The new favorites | dance mom...

By ItzLuvDay

When 2 more girls join the aldc what will happen Will the girls like them Will the moms not But will Abby l... More

the new favorites
Welcome back now dont get to comfy
Two can play this game
Abby strikes back
Chloe vs kendall round 2
No ones safe
Clash of the Chloe's
Big trouble in the big Apple
Wingman Down
Nothings Fair In Abbyville
No Solo For You
Blame it on the new girl
Sister showdown
Decisions decisions
Family comes first
lights! camera! dance!
Presenting my new team
Double The Moms Double The Trouble
Kiss or get off the pot
Four soloist one star
Abby-phobic
No More Crybabies
The Understudies
45 second solos
Hollywood here we come
Hollywood here we come part 2
season 5
99 problems but a mom ain't one
Abby got served
JoJo with a Bow Bow
Bye Bye Pittsburg
Hello Hollywood Goodbye Abby
Nia Risks It All
Wild Wild West Coast
The Great Divide

Girl talk

2.3K 40 7
By ItzLuvDay

IT HAS BEEN THREE months since nationals and they were now about to film the dance moms girl talk with coco jones.

there were three couches set up, kendall and nia sat in one, the ziegler sisters on one and the nolet sisters on the last one and they just started filming.

"hey everybody I'm coco jones and welcome to the dance moms season 5 kickoff special, girl talk. now there are some major changes coming up in dance moms and I'm so excited to sit down with the real stars to get the dirt. kendall, nia, bianca, birdie, maddie and mackenzie will answer questions from the fans" coco said to the camera and after the audience applause she turned to the girls "hey guys."

"Hi" they all greeted. 

"what up? okay so as you guys know I'm a dance moms super fan and last season I got the chance to be apart of your guys christmas special it was so fun." coco said, reminiscing about last seasons special.

"that was awesome"

"thank you so much for preforming you where amazing" kendall told her.

"are you kidding me? so you guys have had amazing dances since then and you just got back from a break right"

"yes."

"what did you guys do"

"we went to Australia" nia said first.

"we traveled the world literally" maddie added

"we went to europe and australia to do master classes." bianca added.

"it was so much fun we got to go in the eiffel tower and in australia we got to hold koala bears so it was so much fun" maddie said.

"one of them ate some of my sweater" birdie added, making the girls laugh.

"and we got to pet kangaroos" nia added.

"ok so, I have to ask this question that probably everybody is thinking. where is chloe?" when that was brought up, the girls all exchanged looks.

"ok well..."

"we don't really know. she's been doing a lot of stuff on her own with her and her mom traveling but we all contacted her over the summer" kendall explained.

"but no response." maddie said softly.

"and I just think she doesn't really want to hear from us, I guess."

"there's definitely still some hurt feelings." bianca told her.

"it was just sad, because we were all really close, and then all of a sudden, our friendship just broke and..."

"do you guys think she's coming back?"

they all stumbled over their answers but deep down they new chloe wasn't coming back anytime soon.

"all right, well, it sounds like you guys might have a lot of changes coming up after abby's big announcement. you guys know what i'm talking about?" coco asked and the girls all nodded yes with some chuckles

she then read the first twitter question. "archi-baldcarne asked 'why do you think abby wants to open a studio in LA?"

"because there really good kids out there and i think she just wants another studio." nia answered first.

"she said where gonna be doing auditions and-"

"for like movies and everything?" coco asked and kenzie nodded yes.

"Yes"

"hopefully booking jobs." birdie said with a simple shrug.

"and miss abby doesn't just want dance, but she also wants us to do acting and singing," maddie added

"tv shows, movies."

"i think she has a special someone out there..." bianca said making the crowd excited but all the girls had to lock their lips on that one

"uh uh- no unlock." coco said amused.

"ok so where unlocking." kendall smiled.

"there's a special someone she really likes and I think that's the reason she wants to go out to la." nia said quietly.

"i think she's missing him a little bit." birdie said as maddie agreed.

"just a little bit."

"she's been showing us a lot of pictures of him lately." kendall informed

the girls let coco know that he's very built and muscular. something abby really likes. "this girl talks getting great!"

"alright this next question is, 'dying to hear the answer to this.... what drives you crazy about abby?"

the girls all let out sighs, not knowing where to start with this one. "i don't know where to start there's like so many things- actually, when she, like, screams in public, that really annoys me." kendall answered first.

"it gets us embarrassed."

"or when she's rude to other people. and like waiters at restaurants and tries to tell people how to do their jobs- like the jobs they do for a living." bianca said with a groan, that one really annoyed her.

"yeah and maddie and bianca are usually the ones apologizing like saying i'm so sorry for her attitude." kendall added, shocking coco a bit while the audience chuckled.

"you know what's really annoying, when she's like what do you mean i can't get this for free? i'm abby lee miller!""

"no." coco said surprised.

"she made me give her a foot massage, and I was like, can I put a sock on you?" kenzie added making everyone laugh.

"no! what did she say?"

"she was like sure go get one. I'm the youngest, so I always have to be her maid and get her food and get her drinks..."

"and rub her feet." coco added with a disgusted face.

"and birdies always laughing at me! just because she's two months older and abby doesn't make her do anything." kenzie exclaimed, pointing to her friend who was currently laughing.

"that's not true actually. we were at a hotel and she wanted a salad but the only ones they had that'd she wanted eat had radishes on it or something, and she made me pick every single one out. and! and had me run around the hotel to find her a coffee and the people at the register looked at me like i was crazy, even when i said it was for my dance teacher." birdie ranted, while everyone began to laugh a lot.

"it is annoying sometimes whenever she yells at us in rehearsal." nia stated

"and even when we're dancing with the music on, she starts yelling at us, i'm just like, please stop, or else l'm gonna stop dancing and leave."

but they do have some good times with abby and that happened to be the next question. "oh i have a good one. in australia she had this humongous room with a huge bed. we just barged in on her.
and I don't know how it started-" kendall started.

"i'm pretty sure she was talking to that special someone." bianca whispered.

"yeah she was definitely talking to that special someone. you know, we can't interrupt that. so we tried on her clothes."

"yeah which was so funny which was so funny, because us two acted as her and kendall and i put on her abby lee top and we put her headband and her prada purse."

"how do you act like her? what do you do to act like abby."

oh they had a lot of ways to act like abby. "girls, get me my coke!." "point your toes!" "stretch your feet!"

"wait bianca does her scream really well." nia pointed out and everyone wanted to hear it.

"ok ok." she took a deep breath, cleared her throat and did the iconic scream abby does when she walks into a rehearsals and doesn't like what she sees and when she just genuinely doesn't like what she sees while she flailed her arms around her made her eyes big. "there you go." she smiled as everyone laughed and applauded her.

"oh! girls be nice to jordy!" kendall said making all the girls jump up. they couldn't talk about him on tv.

"so abby definitely has a lot of sides, but she has made you guys really incredible dancers. So maddiez5sos asked favorite season 4 group dance?"

"my favorite group dance was Amber Alert, because me and nia were partnering."

"yeah that was mine to."

"is that the one where-"

"i was kidnapped."

"I think it was everybody's favorite dance because it was so emotional, and I feel like all of our national ones are very powerful and very, very deep." maddie explained.

"the day before the competition, we got an Amber Alert on on our phones, and it was like-"

"it was only four miles away from the hotel, too, so."

"that is crazy. I never think that- 'cause you're doing choreography, I never really knew if it really touched you guys or really made an impression." with that debrief they all turned to the screen and watched the national winning group dance.

the next question was for nia, asking her to demonstrate her death drop and than it was commercial break.

when they came back there was another question for nia and then kendall demonstrated her turns. after a question for maddie and her sia experience, coco turned to bianca and birdie.

"so bianca and birdie. you two came in new this season. how did that all come together?"

"so basically abby had seen us dance at nuvo where we won huge titles there. she called our studio who directed them to our mom and the rest is history." bianca explained with a shrug.

"that's amazing. and bianca you got the role of jayla in disneys descendants that came out last summer. how was that experience?"

"it was amazing. basically disney had seen one of my solos at the aldc. they contacted my old studio and my mom got a call. i originally wasn't gonna do it."

"you guys can thank me!" maddie exclaimed from her seat. "sorry, continue."

"anyways. ok she's right. maddie convinced me to give it a shot and came with me to auditions. i got the role eventually and almost cried."

chuckling coco asked, "and you were the youngest on set right?"

"oh yeah. and they were all already on disney at one point so i was super nervous but once i met them and got in a grove it was so fun."

"fun fact! her celeb crush is cameron boyce" birdie exposed, making the crowd and girls go a bit crazy.

"birdie! who told you to speak!" bianca exclaimed, covering her face.

"did he know?" coco asked with an amused smile.

"well yeah, cause birdie came to set one week and told him! he teased me about it for i kid you not a month." bianca stated making everyone laugh.

"that's amazing."

after a couple questions they moved onto a funny question "biggestaldcfan_ asked would you rather have cathy as a mom or not be able to speak for a year?"

"not be able to speak for a year." maddie answered without hesitation and mackenzie backed her up.

"a year though." coco repeated.

"she can be nice sometimes but.... not be able to speak for a year." birdie said with a nice smile.

"i could do sign language." mackenzie stated.

"you don't know sign language." birdie pointed out.

"i could never not talk for a year. i'm probably the most talkative out of everybody." kendall told them.

coco asked about how the girls are with each other all the time and if they annoyed at each other. that led into a conversation about the zieglers. mackenzie then talked about how abby stuck maddie into the competition against ava. they than watched the clip.

"and bianca, abby wanted to put you in the competition as well. you stood up to her and told her no."

"yeah because i knew birdie could beat ava. solos for nationals were on the line and i already was given one. i knew taking that chance away from birdie wasn't right." she explained making birdie smile lightly.

soon they brought out jojo where she showed off some weird talents and talked about why she hasn't made the team yet and she talked about her audc experience.

now they were back to the fan questions, "this one says any relationships" once doc asked this, all eyes went to bianca.

groaning she leaned back. "no-"

"bianca wanna go first?"

"you look a little nervous."

"her cheeks are pink!"

maddie kendall and nia were having a great time teasing bianca.

"alright bianca, i think everyone wants to know what's going on with you."

sending coco a shy smile she sat back up. "ok ok! for one i don't have a boyfriend." bianca defended, yet no one believed her.

"then what's lucas do you?" birdie asked.

"a friend!" she said, running her hand over her face.

"how'd it happen. this friend?" coco asked wiggling her eyebrows.

"i'll explain! i saw the whole thing!" maddie exclaimed extremely excited. "alright, he approached her like what, second week of the season. they start talking and flirting and since then it's been like that."

"can we move on!" bianca exclaimed making everyone laugh.

the talked about the select team and the choreography given to each dancers. more specifically maddie and bianca compared to nia and kendall. after jojo showed off her signature move they were onto commercial.

they talked about why abby pulled one of the group routines and watched it since they got it filmed at the competition. they talked a lot before getting to personalities, leading into a ziegler sister argument.

"your bossy too me." maddie fired back after kenzie had listed a bunch of mean things about maddie

"because your my sister. i'm the mean one, I know."

"no listen, listen. when things don't go your way you get mad." maddie said, making her sister upset and the atmosphere awkward.

"excuse me? that's not a personality."

"so you're a like a crybaby, to me not to them. to me." maddie defended, sending the girls a wink.

"i'm not a crybaby."

"ok that is her opinion" coco said, trying to stop the fight that was over brewing.

"well it's not funny that she just called me a crybaby." kenzie said and it got silent.

"kenzie go ahead tell her what you think I am."

"well let's see annoying, mean, stupid! your also bossy you try to be the boss of me." kenzie listed.

"can I have some popcorn over here?" jojo asked as she was sat between the sisters.

finally the argument ended and they were getting to the end of the interview. they talked about some hate they've gotten and chloe's disappearance.

ending the interview on a positive note, the girls watched the trailer and dramatic clips from the very eventful upcoming season five.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

243K 3.6K 65
❝i am expecting you to be flawless❞ the weight of expectation gathered on your shoulders will forever be your downfall. ⳹ ⳾ ︒⸼ 𝐁𝐑𝐀𝐃𝐘 𝐅𝐀𝐑𝐑𝐀�...
97.5K 768 21
Isabella Torez is new at the abby lee dance company (ALDC) and she has a passion for dance. When Isabella goes to a competition a boy from candy appl...
189K 2K 48
Imagines and preferences of the girls from Dance Moms. Chloe Lukasiak, Maddie Ziegler, Mackenzie Ziegler, Brooke Hyland, Paige Hyland, Nia Sioux, Kal...
551K 8.9K 87
When Katie Rose is given the opportunity to join ALDC LA, she jumps at the chance. However going to the studio brings lots of drama into her life. Wi...