14

February 14, 2021

Omg, I can't believe that Flora called me Appa and oh my gosh she's a sweet and helpful little girl I hope she's my real daughter but even she's not my own daughter I will still love her and today I was planning to let her school a summer too so that if the class will start she can jump into grade 3 class and I hope I can enroll her in the public school only cause I don't have money to let her school in a expensive school."

I will go now cause Flora is finding me now

Chim."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

How can this lonely and poor boy like him can be happy in just little things? Yoongi asked his self as he was walking in the hallway while the students are running cause they know that Yoongi was a dangerous bully ever and do you know why the students call him dangerous bully? It's just because some of the students dead because of him and he doesn't give a shit about his targets death...When Yoongi arrived at his room he then seat on his place at the back as he hides the Diary again cause the Prof come inside the classroom now and their class started again."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: I was so happy and sad today so bye bye."

Please don't forget to Comment Vote and Share guys☺️☺️☺️."

Have a nice day, afternoon and night everyone."

I PURPLE YOU GUYS 💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜."

Author Sam."