NO ONE POV."

NO ONE POV."

Hmmm, why are you so red, Baby Boy? Yoongi asked with his deep voice as he smelt Jimin's scent (They aren't a Wolf, okie) in the neck that made Jimin shiver and blushed. ......I-i don't even know!" Jimin immediately answered as he try to push Yoongi away but failed. .....Um, your trying to push me but you can't!? Yoongi said with his deep voice as he wrapped his arms around Jimin's waist as Jimin blushed. ......P-please let go off me!" Jimin shyly begged to Yoongi as he put his both hands into Yoongi's chest. ......What if I don't, hmmm? Yoongi arrogantly asked while smirking. ......W-what do you want from me? Jimin asked whisper as he rested his head into Yoongi's chest when Yoongi held him closer. ......You!" Yoongi simply answered while smiling a little as Jimin froze for awhile before he looked up at Yoongi and their eyes meet each other...

W-what d-do you mean? Jimin asked confused as he raised his eyebrows waiting for Yoongi to answer him. .....This!" Yoongi answered as he leans closer to Jimin's face as their nose touched and their lips are just inch apart as Yoongi quickly press his lips against Jimin's soft one as Jimin froze, wollen and was shock at the sudden kiss, he try to push Yoongi but he couldn't so he decided to give up and slowly kissed Yoongi back. ......We are even in the Restaurant Restroom and this is what he suddenly did!" Jimin said to himself as he rolled his eyes and wrap his arms around Yoongi's neck so that the kiss will go deeply. ......And we even make up earlier, telling our true feelings towards each other and now his addicted of kissing me *sigh*!" Jimin added as he sigh and slowly closed his eyes melting in the kiss...After a minutes Jimin pats Yoongi's shoulder as a signal that he needs to sniff an air as Yoongi broke the kiss first for Jimin to have some air as their eyes meets each other. ......You're such a Maniac!" Jimin said while breathing heavily as Yoongi just chuckled. ......

I know I am, Baby Boy!" Yoongi arrogantly answered as he smirked that made Jimin blush. ......But just for you!" Yoongi added whisper in Jimin's bed ear as Jimin froze from his spot. ......Tsk, let's go back now!" Jimin said and after he said that he then immediately run away from the Restroom not wanting that Yoongi will catch as Yoongi chuckled at the Boy's action as he then followed Jimin out the Restroom and seated back to the table he and Jimin seated as him that was done eating his dinner, he just watched Jimin continuing eating his food with his still blushing face...

P-please don't stare at me like that!" Jimin shyly begged as he felt really embarrass and couldn't look up at Yoongi and just stare at his food. ......Okay!" Yoongi answered while smiling warmly as he pull out his phone and play his fav online game. ......Thank goodness!" Jimin said to himself while sighing in relief and now that he can finally eat well...After a minutes Jimin was finally done eating his food as he think that it was still early to go home so he decided to open his Diary and turned it to the clean page and smiled. ......Time to right now My Diary!" Jimin said to himself while smiling and giggling as he pulls out his pen."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: Omo Hello again guys and sorry if I didn't update yesterday 😞 but still I hope you enjoy this chapter guys 🙂😞☺️.

Please don't forget to Comment Vote follow and Share guys ☺️🤠😉."

I PURPLE YOU GUYS💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜."

sAm.