π‚πŽπ‹πƒ 𝐇𝐔𝐒𝐁𝐀𝐍𝐃 | JJK...

Por jeoniics

"My love for you will always be as cold as my heart". Jeon Jungkook, a cold, rude and powerful CEO in South K... Mais

β€’ 𝐏 𝐑 𝐎 𝐋 𝐎 𝐆 𝐔 𝐄 β€’
C H A P T E R : 0 1
C H A P T E R : 0 2
C H A P T E R : 0 3
C H A P T E R : 0 4
C H A P T E R : 0 5
C H A P T E R : 0 6
C H A P T E R : 0 7
C H A P T E R : 0 8
C H A P T E R : 0 9
C H A P T E R : 1 0
C H A P T E R : 1 1
C H A P T E R : 1 2
C H A P T E R : 1 3
C H A P T E R : 1 4
C H A P T E R : 1 5
C H A P T E R : 1 6
C H A P T E R : 1 7
C H A P T E R : 1 8
C H A P T E R : 1 9
C H A P T E R : 2 0
C H A P T E R : 2 1
C H A P T E R : 2 2
C H A P T E R : 2 4
C H A P T E R : 2 5
C H A P T E R : 2 6
C H A P T E R : 2 7
C H A P T E R : 2 8
C H A P T E R : 2 9
C H A P T E R : 3 0
C H A P T E R : 3 1
C H A P T E R : 3 2
C H A P T E R : 3 3
β€’ 𝐄 𝐏 𝐈 𝐋 𝐎 𝐆 𝐔 𝐄 β€’

C H A P T E R : 2 3

42.7K 2K 436
Por jeoniics

"Mr. Min, when will we start the meeting?" a person ask siting in the meeting room along with 20 CEO's around the Korea, including Y/n and Irene who are siting here in place of their brother and father, respectively.

"just one person is lef- wait here he is" as soon as yoongi announce, everyone look at the doorway where the person is standing.

Almost everyone gulp, watching no other than Jeon Jungkook back on his work after long time, with again those cold and dangerous expression on his face.

Those expressions which are enough to send a shock wave through anyone's body.

He is standing; his one hand in his pocket, a smirk is plaster on his face as he is enjoying to see everyone's shock faces.

Jungkook just wearing his black dangerous CEO outfit.

Everyone ks looking at him but, his gaze is fix on one particular person sitting in front of him, who is more than shock in compare to anyone present there.

And she is no other than his only wife, Jeon y/n.

He know she is surprise but, trying hard not to show on her face. Deep inside he is also trying hard not to show the real expression on his face.

He is trying hard to control the abnormal speed of his heartbeat.

On the other hand, y/n understand with just one look that Jungkook's condition was not good.

Just one glance is enough for her see How weak, thin, pale he has become.

Everyone stand up from their places and bow to Jungkook as soon as he enter inside the hall, except for y/n who is sitting and just looking away with her arms cross.

"Miss. Y/n please stand up" a CEO standing in front of her whisper in panick voice which is enough for jungkook to hear whereas;

y/n scoff without giving any response to anyone.

Jungkook smile "There is no need for my wife to get up and bow for me. Right Mrs. Jeon?" He ask the last part to her, which made her gulp and look at him without saying anything as words are stuck in the back of her throat.

"It's okay, no need to answer. Mrs. Jeon is mad at me today" Jungkook said, All the people understand and nod their heads.

Jungkook indicate the person who is siting beside her to leave the place.

Jungkook sit beside her after everyone settle down on their respective places, "let's start the meeting Mr. Min" y/n said, yoongi nod.

Y/n's heart is beating fast as the smell of his long lost cologne hit her nose. She missed this, she missed him but she don't know what to say? What to do now?

Her attention is not on the meeting but, on her husband who is sitting beside her.

Deep inside her heart, which only beats for jungkook, wants to hug him tightly, kiss him and ask him about his condition. Why is he like this? What happen to him?

On the other side, it was the first international level meeting attended by y/n, which js making her even more nervous and Jungkook knows about her nervousness she feel whenever she's around a lot of people.

Collecting his all of the courage he take a deep breath before intertwining his hands with her, which is place on the table.

She startle on her position, with shock written on her face.

She try to push his hand away but, he tighten his grip and move closer to her "don't push me away baby.. Because now, I'm gonna hold your hands like this till my last breath" he whisper.

She felt a shiver down to her spine. She stop pushing him because she did not want to create any kind of drama in front of everyone.

But, they both are completely unaware of those pair of burning eyes, who are watching them from a bit distance.

Those eyes are of Irene, who wants Jungkook, Only him.

She is jealous of y/n, she is jealous of her everything; the way Jungkook is flirting with her, the way she could see love and care in Jungkook's eyes for y/n and the most important y/n's having his last name.. Jeon y/n, she's his wife.

Irene wants to snatch Jungkook away from y/n but she know, she can never do this because they both are married. So, she already has a different plan.

"Yeah so, please start your bid for this project" yoongi announce, Jungkook nod as everyone start to propose their budget for this project.

"10 billion" Irene propose and smirk at Jungkook, in return he darkly smirk back to her and look away with a scoff, making Irene frown.

"Mr & Mrs. Jeon?" Yoongi ask because both of them has not propose their bid yet.

"7.5 billion dollars" Jungkook propose and smirke, everyone is shock because this was the least bid for this project.

Yoongi nod with a appreciation and look at y/n, she smirk and look at Jungkook "7.4 billion dollars" jungkook's smirk replace with the most proud smile on his face as he watch his wife wining the project is most honourable moment for him.

He already know how much bid she was going to propose so, he purposely increase his bid for this project to let her win this time.

All he just want is to make her smile and that's what he did right now. He happily lost his one of the most important project for his love.

"Okay so, after listing everyone's bid for this government hotel project, we decide to hand this project to Mrs. Jeon who is siting here in place of her brother Mister Kim Namjoon." yoongi declare, y/n smiled.

They both shake their hands and sign the agreement, "thank you and meeting is dismiss" yoongi dismiss the meeting and walk out.

Everyone congratulate y/n before leaving the place.

"It's okay to win the project, but you can't win Jungkook from me" Irene said and roll her eyes at y/n.

Y/n chuckle and stand up from her place whereas, Jungkook is still siting beside y/n, watching both of them.

"Ohh really! Then please take him, if you can, I'm not stopping you" she reply and smirk.

Irene look at Jungkook "bab-" before she could proceed, "I'm not your baby. You bitch" Jungkook cut her off in between and stand up from his place.

"Didn't I made myself Clear that day?"

He wrap his arms around y/n and back hug her tightly while pulling her closer to his body.

Thousands of butterflies are dancing around her stomach but, she never show that nervousness on her face.

"I'm only my wife's baby. I'm only her's, She is only mine. She is pure, innocent, kind, smart, gorgeous and you.." Jungkook pause and kiss y/n's cheek before covering her both the ears with his palms.

"... you're bitch, slut and every those words which I don't want my wife to hear. You're filthy whore, aren't those men's are enough for you to fulfill your sex needs, aren't they enough to fuck you huh?" Jungkook ask.

Irene fume in anger and left the place, Jungkook remove his hands from her ears and inhale her scent in the Crook of her neck.

He miss her fragrance, he miss her "I missed you" he admit.

He turn her around, as she froze on her spot. Soon she come back to reality and push him away.

"I still haven't forget those words which you said to me Jungkook" she spat, and start to collect her files and purse.

With the tears in her eyes she ks ready to leave the hall. Jungkook already notice those tears glistening her eyes which made him feel like a shit to make his wife cry.

'I'm sorry baby'.

His heart is aching. He want to explain everything to her and he knows it's now, or never.

She reach till the door but, before she could take any further step, he hold her arms and pull her towards him, which made her face crash on his strong chest.

One hand is on his chest while other hold by Jungkook, she look up "jungkook leave me, damn it!".

She start to struggle to free herself from his hold but he is way too strong, he just look at her small figure, trying to free herself.

"Jungkook please let me go!!" she start struggling more in his grip, "please.. I can't do this anymore, you said enough to me, it's enough. I can't listen to you anymore, I'm tired of those daily hurtful words you said to me.. It's enough Jungkook let me g-"

He smash his lips onto her and pull her closer to his body by her waist. His both arms securely wrap around her waist while lips move in sync.

No response is given from her side as even she is too shock to react. Her eyes are wide open while her face is all red, her heartbeat rapidly increase.

"Shh.. My baby, you talk too much" saying that he pull away after giving a sensual lick on her lower lip.

"today, I'm not letting you go. Not now, not tomorrow, not ever" saying that he pull her to his chest and caress  her hairs.

"Y/n my love, I love you so much.. Will you give me chance to explain myself?"

••••••

"if you love someone, you better prove it. Because love is not a noun to be defined, but a verb to be acted upon"

Continuar a ler

TambΓ©m vai Gostar

259K 12.8K 51
πš‚πš‘πšŽ πšπš‘πš’πš—πš”πšœ πšœπš‘πšŽ πšŒπšŠπš— πšŒπš‘πšŠπš—πšπšŽ 𝚊 πšŒπš›πšžπšŽπš• πš‘πšŽπšŠπš›πšπš•πšŽπšœπšœ πš”πš’πš—πš? πš†πš‘πšŽπš— πšœπš‘πšŽ πš’πšœ πšπš‘πšŽ πš˜πš—πšŽ πš πš‘πš˜ πš–πšŠπšπšŽ πš‘πš’πš– οΏ½...
443K 20.6K 51
⚠️ || ITS A WORK OF PURE FICTION. THE MENTIONED IDOL HAS NO CONNECTION IN THE FOLLOWING ACT. PLEASE READ ONLY AS ENTERTAINMENT PURPOSE || "I want you...
1.1M 48.4K 95
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
587K 35.7K 100
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...