Infatuated

By kaiwrotethat

possessed with an intense but short-lived passion or admiration for someone.. 10/29/2021-11/04/2021 More

Intro
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
29
30
31
32
33
34
35

28

8.9K 360 185
By kaiwrotethat

2 weeks later. | October 1st

"You gon' make me go buy a new G-Wagon for your fine ass. Fuck your friends, you better be in 'fore I get home, oh. Mm, mm, hittin' it from behind, in your spine, take that, yeah." Kentrell sung lowly, laying on India, on Instagram live.

"Thank most high I got a girl to take me from the streets. You the one I want, baby, you the one I need." Kentrell smiled as she rubbed his face.

"Steady tryna win over your love. It could get violent, I don't mind bein' in trouble. Your love been leavin' behind cold-blooded bodies. Please don't murder me for tryin'." He kissed her hand, making her smile.

"Y'all she really don't be able to fit ha' jeans. Ass too fat." He grinned, and she laughed as he sat up.

"Stop telling my business." She mumbled, looking down at her phone.

"She hate me. She'on never pay attention to me." He said, and she smacked her lips.

"Dasani! Bring yo ass in here!" India yelled, and Kentrell chuckled as Kendell peeked his head in the door.

"The fuck you just spend fifteen hundred dollars on?" She frowned.

"An iMac." He scratched the back of his head.

"Kendell you already have one of those." She tilted her head to the side and Kentrell chuckled, flipping the camera on Kendell.

"See look, I know. But I need a bigger one so I can play Fortnite without having to look up at my TV cause a nigga neck be hurting mane. And plus KD dumba-self, wasted a caprisun on my keyboard and it ain't working nomo." Kendell talked with his hands as he explained.

"Boy. Don't buy shit else Dasani I'm not playing with you." She told him.

"Yes ma'am. Top quit fuc-freaking recording me." Kendell bucked, before walking out.

"Say y'all, Nene got my lit' brudda spoiled as a mufucka'. She keep his ass in check, bro can't even cuss no more." Kentrell laughed, and India mushed his head.

"Be quiet Kentrell." She smiled, holding his face as they stared in camera.

"You so pretty fat mama." He mumbled, and she kissed his forehead.

"Thank you stink." She grabbed her phone, texting Samaria.

"I told y'all she don't like me. She stay in that fucking phone." Kentrell shook his head.

"Say hey baby." He put the camera on her.

"Hey y'all." India mumbled, licking her lips and glancing at the camera.

"Look at dem' lips on my baby." Kentrell's accent came out heavy as he put the camera on her mouth, and she grinned, making him laugh.

"You so pretty. Look at me Siyanee." He bit his lip, and she turned her head to face him.

"Come hea'." He mumbled, pulling her closer, putting his face in her neck.

"You smell good." He lowly groaned, and she laughed.

"Kentrell end that." She reached for his phone, and he held it away from her.

"Nah they wanna watch." He smirked, climbing between her legs and she laughed.

"You're such a baby." She chuckled as he laid on her chest, reading the comments.

"I'm yo baby." He mumbled and she smiled as she rubbed his scalp.

"Who is you texting that got you all in your shit like this?" Kentrell reached to grab her phone, and she locked it, putting it behind her back, making him frown.

"Hell nah." He ended the live video, before looking at her.

"What you hiding your shit for?" He tilted his head to the side.

"Why you tryna grab it?" She laughed.

"I'm not laughing. Ion see nothin' funny?" He frowned.

"Kentrell don't do that. Move, let me get up." She mumbled, trying to move around him and he blocked her way.

"Lemme see your phone." He said.

"For what?" She frowned.

"Siyanee im bout to beat the fuck out you. Give me the fucking phone for I break that mufucka'." He gripped her neck.

"Kentrell I'm just texting Samaria. Damn, watch out." She put her hand over his.

"So let me see then." He said, and she shook her head no. He reached behind her, snatching it out of her hand, and she frowned.

"You changed your password? Siyanee what the fuck is you being weird fa'?" He stood up off the bed.

"Kentrell me and her talking about something we don't want anybody to know about. Call her and ask if you don't believe me." She frowned.

"No cause y'all be lying for each other. You got 5 seconds to tell me what the fuck onnis bitch for I break it." He lowered his tone, speaking calmly.

"Oh my fucking god Kentrell you so fucking extra." She got out of her bed, and he grabbed her neck, wrapping his other arm around her.

"Baby what's on the phone? Stop playing wit' me." He put his face in her neck.

"Nothing! I keep fucking saying that man, Kentrell move." She held his face, trying to push him away as he kissed her face, backing her into the wall.

"So why you won't just unlock it and let me see? You fucking with that nigga Von Siyanee?" He mumbled.

"Oh my fucking god." She snatched her phone from him, unlocking it and showing him her messages.

"The last time I texted him was three days ago. You wanna go through my phone? Fucking go through it Kentrell I don't care. Move." She snatched out of his grip, throwing her phone on the bed and going in her bathroom.

She locked the door, sitting against it, a frown on her face as she folded her arms.

"India open the door mane." She heard his voice from the other side, and she rolled her eyes.

"No. You can keep my fucking phone I don't even care. You always overdoing shit. Go the fuck home." She tapped her nails against her skin.

"I am home. Open the door fat mama." He mumbled, and she huffed, unlocking the door and moving off of it.

Kentrell opened it, leaning down and picking her up.

She wrapped her arms around his neck as he carried her back to the bed.

"You didn't even go through it. Here, find whatever it is you looking for." She held her phone out.

"No. I trust you." He mumbled.

"No you don't cause you wouldn't have did all of that." She rolled her eyes.

"Siyanee you being dramatic right now. If I was ta' change my password and wouldn't let you see it, you'd react the same way cause dat' shit weird. You know I don't go through your shit, you could've just showed me you was texting ha'." He frowned, looking down at her as he hovered over her.

"So. This ain't about me." She mumbled, folding her arms, and he smiled.

"Why you acting like this? What you wan'? Some dick?" He pressed against her, and she bit her lip.

"Mhm." She held around his neck, putting her hand in his pants, and he chuckled. He kissed her lips, at the same time his second phone rung.

"Ignore it." She moaned into the kiss, and he sucked her tongue as he grabbed it off the dresser.

He pulled away from her, answering the call.

"Wassam?" He rasped, biting his lip as India stroked his dick.

A frown formed on his face, and he grabbed her hand.

"Man how da' fuck dat' happen?" He frowned, and India pouted, knowing he was about to leave.

"I want everybody out looking fa' him. Every damn body, I'm on my way." He gritted, hanging up.

"Kentrell don't leave please." She mumbled, holding around his neck.

"I gotta go handle this. I be right back." He kissed her bottom lip until she smiled, making him smile.

She grabbed her phone, recording the two of them as he kept kissing her face.

"You so pretty. I love you so bad." He told her, and she smiled, holding his face towards the camera, and he laughed.

"I love you too stink." She kissed the side of his face as she ended the video, saving it.

"You want me to bring you back sum food?" He asked, looking down at her.

"Nah I want that dick in my mouth for dinner." She smirked, and he bit his lip.

"Kiss it for me real quick." He sat up, and she laughed, watching him pull his sweats down.

His hard dick sprung free, and she licked her lips.

"Kiss my dick, tell me you love me." He held his dick to her mouth, and she left small kisses on his tip, making him lowly groan.

"I love you baby. I love this dick." She smiled, and he threw his head back, quickly stroking his dick before sliding down her throat.

"I'm nutting baby, open up." He grunted, and India widened her jaws, sucking his tip. He moaned, releasing his nut. India swallowed, smiling as he pulled out of her mouth.

"What you got to say?" He smirked, gripping her neck.

"Thank you daddy." She bit her lip, and he brought her in for a rough kiss.

"You welcome baby. Keep it wet for me." He gripped her pussy in his hand, and she laughed, making him smile.

"I love you. Call me in like a hour." He told her, pulling his sweats back up.

"Okay. I love you too baby." She mumbled, pulling her covers over her.

Kentrell walked out of her room, turning the light off and she immediately dozed off.

2 hours later.

"Siyanee! Nene get up!" Kendell shook India awake, and she frowned.

"I'm up Dasani. What?" She mumbled, rubbing her eye.

"My brudda in the hospital mane get up." He continued shaking her, and she opened her eyes, quickly sitting up.

"What? What happened?" She stood up, grabbing her phone, seeing it flooded with notifications.

"Oh my god. Fuck man. Come on Dasani." She ran out of the house, him right behind her. India and Kendell got in her car, and she pulled off.

"What happened? Who called you?" India asked, glancing over at him.

"Ten. He said he tried calling you and you ain't answer. He say my brudda' got shot. That's all he told me was to tell you come to the hospital." Kendell explained to her.

"Fuck." She cursed, trying not to cry as she drove faster.

"You don't have no shoes on Nene." Kendell mumbled, and she looked down, chuckling.

"I wasn't even thinking." She popped a piece of gum in her mouth as she parked her car.

She reached in her backseat, grabbing Kentrell's slides, sniffing as she put them on. They got out the car, walking towards the entrance of the ER.

"There she go. India!" Samaria called from the waiting room, and India switched her attention over to them, walking over there.

"Where is he? What happened?" India had a frown on her face, feeling herself about to break down at any moment.

"All we know is he got shot." Joe told her, and she looked at Ben who avoided her gaze.

"What aren't you telling me?" India stood in front of him.

"Nothin' Nene." Ben mumbled.

"Joe who told you that?" India asked, and he pointed to Ben.

"What the fuck happened Xavier?" She frowned, and everybody looked at him. Ben looked up at Kendell who had a sad expression on his face.

"We got into a shootout mane. I told them it was just an accidental shot, but it wasn't. We went to the west side to find the niggas who was stealing product." Ben began telling them what had happened.

"Wassup nigga? The fuck happened?" Kentrell walked up to Ben, dapping him up.

"Nigga over 400,000 missing from the inventory and these bitch ass niggas acting like don't nobody know what happened." Ben told him, and Kentrell frowned, walking out of his office, to the main area.

He pulled his gun from his waist, shooting 3 times in the air, making all attention fall on him and Ben as the men and women quickly got in a line, facing them.

"400k missing. What happened?" Kentrell question, looking at everybody to watch their body movement.

"$400,000 worth of drugs is missing, and nobody know nothing?" Kentrell smirked, walking by the line.

He chose a random girl, gripping her hair, placing his gun to her chin, making her cry out.

"Nobody know shit?" He repeated, and nobody answered, making him nod. He pulled the trigger, and the girl's dead body dropped.

"Eeny, meeny, miny, moe." Kentrell stopped, shooting a random man, making his body drop.

"I can do this shit all day. Or, somebody can speak the fuck up." Kentrell smirked, swinging his gun in the air. He randomly shot four more people, emptying his clip. He didn't kill them, making sure not to hit any main arteries.

"Wait!" A girl called once he was about to shoot her, and he smiled.

"Got something you wanna tell me?" He stood in front of her.

"It was him." The girl pointed to one of his corner boys, Deontae.

Deontae began to fidget, and Kentrell chuckled, pretending not to notice.

"How you know?" He asked her.

"He asked me and my best friend if we could help him. I told him no, please let me help her." She cried, pointing to the girl next to her who was crying in pain, shot in her lower stomach.

"Gone head." Kentrell told her, walking towards Deontae as the girl quickly helped her best friend up.

Kentrell turned, shooting both of them in their head, and Ben chuckled, shaking his head.

"Nigga you crazy." Ben said, and Kentrell smiled.

"When y'all know shit, you tell me or Ten ASAP. Don't fucking wait. Taking money from me, is taking money from y'all dumbasses. Get this shit cleaned up." Kentrell told them, watching them scatter to clean the 7 bodies.

"Deontae what the fuck you on my nigga?" Kentrell smirked, standing in front of him.

"I-I, it was Jamarion. The one who stay on 630 West Keys. He did it, I-I should've told you b-." Deontae was cut off by Kentrell shooting him in his head.

"Got another for y'all. Come on Ten." Kentrell looked over at him.

"Keylon, Jaden, Tory, y'all with us, let's go." Ben nodded his head towards the door, Kentrell leading the way to the all tinted Nissan in the parking lot.

"Bitch you evil as a mufucka." Ben chuckled, driving with his knees as he loaded his gun.

"Nah, niggas forgetting my body and ion like that. Say, y'all shoot anybody y'all see. Just a lil drive by, I'll get my shit another time, this just a lil' jump scare." Kentrell looked back at the men in the backseat, and they all nodded.

Ben slowed the car down, and they all let the windows down, shooting down the street. Ben emptied his clip, speeding up, hearing Kentrell maniacally laugh in the passenger seat.

"Shit! Top, you hit mane." Keylon said from the backseat as Ben pulled off the street.

"Huh?" Kentrell looked down, before Ben's eyes widened watching him pass out.

"What the fuck is wrong with y'all?!" Samaria frowned at Ben.

"Mane what the fuck y'all did that shit without us for? Mane what the fuck." Joe pulled at his hair, upset.

"How many times was he hit?" India mumbled.

"Ion know. I'm sorry mane, that shit wasn't supposed to happen." Ben ran his hand down his face.

India wiped her face, sitting down next to KD, Kendell sitting next to her.

"Is he gone be okay Nene?" Kendell mumbled.

"I don't know baby." India continued wiping her face as her leg shook.

Kd softly tapped his fingers against her leg, keeping his eyes on the doors doctors kept walking in and out of.

"I'm okay." She looked over at him, and he didn't say anything as he kept tapping his fingers against her skin, his foot tapping slowly against the ground.

It was the first time India saw him and he wasn't in a silly mood. The aura surrounding them was dull, everybody quiet.

2 hours later.

"Family of Kentrell Gaulden?" A doctor called, and all of them quickly got up, walking to her. She stepped back, caught off guard at Ben, Joe, and KD who had guns on their waist.

"They registered." Joe told her, and she slowly nodded.

"Um, Kentrell was hit six times in his stomach. His abdominal aorta was hit twice, and that's a severe artery. We completed a surgery, but unfortunately the damage is too severe to patch up the artery. I'm sorry, he doesn't have much time left. He's in room 422, straight down this hall." The lady told them, before walking away.

India felt her knees give out from her, and KD caught her, picking her up as she broke down on his shoulder.

"Oh my god no." She cried, and Kd blinked back tears, everybody in utter shock from the news.

Man I'm crying hard asf. Pls don't hate me like pls. 💔💔💔💔💔💔

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

138K 4.5K 51
Kehlani thought she was with the love of her life until she reunited with an old friend....
19.8K 864 20
๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ก๐š๐ฏ๐ž ๐ญ๐จ ๐๐จ ๐ฌ๐ฐ๐ž๐ž๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐š๐ซ๐ญ ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ฅ๐จ๐จ๐ค ๐ข๐ง๐ญ๐จ ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ž๐ฒ๐ž๐ฌ, ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ฒ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ฐ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐›๐ž ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ง๐ž. ๐ฒ๏ฟฝ...
797 43 8
๐€ ๐Š๐ข๐ง๐  ๐•๐จ๐ง ๐’๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ฒ.