CONFUSED BUT LOVE

By Fang_Tinghao

We all know that love is magical.which even it can lost our own self for the person which we love. This is th... More

❤INTRODUCTION❤
🌹THE BEGINNING🌹
🌹FIRST MEETING WITH FIGHT🌹
🌹HUNTING PAST🌹
🌹LOSTING THE FEELINGS🌹
🌹WISH FULFILLED🌹
🌹TRUTH OF CHEATING🌹
🌹FORGIVENESS🌹
🌹PROPOSED🌹
🌹HUGE SHOCKED🌹
🌹LOST WITH CHANGE🌹
🌹COMING BACK🌹
🌹PROVED🌹
🌹SAVER FROM DEATH🌹
🌹THE PERSON HE LOVE🌹
🌹SCARED FOR THE SPIDER🌹
🌹HIS BEST BUDDY🌹
🌹WORST🌹
🌹REMEMBER EVERYTHING🌹
🌹CUTENESS🌹
🌹WHO IS THIS RECHAL...?🌹
🌹NEW PAIR WITH MARRIAGE🌹
🌹MYSTERY TRUTH🌹
🌹BROKEN PROPOSED🌹
🌹TRUTH OF MEDICINE🌹
🌹SHEN OR CHEN🌹
🌹FORCE MARRIAGE🌹
🌹RECHAL IS BACK🌹
🌹HAPPINESS FOR Y AND X🌹
🌹ADOPT CHILD🌹
🌹BROKEN WORDS🌹
🌹MYSTERY PERSON🌹
🌹NEW LOVE🌹
🌹FIRST KISS🌹
🌹OPERATION SUCCESS🌹
🌹WHAT IS HAVE IN HIS HEART🌹
🌹KIDNAP🌹
🌹GUN SHOOT🌹
🌹TOGETHER🌹

🌹HEART TO HEART CONNECTION🌹

48 8 12
By Fang_Tinghao

Then sofia came out from washroom and then she saw that chen is sleeping on the sofa then she go trowed to him and sit beside him. Sometimes she stay like this and about to get stand but chen hold her hand.then she look at him.

Chen (look at her): Why you try to leave me like that. If you want to come close to me but still you try to stay away from me...?

Then she look at his eyes and touched his both cheeks tears start falling from their eyes but chen wipe her tears from his Palm.then he slowly move close to her lips and touch her lips with his lips and began to kiss her deeply. Sofia also close her eyes and while kissing chen take her up to his arm and lying her down on the bed.

Then chen open his shirt buttons and came trowed to her. Sofia held his shoulder and then he start kiss her neck sofia keep her hand on his chest. Then he again kiss her lips with passionate. After sometimes they both rolling and now sofia is on him and kissing him smoothly.

Then he open his night dress jip and start kissing her back. A sweet smile came to her lips it seems she was feeling comfortable with him , his touch. Then she keep her hand back side of his neck and slightly rubbing his neck.

After sometimes still chen and sofia kissing each others sofia's dress side of the bed so was chen.then he removed and again kiss her neck while holding her hand fingers with his hand fingers.

They spend the night together...!

In the morning chen and sofia is still sleeping they both cover from white bedsheet. Sofia's head on his chest and he also hold her like he holding his whole world.

After sometimes they both get awake and sofia look at herself and him then chen make her sit and kiss her lips and get back.then chen put his head on her chest and hold her tightly a sweet smile on his lips after long time. He feel so relax.

Chen (happily): You know I am so happy now my sweetie is with me now I get my everything back.

Sofia (in mind): Sofia...sofia can't you control yourself...what are you doing...fool...(speak bit coldly) When will I said that I forgive you?

Chen (look at her): So don't you forgive me...?

Sofia: No I doesn't say that...?

Chen (mischievously): Oh...really, its ok mam I will get my forgiveness.

Cristy look at him with what's face then he properly sit on.the bed and start trickling her. Sofia start laughing loudly.

Sofia (laughing): hey...What are...you...doning leave me.

Chen (laughing): No...I get my forgiveness...

Sofia (laughing): Ok...ok...I will forgive you but stop it now.

Then he stop trickling and hold her hand both falling to the bed chen is on her.they deeply starting each others eyes and burst in to laugh.then he hold her hair and stuck between her ear. She was looking at him without blinking.

Then again he kiss her lips again deeply and but soon they break their kiss because sofia start cough.then he make her sit and give her water to drink.

Chen (worried): Hey...what happens to you...?

Sofia (control herself): I am ok...

Chen (worried): Really...?

Sofia: I...I...think I should get...re...ready.

Then she get stand and ran trowed to the washroom and lock the door again blood start coming from her mouth and nose.

Sofia (to herself): What happen to me.

Other side chang an and meli again awake and they both look at each others.

Chang an (smile): I really glad that I came back because of that I get my family also a beautiful girl.

Then meli smile to him and they both get ready.

Other side a girl she warm a mask and talking with someone.

Girl: I know what I have to do...you doesn't worry about that.

Other person: But remember he can't get to know anything as he doesn't get hurt...

Girl (smile): I can't understand whom actually you love...but don't worry nothing will happen.

Then they cut the call.

Girl: I know what am I doing but I doesn't do this because you said to me.I do this because of myself.

In the afternoon sofia is in a call with Alisha.

Sofia: This is what happen to me.

Alisha (worried): Sofia...I can't tell anything like this so please tomorrow morning come to the my clinic.

Sofia: Ok.

Cristy and Chen is in a park and talking with each others.

Cristy: Chen I think you should tell her everything now...

Chen (smile): No...need she know everything before marrying me.

Cristy (shocked): What...that's mean she marry you after knowing everything.

Chen (smile): Yeah.

Cristy: but when and how...?

Then he tell everything what happen that day and about their marriage cristy's eyes get weird open after listening to this.

Cristy (shocked): That means marriage is doing by force.

Chen (sadly): Yeah...that time I doesn't have another way but now she forgiven me.

Cristy (smile): Well...congrats bro.

Vhen (happily): Ok...now I will go because my wife is waiting for me.

Saying this he ran trowed to his car and go from there.

Cristy (herself): surly a impatient guy.

Sofia is come out from her room because for go trowed ro the kitchen but she again feel dizziness and she hold her head. Slowly slowly she came down  from lander but before that she start vomiting blood and she suddenly get faint and get down from lander.

Shen is in his office but suddenly she feel stranger and because of windy there have sofia's picture and it fall down and get broken.

He get shocked then he get down and get that picture tears start rolling from his eyes.

Shen (to himself): What happen to me...why my tears came out like this...? I...I feel something happen.
God please save my Rechal but...but I think I should call her once.

Chen also came to home and he brought sofia's favourite foods nut he was about to go but his heart start beating faster than ever.

Chen (to himself): What happen to me...why my heart beating like this...?

Then he go trowed to the door and knock.to the door but no one open the door. He again and again knock but no respond.

Chen (in mind): What happen...why she isn't open the door. (Then something remember) maybe she is in the washroom.

Then he get his duplicate key and open the door. He keep all the foods on sofa and go trowed to the lander as soon as he go there he get shocked to see the viewing.tears start following his eyes.

Chen (loudly): Sofia...

To Be Continues...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.5K 369 34
This is a story about the love of two boys (Xiao Zhan and Wang Yibo) in a country that is against homosexuality. They love each other since young but...
Jaadu By ☆

General Fiction

8.7K 943 43
Completed ✓ Aman- A demi-jinn Roshni- A kind hearted girl Aman & Roshni have similar dreams of their connection, but what's their real connection? ...
215K 16.1K 39
One falls in the trap and one enjoys with his prey, that night changes both's life. That night, for the first time Xiao Zhan gets to know what is hat...
8.9K 315 31
Grandmaster of Demonic Cultivation Fanfiction Some Flowers Bloom Only At Night #1 What is he supposed to do? Tears spilled over and raced down his c...