CONFUSED BUT LOVE

Door Fang_Tinghao

We all know that love is magical.which even it can lost our own self for the person which we love. This is th... Meer

❤INTRODUCTION❤
🌹THE BEGINNING🌹
🌹FIRST MEETING WITH FIGHT🌹
🌹HUNTING PAST🌹
🌹LOSTING THE FEELINGS🌹
🌹WISH FULFILLED🌹
🌹TRUTH OF CHEATING🌹
🌹FORGIVENESS🌹
🌹PROPOSED🌹
🌹HUGE SHOCKED🌹
🌹LOST WITH CHANGE🌹
🌹COMING BACK🌹
🌹PROVED🌹
🌹SAVER FROM DEATH🌹
🌹THE PERSON HE LOVE🌹
🌹SCARED FOR THE SPIDER🌹
🌹HIS BEST BUDDY🌹
🌹WORST🌹
🌹REMEMBER EVERYTHING🌹
🌹CUTENESS🌹
🌹WHO IS THIS RECHAL...?🌹
🌹NEW PAIR WITH MARRIAGE🌹
🌹MYSTERY TRUTH🌹
🌹BROKEN PROPOSED🌹
🌹SHEN OR CHEN🌹
🌹FORCE MARRIAGE🌹
🌹RECHAL IS BACK🌹
🌹HAPPINESS FOR Y AND X🌹
🌹ADOPT CHILD🌹
🌹HEART TO HEART CONNECTION🌹
🌹BROKEN WORDS🌹
🌹MYSTERY PERSON🌹
🌹NEW LOVE🌹
🌹FIRST KISS🌹
🌹OPERATION SUCCESS🌹
🌹WHAT IS HAVE IN HIS HEART🌹
🌹KIDNAP🌹
🌹GUN SHOOT🌹
🌹TOGETHER🌹

🌹TRUTH OF MEDICINE🌹

35 8 25
Door Fang_Tinghao

FlashBack Start

Sofia and Shen in the garden as no one with them.

Shen (smile): As I want your happiness Sofia I am really glad that you are back you don't know when I aheard that new I thought I lost my own life but I want to tell you this.I know you won't accept me but sofia I love you,I really do but I know chen love you more than me so I don't want to snatch his happiness also your happiness and thank you...thank you to teach me what is love because of you I get to know what is the real love it can't be forced.so I don't force to you but I can't...I can't love meli because the person I love is you.

Sofia (tears eyes): Shen I doesn't know what should I say but I can't ruin my sister's happiness and I now I can't hurt chen...because I think I love him now...I want to start everything new (tears falling from her eyes) because of me because of my stupidity I lost my everything even my child...shen I...I...am sorry...I know sorry can't cover your pain put I am sorry.

Shen also have tears in his eyes but he hidden his pain and give a sweet smile to sofia.

Shen (smile): Hey...it's nothing like that...but if you don't mind can I huge you because I don't know in the future I will able to do it.

Sofia smile to him and they both huge each others they both have pain inside them,they feel that but two of them behaviour like nothing happen between them.

That's when sofia get a call it was from Alisha then she get back and look at the phone again she feel dizziness as her eyes get vision of blurry but she handle her self and answer the call.shen also stay with her.

Alisha (teands): Junhee did you sure that you get this medicine from doctor?

Sofia: Yeah...alisha and I god my memory back but I doesn't remember everything sometimes I feel dizzy then I forget somethings.

Alisha (worried): Sofia it can happen because this medicine get affected to your brain you get remember everything but using this medicine as soon you forget...I want to ask you that did you remember when ever you take this medicine after what happen to you...?

Then she go to deep thought shen also looking at her confused then he snatch her phone and put speaker.

Sofia (after thinking): You are right I don't remember anything after what happen.

Then some thought hit to her brain.

Sofia (in mind): I remember chen proposed me once but I doesn't remember that I accept him...I remember that day I reject him (she hit her head) Sofia what are you thinking he is your fiancee how can he do something like that.

Shen (to doctor): Ms.Alisha I am shen brother in law of sofia did you know there have and side affects?

Alisha: Mr.Shen there have side affects as she get weak but not that much...but the most important thing is after taking this medicine she forget what happen before get medicine.

Hearing this he get shocked and then he cut the phone they look at each others their mind saying the same thing but heart doesn't like to accept the fact.that's when Lily came there and come to sofia.

Lily (smile): Sis...I need a help from you....can you help me...?

Sofia (smile): Yeah...tell me

Lilly (happily): You know...you and sister cristy know how to dance as you both are celebrities so I want to practice a dance for sis. Meli's wedding.

Sofia (smile): I will help you.

Lily (happily huge her): Really you are so sweet and you are the best...so let's go we doesn't have that much time only have five hours.

Shen: Sofia...we will talk about later now I also have to go.

Sofia (request): Shen please don't say anything to him as we doesn't know about anything clearly.

Then he nodded to her thre of them go trowed to their room three of them came trowed to cristy's room.

Shen: So I will go.

Both girl nodded to him but he is about to go that's when they heard a sound of vase get broken from cristy's room they get shocked but before open the door fully.lily slightly open the door they three of the look at each others and peek the door and look at inside what happen there.

they get shocked to see the screen inside their chen and cristy talking chen is the one who break the vase both three of them get confused look at then and in side the room.

Cristy: Chen I think we should tell her the truth as her memory is recovery some day her memory get fully recovery.

Chen (angry): Cristy...why an't you understand I love her I don't want to lost her in any conditions telling her the truth as giving her chance to be together with shen and still he doesn't marry meli if he get to know this he will surly stop the marriage and I don't want that (calmly) but after this wedding I tell her that we doesn't get engaged...It's all fake...but if shen doesn't marry her I will never tell her truth as now she is my everything I don't want to lost her.

Cristy: But what should we do we can't stay with her all the time as we use to stay...sofia is more intelligent that junhee medicines...?

Chen (calmly): Don't worry she will take her medicine and I don't think that she will remember anything about it...that day when I proposed to junhee she reject me so I only have this way first I want to protect her ,the second thing is I love her I am not ready to leave her.

Cristy: Chen loce is good but this is not real love because you hurt her like this and you know what happen someday she get to know the truth...I help you because I think that you really love her but please don't disappoint me.

Out side tears continually falling from sofia's eyes others eyes get weird open suddenly sofia keep her palm for her mouth and ran from their shen and lily also ran behind her.then after sometimes sjen catch her and huge her tightly sofia is crying loudly.shen and lily also have tears in their eyes.

Sofia (crying): Why did he do this...whatever they said everything is fake...then this engagement also fake.

Shen (consoling): Sofi...control you...I will be with you in your every needed (angry) he surely have to pay for it.

Then she get back and look at her engagement ring and removed it from her hand and throw it away.

Sofia: No one do anything...it's all just because of you...I will clear it with his tomorrow because I don't won't to ruin my sister's wedding.

FlashBack End

While that person saying this both of them tears falling from their eyes.

Person (angry): Is this your love...is this your so called loce for her...it's better you kill her from your hands.

Chen (loudly with angry): Close your mount Lily...I did this because I can't lose her I...I love her.

All the time.sofia is silent then she came triwed to him while slowly take her stepping finally she came to him both look at each others eyes then she touche his both cheeks and smile.

To Be Continues...

I want know what do you think is what will sofia do with him...?

Tell me your thoughts...!!

Hope this quote is good for this part...!!

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

172K 7K 43
What if one day, you go home only to be greeted by two handsome boys that looks like they just came out straight from a kdrama? Well, Huang Renjun ca...
117K 8.7K 56
Naive XIAO XIAN was first pulled in the world of love & Bliss, Friendship & Trust, Warmth & Protection by Millionaire Heirs, WANG BO & ZHAO LUSI, onl...
6.4K 373 48
They say a broken heart is useless, but what if it is that broken heart that will be the most priceless? Born into the world of Proud Immortal Demon...
8.9K 315 31
Grandmaster of Demonic Cultivation Fanfiction Some Flowers Bloom Only At Night #1 What is he supposed to do? Tears spilled over and raced down his c...