Infatuated

By kaiwrotethat

possessed with an intense but short-lived passion or admiration for someone.. 10/29/2021-11/04/2021 More

Intro
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35

26

8.8K 341 59
By kaiwrotethat

2 weeks later.

"No Kentrell, move." She swatted his hands away as she typed on her computer.

"India when my papa say shit like that he don't be lying. Just take the tests mane." He frowned, standing behind her.

"I don't want to Kentrell. Go find something to do oh my god." She laughed as he kissed on her shoulder.

"Why not?" He asked, and she shrugged.

"Because I don't. I know I'm not pregnant. I pop plan B's like percs, I'm on birth control, and I rarely let you nut in me." She mumbled, filling out forms on her computer.

"Mane so take them and prove me wrong. Why is you being so difficult? What is you even doing?" He looked at the computer that sat on her desk inside her beauty room.

"I'm trying to get Kendell in the Atlanta Can Academy. They wouldn't let him in the local high school because he's so far behind. This school will catch him up and let him get his diploma on time. He's supposed to be a sophomore and hasn't been to school since 7th grade chile." India said, her fingers typing quickly on the keyboard.

"I appreciate you for this India. For letting him stay here too." Kentrell sat next to her, kissing the side of her face and she smiled.

"It wasn't nothing extra. I mean, you basically live here. I wouldn't want him at your house by himself. Plus, I need to get his ass together. That boy lazy as hell but it's aight cause I'm finna fix all that." India mumbled, and he laughed, making her smile.

"You'd be the best mama ever. So take these damn tests so we can see if you pregnant." Kentrell frowned, and she laughed.

"You want me to be pregnant so bad." She shook her head, sending the forms to the school's superintendent.

"I really do. So come on cause I gotta go to the trap and I wanna see if you are before I go." He retorted, and she chuckled.

"What you going down there for?" She asked, standing up and stretching.

"Problem with my supply. My shit ain't distributing like it need to be cause I ain't been down there since I been with you. Them niggas going crazy without me." He told her, and she nodded, walking out of the room.

She knocked on Kendell's door, and Kentrell chuckled, opening it.

"He didn't say come in you asshole." India bucked at him, and he shrugged.

"It's good Nene, wassam?" He looked up from his TV where he was playing GTA.

"Send me whatever you want from the store so I can go grocery shopping. Like your favorite snacks, and meals to eat. And I need the size clothes and shoes you wear." India leaned against the door, Kentrell standing behind her with a smile on his face.

"I can get whatever I want? Whatever shoes I want too?" He looked over at her, and she nodded, making him smile big.

"Aight I'm finna send that shit right now." He told her, and she popped him in his mouth, making him frown.

"I told you about cussing like that Dasani." India frowned at him.

"Sorry. You learned my middle name and ain't shut up yet." Kendell mumbled, and she laughed.

"So. Make sure you text me that stuff. And text me what you want for dinner tonight too. Ion feel like cooking so if you wanna order pizza or something, you can." India told him, and he nodded.

"Thank you Nene. I appreciate it, all of this, foreal." He mumbled, looking back at his TV.

"You're welcome baby." She smiled, closing his door.

"You wanna be a mom so bad I don't know why you won't let me make your dreams come true." Kentrell shrugged as he followed her to her room.

"Kentrell be quiet." She laughed, going in her bathroom.

She pulled her pants down, sitting on the toilet and Kentrell passed her the tests.

"Kentrell move your freak ass on." She laughed as he squatted in front of her.

"Girl pee and stop worrying about me." He mumbled, and she rolled her eyes, taking the caps off the tests.

She put them between her legs, her natural pout resting on her face as she peed on the sticks.

"R Kelly ass nigga." She shook her head, watching him bite his lip and he laughed.

"I'm in love with you like deadass nothing you do could ever not make my dick hard." He shrugged, and she laughed.

"You're sick." She said, putting the tops back on the sticks.

"Let me do it." He took the tissue out of her hand, and she laughed, letting him wipe her off. She flushed the toilet, pulling her shorts up and then they both washed their hands.

"India why you so against being pregnant?" He asked as she sat on the counter.

"I'm 19. I got so much shit I wanna do and see before I have a kid. I think you just wanna have a kid because you want me pregnant and tied to you for life." She said, and he shrugged.

"Maybe, maybe not. I don't see a problem with wanting to be with you for life." He shrugged again.

"I know, but it's more to it than that Kentrell. With a whole ass child, you'd have to give them 100% of your attention. I wouldn't be able to just be a kid anymore because then I'll have a whole kid myself. Literally someone I'd have to raise. And if I am pregnant, I wouldn't mind, you know? Like I won't abort your kid or anything. But I'm not just going out my way to get pregnant either. What's for me, will come to me. And a child ain't for me right now." She rubbed his face as she spoke.

"Okay mami. I'm sorry." He mumbled, and she smiled.

"It's nothing to be sorry for. I just want you to understand the responsibilities of a child before we plan for one. Maybe a few months from now okay? We'll see where we're at then and then we can have a baby, if this test is negative." She chuckled, and he smiled, kissing her lips.

"I love you. I got you always, no matter what. You can have whatever, it's whatever for you." He told her, and she kissed his nose.

"I love you too baby. Thank you." She mumbled, and the timer went off for the tests.

"You can look." She chuckled, and he grabbed them off the counter, unraveling the napkin they were in.

"Damn. Guess my old man was wrong." He smiled, holding up the four negative tests, and she held his face.

"Are you upset?" She asked.

"No. It would've been cool to have one, but maybe I ain't ready for that big of a responsibility right now." He shrugged, and she nodded.

"And whenever we are ready, my uterus waiting on you." She grinned, and he smirked, making her laugh.

"I'm finna go, I'm taking Kendell with me. You need something?" He asked.

"Why you taking Kendell down there? I don't want him around that, I don't even want you around that. You know the feds already be looking for a reason to lock you up." She frowned.

"I'm only popping by there, like 5 minutes then I'm taking him to the studio with me. I swear. You can FaceTime me if you want, I ain't even gone take him in there." He told her, and she nodded.

"Okay. Be safe please." She kissed his forehead, and he smiled.

"Niggas know my body." He shrugged, and she smacked her lips, making him laugh.

"I got a million in cash in your closet. Can you put it in the bank for me?" He asked, and she frowned.

"Why do you have that much cash on you? Kentrell you're so stupid oh my gosh." She mumbled, getting off of the counter and walking to her closet.

He laughed as she grabbed the suitcase out of her closet, her eyes widening at the many stacks of cash.

"Kentrell don't ever keep more than 100k on you. Even that's too much. Why didn't you take this to the bank?" She zipped the suitcase back up.

"Cause I went to deposit like 4 million and they said I couldn't add the last one, so I brought it here cause all my safes full." He shrugged, and she shook her head.

"You're so crazy." She mumbled, and he laughed.

"I'm finna go though. You can have that if you want. You don't have to deposit it." He told her.

"Thanks, but no thanks. I'm going to deposit it. How much is in your account?" She asked, grabbing her phone.

"Ion know." He mumbled, looking down at her phone as she logged into his bank account.

"Dayum. We need to start spending that shit." He chuckled, and India laughed.

"300 million? What's the limit on this account?" She asked.

"Hell if I know. I leave all that shit for you to figure out. That's why you got all my passwords and safe codes. Cause I don't know how to work that shit." He shrugged, and she shook her head.

"Hood niggas be dumb as hell." She mumbled, and he laughed, kissing her cheek.

"I love you mami. Kiss me." He leaned his head down, and she grabbed his face, kissing his lips.

She allowed his tongue in her mouth, wrapping her arms around his neck.

He gripped a handful of her ass in his hand, making her smile as she pulled away. He sucked her bottom lip, before letting it go.

"I love you too baby."

This just a lil filler slash update on her not being pregnant and Kendell & Kentrell living with her. Lol. < Sarcasm.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

536K 14.6K 50
Est.2020
138K 4.5K 51
Kehlani thought she was with the love of her life until she reunited with an old friend....
189K 3.1K 30
๐€ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ญ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ง๐ž ๐›๐ฅ๐š๐œ๐ค ๐ฆ๐ž๐ง.
19.7K 864 20
๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ก๐š๐ฏ๐ž ๐ญ๐จ ๐๐จ ๐ฌ๐ฐ๐ž๐ž๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐š๐ซ๐ญ ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ฅ๐จ๐จ๐ค ๐ข๐ง๐ญ๐จ ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ž๐ฒ๐ž๐ฌ, ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ฒ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ฐ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐›๐ž ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ง๐ž. ๐ฒ๏ฟฝ...