11

February 5, 2021

Good evening Diary, I'm teaching the kids how to dance now and it's the kids break and my break time so I'm here writing and oh the kids was so cute, adorable and they even are a good dancer now cause before they still don't know how to dance but thanks to me they're all good dancer now but expect for my one student that is a shy and quiet girl like me and I feel bad for the little kid too cause her parents didn't get her after the dance class and I heard rumors about the little girl and her Mom and Dad, even the other parents whisper that the little kid was abused by her own parents and I feel bad for her so I was planning on adopting her and I hope she will let me and she's so cute."

So bye now Diary the break time finished and I still need to go back teaching the kids to dance."

Chim."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The heck, how can he adopt the kid if he's so poor that he still need to work for a three fucking hard jobs? Yoongi angirly yelled that made the Taekook, Namjin couple and Hoseok jumps from their place as they all looked at Yoongi in disbelief as their eyes widen. ......Omo, is Yoongi reading a nice story? Jin asked as he hugged Namjoon tightly while the others smiling feeling happy that their rude, Savage, cold and sleepyhead friend who named Min Yoongi is getting back to his old self...

Is Yoongi really changing Author? Jin asked me as I smiled at me. ......Dunno!" I answered. ......Eh how couldn't you know, you're the fucking Author of this story!? Jin said as I only smiled."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: Hahaha I'm sorry guys my and Jin's Part is just a joke so don't take it serious haha 🤣🤣🤣."

Please don't forget to Comment Vote and Share guys ☺️☺️☺️."

I PURPLE YOU GUYS💜💜💜💜 💜💜💜💜."

Your ugly Author Sam 🤣🤣🤣."