The Pleasure House

De QtPie321

A long time ago, in 1869, a couple lived in a beautiful home in a deserted farmland where they couldn't be he... Mai multe

The Pleasure House
Prologue
•Part 1• 1//Grey is that You?
2//Bye Felicia
3//Fag!
4//Thinking Out Loud
5//The Deal
6//Veins and a Steamy Dream
7//No Exit
8//I Fucking Hate You... But I Love You
9//Who the Fuck Invited You?
AUTHOR'S NOTE *IMPORTANT
10//Get the Fuck Out William!
11//Movie Day
Author's Note
12//I Ain't No Pushova!
13//Happy 169th Anniversary
15//Urka---The Sex-Crazed Man
AUTHOR'S NOTE *IMPORTANT*
NOTE
•Part 2• 16//Desperate
17//That's Not Real Love
18//Steamy with Mr. Dreamy
19//What?
20//Surprise Muthafucka
21//Non-Tamable and Non-Forgettable
•Part 3• 22//Save Me!
AUTHOR'S NOTE VERY IMPORTANT
23//Calling Mr. Stupidity
24//I Like Words Like "Fuck!"
25//Resisting Temptations
26//A Visit From the Demon
27//Too Late
28//24 Hours
29//Lifted
Hip Deep in that Pepto
Updateeeeeeee
Sexual Healing

14//An Unnerving Question and An Unbelieveable Answer

10.3K 251 5
De QtPie321

😏

Update! Enjoy!

<3qtpie321

Chapter 14//

My stomach is cramping. Great.

Getting up from my bed, I went into the bathroom to do my lady business and take a good shower. I lathered myself with lotion and wrapped a towel around my body before opening the bathroom door. I watched as Donovan made my bed.

"What are you doing..." I asked, sounding a bit surprised.

"Just a caring husband making up a bed for a beautiful woman." A blush rose to my cheeks and I tried to breathe steadily. I almost forgot we were married. Who could blame me? We don't act like a happy, married couple.

"I told you not to flirt with me, remember? Remember the deal we made?"

"Mhm..." He flattened out my pillow and set it in the place where it needed to be.

"Well, why aren't you following it?"

He smiled. "You said not to talk dirty to you. Is that really being dirty?"

I narrowed my eyes at Donovan. "Don't get smart with me. You have no right to do that."

"Make me." He said in a hauntingly dangerous voice.

Shuddering, I said, "That was a dirty comment. I bet you meant that in a sexual way."

"You're wrong. You're the one who's being dirty. I meant nothing more of that comment."

I watched as he scratched his prickly beard and smirked. "I told you you're so naughty..."

I groaned. "C'mon, I thought we had a deal! Please, can we just forget about the dirty talking until tomorrow?!"

"You're the one who brought it up! I was clearly saying two words and then you just assumed I was being dirty! But it's cool, we can still go along with the deal."

I sighed in relief. "Thank the Lord..."

"I actually wanted to talk to you about something. It's been bothering me for the past few days, but I just haven't mentioned it."

"Oh... okay." I said, now curious.

"Put on some clothes, I'm taking you to get some breakfast and then we can discuss what I wanted to discuss."

He exited my room before closing the door. I quickly slipped on my undergarments and put on the same old hoodie.

My ringtone was ringing in my purse by the time I got downstairs. I unzipped my purse and grabbed my buzzing phone. Looking at the caller I.D., I scoffed.

"Hello Mother." I said in a bored tone.

"Caira, why haven't you been keeping in touch with me?! Have I not been a good mother for you to not actually talk to me?!" Wow, I guess I was wrong. The bitch does have brains.

"No mom, I've just been busy lately, that's all! It's not you in advance."

"Well, that's good. I just really miss you! I haven't seen you in forever! How's everything going?"

"Good... I'm about to go get something to eat with Donovan."

"That sounds fun! How is Donovan doing?" I noticed how surprised she sounded. She's probably wondering why I'm actually hanging out with him.

"Oh, he's fine! He's been a busy man..." I felt kind of guilty. I feel like I've been doing bad things with him, even though I didn't. Well; I take that back--- but still! I just hated how he pushed me into doing things with him.

"Oh okay. Well, I was just checking up on you and Donovan! I'll call you back in another week or so."

"Okay. Bye mom."

"Bye."

We hung up and I sighed. I heard footsteps coming from behind me so I turned around.

"Ready?" He asked, his eyes trailing down my body.

"Yeah."

///

"Table for two."

"Yes sir. Right this way." The host grabbed two menus and we followed her down to where people were talking and eating delicious food.

The host sat us at a booth that was pretty much isolated from everyone else in the big restaurant.

"Your waiter will be here shortly." I picked up my menu and scanned through the brunch section.

"Omelet with cheese and bacon sounds good." I said, almost to myself.

"Do you want to share?"

"Hell no. I'm a grown woman, I can eat by myself."

"You're seventeen." He says, smirking. "So apparently, you're still a child more than an adult."

"And you're twenty-three," I fought back, "I'm still wondering why l haven't put you in a retirement home yet."

"Very funny." He said, unamused.

"Now, what's this thing you want to talk about, old man?" I teased making him growl.

"Just a little something." He looked around to see if anyone was near, but literally no one was by us.

"This must be important since we're isolated..." I said.

"I want to ask you something, Caira." Oh no. If he's saying my name and not calling me any other names he calls me, this must be serious.

"What?" I said, gulping.

"I've been thinking lately..." He cleared his throat. "...about how things were before I began working out..."

"And?"

He scratched the back of his head and looked at me. "Do you like me just because I changed? A lot?"

I stared at him, confused. "What do you mean?"

He sighed. "Well, when I was... you know... fat---" He shuddered at the thought, "---you weren't so nice to me. But once I transformed into some different man, that changed instantly. You said you loved me... and told me all these other things. But is it true?" I saw the hurt in his eyes and I almost died.

"No, no, you got it all wrong. I was blind... I haven't realized that you made me feel like this most beautiful girl in the world... you made me feel loved and cared for... you made me love you..."

I almost widened my eyes at what I just said. My deepest confession. The confession I never told Stacy. The confession I never told my mom nor my brother. The confession that I haven't even told myself. The confession I never told Donovan. The confession that I truly do have feelings for him...

I never mentioned this because I never wanted it to be true. I was ignoring it--- kicking it away like some useless trash. I never thought I could come to conclusions that this was, in fact, real. This was true love.

I discovered the blushes I would make was not entirely from humiliation or embarrassment... but something else. He caused those blushes. Whenever he told me I was beautiful or if he gave me one of those heart stopping smiles, I was falling hard from him all along.

The way he cared about me made butterflies erupt within my body. He was so sweet... he always asked what I wanted to do and how I felt about it. Even though sometimes he forces to make me do things that I don't want to do...

Donovan wasn't perfect, but he was the best thing that ever happened to me. Who knew I'd be saying that in all the three months I've been married to him? I've never even dreamed of him being the one I was attracted to...

Donovan seemed to be thinking as well. I watched as wrinkles creased on his forehead, trying to comprehend on what I just said. It was pretty straight-forward so I wouldn't blame him.

His intense, blazing stare was making me uncomfortable and bothered. His light green eyes became a darker shade--- almost like emerald.

"I want to make love to you." His voice was low and dripped with lust, making my legs shake uncontrollably. "Right. Now."

I gnawed on this inside of my mouth to calm my nerves. Here I was, not even here for 10 minutes, breaking down my walls and opening up to Donovan about my feelings. How? I really don't know. It all happened so fast, I couldn't even believe it was real.

"I'm on my period..." I whispered, too bothered and turned-on at the same time.

He let out a breath. "Caira, you don't understand how fucking long I've wanted to hear those words escape that big mouth of your's. I. Want. You. Now." His voice was shaky and his breathing was accelerating as he stared at me. Maybe it wasn't such a good idea to leak my confession... especially when I'm on my period...

"Donovan..."

"If you keep talking, I'm going to do something we'll both regret." He growled.

Gulping, I shut up and looked down at my hands.

The waiter finally popped up and asked what we would like to drink.

"Water please." I said in a quiet voice, making sure Donovan couldn't hear me.

Once the waiter left, Donovan spoke up.

"I can't wait any longer, Caira. Once blood stops dripping from that pussy of your's, you better be ready. I'm going to make sure you won't feel your legs in a week."

"What?" I squeaked. "N-Not yet! I can't do that!"

"Why not?" He said in clenched teeth.

"Don't you think this is moving a little too fast? I mean, I confessed my love for you, shouldn't that be enough? M-Maybe we can do it in about a month or---"

He slammed his fists on the table, making me stop rambling. "Dammit, Caira! You're so sexually frustrating, you know that? Damn, if you weren't on your period, I would fuck you in this restaurant for all I care." He sighed. "I've waited too long for this. You just don't understand. I want you so bad..."

I need to write a note saying the following:

-Always bring extra pair of panties when around a seductive ass man like Donovan

-Don't get this boy riled up

-Don't fight with him and his needs

I'm going to be prepared next time.

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

78 0 53
Between 2004 and 2008 I wrote a series of "Tips for Writers" for Nocturnal Ooze magazine vaguely about what would happen in real life if you did the...
738 30 8
Who knew faking seeing ghosts could send me straight to hell? Literally. One moment I was in my shop, minding my business, and the next a crazy wing...
28 7 4
Orien the boy met a broken soul that's all there is in this story. 15 years old teen boy Orien who just lost his father had to move houses due to so...
3.6K 208 23
Our tongues fight for dominance and I don't back down, his left hand grabbing my ass so hard it might bruise but damn it feels so good and I moan whe...