MY DIARY// 🐱YOONMIN🐥 AU//Co...

Bởi I_Ship_Yoonmin_

Yoonmin Au ~Park Jimin~ Age: 19 years old (I didn't use his real age, ok) Role: A quiet and shy High school... Xem Thêm

My Diary, Main Character."
Chapter 1
1.
2
3
4
NO ONE'S POV."
5
6
7
8
9
NO ONE POV."
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
NO ONE POV."
19
20
21
22
23 (Pt.1)
23(Pt.2)
AUTHOR NOTE."
24
25
NO ONE POV."
26
27
Happy Park Jimin day🎂🎉🎁
28
29
30
Author Note."
31
32
NO ONE POV."
33
34
35
36
37
NO ONE POV."
38
39
40
41
42
BTS 2022 GRAMMY SUBMISSIONS:
43
44
New Yoonmin Book
45
46
47
48
NO ONE POV."
Happy Halloween 🎃🎃🎃🎃
BTS Halloween 2021, 2022
49
NO ONE POV."
NO ONE POV."
50
51
52
53
54
55
Author Note
NO ONE POV."
56
57
NO ONE POV."
Author Note
58
NO ONE POV."
59
NO ONE POV."
NO ONE POV."
NO ONE POV."
NO ONE POV."
60
61
62
NO ONE POV."
NO ONE POV."
NO ONE POV."
NO ONE POV."
NO ONE POV."
NO ONE POV."
63
64 (Extra)

NO ONE POV

66 5 0
Bởi I_Ship_Yoonmin_

NO ONE POV."

Yoongi was in the rooftop relaxing his self...He was having some good rest in there when suddenly he heard some footsteps and smell Jimin's Cherry scent he smirked at that and pretend to not notice him coming...Jimin was walking the rooftop and finding his spot but then he saw Yoongi was resting in his spot he was shocked to meet with Yoongi. ......Omg why the bullies leader is here? Jimin asked himself confusing as he stare at Yoongi's pale and handsome face that was now pretending to be asleep but when Yoongi felt Jimin's stare he smirked and said. ...... Don't stare at my face like that baby boy!" Yoongi said smirking as he looked at Jimin and their eyes meet each other as Jimin was a blushing mess right now then Jimin looked away."

And I know that this spot I rested is yours Park Jimin!" Yoongi added smirking as Jimin looked up at Yoongi eyes widening. ......H-how did you know that and my full name? Jimin asked still eyes widening as Yoongi's smirk goes wide. ......Do you want to know Baby boy? Yoongi asked back still smirking as Jimin blushed even more cause of the pet name that Yoongi just called him. ...... P-please don't call me by that pet name!" Jimin shyly whisper but still Yoongi can hear it and chuckled. ......I just know your full name and that this is your place by this!" Yoongi answered Jimin's first question as he raise the Diary and Jimin looked at that with a wide eyes. ......M-my Diary? Jimin asked in disbelief then he looked at Yoongi as Yoongi looked at him back with a smirk. ......H-how did you have My Diary? Jimin asked with his raised eyebrows and crossed his arms around his chest while having a fire eye contact to Yoongi. ......I'm the one who found this in the floor the time you lost this!" Yoongi answered smirking as he stand up and was about to take a step when Jimin spoke...

C-can I have My Diary already please!? Jimin begged with his cute voice that made Yoongi's heart beat faster as he looked at Jimin and smirked. .....I will give your Diary back Baby boy in some conditions!" Yoongi said smirking that made Jimin looked away and swollen many times. ..... W-what conditions? Jimin shyly asked as Yoongi's smirk goes wide as he take a step to go near Jimin as Jimin step back without looking at Yoongi...And when Jimin felt his back hit the wall he started panicking and try to run but Yoongi trap him with his both hands side my side Jimin's shoulder, Yoongi then goes near Jimin's ear as he whisper. ......You will treat me a Black Coffee on the Cute Cafe you have been working in Five days Jimin cause Your Diary that has your words is just has a ten pages!" Yoongi calmly said with a smirk that made Jimin's legs goes Jelly as Yoongi's strong arms wraps around his waist. ......Am I clear Jimin and if you didn't do that then you can't have your Dairy that you wanted!" Yoongi darkly added as he bite Jimin's ear and let go off him as Jimin just nodded looking down cause he was still a blushing mess."

And where are we gonna do the Project Park Jimin to your house or to my house? Yoongi asked Jimin still smirking as Jimin looked up at him. ...... I-i d-don't know!" Jimin shyly answered as he get up from the floor and stare at Yoongi's dark chocolate eyes. ......What if in my house Baby boy is it okay? Yoongi playfully asked with his smirk as Jimin just nodded. ......Then good!" Yoongi said smirking as he walked away from Jimin but before that he looked again at Jimin and spoke. ...... Let's meet this afternoon Baby boy!" Yoongi added still smirking as Jimin shyly nodded with his red face then Yoongi walked away and lead his way to the Cafeteria feeling a little bit happy because finally he see Jimin and heard Jimin's beautiful voice."

In the other side of Jimin, Jimin was still standing in his place and was still blushing because of the pet name Yoongi gives him...He was just back to his sense when his phone breeze, he looked at it and it was Flora who texted."

Flora's message:

Appa, I can I go to my classmate Riya's house it's her birthday today and I was invited to her birthday and Appa Riya's house is not far from ours.

Jimin was thinking if he will allow Flora to go to her classmates house or not but as he was so soft and can't say "NO" specially with his daughter, he then texted Flora back."

Jimin's text:

Yeah sure you can go to your classmates house Flora but be careful okay.

Flora's answer:

Thank you Appa ☺️☺️.

Jimin chuckled and turn off his phone as he put it back to his pocket and walked to the Cafeteria to buy his lunch and after he did he then lead his way in his place that he really wanted to stay in the Seoul University Garden."

Gosh I'm sure my life will change specially that the students know that I was partnered by the bullies leader Min Yoongi!" Jimin said to himself as he sigh and eat his Bulgogi, Samgyeopsai Kimchi Rice and Kimbap as he then felt his stalker again. ......Aish why is he or she is here again? Jimin asked himself as he sigh and looked around but didn't see his stalker but little doesn't he know that his stalker was looking at me and every move he makes the stalker will take a snap of his face. ......Why do I have a stalker? Jimin asked himself while taking a bite of his Kimbap and sip of his apple juice. ......I am just a quiet, shy and broke boy so people don't need to stalk me!" Jimin added to himself pouting as his stalker take many snap of Jimin while pouting before he/she walked away. ......Aish aish Jimin just don't think about that now!" Jimin added again to himself as he just continue eating his lunch."

Hours has been passed and all Jimin's class was done, he was now walking in the hallway to the Parking lot cause that was Yoongi said that they will meet...Jimin was in the parking lot already looking everywhere and didn't see Yoongi. ......Aish where is that manic now? Jimin yelled asked he then heard a chuckle from his back, he looked at it and was frozen and swollen many times when he was greeted with a smirking Yoongi."

Hmmm, what did you say again Baby boy? Yoongi asked smirking at Jimin as Jimin blushed and looked down not wanting to meet Yoongi's eyes. ......No need to be shy and quiet in there Baby boy!" Yoongi whisper on Jimin's ear as Jimin blushed even more then suddenly there moment interrupt with Namjoon and the four others. ......Ahem, Yoong's don't be such a horny right now!" Namjoon jokingly said as Yoongi let go off Jimin's chin and faced his friends with his anger face. ......The heck you ruined it Joon!" Yoongi angirly yelled and got a hut from Jin. ......Yeah don't you dare to shout at my husband like that Yoongi and don't you dare to do something on this cutie boy Yoongi!" Jin angirly yelled back as he crossed his arms around his chest. ...... Awieee his cuter than me!" Taehyung said pouting while pointing at Jimin as Jin, Hoseok and Jungkook looked Jungkook then pinch his Boyfriend's cheeks, then they heard Jimin's cute giggles, they looked at him in awieee as Jimin felt embarrass and looked down. ......Nah it's so unfair his so cute and his giggles was cute too pout!" Taehyung added pouting more as Jin, Hoseok and Jungkook laughed more and Jimin looked at Taehyung. ...... What's your name again? Taehyung asked Jimin as Jimin looked down again before answering. ......P-park Jimin!" Jimin shyly answered as Taehyung come near Jimin and pinch Jimin's chubby cheeks. ......I'm Kim Taehyung nice meeting your Jimin!" Taehyung introduce himself while still pinching Jimin's cheeks."

Yeah yeah stop pinching his cheeks Tae and we need to go home now!" Jin said as Taehyung stopped pinching Jimin's cheeks. ......I'm Kim Seokjin by the way Jimin? Jin introduce as he smiled and Jimin smiled back. ......I'm Jung Hoseok you can call me Hobi!" Hoseok introduce himself smiling with his heart smile. ......Kim Namjoon!" Namjoon simply said smiling as Jimin shyly smiled at him. ......And last I'm Jeon Jungkook!" Jungkook introduce himself smiling as Jimin smiled at him back. ......Now now we need to go home!" Jin hyung said as the four others nodded and they waved at Jimin before leaving...

They aren't that bad!" Jimin said to himself as he smiled and looked at Yoongi who was staring at him now too they have an eye contact for about a three minutes until Yoongi cleared his throat and spoke. ...... Let's go in my house now so that we can start doing our project!" Yoongi coldly said as Jimin just nodded and followed him from the back to Yoongi's car.

(At Yoongi's parents house)

Yoongi arrived at his parents house with Jimin as they come out from the car, then Jimin stare at the big house with a amazed eyes...Yoongi stare at him for a while before he walked inside the house leaving Jimin alone outside, Jimin quickly follow him not wanting to be alone outside. ......Yoongi-ahh how's the school? Mrs. Min asked her son as Yoongi smirked and Mrs. Min looked at her son with a confuse look. ......Hmmm, what's with that smirk? Mrs. Min asked smiling cause she know the meaning of her beloved son Yoongi's smirk as Jimin appeared beside Yoongi and Mrs. Min looked at him and her face lit up seeing the cute, beautiful and adorable boy with Yoongi. ......Omg who's this cute and beautiful boy with you Yoongi-ahh? Mrs. Min asked smiling as she goes near Jimin and pinch Jimin's chubby cheeks...

Why always my chubby cheeks? Jimin asked himself as he forced a smile to Mrs. Min and that made even worst cause Mrs. Min didn't stop pinching his chubby cheeks. ......Awieee why you're so cute! Mrs. Min asked Jimin as Jimin felt embarrass. ...... Yoongi-ahh this is your Boyfriend? Mrs. Min asked her son smiling and wishing that it was as Jimin swollen and started panicking. ......N-no no w-we're not Boyfriend's!" Jimin shyly answered as Mrs. Min pout like a kid. ......Aww I thought you are both!" Mrs. Min said pouting as Mr. Min appears beside Mrs. Min and see that his wife was pouting like a kid and saw Jimin too. ......Oh we have a cute and adorable boy visitor!" Mr. Min said smiling as Jimin blushed at that and looked down. ...... What's your name cutie? Mrs. Min asked Jimin as Jimin looked up at her. ......A-ah I'm P-park Jimin nice meeting you Mrs. Min!" Jimin shyly introduce himself while smiling."

Oh nice meeting you Jimin so Yoongi-ahh is Jimin you new friend? Mrs. Min asked her as Yoongi shook his head as a NO that made Mrs. Min pout again. ......Now stop pouting honey and let our visitor to eat with us!" Mr. Min said as Mrs. Min nodded, Mrs. Min then holds Jimin's hand as she grab Jimin to the living as Yoongi and Mr. Min looked at each other as they shakes their head and follow the two in the Dining room. ......Oh it's your first time bringing other people Yoongi-ahh, so why I'm sure you have a project to do right? Mrs. Min asked smiling as she bite on her beef as Yoongi just nodded his head. ......Yeah we have!" Yoongi simply answered as Mrs. Min hummed and looked at Jimin who was now slowly biting his own beef. ......What is your Project then? Mrs. Min asked the two young boys as Yoongi and Jimin looked at Mrs. Min Yoona. ......Song!" Yoongi and Jimin answered at the same time and that made them looked at each with a wide eyes as Mrs. Min started to hit her husband because of the thrill. ......So you both will write a song? Mr. Min asked as Jimin shyly nodded. ...... That's good so that Yoongi's music studio will be use again!" Mr. Min added smiling as Jimin swollen at that. ......So now continue eating so that you can start doing your project!" Mrs. Min added as Yoongi and Jimin just nodded and continue eating their diner."

(After they eat)

Mom Dad we will just go upstairs!" Yoongi said as Mr. and Mrs. Min nodded their head. ...... Yoongi-ahh!" Mrs. Min called out her son as Yoongi rolled his eyes and looked at his mom. ...... Don't do anything to him okay!" Mrs. Min said smiling as Yoongi just nodded and smiled a little. ......Yeah I know!" Yoongi coldly said as they continue walking upstairs then Mr. Min wraps his arms around his wife's waist. ......For sure the two young man will be a couple soon!" Mr. Min said and his sure about that cause when he just stare at his son he could say that Yoongi has a feeling towards Jimin and Mr. Min can tell too that Jimin has a feelings towards his son Yoongi and he was feeling happy about that as Mrs. Min too. ......Yeah for sure!" Mrs. Min agree giggling."

Meanwhile at Yoongi and Jimin, they're in the studio room of Yoongi and the studio was so clean and you can tell that this room didn't use for a years now...Jimin seated at the couch while roaming his eyes at the Music Studio room of Yoongi's. ......Wow so beautiful!" Jimin whisper amazed as Yoongi heard that and smirked. ......I know baby boy!" Yoongi said smirking as he faced Jimin and Jimin quickly looked away. ......Now let's start!" Yoongi said as he seated at his chair and open his computer."

Hmmm, what are we going to name the song that we're going to write? Yoongi asked and was thinking a song that and suddenly Jimin spoke. ......How about Lie!" Jimin suggest calmly while smiling as Yoongi looked at him and nodded. ......Sound great!" Yoongi said smirking as he started to do with his computer as Jimin was confused what Yoongi's doing so he come besides Yoongi without him knowing too...Jimin and Yoongi's face was just inch away as Yoongi swollen at that and lefted his head a little to just stare at Jimin as Jimin didn't felt Yoongi's stare and just keep on staring at the computer....Yoongi smirked at that and go back to his work ignoring Jimin."

I hour passed and Yoongi has the ringtone that will use in the song and Yoongi write some of scrip in the song in a clean paper and Jimin was helping too. ......This gonna be hard!" Jimin said to himself as he sigh and drink the orange juice that Mrs. Min bring a while ago and took a bite with his cookies. ...... Hmmm let's try to read it first!" Jimin added to himself as he read the Lie song."

(This LIE is a Hangul and English so that some of you can understand it)

tell me
내게 말해

with your sweet smile
너의콤한 미소로 내게

tell me
내게 말해

whisper in my ear
속삭이듯 내 귓가에 말해

Don't be like a prey

(Be) Smooth like a like a snake

I want to get out
벗어나고 싶은데

Yoongi was staring at Jimin while trying not to laugh but failed he laughed when he listened to Jimin read the LIE song as Jimin felt embarrass at that so he stopped reading and looked at the Computer that has a ringtone and other that will use in the song it was still 7:20pm in the night so it was still to early in the night so Jimin decided to not go home yet and besides he knows that Mrs. Min Yuna was taking care of Flora's now so his not worried about Flora that much and this night will be a long and tired night because they still need to do something in the song."

                                 To bE CoNtInuEd."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: Woah so this Chapter was long too and I hope you understand and liked this chapter guys ☺️😊☺️."

Please don't forget to Comment Vote follow and Share guys☺️☺️☺️."

I PURPLE YOU GUYS💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜."

Author Sam."

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

69.7K 3.2K 74
❤️
5.2M 45.5K 54
Welcome to The Wattpad HQ Community Happenings story! We are so glad you're part of our global community. This is the place for readers and writers...
98.1K 1.4K 49
𝐈𝐭𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥 , 𝐀𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐲𝐚𝐡 𝐢𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐢𝐧 𝟏𝟎𝐭𝐡 𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐝𝐞, 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐡...
38.9K 1.2K 8
សាច់រឿងមិនសាកសមសម្រាប់ក្មេងក្រោម(18+)មានពាក្យរោលរាលអាសអាភាស🔞