head priest asked.

Oliver smiled and thought about his next words carefully.

❝I came with a proposal if I may say so. My sweet daughter is at the age that I'm pondering about a suitable man for her and so it happens that your holiness's son is around her age. I was curious if the two could spend some time together to get to know each other. ❞Oliver spoke, smiling to Isabelle who looked back nervous.

The head priest looked Isabelle up and down, analyzing her.

❝She seems like a good child for sure. What do you say, Maec? ❞The head priest asked, looking at his son.

Maec was at loss for words, he didn't thought about marriage yet and here he is, facing a young lady.

❝Ye... Yes, sure, why not. Lady Isabelle looks like a good woman. ❞Maec honestly said, embarrassed by his own words.

Isabelle felt herself blush at his words as she shyly looked at him. Oliver was delighted that there is hope for his plan.

❝Then, if the kids are willing, why would I oppose it? But wasn't Isabelle meeting with the second prince? ❞The head priest asked curious.

Oliver felt angry when he thought about Philip and how he just decided to cut ties with them out of blue.

❝That... was my mistake, your holiness. The prince and my daughter weren't a good match, but I kept pushing them towards each other until his highness got sick of it. ❞Oliver spoke calmly.

The head priest nodded his head understanding.

❝They are kids after all, I just pray that prince Philip is different from his older brother. ❞The head priest spoke, the hatred for Victor visible in his eyes.

Oliver noticed it and grinned internally.

❝Speaking of the crown prince... that fiance of his is weird as well. I couldn't find any informations about her. ❞ Oliver said, observing the head priest's reactions.

The head priest looked at Oliver.

❝He has a fiance? That is news to me. ❞The head priest said, trying to remember if he heard anything about a woman and accidentally overlooked the information.

❝Yes, I've met her a few days ago. Her name is Giselle and she is as weird as him. ❞Oliver added.

❝I'll look into that. ❞The head priest said. ❝Maec, take lady Isabelle and show her around, chat a little. ❞

❝Yes, father. ❞Maec said and stood up, holding his hand out for Isabelle.

❝Thank you. ❞Isabelle said as she took his hand and followed him outside.

Duke Albertine and the head priest remained to chat over tea.

❝Not possible. ❞Agent 0 said.

Victor frowned deeply.

❝Why is that? ❞He asked.

❝You're not fit. ❞Agent 0 simply stated.

Victor glared at agent 0 like he was his biggest enemy.

❝What's that supposed to mean? ❞Victor asked in a low voice.

❝It means you're not fit. Transmigrators are chosen from Zhia Xiang's word since they are so advanced technologically and mentally and someone like you is harder to train. Besides, I'm not the one choosing, the mother base makes the decision. ❞ Agent 0 further explained.

Victor scoffed and was prepared to argue, but an idea came into his mind.

❝If I can't be a transmigrator like Zhia Xiang, can I be her assistant?❞

Zhia Xiang decided to sit back and observe the situation.

❝She already has me. ❞ Agent 0 stated.

❝And? There is nothing wrong with more help.❞Victor argued back.

❝No. ❞Agent 0 added.

❝Is there a rule forbidding me from becoming her assistant? I want to see it with my own eyes. ❞Victor said, looking into agent 0's eyes with determination to win their confrontation.

Avant 0 felt more and more irritated and looked over at Zhia Xiang.

❝Look, I don't need an assistant. I'm doing fine by myself. ❞Zhia Xiang said looking at Victor who was now staring at her.

❝I get it, but I won't stay in your way. I'm amazed with this transmigration and I would love to see other worlds, for someone who loves research and to learn new things, this is like a dream to me. You understand? So can you make an exception? ❞Victor asked, almost pleading with her.

Zhia Xiang couldn't help but chuckle remembering his cool demeanor from when they first meet versus him at his moment.

❝Is there a rule forbidding him from coming along with us? ❞Zhia Xiang asked agent 0.

❝Are you really thinking of taking him along? ❞Agent 0 asked in disbelief.

❝Yes. ❞Zhia Xiang replied.

Agent 0 shook his head disappointed.

❝No, there isn't. But I've never heard of anything like this so don't blame me for the consequences. ❞Agent 0 warned.

❝Thank you. ❞Victor said, smiling grateful.

❝What about your world? If we leave, you dissappear. ❞Zhia Xiang asked, feeling a little guilty for accepting his request.

❝They'll understand. I'll tell them I'm leaving to travel with you. After we leave, is there a chance we can return back? For a few days at least. ❞Victor asked, feeling reluctant to never see his parents and brother forever.

❝We can return. ❞Agent 0 replied.

❝That's good. ❞Victor replied, relieved.

❝Let's return now, we'll talk about it later. ❞Zhia Xiang said and snapped her fingers, transporting the them back in the garden where they left.

❝Brother! There you are, I've searched for you!❞Philip exclaimed, panting from running.

❝What happened? ❞Victor asked getting his guard up.

❝Don't worry, nothing bad. But there are some people from the church here to see you. ❞Philip explained.

❝I see. Lead the way. ❞Victor said, grabbing Zhia Xiang's hand to drag her along.

❝Your highness. ❞the priest bowed his head.

❝What is it? ❞Victor asked.

❝His holiness sent us to tell you that we caught the evil witch. ❞ the priest replied.

Victor looked at him with no expression. Zhia Xiang looked at Victor, wishing to ask something.

❝You can go back, I'll come to see her soon. ❞Victor said coldly.

❝Alright. Goodbye, your highness. ❞ the priest said before turning around and leaving.

❝I'm not sure either. ❞Victor said, guessing her question.

❝Maybe an illusion? Or a random child with red eyes and black hair? ❞Zhia Xiang wondered.

❝He really dared to fool me, that old bastard. ❞Victor said angrily.

❝What are we going to do- ❞Zhia Xiang asked but stopped abruptly as she sensed someone watching her.

❝Ha, they even dared to spy on us? I'll crush that old bastard until he'll beg for mercy. ❞Victor added, his eyes filled with murderous intent.

❝They're looking at me, it seems. ❞Zhia Xiang said and smiled.

Victor nodded his head and said:

❝Let's discuss in my secret room. ❞

Zhia Xiang glared at the spy and followed Victor to his secret room. The two sat in the armchairs looking at each other.

❝He found a culprit somehow so they won't be distracted anymore. When were you planning to work the magic artifact? ❞Zhia Xiang asked.

❝In five days. We need to find another distraction, something bigger. ❞Victor said, thinking about something that will distract the church. ❝We'll kidnap Maec. ❞

Zhia Xiang looked confused, waiting for Victor to explain who Maec is.

❝The head priest's son. We'll need to find a place to hide him. Somewhere he won't be found even with the help of magic. ❞Victor added.

❝Why not here? ❞Zhia Xiang suggested, looking around the room.

❝It's a good idea, but I'm afraid magic can find this room. ❞Victor said, irritated.

❝It won't. ❞Zhia Xiang said simply, smiling.

Victor knew she has a way so he nodded his head, deciding not to ask her further.

❝Tonight. ❞Victor said and Zhia Xiang nodded. She remembered the spy from earlier and asked:

❝Why do you think they sent spies to watch me now?❞

Victor thought about the reasoning behind their move and remembered that Duke Albertine went to see the head priest.

❝I think it's Albertine doing. I assume the church didn't know about you until he told them. ❞Victor said.

❝I see, that old bastard is one annoying man. He's trying to form ties with the church now. ❞Zhia Xiang said, scoffing.

❝Makes sense, Maec is sixteen if I remember it right. ❞

❝I see. I wonder what he'll do after the church falls. ❞Zhia Xiang said, looking at the ground, thinking about Oliver's face when his plan falls apart.

❝Let's return now.❞Victor said standing up. Zhia Xiang followed him and the two returned to the Palace, acting like a couple in front of the servants and royal family.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

266 4 24
One night like any other night, Ash went to sleep only to wake up in a completely different world. In an unfamiliar world, will she find meaning and...
607K 24.2K 75
After dying in a tragic accident, Rhianne found herself transmigrated in a novel world as a character. To her much disappointment, she became the cha...
363 33 19
Not knowing how she died, the main character was transmigrated into a guide-verse novel. A finished novel, and a novel she had read before her death...
578 6 75
Novels which are of genres :- Transmigration, Quick Transmigration And Unlimited flow. Each one is interesting with different cup of teas.