North Western Profiles

By Greylockstudios

This will primarily be a way to help those of you reading NNWRS get a better idea of some of the characters t... More

Roster Page 1
Roster Page 2
Roster page 3
Roster Page 4
Roster page 5
Roster Page 6
Roster Page 7
Roster Page 8
Roster Page 9/10
Roster Page 11
Roster Page 12
Roster Page 13
Roster Page 14
Roster Page 15
Roster Page 16
Roster Page 17
Roster Page 18
Roster Page 19
Roster Page 20
Roster Page 21
Roster Page 23
Roster Page 24
Roster Page 25
Roster Page 26
Roster Page 27
Roster Page 28
Roster Page 29
Roster Page 30
Roster Page 31/32
Roster Page 33
Roster Page 34
Roster Page 35
Roster Page 36
Roster Page 37
Roster Page 38
Roster Page 39
Roster Page 40
Roster Page 41
Roster Page 42
Roster Page 43
Roster Page 44
Roster Page 45
Roster Page 46
Roster Page 47
Roster Page 48

Roster Page 22

108 0 0
By Greylockstudios

(22) Rebecca 

                            Rebecca is an ex-Southern railway west country class 4-6-2 pacific, designed by Oliver Bulleid for the Southern's premier express services, and even handling named boat trains like the Golden Arrow, or Night Ferry services. Rebecca was initially built in July 1945, leaving Brighton works with the original name she had been given, Yeovil. Yeovil, like many of the other West country class pacific's constructed at the time, was put to work on the central section for a brief period, before being purchased by the NWR to fill in the absence left in the fleet after the destruction of the original Number 4, who's story quickly gave her someone to idolize. For several years, she would assist with running the mainline express services operated by the NWR, even being assigned to a named train of her own, (The Sudrian Rose). However, in 1957, Yeovil would gain a name change to 'Rebecca' after sheltering a stranded family from a storm. In 1958, when the second number 4 arrived, Rebecca would be the first engine this new comer would properly get acquainted to, and would become very close with the new build in the few years after 1958. Rebecca would always predominantly be allocated at Tidmouth MPD, where her first train usually departs from, and can always be seen in a specially lined yellow livery with a  22 on the center of her tender.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.2K 34 28
The Island of Sodor, a safe haven for anyone in need of a home. For how wonderful it is, it isn't always safe. When the wrong person finds their way...
3.8K 26 9
Dear Friends, After Gabriel was sent away to be repaired, Stephen and his father went to look for new engines. They found two and go and help restore...
3.5K 61 38
Stories about all of sodor's engines from the most famous to the most obscure. stories original written by dr.coffee, TheBuriedTruck and BeattieWell...
448 1 11
Hard times befall the island of Sodor and the current head of The NorthWestern Railway is forced to lease one of his families engines. The choice fal...