Fragile Hearts❤️

由 _Glittery_Hearts

We have seen stories where the love of a partner heals the other in a relationship, but what turn will destin... 更多

Prologue
Character Sketch
Aesthetics
Chapter-01
Chapter-02
Chapter-03
Chapter-04
Chapter-05
Chapter-06
Chapter-07
Chapter-08
Chapter-09
Chapter-10
Chapter-11
Chapter-12
Chapter-14
Chapter-15
Chapter-16
Chapter-17
Chapter-18
Chapter-19
Chapter-20
Chapter-21
Chapter-22
Chapter-23
Chapter-24
Chapter-25
Chapter-26
Chapter-27
Chapter-28
Chapter-29
Chapter-30
Chapter-31
Chapter-32
Chapter-33
Chapter-34
Chapter-35
Chapter-36
Chapter-37
Chapter-38
Chapter-39
Chapter-40
Chapter-41
Chapter-42
Chapter-43
Chapter-44
Chapter-45
Chapter-46
Chapter-47
Chapter-48
Chapter-49
Chapter-50
Chapter-51
Chapter-52
Chapter-53
Chapter-54
Chapter-55
Chapter-56
Chapter-57
Chapter-58
Chapter-59
Chapter-60
Chapter-61
Chapter-62
Chapter-63
Chapter-64
Chapter-65
Chapter-66
Chapter-67
Chapter-68
Chapter-69
Chapter-70
Chapter-71
Chapter-72
Chapter-73
Chapter-74
Chapter-75
Epilogue
Feedbacks from the readers❤️
Coming Soon!
MaNan: Running Away
Bonus Chapter-01
Love's Resilience

Chapter-13

3K 208 24
由 _Glittery_Hearts

A very Happy Diwali to all of you out there✨. May these fireworks burn away all of your worries, difficulties, and sorrows, and may they light up your lives with pleasure, joy, and serenity🌟💝.

(The preceding day passes in a jiffy where Manik and Riya are enthusiastic about their wedding and their parents are delighted about the deal. The Malhotras have thrown a party in the evening because of their contract signing and their son's marriage. It is 10:00 AM, and the Dixits are on the way to the marriage registration office while the Malhotras have already reached. Raj and Manik are busy with their respective work calls, and also Manik has asked all his bodyguards to cover the area and not allow any media person to enter inside. Meanwhile, Neyonika is sitting in the car with Mukti and Cabir, and there is an intensive conversation between them.)

Mukti- Mom hum baaki wedding functions bhi to kar sakte the naa. Aise kitna rukha sukha sa lag raha hai sab.

[Mukti- Mom, we could do other wedding functions as well. All this looks so dry like this.]

Neyonika- There was no need to do anything, Mukti. This is a contract marriage, and what are you expecting from this? Dixits, too, are in this alliance for money, so why tell the entire world and make fun of ourselves?

Cabir (coldly)- Mom, I hope you have not forgotten what Manik Bhai said. He is earnest about this marriage. I can guarantee that Riya Bhabhi will definitely be that person who will change everything in our family for good.

Neyonika- Seriously, Cabir? Out of everyone, you are saying this? Unbelievable.

Cabir- You know, Mom, I have this feeling jaise sab buri cheezen khatam hone wali hai, and there will be happiness with her arrival. And for me too. It's like I will welcome my bhabhi... or elder sister will be even better, right? So I will welcome my elder sister to my family and am super happy and excited about this. Mukti tera mujhe nahi pata, but I respect her and won't tolerate you and Dad disrespecting her, Mom.

[Cabir- You know Mom, I feel that all the bad things will end and there will be happiness with her arrival. And for me too. It's like I will welcome my sister-in-law... or elder sister will be even better, right? So I will welcome my elder sister to my family and am super happy and excited about this. Mukti, I don't know about you, but I respect her a lot and won't tolerate you and Dad disrespecting her, Mom.]

Mukti- I know Cabir tu sahi keh raha hai. But hum abhi unko jaante hi kitna hain yaar? How can you be so sure?

[Mukti- I know you are right, Cabir. But we still don't know her much. How can you be so sure about this?]

Cabir- I am sure Mukti because I have seen everything with my eyes. Uss din dinner ke baad, jab Bhai Riya Bhabhi ko bahar le kar gaye the to talk in private, uske baad main unhe bulane gaya tha naa. And there I saw him, smiling to the fullest. Like he used to, our father's greed and mother's selfishness snatched everything from him. He was smiling at her, and he was genuinely happy. And that matters the most to me. Agar Bhai khush hai to hum kon hote hai unn ki life mein interfere karne wale?

[Cabir- I am sure Mukti because I have seen everything with my own eyes. That day after dinner, when Bro took her out to talk in private and then I went to call them back. And there I saw him, smiling to the fullest. Like he used to, our father's greed and mother's selfishness snatched everything from him. He was smiling at her, and he was genuinely happy. And that matters the most to me. If he is happy, then who are we to interfere in their life?]

Neyonika- Bohot zyaada convinced nahi ho tum apni to-be-Bhabhi se Cabir?

[Neyonika- Are you not actually very convinced with your sister-in-law Cabir?]

Cabir- Bilkul hoon Mom. Unhone ghar aane se pehle hi aisa magic kar diya hai. Mujh pe bhi aur Bhai pe bhi. Isiliye subha se unhone aap se kuch kaha nahi hai.

[Cabir- I am Mom. She has done such magic even before coming to our house. On me and on Bro, as well. And that is why he said nothing to you from the morning.]

Neyonika- Whatever.

(Mukti is still not sure about forming a positive opinion about Riya, so she gets lost in her own thoughts.)

(After some time, the Dixits also come there, and the families greet each other. Manik cuts his phone call as he sees Riya getting out of the car, looking alluring in her grey gown with flawless makeup, and her long dark brown wavy hair makes her look even more gorgeous. Manik stares at her without blinking his eyes as she walks toward him with a smile. And well, Riya too is mesmerized seeing him look so dapper and stunning in his 3-piece black Armani suit.)

RIYA'S GOWN

MANIK'S SUIT

(Riya comes to him and smiles brightly at him, which he warmly reverts.)

Manik- So? Excited?

Riya- Umm, excited, yes. And nervous too, yes.

Manik- Just relax, okay? Insaan se hi shaadi hone wali hai tumhari.

[Manik- Just relax, okay? You are getting married to a human only.]

Riya- I didn't mean that Manik. I am just nervous and stressed because this is a new journey and relationship. But we are happy. That's what matters, right?

Manik- Of course. So let's meet others. They are all waiting.

Riya- Sure.

(Riya is about to walk further when Manik offers his hand to her and smiles, looking at her. She gives him a warm smile, puts her hand in his hand, and they walk together to their families. Manik and Riya are again and again stealing glances at each other and smiling, which is being noticed by Cabir and Mukti.)

Cabir- Dekh li Bhai ki smile? A genuine smile, actually?

[Cabir- So did you see Bro's smile? A genuine smile, actually.]

Mukti- Tujhe ye lagta hai naa ki ye shaadi deal ki vajhe se nahi honi chahiye thi?

[Mukti- You feel they should not have got married just for the deal, right?]

Cabir- Mukti, I cannot change anything, but I can be happy for my brother. And that I am.

Mukti- I don't know what to do, Cabir. I guess everything will get better with time.

Cabir- Of course. It will.

(Riya and Manik come there and greet each other's family. Neyonika is still cold towards Riya, but Riya doesn't let that spoil her mood. Meanwhile, Harshad is looking at Mukti with lustful eyes and moves forward to approach her.)

Harshad- You are Mukti Malhotra, right? Manik Malhotra's younger sister?

Mukti- Yes! And you are Riya Bhabhi's elder brother, right?

[Mukti- Yes! And you are Riya's elder brother, right?]

Harshad- Of course. But why are we addressing each other with our relations to them? Humara khud ka bhi koyi relation ho sakta hai right. So hi. I am Harshad Dixit.

[Harshad- Of course. But why are we addressing each other with our relations to them? We can form a relationship between us, too, right? So hi. I am Harshad Dixit.]

(He forwards his hand for a handshake to her, and she politely shakes hands with him out of courtesy.)

Mukti- I am Mukti Malhotra.

Harshad- So can we be friends, Mukti? And now we will actually keep meeting each other. What say?

Mukti- Of course, we can be friends.

(Harshad keeps talking sweetly to Mukti, and unfortunately, no one notices this, thus opening gates to some severe issues for the future, which will definitely affect Riya and Manik's relationship.)

(In the present, everyone heads inside the registration office. As both of them are VVIP families, they don't have to wait in queues for their turn, and Manik-Riya then completes the required formalities and later signs the marriage papers, thus finally GETTING MARRIED. They both then exchange garlands, where Manik happily bends his head down in front of Riya, and she also happily bows her head down in front of him. Manik then fills Riya's parting line of the hair with sindoor, and they both get married. The families take pictures together, and then they come out of the registration office. But as soon as they step out, they get flashed with lots of lights from the cameras as media could finally enter inside.)

(Manik and Riya are standing in the front, and the media starts capturing them together. Nothing is new for both of them, as they belong to affluent and leading families. After posing for a few pictures, Manik moves forward alone to make an announcement.)

Manik- I know you guys want lots of news and masala. But you all need to relax for now. All the people from the media are cordially invited to our reception party at Malhotra Mansion tonight from 08:00 PM onwards, and a small press conference is arranged to answer all your questions! So we will see you guys there. Thank you!

(The bodyguards clear their way, and the families head towards their respective cars. Riya was taking out her luggage from the vehicle when Anita goes to her with an evil smirk on her face.)

Anita- So finally. The most awaited day is here. Finally, the curse of our family is leaving us.

(Riya takes a deep breath to stop herself from crying and continues carrying her luggage out of the car.)

Anita- You know maine iss din ka kitna intezaar kiya hai? Like tumhari vajhe se humari life itni traumatic rahi hai ki ab to yakeen hi nahi ho raha that you are actually leaving. But tell me naa. What have you planned for the Malhotras? Unki life kaise hell banani hai uska plan ready kar liya?

[Anita- You know how long I have waited for this day to come? Like our life had been so traumatic because of you, I cannot believe you are leaving. But tell me, please. What have you planned for the Malhotra's? Is the plan to make their lives hell ready?]

(Riya looks teary-eyed at Anita, and she smirks, looking at her.)

Riya- Aap mujhe sab se zyaada hate karti hain naa Mom. I wish ki main vo sab change kar pati jo mere janam lene par ho raha tha. I wish ki mere jaane se finally aapki narazgi thodi kam ho jaye aur shayad aap mujhe thoda sa accept kar paye MOM. Shayad aap mujhe miss kare.

[Riya- You hate me the most, right, Mom? I wish I could change everything that happened when I took birth. I want your heartburn reduced with me leaving, and you could accept me a little MOM. Maybe you miss me.]

Anita- Vo din to kabhi nahi aane wala you bitch. Aur tumhe kon miss karega uss ghar mein? Main to kuch dino mein ek party throw karne ka plan kar rahi hoon. Tumhare iss ghar se finally jaane ki khushi mein. How good does that sound?

[Anita- That day will never come, you bitch. And who will miss you at our house? I plan to throw a party at home in a few days. For you finally leaving the house. How good does that sound?]

Riya (in a choked voice)- Very.

(Anita smirks at her, and a tear rolls down Riya's eyes. Before Anita could say something, Riya quickly hugged Anita tightly in tears.)

Riya (in tears)- I love you so much, Mom. And I will miss you. I always do.

(Anita stands still in her place after hearing Riya's words but then breaks the hug and goes from there while Riya keeps looking at her in tears.)

Riya (in tears)- I always needed you, Mom. Always. I love you, Mom.

继续阅读

You'll Also Like

1.6M 98.1K 39
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...
182K 11.4K 53
"Hey, baby?" I smile cheekily, grabbing Shreyan's attention and the girl beside him. He facepalms and looks at me, "Avyuktha?" "You look handsome, b...
514K 27.4K 88
《An Indian Romantic Love Story》 《Under Editing 》 She is not ready for this marriage but then she doesn't have a choice like always. He fell in love w...
427K 23.8K 17
𝐒𝐡𝐢𝐯𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐚 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 𝐱 𝐑𝐮𝐝𝐫𝐚𝐤𝐬𝐡 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 ~By 𝐊𝐚𝐣𝐮ꨄ︎...