Someone Worth Staying For (Ho...

By LostOncer

Malivore was out of Landon and Landon was back to normal, and not stuck in the darkness. The question was, is... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
The End

Writer's Announcement

4.3K 52 0
By LostOncer

Hello there! So I had been thinking of writing a Hosie story and I think I’m finally going to do it. I know my writing skills aren’t amazing but hopefully I can make it make sense and an interesting story to read. I don’t know when I will start it exactly, hopefully I will soon. And hopefully I will be able to update the story at least once a week. I just hope that people will like this new story because I have many ideas I wanna do with it. So this was just a little part I wanted to have before I started writing to just say hi, I hope you enjoy, and hope you understand that I may not update like every day. Oh and another thing, the chapters will probably just be numbered because I’m not great with coming up with chapter names.

All characters are property of Legacies put out by CW. I DO NOT own any of the main characters and most side characters! I may add my own at some point but the majority of the characters I DO NOT own.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.1K 540 20
Josie and Hope broke up because Hope had to jump into Malivore but she didn't tell Josie that and she just broke up with her without telling her why...
6.1K 168 10
Hope Mikaelson newly activated Tribrid, with no humanity goes to find the one person she thinks would know about her new enemy- THE TRIAD. But meetin...
1.3K 34 14
Faith Mikaelson has suffered through a lot with the loss of her mother, Hayley Marshall, and her father, Klaus Mikaelson. She has grieved and is stil...
30.1K 807 29
DISCLAIMER: All characters belong to the creators of legacies, the vampire diaries and the originals A/U: Vampire Josie/Full Tribrid Hope SEQUAL TO H...