Stargazing|Sirius Black [ON H...

By hansrb

thanatophobia - the fear of loosing someone ❝ [Wait does that mean i can go to one of those schools too?] ¡... More

CAST
PLAYLIST
TRAILER
ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN
EIGHTEEN
NINETEEN
TWENTY
TWENTY ONE
TWENTY THREE
TWENTY FOUR
TWENTY FIVE
TWENTY SIX
TWENTY SEVEN
TWENTY EIGHT
TWENTY NINE
THIRTY
THIRTY ONE
THIRTHY TWO
THIRTY THREE
THIRTY FOUR
THIRTY FIVE
THIRTY SIX
THIRTY SEVEN
THIRTY EIGHT
THIRTHY NINE
FORTY
FORTY ONE
FORTY TWO
FORTY THREE
FORTY FOUR
FORTY FIVE
FORTY SIX
FORTY SEVEN
FORTY EIGHT
FORTY NINE
FIFTY
author's note
FIFTY ONE
FIFTY TWO
FIFTY THREE
FIFTY FOUR
FIFTY FIVE
FIFTY SIX

TWENTY TWO

208 5 2
By hansrb

chapter twenty two;
the one with the birthday

CELEBRATING BIRTHDAYS at Hogwarts has always been the best. It will always be so chaotic. Every single corner you go, everyone would congratulate you. Perks of going to a big school i guess.

Although, unexpected surprises only happens to some people. If i said that Aven wasn't the popular girl at Hogwarts, i would be lying. Truth is, she is. But, she's not the typical mean popular girl that you see in a melodrama teenage movie. Well, of course not every single popular person are mean or a bully, some is actually kind and helpful.

And Aven is definitely one of those people. Aven has always been kind to everyone. She has always been warm, welcoming, friendly, selfless, and helpful. She doesn't see or divide people by their appearance, race, religion, or even houses. 

One would say that she was too selfless. Why? Well, for example, one time Aven fell down from a tree and gave herself a huge cut on her upper arm. She was bleeding tremendously, but somehow she still helped a first grade student that fell.

Aven woke up to see all of her friends missing. Not really thinking much of it, Aven shrugged it off and got ready. Since it was a Saturday, she didn't need to wear her usual Hogwarts uniform, which she was really happy with.

She wore a red plaid skirt, black turtleneck, stockings, and a pair of black boots. Her hair was softly curled and she was also wearing a ring that her parents gave her when she was younger.

She took a look at herself in the mirror, taking a deep breath before walking out of her dorm. As she was walking down the stairs, all she could think about was how quiet it was. Of course, it is not usual for the Gryffindor common room to be quiet. What made it more unusual was the fact that it was so dark, there was no light whatsoever, which kinda freaked her out.

"Well" Aven stood there confused

She decided to leave the common room and head to the great hall for breakfast. As she walked around the hallway, it was like in the common room. It was so quiet.She kept wondering if she's dreaming or is the world ended and she's the only one alive.

"Bloody hell" Aven's voice mixing with the sound of the birds chirping

She finally arrived at the great hall and the door were closed. Which is not usual. She opened the door and the great hall was dark. It was pitch black.

"Hello?" Aven's voice echoed due to her being the only one who's speaking

"Well more food for me then" Aven mumbled

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY AVEN" The whole school yelled as the lights turned on and everyone was standing

Everyone was clapping and the Marauders were in front of her bringing a birthday cake. The girls with Emillio and Regulus stood next to the Marauders.
Sirius was the one holding the cake with a huge smile on his face.

"Happy birthday Aven Happy birthday Aven Happy birthday dear Aven" The whole school sang

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU" Her friends and brother yelled the last part

Aven just stood the her hand covering her mouth. Her eyes sparkling with tears. No one has ever been treated like this before which made her tear up. Sure in her mind she's just Aven, but for others she's special. Even if some girl are jealous of Aven they can't deny that Aven is the kindest person.

"Thankyou all of you" Aven chuckled letting out a tear

There was a cake for everyone and let's just say that they are all very happy. They all sat down and started eating. Aven couldn't stop smiling. Everyone was wearing different clothes and they all look amazing. The style differences made every single student look different in a good way.

"Here's something from you" Sirius said looking at Aven with a smirk

"You didn't have to"

"Yeah but i wanted to" Sirius smiled

Aven just laughed at him and opened the present.

"Padfoot" Aven gasped looking at the present in front of her. It was black pendant necklace that is shaped as a heart and when you open the necklace, there's a picture of Sirius giving Aven a piggy back.

"Padfoot it's beautiful" Aven looked at the necklace in awe

"I'm glad you like it" Sirius chuckled

"Here let me put it on" Sirius stood up grabbing the necklace and softly grabbed Aven's hair out of the way to put the necklace

"Oi look at them" Remus nudge the others

"They are so cute" Alice squealed

"5 galleons they'll be dating after hogsmeade or during hogsmeade or by the end of the year" Remus bet looking at the others

"10 galleons they'll be dating at the beginning of sixth year" Sofia smirked

"You're on"

After thanking Sirius for putting the necklace Aven saw her owl, Beu flying down next to her bringing a box that's wrapped into a present.

"What is it Ave?" Dorcas asked

Aven opened the present to see that it's a polaroid. She has been wanting to have a polaroid since forever.She opened the letter to see that it's from McGonagall

Dear Aven,

Happy birthday dear.
I hope you like this present, i know you want to capture every moment with your friends so i bought this for you as a thankyou for keeping your friends in line and for being the kindest person.

Sincerely Minnie

Beu flew away to the teachers table and Aven's eyes followed the owl. Her eyes landed on McGonagall who's petting Beu. Aven smiled at her before mouthing the word 'thankyou'

Because it was saturday, the teachers agreed to have a party at the great hall. It's pretty uncommon but they agreed that the students needed some party time.

Because of the sudden announcement, all of the students quickly ran to their room to get ready for the party even though the party will not start for another six hours since it was still 11 am. Dumbledore had asked the Marauders to perform for the party so they quickly made a list of songs to perform and they decided what they kind of clothes they will wear.

They rehearsed for two hours before taking a shower. Aven's hair was already curled so she didn't need to curl her hair. She walked out of the bathroom to see the girls.Sofia was curling Marlene's hair, Dorcas was helping Lily with her outfit, Alice was choosing between her dresses. The party will not start for another two hours but they needed to be ready. Aven wore a dark blue spaghetti strap plaid dress, the black see-through stockings that she wore earlier, a pair of white boots, and a black outer just in case she gets cold. She quickly changed into her outfit and when she walked out of the bathroom the girls gasped looking at her.

"Ave holy shit you look hot" Sofia complemented and the others agreed

"Thankyou girls" Aven chuckled before sitting down on the chair to put her makeup on. Her makeup still looks natural but she looks gorgeous.

the next chapter is basically just the part two of this chapter so yeah

and this is what Aven wore

it's not very 70's i know but i feel like it suits Aven so yeah

this is the inspo

and yeah bye bitches 🤩

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

448K 10.8K 53
(Re-editing) It's clear that Severus Snape has never been great friends with the chaotic group known as the marauders but when his twin sister must b...
2.4K 72 33
A marauders fanfic? A marauders fanfic with a HAPPY ENDING? *le gasp* // hand knitted beanies + shitty drawings+ inheriting a coffin + cherry tarts...
126K 5.4K 62
Cassiopeia Black had never been one to follow her families beliefs, and the war was no different. Whilst her family were known supporters of Voldemo...
7.5K 187 17
❝ 𝐫𝐚𝐩𝐮𝐧𝐳𝐞𝐥, 𝐫𝐚𝐩𝐮𝐧𝐳𝐞𝐥 𝐥𝐞𝐭 𝐝𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐡𝐚𝐢𝐫 ❞ ❝ 𝐬𝐡𝐮𝐭 𝐮𝐩 𝐬𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐮𝐬, 𝐦𝐲 𝐡𝐚𝐢𝐫 𝐢𝐬𝐧'𝐭 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭...