NO ONE POV."

NO ONE POV."

(When they arrive at the place)

It was already night (And yeah it was already night cause the place they go in far🙄) as the two young men arrives at the place as they stepped out from the car as Jimin looked up at Yoongi with a raised eyebrows and full of confusion. ......Where are we standing right now? Jimin asked confused as he waited for Yoongi to answer as Yoongi looked at him with a smirk. ......Seems like you don't remember this place, hmmm!? Yoongi said while smirking as Jimin felt embarrassed and looked away as he shook his head as Yoongi chuckled and leaned closer to Jimin's face as he holds Jimin's chin that made Jimin to look up at him and immediately blushed when he knew that his and Yoongi's face are just inch apart as Yoongi goes to Jimin's ear. ......Are you feeling embarrass now Minnie, try to remember this place cause we both have got in this place long time ago!" Yoongi whisper on Jimin's ear with his deep voice and while smirking that made Jimin blush even more as he nodded his head...

how can I remember this place if I haven't been here for a long time? Jimin asked himself confused while eyeing the place trying his best to remember it but he couldn't and as for Yoongi was leaning against his car while watching Jimin. ......Hmmm, you really can't remember it? Yoongi asked afterwards as Jimin faced him with a pout while nodding his head as Yoongi smiled at the pouting boy as he goes near Yoongi and pats Jimin's head. ......That's fine Jimin, I will just tell you instead!" Yoongi calmly said with a warm smile as Jimin just nodded his head again with his blushing face as Yoongi sigh and looked at the Restaurant in front of them. ........This Restaurant that we are standing right now is the same Restaurant that we used to go when we are just kid and whenever we goes in this restaurant the onwer of this always give us a free meal!" Yoongi started to story about his and Jimin's past while still looking at the Restaurant while Jimin was just staring at him while still pouting as his face suddenly lit up and a wide smile planted on his lip when he suddenly remembered it already. ........Oh I remember now, this restaurant is like our playground when we are just kids and we have a happy memories in here too, right Yoongi? Jimin happily asked as he stared at Yoongi with a wide smile as Yoongi looked at him and immediately nodded his head and smiled...

Hmmm yeah it seems like that Minnie!" Yoongi said smiling while staring at Jimin's shining eyes as he leand his hand out in front of Jimin. .....Now do you want to come inside and have our First Date? Yoongi kindly asked as he keep his smiling face as Jimin was stunned for awhile and just stare at the hand that was in front of him now he blushed a little at that before humming and took Yoongi's hand. .....Y-yeah sure!" Jimin shyly answered as he looked up at Yoongi with a warm smile and that Yoongi return as they walked inside the Restaurant. ......Good Evening, Welcome to the Tosokchon Samgyetang!" The Hostess greeted the two young men when they got inside the restaurant as Jimin giggles and smiled at the Hostess. ......Good eve and please bring us the menu!" Jimin kindly said while smiling at the Hostess as the Hostess just nodded her head and walked as he and Yoongi walked in the table where they will seat and wait for the menu. ......This Restaurant hasn't change at all, hmmm!" Jimin said to himself while eyeing the restaurant to check if there's something change but there's no at all as the Hostess comes back. ......Sir here's the our menu!" The same Hostess awhile ago said when she got in front of Jimin and Yoongi as she leaned the menus to the two young man and just stand up in there while waiting for the cute couple orders. ......

Omo they're so cute!" The Hostess said to herself as she giggles while looking at the two costumers who was blushing a little. ......Did you choose the food you want to eat now sir's? The Hostess asked afterwards while smiling as Yoongi looked up at her before humming and nods his head. .....Give us a Chicken Soup, Rotisserie Chicken, Ginseng Chicken Soup, Seafood and Green Onion Pancake and Four Bottle of Soju!" Yoongi calmly said while staring at the Menu then to Jimin to just see the boy's shock expression as the Hostess list Yoongi's order in her Small Notepad as she bowed at the two young men before she leaves. ......W-why did you ordered that expensive and popular foods in this Restaurant, I aren't have much money with me though!? Jimin sadly said while pouting and looking down in shame as Yoongi just stared at him while chuckling. ......Hmmm, you've think to much and who said that you will pay the foods you will eat? I'm the one who will pay Jimin so don't worry to much!" Yoongi said smiling warmly at Jimin as Jimin blushed and looked up at Yoongi shyly as he just nodded his head and looked down again. ......Why did I ask that question? Jimin shyly asked himself rejecting the question he just asked to Yoongi."