25

July 15, 2021

Finally I can write in here again Diary, and now it's was night, after Flora sleep I quickly answer my assignment and after I did I quickly open you Dairy and write, my summer class was done three months ago and now is the real class, my days in the University was still lonely for me cause I don't have any friends but I have a ex best friend and it's a girl her name was Y/N and I have write here before saying that I don't have a friend but that was before now the reason why me and Y/N broke our friendship is that she always inviting me to go in a Bar but I always said "I can't" cause I don't want to go in a Bar ever and there she change into her evil side and pushed me in the stair as he shouted before that I'm not her friend anymore...Now let's forget about that cause I hate remembering what she did to me."

So bye Diary I need to sleep now too cause I still have a class tomorrow and it's my fav day ever the Friday hahaha."

Chim."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Him and Y/N was a friend before? Yoongi asked himself as he quickly texted his friends in their group chat to ask if Y/N don't really have a friend."

(TO THEIR GROUP BANGTAN SONYEONDAN)

YoonSugar😏~ Yeah are y'all up?

TaeAlien😂~ Yup.

EommaJin😊😎~ Yes and what do you want hyper?

YoonSugar😏~ Do that girl name Y/N has a friend???

Hope~ Oh dude, it's your first time to ask a question to us, unbelievable👏👏👏.

YoonSugar😏~Shut the fuck up horse 😡💢."

YoonSugar😏~ Now answer my fucking question.

TaeAlien😂~ Y/N said to us yesterday that she doesn't have any friends, why Sugar hyung?? 😂

EommaJin 😊😎~JOONIE WHERE ARE YOU NOW MY FUCKING HUSBAND😡?

Jin's Joonie😎~Yeah yeah don't be angry Jin love, I'm here.

TaeAlien😂 ~ So Sugar hyung, why did you ask about Y/N, don't tell me you're interested on her😏😏?

YoonSugar😏~ The fuck, I'm going to kill you tomorrow you motherfucker Alien😡.

TaeAlien😂~ Kookie 😭😭😭😭😭.

Alien's Kookie~ Taebaby, who make you cry???

TaeAlien😂~ Sugar hyung😭😭."

YoonSugar😏~ Psh, such a dramatic Queen you Alien😡."

(EnD of their Group Chat😂)

Does fucker!" Yoongi growled as he threw his expensive cellphone on the floor as he lay down in the bed and go to sleep."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: Hahaha I'm laughing in here while writing their Group Chat part 😂😂😂."

Please don't forget to Comment Vote follow and Share guys☺️☺️☺️."

I PURPLE YOU GUYS 💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜."

Author Sam."