Billionaire's ex-wife #Wattys...

Від satirelover

Jack Ryder was one of the youngest billionaires in the US. He had everything guys his age dream on; models in... Більше

Chapter 1
Chapter 2 (unedited)
Chapter 3 (unedited)
Chapter 4 (unedited)
Chapter 5 (unedited)
Chapter 6 (unedited)
Chapter 7 (unedited)
Chapter 8 ( unedited)
Chapter 9 unedited
Chapter 10
Chapter 11 (unedited)
Chapter 12 (unedited)
Chap 13
Chapter 14 ( unedited)
Chapter 15 (unedited)
Chapter 16 ( unedited)
Chapter 17 (unedited)
Chapter 18
Chapter 19 (unedited)
Chapter 20 ( unedited)
Chap 21
Chapter 22 (unedited)
Chapter 23 (unedited)
Chapter 24 (unedited)
Chapter 25 (unedited)
Chapter 26 unedited
Chapter 27 unedited
Chapter 28 (unedited)
Not a chapter please read
Chapter 30 unedited
Chapter 31 unedited
Chapter 32 unedited
Chapter 33 unedited
Chapter 34 unedited
Chapter 35 unedited
Chapter 36 unedited
Chapter 37 unedited
epilogue
The real epilogue :)
Alternate ending
Rant
Opportunity to get published

Chapter 29 unedited

135K 3.4K 473
Від satirelover

My phone still doesn't work. I have to buy a new one now :(
Here is your update. I posted before I read it so there might be loads of mistakes. Sorry for that.
Can anyone find a character for Nikki. I want to know who you guys think when you think about her.

Nikki POV
I heard the shower turn on and the water running while Jack was taking a shower. I was still staring at the wedding dress that was in the closet. I still couldn't believe him. Trying to force me to marry him just because he wanted to. First he gets rid of me when he thinks that I cheated on him and now that he finds out that I didn't he wants me back. I feel like I am a dog and he is the owner that I should be loyal too even if he doesn't feed me and forgets about me. He expects that only because he changed his mind I still should be pinning for him. NEVER. I just need to find the right time to escape. I start looking around the room for something that I can use when I try to escape.
First I will need comfortable shoes, I can't run away in heels. I also will need some jeans and a comfy shirt. I find a pair of jeans and a pair of sneakers in the closet and take them. I also grab a blue shirt and a brown leather jacket. After I grab all the clothes that I need I look to see if he left his phone somewhere around so maybe I can try to call Mike again while Jack is still in the shower. I think that it's still in his jacket in the pile of clothes that it's laying in the floor where he started to strip before. I grab the jacket from the floor and thanks to my lucky stars I can feel the phone in the pocket. I was about to make my move when suddenly I feel Jack's arms around my waist.

"What are you doing?" He breathes in my ear. I jump high frightened and try to get away from his chest but he brings me closer. As I try to push him away I notice that his chest is naked and wet. I don't even dare to turn around and check if he is wearing normal clothes or his birth suit.

"You scared me." I say while I wait for my heartbeat to return to normal. "Now can you please let me go?
"You still didn't answer my question." He said while kissing me behind my ear.

"I was picking your clothes up. You know I hate when you leave them around." I said hoping that he would believe me. I used to pick up his clothes when we were married so it wasn't a total lie.

"Look at you. We are still not married and you are trying to change me already. You are supposed to love me for who I am not who you want me to be." He said trying to make fun of the situation but it only reminded me why he brought me here. I tried to get away from his embrace again and this time he didn't oppose.

"Why do you insist that we get married Jack? I don't love you anymore and I am pretty sure you don't love me either. Why don't you accept the fact that we are a thing of the last and continue to live your life." I faced him grateful that he was wearing sweatpants. I just hoped that he would come to his senses.

"I want another chance Nikki. I refuse to think that we are over.mi accept that I made a mistake in the past and I am sorry that I didn't believe you but I am trying to make things work. If we get married we can fix things and we can be happy again."

"But that's the problem Jack. People don't get married to fix their problems. They get married because they are in love. I was in love with you once but you broke my heart. You made me feel like I was worthless, just someone that wasn't good enough for you. I cried for days and days hoping that you would change your mind and come back to me asking for forgiveness but you chose Jennifer. It killed me every time I saw you and her in tv and magazines portrayed as the perfect couple. They were saying that you finally were in a relationship with someone in your level who was rich, beautiful and smart. If it wasn't for Danny I didn't know where I would be. He helped me put my pieces together I thanks to him I become stronger and I started to love myself again instead of thinking that I was never good enough."

"Baby please stop. We can start from the beginning and forget everything that happened in the past. I promise we will be happy." He said getting closer to me and holding my hands in his.

"I can't just forget everything that happened Jack. I can forgive you but not forget because even though the past hurts me it also made me who I am today. I can't forget that you slept with Jennifer the same day that I left our house. Not only that but she had the audacity to let me know that she shared your bed. How could you do that knowing that I was hurting and crying my heart out for you? You stayed with her for four years, which is way more that we have been together. We were together for only 1 year and a half. It is her that you here holding in your arms while I was away. You can't just come back and say that you are sorry. Just saying sorry doesn't solve anything."

"I swear I never loved her baby. I only have loved you. I was with her because I was mad, I thought you were sleeping with Danny. If you saw pictures of me sleeping with someone else what would you think?" He said pulling his hair in frustration and sitting down in the floor.

"If I saw pictures of you with someone else I would come and confront you not do what you did. The fact that you just believed those pictures and didn't say anything to me means that you had thought before that I might do something like this. And the fact that you stayed with Jennifer for year not loving her means that you used her too. You were engaged with her for god sake when I returned. Probably you would be married and having kids in the future if I didn't return."

"But you returned and now I know the truth. I was manipulated Nikki and I admit I was jealous of Danny because you always talked how wonderful he was and how much you loved him. How could I know that he was gay?"

"Even if he wasn't gay, he was just my best friend. You should have believed me as your wife and as your partner that I would never do something like that. Marriage needs trust and I guess we didn't have that and that's why it crumbled."

"This is why we are starting  again. We are more mature now and we will not be doing the same mistakes. It's a fresh new start and together you me and Alex can be a happy family."

"You leave Alex alone. He already has a family and he doesn't need you. If I am marrying someone that will be Mike not you Jack. Now excuse me but I need to take a shower." I said getting up trying to get away from him

"You will have to marry me Nikki. If you don't you will regret it dearly." He smirked at me

"What will you do oh almighty Jack? Will you throw me in the streets and leave me alone again? News flash I don't need you and I have enough money to live a comfortable life. You cannot destroy me."

"Oh I bet I can. You better call your lover boy and tell him goodbye because by the end of the day tomorrow you will be my wife and I am not letting you get away again. I will make you mine body and soul Nikki." He said crossing his arms making his muscles bulge.

"You are unbelievable Jack. One minute you say you are sorry for everything the next you order me around. I am not in your service mister. You cannot tell me what I can or I cannot do. I am a free woman, it's not the 1800s where men could do what they wanted with women. Get over yourself you are not God. "

"I am just letting you know Nikki that I always get what I want and what I want right now it's you. You have no idea how hard it's for me right now not to come and kiss you senseless and worship every inch of your body. I am just waiting for you to get used of the idea that we will be together again and for you to break up with Mike. I want you only for myself darling because I am not good at sharing." He said in a low voice that would make any woman shiver. In me had the opposite effect, I just wanted to grab something and throw at his head.

"Well you might want me but I don't want you. So unless you have found a time machine and can go back in the 1800s where you can force me to marry you there is nothing in this world that would change my mind." I glared at him and made a sharp turn grabbing the clothes that I had made ready before and walking towards the bathroom.

"If you don't marry me than I guess you have to explain Alex why you won't be his mommy anymore." I froze in my spot not daring to take another step.

"Yes Nikki, I know that when your friend died you didn't complete all the required papers for adoption so legally you are not his mother. It would be a pity if child services where to know this little detail. Imagine a small little boy scared to sleep alone in one of the places where they would put him. He would think that he wasn't a good boy and that's why you left him. Who knows maybe I would adopt him and Jennifer would be his new mommy?"

I turned towards him grabbed the ice picker that was next to the bucket of ice where the champagne was chilling and run towards Jack and stabbed him in the heart. I wanted to kill him for everything he did in the past and for what he wanted to do right now. I can't believe he wants to take my son. He was surprised so he had no idea what happened until he clutched his chest and saw blood coming out of it. He fell on the ground holding his chest trying to stop the bleeding but it's wasn't enough. I stood in top of him looking at the ice pick and throwing it away. Now I would really lose Alex.

"So what will be your answer now?" Jack brings me back to reality after my day dreaming. I am not a murderer so I can't kill him so I guess I have no choice but to marry him.

"You win Jack. I will marry you." I say defeated and walk to the bathroom and get in the shower. I sit down in the corner  fully clothed not caring if they get drenched. I cry my heart out while the water from the shower hides my tears.

"The Jackass wins."
A/N
Poor Nikki can't catch a break. I feel bad for her. She is losing Mike so she can have Alex. What do you think of Jack now?

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

518K 18.2K 30
(Mature content) (Highest ranks listed) (Editing slowly) A simple last night out with my girls before I move to America. Drinks are flowing, hips mov...
556K 13.2K 32
[Completed] Highest ranking :- 29 boss 35 business 163 boss 128 hot 238 hate 234 marriage Warning : there are many grammatical errors in the novel re...
4.9K 186 20
"Stay away from me, don't talk to me except if it is about my son or about something very important. And lastly don't fall in love with me" he said "...
63.2K 2.2K 35
The exact words he threw at my face still haunts my dreams every single night and I think I'm starting to believe him. "Wish I've never met you I...