Crybaby [Taekook] βœ“

By yyyuehyyyie

"I hate people crying. It's so damn annoying." "T-Then you must be hating me so much..." "Except you, I misse... More

Disclaimer
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
10 Unrevealed Facts About Me
Chapter 31 (M)
End
Shameless Promotion
New Taekook Book

Chapter 7

27.2K 1.4K 305
By yyyuehyyyie

"Who is that boy, Tae?"

Taehyung shrugged, placing his car keys on his office table. "Why do you care, hyung?"

"I mean, he's cute though. If you don't like him, I'll court him-" "Don't you dare, Kim Seokjin." Taehyung growled, groaning loudly when Seokjin slapped his forehead.

"Where's your manners huh? It's hyung, Seokjin hyung!" Seokjin huffed, "I just don't understand how hard is it for you to call me hyung."

"It's really hard. Harder than I accept someone crying in front of me." Taehyung muttered, gaze fixed on his computer. Shiver runs down his spine when he felt Seokjin's weird gaze.

"What's up with that face, hyung?" Taehyung asked as he stared at Seokjin.

"You don't like people crying and it's like the whole world knew about it. But the boy just now was crying almost whole the time yet you talk to him so gently. You like him don't you?" The older male wiggled his eyebrows, "Oolala, Kim Taehyung is in love~~"

Taehyung rolled his eyes, "Hyung, you should really stop shoving your nose inside people else business."

As expected, Seokjin hit Taehyung's head with his gorgeous hand.

"I'm caring you, you know?! It's so hard for me to be the mother of the group! Like it sucks so damn much! All of you act like bratty kids that will throw a tantrum if I didn't buy candies for you," Seokjin sighed dramatically.

"You know you can choose not to care about us." Taehyung shrugged.

"There's a thing called mother instinct! I can't stop myself! Ohh, I'm such a pity male. I have so many kids to take care of..." the older hold his forehead, faking a cry.

Taehyung shoots the dramatic male with unamused gaze. "Oscar is made for you, hyung. You-" He stopped in his mid sentence when his phone suddenly rang.

It's was an unfamiliar number, but he accepted the call after all.

He didn't even have the chance to say hello, the person on the other line already say, "M-Mister!"

Taehyung frowned, "Jungkook? What's wrong? Are you crying?"

His frown went deeper when he heard Jungkook's cries got louder. "M-My hyung..."

"Your hyung? What's wrong?"

"H-He's dead... I-I don't know what to d-do..."

Taehyung was so confused, "Wait wait, calm down first, Jungkook. Tell me what exactly happened. Kook? Jungkook! Are you okay?! Reply me, Jungkook!!"

He jolted up from his seat, "Jungkook!! Is there anything wrong?!" He almost screamed out, but he didn't get any reply from Jungkook.

He felt his heart dropped in fear. He hung up the phone, storming out of his office, leaving Seokjin dumbfounded.

Seokjin quickly followed the running male, "Tae! What's wrong?!"

"Jungkook is in danger!" He shortly replied, running towards someone's office.

"Suga hyung!" He bursted inside the room without knocking, startling the male inside the office.

"What the hell? Knock before you enter, brat." Yoongi lazily said, rolling his eyes.

"I need your help, hyung. It's urgent."

"What help? You sounds serious." Yoongi chuckled.

"I need you to find someone's address."

"Name?"

"Jeon Jungkook." Taehyung said, "Please be quick, hyung. It's really urgent."

"Wow, the big bad Kim Taehyung used please in his sentence. Rare sight to see huh?" Yoongi teased, hands busy typing the key board of the computer.

"Found it. I've sent it to your phone, check it yourself." Yoongi said, leaning down to the back of his chair.

"Thanks, hyung!" With that, Taehyung again rushed out of the office.

Seokjin stared at Taehyung who dashed like a mini rocket, eyebrows quirked up in amusement, "Wow. Never see him run that quick before."

"He even use please in his sentence." Yoongi stated, making Seokjin laughed a little.

"I see..." Seokjin plopped down on the couch, "The boy call Jeon Jungkook right?"

Yoongi nodded his head, lips curved up lazily, "I think Taehyung will soon have a boyfriend."

"I don't think so, babe," Seokjin stood up, walking closer to Yoongi, leaning down and placed a soft kiss on Yoongi's thin pink lips, "Not boyfriend. We'll soon have a brother in law."

--------------------------------------------------

Taehyung followed the address that Yoongi provided to him just now, arrived to Jungkook's apartment.

His heart clenched when he saw how shabby, how old the apartment is. He walked in rushed steps, barging inside the apartment without permission.

"Jungkook ah!" Taehyung yelled out the younger's name, "Where are you Jungkook?"

He looked around, can't find the younger's presence. He stepped inside the room, eyes widen in shock when he spotted a dead body on the floor.

His gaze darted to Jungkook who is unconscious, dashing towards him, "Jungkook!"

Taehyung took Jungkook to his embrace, shaking the boy softly, "Kook?" He touches Jungkook's forehead with his hands, cursing out when he realise the boy is burning up.

He grabbed his phone, dialing Seokjin's number, "Hello, hyung!"

"Yeah? Is Jungkook okay?"

"Not really. Wait for me in the mansion. I'll send him there. You can check on him."

"Sure!"

Taehyung hung up the call. He softly placed the boy back to the floor, turning around as he checked Junghyun's pulse to see whether he's alive or not.

He sighed a little. Junghyun is officially dead.

He picked up Jungkook, carrying him as he walked out of the apartment. He stepped inside his car, placing the boy gently on the backseat.

He again dialed someone's number, "Hello? Is it 911? I'm here to report a dead body."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

46.1K 3.2K 23
{Completed} Jungkook is in need of cuddles and someone who can be a big spoon for him. Coincidentally, he comes across an App where one cannot hire s...
101K 6.3K 54
"I don't know where our relationship will go. Loving same gender is consider as a sin here - " the talking man cut off by other man who suddenly pull...
491K 21.8K 15
[COMPLETED] in which Jeon Jungkook an alpha has lost all hopes of finding his mate.he believed he will be forever alone as he was blessed with the gi...
731K 41.4K 31
"Look at the mirror, bun. Look at that aroused look of yours, can't you see you're still shivering under my touch? So seductive yet pitiful-" "S-Stop...